Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
Bible Ban Spreads Across Schools/Hotels

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:34 pm
Bible Ban Spreads Across Schools/Hotels  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:10 pm
This is sad and somewhat disappointing that they try to use the Law to ban the Bibles from schools and hotels. This is classic evidence that the world hates anything that is light. But the Law is there to maintain peace and order. Nowhere in the Law prohibits Bibles from the Hotels and Schools. Separation from Church and State is not a law or a constitution. It is found in one of Thomas Jefferson's letters about how the Government cannot step in and change how we believe or worship. We can see this is some third world countries as a classic example. We have freedom of religion, not freedom from religion as these people are trying to accomplish.

But even as I am disappointed in people trying to get the Bible banned and trying to block out the Lord, God is still glorified. In Exodus 1, the Pharaoh tries to keep the people down. He saw that the people of Israel were more mighty than Egypt and if they continue, they might overthrow Egypt. But the Pharaoh pressed on them sorely, but the more he tries to inflict them, the more they grew and multiplied.

That is how I see it. The people of the darkness hate the light. They will try and suppress the light. But more they try and to conceal the light, the more it will shine. God will get glory in this and I think more and more people will either get converted through this or stand up for the Lord in this matter.  

Biblical_Counselor

News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff