Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Help
Need help- Raven cosplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spanksthellama

Generous Conversationalist

10,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:14 pm
Hi! I'm going to be cosplaying Raven from Teen Titans. However, Where can I buy cheap or make cheap boots? And for the belt for the red gemstones, what should I use?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:29 pm
I helped my friend make a Raven a few years back. She took a pair of cheap slippers and covered them with fabric to make boots. It didn't take long, looked good, and were comfortable to wear.

For the gems, we found some bouncy balls, cut them in half, and painted the inside red. We then rimmed them with gold puffy paint, and attached them to a ribbon to make her belt.

Hope that helps!  

xinitia

Crew

spanksthellama

Generous Conversationalist

10,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:27 pm
xinitia
I helped my friend make a Raven a few years back. She took a pair of cheap slippers and covered them with fabric to make boots. It didn't take long, looked good, and were comfortable to wear.

For the gems, we found some bouncy balls, cut them in half, and painted the inside red. We then rimmed them with gold puffy paint, and attached them to a ribbon to make her belt.

Hope that helps!

Ahhh it does! Thank!  
Cosplay Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces