Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)
"Searching for Clues" Arc

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:45 am
✯✯✯Zone 5✯✯✯

Locations:

Quote:
New Network City - Home Base of DRF and currently contains the only way into the Digital World.
New Tamer Registration Center.
Royal Knights patrol from the clouds in secret.
Big City, settled by both Digimon and humans.
Located in the clearing South of Floppy Falls and East of Lan Line Valley.

Quote:
Floppy Falls - Waterfall in the File Mountains

Quote:
East CD Canyon - The River running through The File Mountains

Quote:
Gear Savannah - Dry area, Southern part of Zone 5

Quote:
Hidden File Ridge - Ninja Digimon Village located in the East File Mountains.

Quote:
File Mountains - The whole Northern Mountain Range

Quote:
LAN Line Valley - Green peaceful valley located near the Southern part of The File Mountains.
LAN River runs through it and it opens up towards New Network City.

NPCs:

Yolen Grey & Hans [NNC]
Lira Regal & Hope [NNC]

Since there was not a specified location I just included all the surrounding areas, feel free to discribe anything new you might discover and it will be added to the data later.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:48 am
Kazu Matsumoto
Username(s): Kazu Matsumoto
Title: Searching for Clues
Quest: K and Veemon will leave New Network City to explore the outskirts and look for some clues as to why the Digi-World has been re-opened. A few local rookie Digimon may try to flex their muscles and start a fight. The quest will end when the sun sets and the pair return to the city to find a hotel.
Quest Level: Level D
Approved

You are good to go, Have fun RPing! Just quote me or another rp Mod or Narrator when you are done.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:23 pm
"To forgive the Sins of the past...

K

... I will fight for this new future."

User Image

The streets grew quieter as they left the center of the city. K's cape blew out behind him as the gentle breeze brushed against the fabric. Veemon happily trotted along next to him. The pair had met two new faces in the Tavern, one very polite red haired man named Liam and a dark haired man called Alexei. Both seemed very different aside from in one aspect. That they preferred to be alone.
"All types huh?"
Veemon nodded and let out a childish laugh. He knew K well enough to know what he meant. The streets they walked began to empty as they reached the outer rim of the City. Stopping at the City Gate the pair glanced at one another.
"Ready to jump back in?"
The masked man nodded. It was about time for him to find some answers.

~1 hour Later~

The pair had made progress. According to K's map they had made it to the center of Zone 5. A small river led up into the mountains and small wooded areas were dotted along the mountainside. They had passed a few traders, all of whom had kept their heads down as the masked man walked past them. K and Veemon had sat next to the river to rest.
"K..."
K looked up, the hot mid-day sun shining off his mask.
"Until I met you the other day... I... Ummm."
It was like the little Dragon didn't know what to say. K reached out and rubbed his partner's head playfully.
"What's the matter buddy?"
Veemon looked up at his Tamer, eyes a mixture of confusion and sorrow. He took a deep breath before he spoke.
"I had forgotten about you... It wasn't until you touched the crystal that it all came back... That I realised that you were my Tamer. My friend..."

Veemon's words almost choked him up as he spoke. In a flash Veemon's vision was cloaked in darkness. It took him a minute to understand that K had embraced him in a hug. His cape enveloped his Digital friend and his spindly arms wrapped around him.
"But it doesn't matter now. All that matters is that you remember now."
K felt a damp sensation on his chest. It took a few seconds for him to realise that it was his partners' tears. Minutes passed as his partner silently wept into him. Eventually Veemon's tears eased up and K moved away to look his friend in the eyes.
"You know this is only temporary..."
Wiping his eyes the Blue Dragon nodded solemnly.
"As soon as we find the Origin Crystal, everything will be back to the way it was..."
Veemon's tears all but vanished as he clenched both his fists. The determination was palpable from him. Though his partner could not see, K smiled.
"I'll do whatever it takes to fix things!"

Both Tamer and Digimon sat by the bubbling river, looking over the almost untouched Digital Landscape before them. Their quest had only just begun... The road would be long, and filled with danger and misfortune. But both K and Veemon were ready for the challenges ahead. They wouldn't give up and they certainly wouldn't back down...

