Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Southern Conventions
Anime Matsuri 2014

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spanksthellama

Generous Conversationalist

10,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:09 pm
Who's going? What is your cosplay line-up?

Mine is Marcie from adventure time, Raven from Teen Titans, and Meenah from Homestuck.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:06 pm
Anyone? lol  

spanksthellama

10,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:29 pm
spanksthellama

Mine is Marcie from adventure time, Raven from Teen Titans, and Meenah from Homestuck.

Hi, could you give us more info about this con like a website, it's location, and any highlights that makes this con interesting to go to. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:53 pm
smithers456
spanksthellama

Hi, could you give us more info about this con like a website, it's location, and any highlights that makes this con interesting to go to. Thanks.

Ohh okay. Yeah it's in.. San Antonio Texas I believe. That or Dallas.

http://animematsuri.com/

I have never been to it so I'm not 100 percent sure how nice it is or anything. I know it has a lot to do with Japanese culture and there are some interesting panels (although not a whole lot of them..)

I believe the woman who voices Korra in Legend of Korra is going to be there :33  

spanksthellama

10,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:01 pm
spanksthellama
smithers456
spanksthellama

I have never been to it so I'm not 100 percent sure how nice it is or anything. I know it has a lot to do with Japanese culture and there are some interesting panels (although not a whole lot of them..)

I believe the woman who voices Korra in Legend of Korra is going to be there :33

Thanks for the info. I like Korra, I have the Anime series with her in it. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:20 pm
smithers456
spanksthellama
smithers456
spanksthellama

Thanks for the info. I like Korra, I have the Anime series with her in it. smile

Yeah she's really awesome.  

spanksthellama

10,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
Southern Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers