Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)
"Oh where did my little digimon go?" (complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image

After helping her digimon partner up, Nikky watched Iris and Marco interact with each other. She was completely puzzled as to why Iris was introducing herself to Marco. They were acting like it was the first time they met. Iris seemed to have remembered Nikky and Ren remembered both her and Marco. 'Come to think of it...' She thought to herself as she poked her temples to help jog her memory. When she first met Marco at the tavern, his expression showed that he didn't recognize her, but that it might have been because they haven't seen each other in years. Still, it was pretty strange to her.

With Iris and Ren finally reunited, Hanako's irritation and anger subsided. When she saw how sad the Jyarimon looked as he apologized, she couldn't help but feel a little guilty for making the tiner digimon feel that way. Chibomon told his new fellow fresh level buddy it was okay which lead Hanako to rub her temples in an effort to calm herself down. 'Yeah 'cause you're the one who got attacked...' She thought sarcastically. As harmless as the attack was, she did not appreciate the hostility especially since she was trying to do something nice. However, she did understand his want to protect his tamer and friends. "It's okay. I probably would've done the same... I'm Hanako the Palmon. Sorry about screaming at you and all that." She butted into their conversation while trying to ignore the blue digimon.

Marco then went on to introduce the group to the lavender-haired female and her digital partner. Her cheeks seemed flushed, prompting Nikky to wonder if she was okay. "Hello. It's nice to meet you! Are you alri...?" Wait a minute... "Girl... friend?" In the instant she processed what he had introduce her as, the girl blushed from ear to ear, completely red. And she thought that she was done with blushing for the day! Girlfriend!? Wasn't he dating Iris? Then again, years have past since the last time they met and things could have changed. A hurtful pang of guilt suddenly hit her when she made eye contact with Iris. "Huh!? Wha...?" Nikky's eyes swirled and her hands moved around frantically as she tried to think of something, anything to say. "Y-Yeah! M-Marco and I are just friends! Yeah, friends! I'm just a girl who's a friend and he's just a boy who's a friend. I mean we've been friends that T.A.M.E.R. mission, right Hana?" How would Hanako know? She wasn't even there for that! Hanako exploded in laughter, finding entertainment in Nikky's reaction and not doing saying anything to aid her in the least. "Man did I miss this!" Hanako said, wiping off the tears she got from laughing so much. She always did find her tamer's flustered expression to be humorous and getting to see her like this definitely made her day again.

Party:
Hanako:User Image

Missions in Progress:
☑ Reunite Iris and Ren the Viximon

Arc Points: 9

User Image
Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:20 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Mission Complete ^^

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:02 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Username(s): Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX, Lady Niara, Shadow of Miracles,X Kaos X
Title: Oh where did my little digimon go?
Quest: Oh no! Ren ran off and it looks like Iris and Ren the Viximon got separated in this big city. Now they're looking for each other. With some help from friends old and new, can these two friend find each other? It is a pretty big city... So fingers crossed. The quest will end with Iris and Viximon are reunited
Quest Level:Level E
Approved

Completed! Well done.
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
+4AP

Lady Niara
+4AP

Shadow of Miracles
+4AP

X Kaos X
+4AP

*points in the spoiler, congratz on completing the first ever team arc!  
Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games