User Image

Location :: New Network City >> Tavern | With :: Veemon | Talking to :: N/A

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:03 am

K

User Image

After having rested up, K and Veemon decided to move on out. The continued to their West, skirting the edges of the woodland. A mile or so down the path they spotted a lonely figure walking along with a large bag on his back. As he approached K noticed that he was a Wizardmon. What a stroke of luck! The magical Digimon might be able to help them out.
"Excuse me sir!"
K waved at the wandering mage and started walking towards him. The mage spotted the masked man and his Digimon coming towards him and came to a halt, raising an eyebrow as he did so.
"I was wondering if I could ask you some questions?"

As K stopped next to the Wizardmon, he extended a hand in greeting. The Digimon eyed the hand suspiciously before confirming the hand-shake.
"It's been a long time since I laid eyes on a human.,, Let alone one who would hide his face."
The Wizardmon laid his pack down on the ground and crossed his arms.
"So what questions can I help you with, Masked Man?"
K was undeterred by the mage's abrasive attitude. He had expected these kinds of reactions when he chose to don the mask.
"You say it's been a while since you saw a human. Does that mean you were a part of the old world?"
K dove straight in with the questions, Veemon looked quickly between the two talking and decided it was best to stay out of it.

Wizardmon gave a strong, hard look into the reflective glass of K's mask before he answered.
"Aye. I was part of that old World. A world of ruin and selfishness caused by Humans and Digimon alike."
The answer K expected.
"So if you were part of that place. Then Humans couldn't have been absent from this world for too long?"
Another straight to the point question. Wizardmon didn't seem phased however and responded equally straight-forwardly.
"You are incorrect. It has been an incredibly long time here in the Digital World."[/color

Wizardmon's last answer almost threw K off his stride, but he jumped back in with a deduction.
"So it's been a long time since Humans were here, but you say that you yourself have seen us, and you were part of the old world. So that can mean on of two things: you were part of the old world but only woke up in this world recently, or you've managed to live this entire time."
K's form did not move. Though Wizardmon couldn't see K's stare, he could definitely feel it drilling into him.
"Keh, it's the former. All I remember of my life before the humans came back was aimless wandering. Then the humans turn up and I suddenly remember everything from the old world..."
The mage's tone had darkened as he explained himself, Veemon though was going crazy,
"That's what happened to me! The same thing! I had no idea what was going on until K met me! Then everything came back!"

Veemon tugged at K's cape. K knew what he wanted, so he pulled out his tablet and tapped a few commands in. Once done a small rock materialised above the tablet. Veemon grabbed it and trotted over to Wizardmon.
"This was all I had! Then the gate opened and I remembered the Old World! Then K touched it and all my memories of him returned!"
Wizardmon's eyes grew wide as he spotted the rock. Well, actually it was more like a crystal. The edges were jagged and the blood-red colour was dull, but it certainly had crystal-esque qualities. His hands shaking, Wizardmon reached into his cloak and produced a similar crystal. His however was swirling with lights and was a bright Blue.

"You have one too..."
K knew that Wizardmon's crystal would not help on his and Veemon's quest, but the information was helpful.
"That must mean you have a Tamer here in this world. I know this sounds cheesy, but if you follow your heart, that crystal will lead you to a friend more important then any you can imagine."
Veemon's face lit up, nodding earnestly to everything K said. The Wizardmon looked between the pair before him and to the crystal in his hand, seemingly in disbelief.
"That is the purpose of this stone?"
K shrugged, an action that instantly earned a look of skepticism from the mage.
"Your guess is as good as ours. That's what happened to us and your circumstances are very similar. However it could just be a huge coincidence."
K let out a chuckle with Veemon joining in.
"Do what you think is right and you'll find out for yourself."
Wizardmon smiled and grasped his stone.
"Thank you masked man..."
K's indistinguishable face was blessed with a smile.
"Call me K. Let me know how your journey pans out for you."

After talking about the local area and where the most Digimon were gathered, Wizardmon and K parted ways as friends. Veemon waved as their new mage friends dissipated over the horizon. K was pleased with the encounter. If multiple Digimon were carrying those crystals then it meant more of his old friends might be traveling in this Post-Reset world, totally unaware that he had returned.
"Wizardmon said if we head to the edge of the desert's canyon then we might find a village. They could give us clues!"
K nodded and turned on his heel towards a small wooded area, it served as a link between the grassy paths he had been walking, and the harsh desert on the other side.
"Off we go then..."

