Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Nynaeve) Protect the Princess (Yaneza-kun

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:45 pm
The Knight was considered the ideal bodyguard for the Princess. He was chivalrous, levelheaded, an accomplished warrior, and had a reputation for honorable behavior. He seemed perfect for watching over her, until she was safely married off to the Prince of Erias. However, there were two snags to this perfect plan. First, the Princess has no desire to marry the Prince, and would prefer to marry even the Knight. And secondly, the Knight in question is actually a in love with the Princess

Yaneza-kun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:23 pm
NynaeveMeara

The Knight, named Magnus, was an avid fan of rare mushrooms. He liked the adventure that comes with searching them, the knowledge from observing them, and the taste from eating them. Unless, of course, they were poisonous. Magnus was a knight of the sword, meaning his skills in swordsmanship had been noticed by the King himself. All knights need to be trained in swords as well as lances, so Magnus was quite the warrior. He was assigned as the Princess's bodyguard when we came of age. He would protect her from harms he detected, or did his mistress's orders when she sent them his way. His honor and loyalty were the things women of the realm chattered about and the men aspired to become, but he kept deep inside his heart; feelings for the princess he dared not expose to anyone but her.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:29 am
User Image

Sita
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▌▌ ████████ ↳↳ ( TAKE MEWITH YOU ) : I`D START TO MISS YOU
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TAKE ME________HOME I________DON`T________WANT TO_______ALL ALONE________TONIGHT!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sita was always down in her mother's garden taking care of it. She felt like it was duty to do it since her mother was murdered. The Princess was always depressed until she was assigned her knight. Sita had become best friend's with Magnus. She never left his side unless she was in the garden or getting ready for the day. She had feelings for the knight, but never acted upon them. Not even to Magnus. She was afraid to be cast away by her father and the knight be locked up. So she stayed silent and just stayed his best friend.

----- S W E E T E S T . G O O D B Y E

Yaneza-kun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:07 pm
NynaeveMeara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Waking up before dawn, Magnus was up and ready when early morning came around. He had already taken a patrol around the city, maintained his weapons, polished his armor, and eaten an egg before he approached the royal garden. It was there that his Princess Sita would be, or at least that's where he expected her to be. The other knights that would pass him would stop first, give a salute, then carry on their way. It was hard to be discreet when you were a famed knight, but surely it was harder for the princess, who was the favorite daughter of the kingdom.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image

Sita
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TAKE ME________HOME I________DON`T________WANT TO_______ALL ALONE________TONIGHT!

Sita turned began singing a song that her mother sang to her when she was younger. The Princess was known mainly for her beautiful voice she had. She would always do concerts and stuff for the towns people when she could. She picked a rose. She laid it down on bench for Magnus. She walked to the far end to the garden that was closer to the beach. She loved the view she had of the ocean from her mother's garden. Her window from her room also faced the ocean.

Yaneza-kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:24 am
NynaeveMeara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magnus would enter the garden where he would find the princess he was bound in duty to, and her melodic voice filled anyone who was in the vicinity as she began to sing. He had heard her sing the song many, many times and it brought a smile upon his lips to hear her sing it again. It was usually like this every morning, but today...

He sang along as he approached his princess.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image

Sita

Sita smiled when she heard a male singing. She turned and looked at her knight. "Hello Magnus." She said and looked at his hands. "You didn't find my rose?" She asked him frowning. She was hoping he would find the blue rose. It was rare and matched his armor. She then continued singing the song wanting to finish it.

Yaneza-kun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:28 am
NynaeveMeara
User Image

Sita

Sita smiled when she heard a male singing. She turned and looked at her knight. "Hello Magnus." She said and looked at his hands. "You didn't find my rose?" She asked him frowning. She was hoping he would find the blue rose. It was rare and matched his armor. She then continued singing the song wanting to finish it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I wouldn't miss your roses for the world, m'lady." Magnus said as he picked up the beautiful blue rose and held it gently in his hand as he listed to Sita sing.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

Sita

Sita smiled happily and finished her song. "So what are we doing today Magnus?" She asked. She was hoping it was another prince visitation. She got tired of it. Her father trying to pawn her off to some other person.

dark krystal rose

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas