Some people have a difficult time believing that their is one true God so that is why their are bible verses to help those in need to 1. Believe in God 2. Get saved 3. To help worship the Lord and savior 4.To help make them understand and believe that God did make thee Earth & people. God is not fake nor is his son Jesus they are as real as you and me. Here are some verses from the Bible that will prove that both are real.

Genesis verse 1 chapter 1 In the begging God created the Heaven and the Earth.

Acts 24:14
But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

Romans 15:13
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

1 Peter 1:8
Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 5:24 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life