User Image

Location :: New Network City >> Tavern | With :: Veemon | Talking to :: N/A

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:48 pm

K

User Image

The woods were quiet bar the sound of K and Veemon's feet crunching leaves underfoot. Weather was never stable in the Digital World. While it had appeared to be mid to end winter in New Network City, in this forest the sun was blazing down through the leaves as the pair closed in on the desert. It was nice to walk in peace, just enjoying Veemon's company.

A rustling noise brought both of the travelers to a standstill. The rustling came from the darker areas of the woods. Quiet murmurs accompanied the rustling noises. K reached for his Digi-Vice, grasping it tightly.
"You still remember how this song and dance goes?"
Veemon grinned widely.
"Of course! Just you remember the new rules ok?"
K nodded in response. Of course, the new rules meant that Veemon wasn't able to Digivolve at all. K hadn't earned the right to use power like that in this new world. In fact, the new restrictions by the DRF and Yggdrasil had effectively neutered Tamers by stripping them of their seemingly impossible powers from the Old World.
"I know, I know. But hey... If we were at full strength where would the fun go?"

Now aware that their prey knew where they were the murmurers from the shadows burst forwards. K's grip on his Digi-Vice tightened further as he tried to identify the enemies.
"Well lookie here!"
An Elecmon jumped forward, sparks crackling along it's fur.
"A human! I thought they were extinct!"
The bug Digimon Kunemon rasped it's thoughts.
"How about we make it extinct?"
A Syakomon peered out from behind it's shell. The three rookie Digimon all seemed pretty cocky, and they had the right to be...

"Veemon... I dunno if I'm strong enough..."
K was right, underneath his cloak and clothing he was frail. Unhealthily so. The reason they had taken a break earlier was because the walking had worn him out so much. If it were one opponent things would be fine, two enemies would be a struggle. But three...
"Vee-Headbutt!"
K's worries were instantly tossed to the side as Veemon sprang into action. The little guy was like a blue bolt as he sucker-punched the Elecmon with a flying headbutt to the stomach.
"Goorrrf!"
That noise alone was enough to make the Kunemon and Syakomon to leap away from the red rabbit Digimon. Kunemon to the left and Syakomon to the right.
"Rapid punch!"
Veemon's moved both of his arms behind his back before throwing them forward in a flurry of punches aimed for the stunned Elecmon's torso and face. K finally regained his senses just in time to spot Kunemon and Syakomon winding up for their attacks. Looking around desperately K spotted a rock around the size of his Digivice next to him, a quick grab and it was in his hand, ready to be thrown.

The choice of who to throw at was obvious. Syakomon's shell would just deflect the rock with ease.
"Veemon! Incoming from your left!"
As he yelled, K loosed the rock from his grip towards the Kunemon. There was next to no power in his throw, and the exertion almost winded him.
"Electro Thre-- OW!"
Just before he spat his attack out, the rock bounced off the worm Digimon's nose, throwing him off his stride.
"Black Pearl Shot!"
Syakomon was undeterred and launched a hard black sphere towards Veemon. However, thanks to K's warning the Victory Digimon knew it was coming. With no time to dodge he grabbed both of Elecmon's shoulders.
"Big mistake kid! Sparking Thunder!"

No sooner had Veemon gotten a grip, Elecmon electrified his whole body blasting the blue dragon with electricity. Veemon let out a yelp of pain but continued with all he had. He wrenched the Elecmon around to his right, lifting the red Digimon off it's feet and into the path of the Black Pearl Shot. Elecmon let out a howl of pain as the shot smashed into the back of his head. The howl trailed off halfway as he lost consciousness. With the shocks stopped Veemon let go of the red rabbit, panting as smoke rose from scorched patches on his skin.
"Gottim' K..."
Looking over his shoulder for words of encouragement, Veemon noticed that K was nowhere to be seen. Gleeful giggles burst from Syakomon.
"Kehkehkeh! Looks like your human friend is going to be made extinct once more by Kunemon!"

K landed flat on his face once again. His lungs were screaming for air. Coughing hard he rolled over and raised his arms in-front of his torso just in time.
"Tiny Blaster!"
A small shot of energy slammed into K's arms forcing him to be pressed against the floor. K let out a cough as the force compressed his fragile chest.
"Damn..."
Another pressure on his chest drew his attention. The worm Digimon had hopped onto the downed K's torso and was tilting it's head in curiosity.
"Humans are... Strange. I thought you would have faces, but you just have that shiny black head..."
It took a few moments for K to realise the Kunemon was describing his mask. He'd never even seen a human before!
"Ahh well. If the legends are true then Humans will bring nothing but trouble to our New World. So if I finish you off then I'll be a hero! Poison Winder!"
The insect launched itself into the air and swooped down, it's spiky tail pointed right at the center of K's head...

