Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Luigi Egbert Tamer Profile // Come Say Hi! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:47 pm
Welcome

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:48 pm
Total Art Collection
Google Drive Art Cache

Evolution Galleries
Hopmon ----> Monodramon --Mutate--> Agumon --Dark Digi--> Dark Tyrannonmon ----> Metal Tyrannonmon ---->Machinedramon --DNA Digi--- Apocalymon --Digi--> Beelzemon Burst Mode --Mode Change--> Beelzemon --Christmas De-Digi--> Neo-Devimon ----> Daemon (Robed)

Poyomon ----> Tokomon ----> Patamon ----> Angemon --DNA Digi--> Lucemon ----> Lucemon Shadow Lord Mode --Digi--> Lucemon Larva Mode

Chibomon ----> Demi-Veemon ----> Veemon ----> Sagittarimon --ArmorClash--> Veemon --Mutate--> Dracomon ----> Coredramon (Blue) ----> Wingdramon --DNA--> Examon

Ancient Greymon ----> Metal Greymon ----> Emperor Greymon ----> Susanoomon

Cyberdramon Xros

Imperialdramon Dragon Mode --DNA Digi--> Imperialdramon Paladin Mode

Kokabuterimon

Olegmon

Kimeramon --DeDigi--> Deltamon ----> Kimeramon

Chicchimon

Flawizarmon --Armor Break--> Tentomon --Armor Digivolution--> Flawizarmon --Armor Crush--> Mistymon --Digivolved--> Dynasmon --Free Dedigivolution--> Mistymon --Unexpect-->
Chaos Gallantmon --Digivolution--> Chaos Gallantmon Core Mode

Impmon

Numemon --Dedigivolve--> Wormmon --Mutate--> Patamon --Digivolve--> Angemon --Digivolve--> Lord Angemon --Digivolve--> Seraphimon

Chibi-Kiwimon --Shooting Star Item--> Starmon --dnaDigi--> Jagamon

MetalGarurumon --DeDigi--> WereGarurumon --Dark Digi--> Black MetalGarurumon --DNA--> Black Omnimon

Gaomon --DeDigivolution--> Wanyamon ----> Gaomon -----> Gogaomon ----> MachGogaomon ----> MirageGogaomon --DNA--> Burst MirageGogaomon --ModeChange--> Mirage Gogaomon --DNA--> ZeedGarurumon

Kamemon ---DeDigivolution--->.Chapmon -----> Kamemon -----> Kappamon -----> Sanjimon --FUSION--> Neptunemon

Falcomon ---DeDigivolution--> Pinamon -----> Falcomon -----> Diartymon -----> Crowmon ----> Varuadomon ----> Chronomon Holy Mode

Wendigomon

Kenkimon --Armor Clash--> Solarmon --Mutate--> Gumdramon ----> Arrestdramon ----> Arrestdramon Superior Mode

Antylamon --DeDigivolve--> Turuiemon --Unexpected--> Knightmon ----> Crusadermon

Black Gargomon --Dedigi--> Terriermon  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:49 pm
Under Construction  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:53 pm
under e  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:44 pm
Welcome to the show.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:49 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Welcome to the show.

He was always here. : P Just with a new name and profile.  

KiroMishima
Crew

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:32 am
// rolls around in thread  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Digimon Tamer

▶ ▷ I am lazy, and I don't bother with troublesome things... ◀ ◁
▶ ▷ Don't try to involve me, I'm simply here to observe... ◀ ◁
▶ ▷ I go with the flow, not the other way around...◀ ◁

☆═━━━━━━━━━━┈┈━━━━━━━━━═☆

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

☆═━━━━━━━━━━┈┈━━━━━━━━━═☆

▶ ▷ ... But get on my nerves, and it'll get messy ◀ ◁
▶ ▷ ... Could you get me involved when it comes to saving you?◀ ◁
▶ ▷ ... Could you get me to create the flow, create it in order to catch up with you?◀ ◁

Theme Music:: Retaliation
Current Digimon:
I'm Feeling:
I'm With:
I'm at:

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:06 pm
Karan told me I won the Member of the Year in the 8th DTI Anniversary Event! guys. Woo.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:08 pm
Luigi Egbert
Karan told me I won the Member of the Year in the 8th DTI Anniversary Event! guys. Woo.

If you didn't see your prize already here it is. Great job on winning!

harmonieux

User Image
She barley won by a single vote! She has won a special Calumon that will have a special normal evolution that each mod knows. But that doesn't stop just there, it can still do other evolution methods if the owner doesn't care for its ultra rare evolution. DTIVoteGuy demands you only normal evolve it!

Or was it this one?

Darkfire Karan

User Image
Why the hell is this a prize? Because DTIVoteGuy said so! Yggdrasil does look over the Digital World after all. This prize is legal for battle and RP yes but don't think it is permanent oh no no no...This Award is going to be given away as the prize for the "Moderator of the Year" award. But alas congratulations from us all!

DTIVoteGuy

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:14 pm
DTIVoteGuy
Luigi Egbert

harmonieux

User Image
She barley won by a single vote! She has won a special Calumon that will have a special normal evolution that each mod knows. But that doesn't stop just there, it can still do other evolution methods if the owner doesn't care for its ultra rare evolution. DTIVoteGuy demands you only normal evolve it!

Or was it this one?

Darkfire Karan

User Image
Why the hell is this a prize? Because DTIVoteGuy said so! Yggdrasil does look over the Digital World after all. This prize is legal for battle and RP yes but don't think it is permanent oh no no no...This Award is going to be given away as the prize for the "Moderator of the Year" award. But alas congratulations from us all!

Neither of those are me bruh. But here is my prize is coming, I know! Karan wouldn't lie to me ^,^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:22 pm
Luigi Egbert
DTIVoteGuy
Luigi Egbert

harmonieux

User Image

Or was it this one?

Darkfire Karan

User Image

Neither of those are me bruh. But here is my prize is coming, I know! Karan wouldn't lie to me ^,^

Don't call me "bruh" I am DTIVoteGuy I would like to be called that even for pronouns.  

DTIVoteGuy

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:38 pm
DTIVoteGuy
Luigi Egbert
DTIVoteGuy
Luigi Egbert

harmonieux

User Image

Or was it this one?

Darkfire Karan

User Image

Don't call me "bruh" I am DTIVoteGuy I would like to be called that even for pronouns.

Alright DTIVoteGuy, I will respect your wishes o 3o.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:23 pm
Hey there, sorry that you were accidentally kicked from the guild. If I could punish the person that did it, I would... however, they're not here anymore. If you want to pick up your old profile, you can... I'm not sure how much tp you had, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt of adding the required amount of TP for your seconded partner to your current total.

Good luck picking up where you left off and don't hesitate to chat or hit me up if you need anything.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Luigi Egbert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:01 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hey there, sorry that you were accidentally kicked from the guild. If I could punish the person that did it, I would... however, they're not here anymore. If you want to pick up your old profile, you can... I'm not sure how much tp you had, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt of adding the required amount of TP for your seconded partner to your current total.

Good luck picking up where you left off and don't hesitate to chat or hit me up if you need anything.

Aw Liger you always were too cool for school. Thanks so much for dropping by and letting me know. I can't wait to start pushing forward again. I'll have to reapply for the DTI roleplay and im going to figure that out myself later.
If you ever want to chat, please drop by. I'm still as chatty as ever.
Sincerely yours,
Luigi Egbert

PS. I love your signature

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out