Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Please prayer for me to overcome my bad thoughts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Short Melancholic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:05 pm
I've been really depressed lately, I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone, like I'll never get any where in life, I don't like who I am, I wish I was more outgoing, ambitious, and interesting and I don't know how to change. Please pray for me, that either I can become the person I want to be, or come to accept myself as I am, because as it stands I know something needs to change.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:52 am
How are things going with you? smile  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

NamekWoman

Cluttered Lover

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:33 pm
You may think that no one has ever prayed for you before, but i have prayed for you. The lord is near, do not forget <3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:28 am
Short Melancholic
I've been really depressed lately, I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone, like I'll never get any where in life, I don't like who I am, I wish I was more outgoing, ambitious, and interesting and I don't know how to change. Please pray for me, that either I can become the person I want to be, or come to accept myself as I am, because as it stands I know something needs to change.

I wish I had seen this back in February. But I didn't... neutral

Do you still feel this way?

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out