User Image

Location :: Forest | With :: Veemon | Talking to :: Attackers

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 pm

K

User Image

"NO!!!"
Veemon arrived just in time to see Kunemon's spike smash into K's head. The Tamer lay still. Veemon's mind blanked out for a fraction of a second, only to then be flooded with an intense anger and hatred.
"I ONLY JUST FOUND HIM AGAIN!!"
The primal scream from Veemon fueled a sprint that closed a gap between the two rookies in a few seconds.
"Wind-up PUNCH!"
Kunemon had just enough time to look up as Veemon's fist slammed into his face. The force knocked the worm off of Veemon's Tamer and off into the bushes. Veemon's anger did not subside, he began to stalk his way towards the bushes when something caught his leg.
"Hey... Chill out man..."

K's raspy voice piped up as he slowly pulled himself into a sitting position. Veemon stared blankly for a few seconds, trying to process what had happened. K tilted his head to either side, his neck clicking as he did so. Poking out from the front of his mask was Kunemon's tail spike.
"Certainly a good build quality eh?"
The Tamer chuckled before groaning as he got to his feet.
"What happened to the Syakomon?"
Veemon was still speechless. He watched as K yanked the spike out of his helmet. It had left a small hole with cracks branching from it's epicenter. Veemon caught the shortest glimpse of a dull, greyed-out eye. But before he could be positive the glass of the helmet seemed to turn to liquid, warping and molding back into it's normal shape.

"Phew..."
K brushed himself down and looked around the part of the woods they now found themselves in. He looked back to Veemon.
"Sorry about the playing dead thing... These guys didn't know what humans really look like so I thought I'd trick the little blighter."
Veemon shook his head. The burn wounds from Elecmon were aching from the heat of the forest.
"Just... Next time warn me or something... I thought I'd lost you after just getting you back..."
Half-angry, half-relieved tears welled up before the Blue Digimon wiped them away. K's head dipped apologetically.
"Sorry..."
K placed a hand on Veemon's head and knelt.
"I'll be more careful..."
An awkward silence filled the woods for a few minutes before Veemon finally sighed and shrugged off his partners hand. His tone was back to normal now.
"Let's go yeah? The only reason I lost that Syakomon was because I could run faster then it could hop! We need to get outta here before we're jumped again."

As the pair finally made it out of the forest the Kunemon and Syakomon spied from the bushes.
"Poor Elecmon..."
"Meh, he'll be ok."
The pair were quiet for a few moments as K and Veemon took their first steps into the desert. Veemon laughed at something K said and the pair jokingly jostled one another.
"I think... I'd like a human... They look like fun..."
Syakomon nodded in agreement, the two silently watching the Tamer and his Digimon fade into the desert's heat haze...

User Image

Location :: Forest | With :: Veemon | Talking to :: Attackers

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:21 am

K

User Image

The roofs of small huts began to poke up over the horizon. K breathed a sigh of relief. They'd been walking a while now and he was beginning to wonder if what Wizardmon had said was true. The roofs began to come into focus as they approached, the heat of the Gear Savannah causing them to shimmer in the distance. Veemon wiped his brow as they approached. He wasn't looking good after the brief scuffle in the woods, with patches of his blue skin covered in sores and blisters from the electrical blast he had received.
"Nearly there buddy... Nearly there..."

On approaching the outskirts of the town, K noticed that the locals were mostly Rookie and In-Training Digimon. The Village was located near the northern-most point of the canyon running through the desert. K watched as Koromon, Chicchimon, Demi-Meramon, Agumon, Hawkmon and numerous other Digimon roamed around the place. The younger ones gathered around, awing and ahhing at Veemon's wounds.
"You guys should take a picture. It might last longer."
Veemon grunted his attempt at humor. K could tell that he was growing weaker. He needed some treatment and soon.
"Hey little ones. Do any of you know where we could find a healer?"

A gruff voice, the kind that you know means some form of trouble, piped up from across the Village's center.
"The elders can heal your friend."
Both K and Veemon looked up to see a SkullMeramon leaning against one of the larger huts. K clenched his fist. They were in no shape to tackle an Ultimate by any stretch of the imagination. However, if he was offering to help then he might just be a protector...
"Please... My friend needs help."
The flaming Digimon seemed to consider for a moment before pulling back the entrance to one of the huts.
"Get in..."
K and Veemon nodded to one another and scuttled inside. The young Digimon all hopped towards the tent, trying to peer inside, only to be stopped by the looming SkullMeramon.
"Go play children..."

Inside the hut was dark. There were a few candles lit that shed a dull orange glow across the floor.
"Welcome! Welcome!"
"Yes come in! We won't bite!"
The pair of voices came from the shadows. As the source of the voices came closer K could make out the Digimon they came from. A Babamon and Jijimon.
"Looks like you could use some help younglings."
Babamon cackled as she spoke to the Tamer and his friend.
"Yeeeees. It looks like you both have been through a rough patch. Come, sit. We'll fix you up. It's been a while since humans have come visiting."

Both K and Veemon bowed and mumbled thanks for the elder's hospitality before sitting in the middle of the hut.
"We knew you would arrive here, Masked Man... Come, take off the helmet. Let us see you..."
K and Veemon exchanged a confused look.
"How could you..."
Before he could finish Jijimon held up what looked like a piece of parchment.
"We have a message for you..."
K looked at the parchment and noticed an unmistakeable mark. A half Black and half White mask, stamped into the bottom of the page. Veemon squinted to get a better look, and as soon as he realised he jumped to his feet, wincing from his burns.
"No way! I remember who that belongs to! It's--"
Veemon was silenced by K holding out his arm. Veemon closed his mouth and sat back down. K paused a moment and moved his hands to either side of his helmet. There was the hiss of escaped air as he pulled the black and purple head-piece from his head.
"What was the message..."

~11pm: Network City~

K and Veemon returned to the city. It had been a trying and exhausting day for them both. Jijimon and Babamon had worked hard to heal up Veemon and, aside from being tired, he was good as new. They walked in silence, trying to make sense of the parchment that had been left to them.
"It's impossible... We should have all been reset..."
Veemon's musings didn't reach K. The writing on the parchment kept running through his head:

"Knowing you, you'll have headed to the Gear Savannah. So predictable! Of course the first place you'll want to explore in this New World is the place you entered when you arrived in the Old World! Honestly, sometimes you make it too easy.

I don't have long. The crystal covering my whole body, and as much as I hate asking for your help... I need it... Explore this new world. Find the Origin Crystal that holds the power of your true soul. Pieces of it scattered when you touched it before, but only those of us who have fused with your soul were released... My time grows short... Find the crystal... Find us... But beware of the guardian... K..."

In his search for clues, the one partner he thought he'd never see again had provided all of the answers he needed. Veemon was still mumbling to himself when K finally spoke:
"He said those who fused with my soul were freed. The only explanation is that anyone who had Bio-Merged with me in the old world was released from a much larger crystal. If we find that Crystal and get past this 'Guardian' then I might return to normal... And we can all be together again."
Veemon looked to his friend, his eyes tinged with a strange look.
"But today we could barely hold our own against Rookies..."
K nodded. That much was true.
"But if the message rings true then others who I've fused with are roaming the Digital-World as you are. Holding a part of my true soul in the form of a crystal. If we can find them and make them remember the Old World..."
Veemon's eyes lit up as he realised what K was implying.
"Then we can use all of our power together to beat the Guardian and rescue your old soul!"
Behind his cold mask, K smiled. If Veemon was this determined then he wouldn't have to worry one bit about success.
"Damn right."

As the nightlife of the city buzzed around them, K and Veemon silently walked the streets, reminiscing, talking and generally making up for lost time. When they finally found a Hotel, they booked in, went to their room and fell asleep almost instantly. There was a long path ahead. And they were walking it to the end.

~ARC END~

User Image

Location :: Digi-Village / Network City | With :: Veemon | Talking to :: Elders / Veemon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:07 am
-Complete-

Kazu Matsumoto
Username(s): Kazu Matsumoto
Title: Searching for Clues
Quest: K and Veemon will leave New Network City to explore the outskirts and look for some clues as to why the Digi-World has been re-opened. A few local rookie Digimon may try to flex their muscles and start a fight. The quest will end when the sun sets and the pair return to the city to find a hotel.
Quest Level: Level D
Approved

Level D Max = 6AP
Quote:
Grading
Completion = 2
Participation = 2
Content = 2
Total = 6 AP
Well Done!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games