Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Crushes and Compliments and What?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:15 pm
I don't know if any of you have noticed, but I finally got my lazy butt in gear and published the first edition of The Daily Dragon. What is The Daily Dragon you ask? Well, it started as a crazy idea of mine and turned into the Hogwarts student newspaper.

Now, what does that have to do with the title? Well, if you stop asking me questions, I'll tell you. Sheesh, I'm the reporter here, you're the audience. Calm down will you?

I'd like to make The Daily Dragon more interactive. It's not the Prophet and so it's not as serious. And so, I'm starting Hogwarts Crushes and Hogwarts Compliments. These are two things that I know that quite a few college campuses do through social media. Since Hogwarts doesn't have Facebook or Twitter, I figured why not do it through the newspaper? It's put out every week and it's a great way to get some interactions going. The forms are pretty self-explanatory, though I will answer any questions you may have.

If you have anything similar to this that you would like to see included in the newspaper let me know!

Also, if you want to apply, check out the club thread. It's a great way to get some writing in!

I'm also going to attempt to start a short story contest, but the details on out of character and in character stuff are still forming in my head.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:11 am
Bumping cause bumping  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:39 pm
Bumps cause what.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:37 pm
OH HEY. NEW YEAR. NEW STUDENTS. JOIN AS JAMES AND AKIRA WILL BE LEAVING.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas