WELCOME TO THE DAILY RP CHALLENGE!

gaia_crown [ What is this?] Do you have a student or Horsemen? Well, look no further! Simply hit the GENERATE button, and you will be given an rp challenge. If you fulfill the challenge, by involving any other rper character OR going solo and writing over 600 each you will be get x2 rp points for your venture! Hooray!

gaia_crown [ Why was this created?] A common question is the setting of Halloween and what crazy things can happen for your students. This is a great way for newbies to get their feet wet, get throw into random and impromptu scenarios, and just have fun!

gaia_crown [ GREAT! How do I get started! ] Hit the generate button below. When you are happy with your randomized random chance, hit PRINT SCREEN and take a SCREENSHOT of the page. Then, post that as the first thing in your thread. On the second post you can start your rp. Label the PRP or Solo whatever you want! Please DO invite other users!

Example: I generated a random challenge. I invite X users. I create a PRP thread and post the screenshot of my random challenge. Me and X user now must find a creative way to RP it!

Once both of you have written over 600 words each you will BOTH get the double rp points! These prompts are limited event so HAVE FUN!

You do not need to drop anything off, just keep track of which rps are CHALLENGE RPS in your journal, to count it for the x2 rp points (so +2 instead of +1 rp points per one you make all UNLIMITEEED but they only count if you fulfill the word limit)! You are free to deviate from the prompts if you see the opportunity, these are simply meant to help facilitate your RPS!

gaia_star DAILY CHALLENGE ME! gaia_star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.