Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Brushie Brushie (Solia and Xavier) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:34 pm
A black feather. It was a lovely feather she'd found. Nearly perfect in it's condition, reflecting the light in just that perfect way to give it a true shine to shadow, the look of obsidian really. Yet it was soft as most feathers were. If she took it back and it held up, she could make a quill from it even. Granted a small quill, but a quill none the less.

Not looking where she was walking, Solia kept her eyes on her found object, Israfel in her head wishing he'd known who such a lovely feather had belonged to. They must have had the most glorious plumage.

Bumping into a vase, the clay thing wobbled and before she could stop it-

The vase crashed to the floor, filling the silent halls with the echo of damage.

"Oops."

At least she'd found a feather.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:12 pm
Xavier was, needless to say, completely and utterly terrified.

He also had no idea where he was.

He'd been out earlier that afternoon, sloping down a long hallway in the school with his books clutched against his chest. Apparently he had not exactly been paying as close attention as he'd thought he was, since a moment later he had wound up in -

- not Amityville. And certainly not his dorm room. And now he was in this strange place and there were strange things and he was most certainly going to die and it would be a terribly tragic death and he was never going to live scarily ever after and -

- was that a crash.

Xavier let out a low, piteous moan, and tried to mold himself into the wall.

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:16 am
Alas, the sad moan made Solia jump, looking around frantically for whoever had made such a noise. Did they know she'd broken the vase? It was probably the owner. She'd ******** up. There was no time to fix it. Or maybe-

Maybe the moan was a cry for help? Maybe someone was hurt! They needed rescue! Or maybe they were just sad because now they had to clean a broken vase Solia wasn't sure but she did turn the corner-

and see a very odd looking halloweener.

"Oh um. Hi." She'd been caught red handed, fleeing the scene of her crime. RIP Vase, she knew ye not too well but her life>your broken ceramic bits.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:56 pm
Xavier just stood very very still because maybe the human creature trying to talk to him would mistake him for a piece of furniture and just turn around and walk away, walk far far away, away from him, because he totally and definitely was not here, nope.

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:46 pm
It did nothing.

Now, Solia was like a small dog in many ways. When a thing made a sound you checked it out. When it stopped moving-

She poked Xavier in the arm with the rose end of her bow.

-you messed with it until you figured out if it was really dead or not.

"Is this your house?"

She asked as she kept poking him like that was socially acceptable.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:21 pm
It was touching him it had touched him -

Xavier let out a very unmanly squeal and flailed away from the inquisitive hands of the hunter, staggering sideways into one wall, straightening up, and then stumbling into another wall before turning around to stare at her, a terrified expression on his face.

"No. No it's not. I just - I don't know how I got here please don't kill me."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:15 am
Oh it was alive! She was right! Hurray for guessing correctly! But she did look to have startled him. Badly at that. Like when someone touched her ears. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry." Not that sorry but a little bit sorry.

"I won't kill you, I don't want to kill anyone! I- are those feathers in your hair?"
Solia had gotten distracted by the details.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:43 pm
Hearing that she wasn't going to kill him was indeed a relief, but Xavier still didn't trust her - she was a human, and humans were terribly scary things, things that could turn you into jelly.

He seemed taken aback by her question.

"Y...yes," said Xavier weakly. "They, um, that's just how, um, my hair grows."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:09 pm
Solia's head tilted, curiosity in her eyes as her mouth formed a small O. "Strange, I've never seen hair that wasn't directly hair on any of the humanoids. Fur on minor extremities, but nothing like feathers for hair."

Her mind ticked and slowly she pulled out the feather from before.

"By chance, is this one of yours then? Are you.. molting, like that of avians from the humans world do?"

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:03 pm
Xavier managed to squeak out something that was vaguely recognizable as actual speech and not just sounds of terror. "I, erm, well it runs in m-my family, feathers."

He wasn't sure why he was telling her this. She didn't seem like she was going to attack him anytime soon, but at the same time, she could just be pretending to get his guard down.

Xavier wrapped his arms around himself, his shoulders hunts. "I don't m-molt," he whispered. "Or, erm, w-whatever that i-is. It's, erm, it's just...new feathers...g-growing i...in as the, erm...o-old ones...d-die."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:55 pm
Oh, so it was a family thing. Interesting. Maybe he was a subspecies? A special case of FEAR? Or maybe, he was just typical and she hadn't a clue.

It was the last one but she liked to think she might have found something.

"Yes! Humans call that process molting! It's normal. Ah, could I keep this feather then?" She held it up. "It's really rather pretty, but if you prefer I not, I understand." She wanted to brush his feather head.

"Does it happen often? Your feathers replacing themselves?"

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:05 pm
Molting was kind of a revolting term. Xavier looked mildly horrified, but he let it go.

"Y..you can keep it I g-guess," he mumbled. "T-though I'm not sure w-why you'd even w...want to."

In an even smaller voice:

"They're not very s-special, after all."

He still couldn't look at her straight on. "E-every few d-days, I suppose."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:09 pm
She made a small squeak, putting the feather into one of her coat's inner pockets. "Thank you! I might make it into a quill it's so nice! Write poetry... hard to say." She smiled to herself at the cliche.

"You shouldn't dismiss them so easily I mean look how pretty your feathers are! Shiny and I bet they're soft too!" She reached out, patting his plumage. "Yep! Soft as can be!"

She'd invaded his space.

Oops. "Your feather hair really is quite beautiful."

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:23 pm
She'd touched him.

She'd Touched Him.

A human had touched him.

Xavier let out a little whimper and promptly slid down the wall and puddled on the floor, looking very much less like the proud demon he was supposed to be and much more like a pile of wet, droopy feathers heaped together.

"No it's not it's really not it's not beautiful why are you so close what is happening am I going to die now."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:56 pm
He kind of melted. Just a bit. It was a bit strange to watch him just sort of crumple in on himself but Solia accepted it. She'd seen weirder things come out of halloween before.

"Aw, don't be so hard on yourself, really, your feathers are beautiful. They are shiny and sleek and remind me of the big ravens and crows from home. I..well." She had begun to pet his 'hair' running fingers through it.

"Sorry, it just looked so soft. I.. I won't do it again if it bothers you that much? Sorry." She frowned, knelling next to him. "I didn't mean to upset you."

kuroopu

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces