Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
▧ The Magic Neep ▧ Open ▧ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:40 pm
Cara MiaKitty
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxFruits Section
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKaitlyn, Kiki
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSurprised
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι coυld вe м e a n , ι coυld вe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ т н o υ g н т yoυ were тнere тo g υ ι d e мe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ were only ι n м y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCallum was relieved that the blonde wasn't too ruffled by his daughter; Kiki tended to be overwhelming and off-putting for some people... It was a family trait, apparently. Though, it manifested in very different ways. He and his daughter were almost nothing alike, and neither of them had all that much in common with her cousin, either (she still hadn't forgiven him for not telling her about Rory, either). "Teenager thing?" he asked, brow arched. "I'm not sure I can survive three more years of this." Or three more months. Or weeks. Or days. Or seconds. He was joking, of course, but there was a small part of him praying that this invasive, well meaning but totally bossy attitude of hers would eventually go away. The girl was a busybody, always sticking her nose in other people's business. For their own good, she insisted, but she was only fourteen; she didn't even know what 'their own good' actually was.

spaceOf course, Kaitlyn had winked at Kiera, which had only made matters worse. The teenager was grinning ear to ear, bouncing lightly beside him. A small, irrational part of Cal wanted to hold up a sign that said 'run while you can.' But, it wasn't like she seemed intent on hanging around; she wasn't making conversation or anything like that, just saying thank you for the help. "No problem," he replied gently, turning back to his own grocery selection.

spaceKiki gave a light huff beside him, and he found himself praying she wouldn't make a scene. "C'moooooon, da," she whined quietly (though not quietly enough that Kaitlyn couldn't hear, he noted with some annoyance).

spaceCal ignored her, picking up a kiwi and looking it over. Kiera crossed her arms in annoyance, then suddenly smiled. He felt his skin crawl, not getting his reprimand out before she'd bounced her way back over to the blonde woman. "So, like," she began, far too friendly for his liking, "How old are you, hm? My da, he's almost forty." Master of subtlety, Kiera was not. He wanted to hit his head against a wall.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι coυld вe c o l d , ι coυld вe r υ т н l e ѕ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on мy o w n , 'caυѕe ι can'т т a ĸ e lιvιng w ι т н y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м a l o n e , ѕo ι won'т тυrn oυт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Kiera #FF9955

kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:17 pm
User Image

( Pureblood Single FatherRavenclaw AlumnusMetal Charmer ) xx
                                                        ( MARITALSTATUS) xx

I тнιɴĸ I ɢoт тoo мαɴy мeмorιeѕ ɢeттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαy oғ мe
                                                        I'м αвoυт тo ɢo Toɴyα Hαrdιɴɢ oɴ тнe wнole world'ѕ ĸɴee
                                                        Aɴd I'м ѕтυcĸ ɴιɢнт vιѕιoɴ ѕo ѕтυcĸ ɴιɢнт vιѕιoɴ
                                                        Bυт I coмe тo lιғe, coмe тo lιғe!
                                                        Soмe prιɴceѕ doɴ'т вecoмe ĸιɴɢѕ
                                                        Eveɴ αт тнe вeѕт oғ тιмeѕ I'м oυт oғ мy мιɴd

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gregori had been doing errands on a Saturday morning, but instead of meeting his clients it was more of his household needs and stocks for his entrepreneurship. Doing this kind of stuff was kind of boring to him, but on the other hand it was better than being stuck in his workshop the entire week. Sure, he still loved his job but Gregori couldn't stand doing the same thing everyday that he'd prefer switching from one thing to another. His sister could say it's "inefficient" but damn he could still get s**t done.

He sighed as he browsed the stocks in the fruits section, taking a mental note that his mama was also asking him to buy some fruits for him. Gregori was looking at some mangos, trying to see if there's any bruises on them. Shrugging, he decided to return the mango to where he got it from... except he ended up knocking a handful of them off the rack. Goddammit. Gregori sighed in resignation and knelt down, picking up the fallen stocks and returning them back to where they fell from.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yoυ oɴly ɢeт wнαт yoυ ɢrιeve
                                                        Are yoυ ѕмellιɴɢ тнαт ѕнιт? Eαυ de réѕιѕтαɴce!
                                                        Tнe oɴly тнιɴɢ тнαт'ѕ ever ѕтoppιɴɢ мe ιѕ мe, нey!
                                                        I тeѕтιғy ιғ I dιe ιɴ мy ѕleep,
                                                        Tнeɴ ĸɴow тнαт мy lιғe wαѕ jυѕт α ĸιller dreαм, yeαн

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:21 am
Just a young gun with a quick fuse
I was uptight, wanna let loose
I was dreaming of bigger things
And wanna leave my own life behind

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝔖𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔪'𝔰 𝔄𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔫𝔦 | 𝓡𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯

▧▥▨Cas had been ordered to the grocery store while he and Vivi had been walking through Hogsmeade. It wasn't often they came to the wizarding village since most of what they usually needed could come from the muggle town they stayed in but they both had been feeling a tad claustrophobic and decided to make a morning out of it and even brought Friday along for the ride. At least until she had spotted the grocer and demanded her roommate go in and replenish the banana's he'd "rudely" eaten when she had been planning to make banana bread. In his defense, they'd been sitting on the counter for days and she hadn't exactly left a note or anything. Nor had he heard her apparent daily announcement to not touch them. But in his defense, "them" could've meant anything from the cucumbers in the fridge or her hidden stash of Reece's pieces on any given day. Cas relented nonetheless because he quite liked the Neep and their fresh selection whenever he went in and he really didn't want to see Vivi flirting with one of the waitresses at the tea shop again. Once in front of the store, he tied up his dog to a conjured post giving her many pats and encouragements before walking inside. He just grabbed a hand basket since there wasn't much he needed and went straight to the fruit section where he spotted a man by the mangoes who had obviously caused a sort of landslide effect. He knew that all too well. The young man saw some roll his way and began picking them up to help the other. "Uh here, they rolled my way." he explained with a sheepish grin and shrug gesturing with his handful of fruit.
                                                      Julian Galaksylph

Quote:

Not a yes sir, not a follower
Fit the box, fit the mold
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
I was lightning before the thunder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:49 am
User Image

( MARITALSTATUS) xx

Gregori was picking up the fruits, grumbling to himself as he returned them to the stock with a quiet wave of his wand. Though it was gonna take a while for how many stuff he managed to clumsily knock down. He may be a really smart guy, but he's more of a crafter than a master caster- regardless of how good he was in charms. There was a reason why he won't be applying to the Hit Wizard department anytime soon, or a duelist. But eh, Gregori would prefer anticipating metal charm malfunctions over what hex would an enemy cast in a wandfight.

He was then taken back by surprise when it was some guy with an obviously foreign accent, though he honestly had to admit- it was pretty much relieving to meet someone who wasn't white. Back at school, some of his classmates would ask if he was adopted by his parents because he was a Hispanic teenage boy with a Russian surname. And that fact alone in the sea of pasty kids "stood out", according to them. Boy, did he have to correct them that his dad was Russian and his mam was Argentinian without gritting his teeth.

Looking at the man and taking the fruit from him, Gregori smiled and for some reason he felt like it was embarrassing of them to see him like this. "Thanks. I was terrified that you might be Mr. Holt," he gave a cheerful yet relieved smile, the way he was talking clearly lets out the Irish accent, "The shop owner, I mean. The guy was generally nice, I just think that even someone nice would get pissed about seeing his arranged stocks being ruined." He then proceeded to finish arranging the fruits back to what it should be, much to his satisfaction for someone who wasn't always single-tracked. His sister would most likely be proud. "So uh... I'm Gregori, by the way. You're busy doing errands too or something? If that's not t.m.i?"

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:37 pm

▧▥▨Cas felt kind of stupid when he saw the man use his wand to fix his mess instead of stooping to pick them all up by hand like he'd been doing. And the worst part was he couldn't even blame it on trying to fit in with a mundane crowd since they were in a magical village! Maybe it was because he lived around less wizards and just got into the habit, yeah he liked that much better than him just being absentminded. When the older gentleman turned and took the fruit from him, causing him to be slightly embarrassed as he remembered his lack of critical thinking, he was confused as he was compared to another person then chuckled when he learned it was the owner. Which was odd considering he obviously didn't sound like he was from Europe (though he was known to through "bloody" into a sentence just to annoy Vivi) so it was possible maybe the owner wasn't as well? It'd certainly be quite a coincidence. "Yeah you're lucky I suppose? I don't honestly know how to respond to that." Cas admitted with another laugh and awkward shuffle. When the other introduced himself, he beamed in response trying not to look too eager (though possibly failing since the only other persons he talked to now and days were Vivi, Friday, and the people at the home improvement store) before shaking his head in negative to his question. "I guess it would be if I were buying something uh, private but really I'm just in here to get some bananas and maybe some peanut butter for Friday. I mean, the bananas are for me and my roommate but the peanut butter is for Friday. Who's my dog." Cas had no rightly idea why he felt the need to elaborate but once he did he couldn't stop and had to physically snap his mouth shut before mentioning just where Friday was and what dog breed and why he'd named her and more stuff the poor man didn't need to know.
                                                      Julian Galaksylph

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:50 am
User Image

( MARITALSTATUS) xx

Gregori was kind of confused of the man being... well, confused. Mainly because he thought the man would get his reference but then he had to remind himself that this guy was probably a tourist. "I just know that the owner here was from America," he explained, "So are the couple who ran a pub not far from here. They served really good stuff, I visit there a lot." Leaky Cauldron was a good one, too, just a bit too London-y for his tastes. He was kind of biased, growing up in a rural part of Ireland and all. God knows why Vasilisa still wanted to work in Diagon if she didn't like London that much. "I'm just doing errands, mostly." Gregori remarked, moreso to be friendly and not make the guy feel the need to physically shut his mouth, "Also I just want an excuse to not be stuck at home. Not that anything bad was happening but like, I'm a metal charmer and I work in my own home workshop in Ireland. Galway, I mean. I love my job but being stuck in one thing drives me crazy. A bit."

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:30 pm

▧▥▨Cas blinked his eyes in surprise and he was sure his mouth dropped open just a little at hearing how many other Americans there were around the village. Goodness, it was like their own invasion. "Wow, I honestly didn't know that. I just thought me and Vivi would be the odd man out. Erm, persons out." he quickly corrected imagining the phantom glare of his friend. As the other man responded, he was reminded that he was still holding fruit in his arm like some sort of loon and quickly placed them back on display though putting them in places where he was assured they wouldn't cause another avalanche. Cas could completely understand not wanting to be stuck at home, it was the main reason he was suddenly shopping in Hogsmeade and not at their normal grocer closer to home, but he was definitely interested when Gregori mentioned he was a metal charmer. "That's so cool! Being a metal charmer I mean, not the going crazy at home thing, I completely agree though. I'm...uh...it's rather complicated actually. I used to dance professionally back in America but a few years back we did a small tour through England and I fell in love with the countryside and the scenery and so I just erm. I guess I just wanted a change of pace, so I quit and found this fixer upper on the coast and...that's it I guess." Cas finished rather lamely feeling a tad embarrassed at his own story.

Julian Galaksylph

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items