Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] Two for Flinching (Agsil+Tavi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:30 pm

This entire thing had been her idea. Her fault. Entirely. Her. Fault. And not a single lash was bat to this fact. Agsil stretched her arms towards the ceiling of the gymnasium, standing up on her tiptoes while her wings fanned out and tail stretched behind her. A full body stretch was always required before beginning more specific movements. Her claws pressed carefully into one of the various mats she'd pulled out, crouching down on one leg while the other stretched out, then leaning onto the other leg to repeat the movement on the other side.

She was loosening up. Reason? Easy. Agsil had invited Tavi out for a spar.

It was akin to playing for the dragon. Even amongst the scholars of her kind, the more 'rough housing' was expected and welcomed among nestmates. It was a way to bond, to have fun... and of course, to polish or tarnish ever growing egos.

She'd left her phone in her bag after changing into the simple workout outfit of sport's bra, gym shorts, and bound her hair in a braid. Really the look was... a duplicate of what she'd worn last time she'd sparred. The corner of her lip curled at the thought. Mentally, she made a note to make it clear to the kitsune FEAR attacks were off limits. She would have no repeats of last time. Her wings sported the tears still from the icicles--likely they always would. Foxfire was not something she had any interest in experiencing for herself. Practice using FEAR against dummies? Certainly. One another? It was a limit the dragon had no interest in crossing. She was there to play.

And.... of course. Teach.

She had to keep reminding herself the kitsune wasn't familiar with combat. Agsil was not so dissimilar--in this form, anyways. Though she had... memories of fighting, in different places, with different companions... She was no veteran. Showing the boil how to defend himself seemed necessary. Simple moves, basic concepts. Just to make sure he could do more than duck or cry or--well. Running would be preferred for him. Assuming the opponent didn't catch him.

But who was she kidding? She had a real goal in mind, in terms of how much was necessary to teach him:

Just enough to keep him safe until she could get to him and rip apart the attacker. Large, large dragon fangs and suffocating layers of ink were rather useful in that regard. . .

Cheekiebirdiee

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:00 pm
Tavi milled around by the door of the gym, from time to time getting brave enough to peek in but never actually going inside. IT wasn't in him to be shy no, that wasn't it. If anything the loud thumping of his heart that sounded like it would come out of his throat at any minute was from nerves. He didn't want to be here, sparing but he couldn't just say no, Agsil had been rather persistent to teach him how to fight once realizing he didn't have capable skills.

And while he liked the idea of being able to win a wrestling match with his brothers if they visited....well...

A swallow sounded and he finally pushed from the wall and headed into the door, hoping as he walked slowly towards his friend that he wouldn't look totally foolish today. This would be his fight actual spar outside of family. On a weak wave he announced his arrival to the ghoul. "H-hey! I'm here!" Trotting over now with a forced grin he waited, tugging at the grey workout shirt he was wearing before tightening the strings on his shorts. "I couldn't find my water bottle though.." He pouted up to her and blushed, obviously nervous as his tails twitched behind him and he asked, "so ...um..what's first?"

Kailey Koreco

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Kaefaux rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:15 pm

Her thoughts were interupted--not a bad thing, as she grinned to see the kitsune move across the gym towards her. Pausing her stretching, she met him at the edge of the mats, hands resting on her hips. Agsil's own excitement on the sparring made it a bit easy to overlook the way he fidgetted, though his comment on the water bottle made her purse her lips a little. "I have one you can use, though it's in my locker. If you get thirsty, let me know and I can grab it."

Not that she expected them to get too intense with things that round, but if it helped him or they did get a little carried away... well, she could give him that at least.

To his question though.... well, she gave a fang filled grin to that one. "It's simple, and painless for you." Backing into the center of the mats, Agsil crouched down a little into a stable fighting stance, feet spread wide and arms up. However, her hands were held palm out towards Tavi. "I want you to hit either of my hands--punch or kick, whichever is easier for you--and we'll start taking the lesson from there. Ok?" She hoped she didn't seem too excited about this...

Cheekiebirdiee
e.e; Quick tag to get things rolling, herp

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:23 pm
"Oh...ok. Yeah...mlt." Shoot. Tavi's tails tucked between his legs literally at the reply. He didn't really want or need a water bottle per-say, he just wanted to escape of going to get one. Though now that was out of the question. A flick of ears was given as he eyed his friend. Her excitement coming through loud and clear, and just a little bit of it rubbing off though the kits own fear smashed it back down quickly.

Simple and painless?

Tavi could't help but perk and look a little more willing to that answer. He didn't like getting hurt after all, and he didn't want to accidentally hurt Agsil since they were friends. Not that he really thought he could, but he didn't really know if he couldn't. Taking a small step forward as Agsil backed to the center the kitsune blinked watching the shift of position. Why? The silent question lingered in his eyes as his feet stopped moving. For a moment he wondered if he had to do the same thing, giggling as well since she looked a little silly with her hands out like that.

"Hit....got it!" Tavi nodded once instructions were given, his ears flattening to his head as he got a little closer. Blinking he wondered if he was suppose to hit as hard as he could or not. Brows furrowing, he gave in and brought up a leg to give a some what firm kick to one palm then the other. Tavi obviously lacked a proper form but there was power behind his slender legs, simply unfocused power. "Like that?" He asked head tilting curiously from side to side.

Kailey Koreco

HP: 30/30
Damage: 0  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Kaefaux rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Ok, so maybe she could notice Tavi wasn't as excited as she was for all of this. The shift from his usual, bubbly self was... well. A tad obvious. IT was simply that Agsil chose to ignore it, hope that this time, her enthusiasm and cheer could infect the boil. Usually it was his good mood that lifted hers. Perhaps she could return the favor?

At least saying this would be painless seemed to cheer him. Slightly. Really, if anyone was going to get hurt.... Agsil would put silver seeds on Tavi hurting himself first. Especially with the look he'd given her as she adjusted her position. He laughed at least. This was all progress! Well. Sort of. She realized she probably shouldn't be so cheerful he was taking their lesson as a reason to laugh. But... it was fun.

He did as instructed, and much to her relief without complaint or issue. He got the kicks up, with enough force that she had to actually brace herself at the impacts. The ghoul grinned. Beginner, yes. But there was potential there. "Great!" Dropping her hands, she shifted her feet, keeping one pointed towards Tavi while the other pointed parallel to him--towards the wall to her right. "Something you can practice: bring your knee up towards your stomach--or your chest, if you can--then snap your lower leg out. It gives you a bit more control." She demonstrated, first kicking towards the wall, then shifting to send a kick forward more towards Tavi. Not aiming for the kitsune, though. "Of course, you won't be as concerned with form in a fight. For practice though, it never hurts." She paused, crouching back down and lifting her palms again.

"Ok? Try me. Then I want you to aim a few punches at my hands. After, we'll switch, and I'll aim a few punches to you, ok?" Her smile was excited as she laughed, "But I won't be very hard, I promise. It'll just be to show you more form."

Cheekiebirdiee

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:04 pm
Damage: 1  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Kaefaux rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:34 pm

HP: 29/30
Damage: 2

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:09 pm
HP: 28/30

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Kaefaux rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Damage: 5

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:06 pm
HP: 23/30

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Kaefaux rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:21 pm

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:17 pm
HP: 22/30
Damage:0  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items