Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Sandman Hospital Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A place for those wounded can come and rest and heal from the blood shed of war.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:24 pm
User Image
« ¤ Дςє Єɼɨɮʂɸɳ ¤ »

"My creations live with in me..",

"My Voice cry's out for Vengeance.",

"Only Darkness takes me."

The steady "beep...beep..beep..." in echoed his mind, His mind was nothing but darkness and storms, lightning and silence...tell the dreams came, and they all started with the "beeping". his body tensed and his heart rate rose as they beeping increased as well. he could head Isabelle's laughter and feel the pain. He was but 17 when he entered into the enemie's base with the mission to save his friends. the best of the best they said, and now here he was bound in chains and pray to that woman's lust for blood,flesh, and pain. he shook himself trying to escape the coming pain his body rolled and he could hear the beeping increase and now voices, yelling blurred voices. was it her, her minions the guards coming to abusing his tortured frame....

the heat monitor sounded its steady beep as the docters did there rounds. nurse did come into the lone room that held a halar in a coma. they all knew his story. young boy, brave and trustworthy sent to free them and eliminate the threat. he almost did it too, but he was taken and torturer for many months. but he stayed true and never did tell the enamy anything, even under the wrath of that woman they all hated. they had rescued him but the damgage was already done and to great. the rescue team found his tattered frame in his cell unctuousness and near death.

a nurse was changing the iv when the heart monitor started to increase its beeps. they knew the man was having a night mare again. the nurse tried speaking to the halar as she had done before to try and calm his mind but it did not difrance and the halar began to move and wake. she called for the head doctor.

"Doctor he is thrashing, mind his arm..""restrain him, get me more meds nurse.."

his mind rolled and his body filled with pain he could feel his arm being restrained. "escape, i must escape, she will no have me i will never tell you.." his voice weak, and unused to talking came from his lips.
the choas was great and aces mind hurt greatly then the piercing light found his eyes and he gave a cry of pain and tried to get away form the many peoples around him. he woke with a cry and struggled breath and panciced movment as his whole body was restrained so that he could not harm himself or others. his mind hurt and he panicly looked around trying to judge what was best to do, to escape , must escape. then he saw nurses and docters and he lost his strength and fell back into a simi sleep.

"well he has awoken...nearly 3years to the day we found him. may the gods have mercy on him...atlest he sleeps, his body needs to rest he will awake in a few hours. up his intake of iv, i want this man under 24/7 watch now. page me if he wakes again, send a letter to the halars and tell them there little..well not so little anymore. they ace in there sleeve has awoken.

४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ •४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 am
cTheAngelofMusic
NPC" Doctor Cutter

After a few things had calm down Doctor Cutter was looking through case files. It seemed lots was going on in the your wolfs room.Looking over the updates he made her way to Aces room to check on him. Looking over the the young lad he start to check the pluses.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:15 pm
Devossy
cTheAngelofMusic
NPC" Doctor Cutter

After a few things had calm down Doctor Cutter was looking through case files. It seemed lots was going on in the your wolfs room.Looking over the updates he made her way to Aces room to check on him. Looking over the the young lad he start to check the pluses.

User Image
« ¤ Дςє Єɼɨɮʂɸɳ ¤ »

Ace slept fitfully but it was sleep for once not the long dark of his waking nightmare. His since where becoming alert and more active by the hour as he rested. His breath, and pulse where both steady by the doctors feel. Ace's instinct took over at the touch and he grabbed at the hand that touched him his grasp was weak no longer helped with strength from pulsing adrenaline. His eyes opened and his grayish-green eyes focused on the doctor leaning over him. "eh..? G'Day..wh..wh..where abouts am I?, un ow are yea?"/color] he spoke, his voice was soft and muttered from unuse as he looked around his surroundings trying to remember what had happened. but the only thing he could remember was the dark cell and isables laughing voice.

४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ •४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४ • ४

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:25 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

NPC" Doctor Cutter

"Oy your self Lad how about calming down and one thing at a time, like let go of the hand I need it" Cutter said smiling, "first off I am doctor cutter and your in the sandman city and hospitable. You have been here for a long time in a coma. do you remember anything?" One of the nurses came in and Cutter waved her out as she went to look in Ace's eyes and ears. He had to make sure the lad was all right and all. So far everything was looking good.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:42 am
cTheAngelofMusic
((Angel? This is a complete do-over. But I'm going to help you out with my post okay?))

User ImageSebastet had been woken up by a persistent maid with a message from the hospital about an injured Hylarr male who'd been in a coma and had only just woken up. So she'd gotten dressed in record time, grabbed a cloak, told the maid to pass the message on to Grann, then left the house to get to the hospital. Getting up here hadn't been any problem either, strangely enough. Too many people knew her by her cloak at this point...

She frowned as she stood outside of the room and watched as he grabbed the doctor and finally moved into the room, her purring growl clearly audible, "Let the doctor go Ace. Now," she told him firmly, knowing that it would be instinct for him to listen to a dominant Hylarr female.

She remembered meeting him several years ago, purely by accident on her part. She was never sure if he'd tracked her down or not, though. Still, he'd wanted to know what her plans were so she'd told him. Avoid the Re, find Grann, find and gather the rest of the Hylarr. Simple tasks, not so simple to accomplish.

Especially when there were people out there wiping out whole Hylarr villages and Ren was capturing a few here and there to do with as she wished.

They'd parted ways and she'd never seen him again. Until now. Had she set him on the course that had gotten him captured? By now, she recognized Esabel's handiwork, having seen it on Grann in the garden before. The girl had just started working for the Re, yet she'd managed to get hold of Ace, torture him inside their base, contain everything about his presence and hers so that no one knew they were there, send herself out of there and reveal him just in time for one of the Sandman raids.

It was interesting to try to figure out the possibilities. But right now she had to get him calm again and let her purring growl switch to a full purr that moved through the room in a soothing wave as she walked closer to the bed, took off her cloak and tossed it into a chair, and sat on the edge of the bed with one hand on the back of Aces where he was gripping the doctor's hand. She gave a pleased sound when he released the doctor, "Get your hand checked Doctor. You can check on Ace in a little bit," she told him simply without turning away from the Hylarr male in front of her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image
« ¤ Дςє Єɼɨɮʂɸɳ ¤ »

Ace had woken up enough to realize he was grabbing the arm of the doctor hard. "sorry. mate....yes ma'am"/color] he said quietly. he let the doter go and sat his hands in his lap. he didn't like the look he was getting from the other hylarr. he was starting to wish he was invisible. the shadows in the room grew darker and seemed to wrap around him the sudden darkness caught aces attention. the distraction brook his thoughts and the darkness retreated to there proper place.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:33 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

Sebastet gave him a simple nod as she pulled her cloak off and draped it over the bottom of the bed, "Good. You've gained the shadows and full control of them since we last met...," she told him softly and motioned for the doctor to leave the room for now.

She moved slowly around the bed, the braids in her hair making a small noise that brought the attention to the traditional pieces she'd braided into them, "I understand that you encountered a rather strange girl... The one who hurt you... She showed up here recently and hurt my Mate... I'm not too happy with that... She's aligned herself with the Re..." she said simply to him.

Her outfit showed the bite mark almost healed on her shoulder from the demon she'd fought in the forest, Grann's Mark on her other shoulder now patterned into her fur, and the slices she'd gotten from Esabel and her 'puppies' during the fight. She'd eliminated the blasted hounds, but Esabel had escaped them.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image
« ¤ Дςє Єɼɨɮʂɸɳ ¤ »

Ace ears flicker at the sound of the braids clicking, his eyes followed her every move though discreetly. he may not have grown up in compete hylarr society but everyone knew the leaders when they saw one. "damn.."/color] he said quietly he had always had the ability though it was limited and he usually kept it his own secret.
" do ney tak me for a Drongo, that shiela Troppo..she libale to dun the whole place up."said ace his mind still trying to place woh the hylarr was he had forgotten much. "esabel troppo, an damn nasty.he said his hand going to one of the many scars he now sported. though more then not more scars where unseen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:35 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

Sebastet gave a nod as she turned back to him, moving to sit on the side of the bed with a small smile on her face, "Oh yes... Esabel's a truly insane one... She caused a bit of chaos here before I beat the crap out of her... Unfortunately, she's got someone to watch out for her now and he scooped her up and got her out before I could finish the job..." she agreed with him then explained the basics of what had happened.

She paused then and tilted her head at him a bit, her emerald eyes looking over his healed wounds before moving back up to his face, "I'm Sebastet... We met many years ago... I told you I might be headed to the Sandmen to find an old friend, mentioned their problems with the Re... I had no idea that you'd wind up encountering Esabel, though, or I'd have never mentioned it... They tell me that you've been out for three years, Ace..." she told him softly, her eyes watching for his reactions.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image
« ¤ Дςє Єɼɨɮʂɸɳ ¤ »

Ace head went into his hands"crikey.....three years. was...was in the outback on a walkabout. mindin my own bizzo. heard safe with the sand from the bombs..and re. " he said quietly. trying to remember.
" made it to base...i was young but could service...and was good with me blades......or so i would think. hired to go help against re and that troppo shiela."said ace his mind still trying to place things.

he had entered the re base he had free some captive sand members. but he was caught by her...and then things went dark.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:48 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

Sebastet shook her head and put a hand on his, "Don't struggle with it, Ace. You're fine now. So just relax... I've arranged lodgings for you with the Kiba Pack, though if you'd rather stay at the Blackblood house with me you can do so. You'll need to get yourself back into condition if you want to get back at her for what she's done to you..." she told him softly, letting her soft purr soothe him.

She sat back again, letting him have his space for a moment, "I can also offer you another job... One better suited to your talents when you're ready... Finding the other Hylarr and bringing them here... They're all in hiding and hard to find so it will be a challenge for you... But you have a home here to return to... If you want it..." she added softly, letting him know that he had options now, that he didn't have to stay on the run....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image
« ¤ Дςє Єɼɨɮʂɸɳ ¤ »

Ace looked at the hylarr. being on the run was all he really knew since the bombs had destroyed his home, and family. tell he heard about the sandman base. he was young but he grew up tuff in the outback tracking adn searching and finding things was his specialty. he found he sandman hidden base at 17 after all.

"yes ma'am..." was all he said as he remember that the sand base at 17 was the start of a home.. but then things turned but now maybe a chance at a second go. he wondered if any of his things where still here he had left his father's guitar and his mothers boomerang at his small dark room before he left.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:03 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

Sebastet offered him a small smile as she stood up and moved to the door, telling one of the nurses to send for his stuff that had been kept in storage at the Blackblood house then turned back to him.

"Good. Your things are still safe, if a little dusty. I took the liberty of finding that out before I came. You can have one of the nurses help you dress when your clothes get here or you can try to tough it out on your own," she told him then grinned at him teasingly, "But you should know that the nurses have been drawing straws to see who gets to help you," she told him, unable to resist that one.

Even unconscious, he'd still managed to make conquests. Typical mark of a Hylarr male...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:22 am
"oh goodie, ..hate to disappoint them." he said uncomfortably. shifting himself in the bed, he would not be standing or walking for a bit. but he atlest wanted out of the hospital "cloths".

he offered a small smile of thanks and surprise that his things where still around it would help him recover perhaps. in any case music had always been his escape. he wanted to get out of the hospital soon he knew so he had to work to get back on his paws soon.

"...stand-fast, service, loyalty to clan.."....I will do what i can for the hylarr.." he said simple stating a ancient hylarr oath/motto giving the other hylarr a sharp look of decontamination.  
Sandman base

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff