lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:08 am
User Image

Come one, come all! Out of the darkest corners we come, for it is high time! We shall prepare, for I am ready. We are ready.

What this is:

This is their place. The evil place, accepting those closer to the good side. Hallowitches can gather here, in this roleplay thread, led by their Queen. Elizabeth is happy to lead them, and help them with their magic. On All Hallows Eve, their magic strengthens. But for Elizabeth, she always has a bit, so that she can help those who follow her.

Rules:

1. Follow Gaias Rules and whatnot.
2. Be nice to others. If you have an issue, take it up with meeki or one of the advisors
3. Please post the image of your fae in the first post you use with that character.
4. One Hallowitch per post. I.e. if you have two, put them in different posts. BUT:
5. Please, no double posting. Give someone else a chance. And if you are directing your post two one person, let them know. But others are going to post as they wish.
6. Try to stay active. I may not be here all the time, but I would like the witches to be together.
7. Cursing, please keep to a minimum. I get it, these girls are ebil, but some people don't appreciate bad language.
8. I can change or add rules as I wish.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:13 am
Reserved.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:14 am
Reserved.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:15 am
Open!

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:16 am
Elizabeth Hallow laughed, cold and chilling, as she dragged the point of her wand across the dirty bricks. Where the magic made contact, color flowed into the old wall. "Darlings, come out now. It is time." She looked out, her face a hard expression. In her eyes, the shadows moved, all of her senses alert. "I know you are there. You cannot hide from me!" Although she was alone, she knew they would come. The sisters. Elizabeth's sisters. They needed someone to lead them, and she would. Smiling, Queen Hallow stepped into the abandoned brick building. The place was large, noises echoing with the sounds of the creatures of the night. Spider webs marked every wall, every corner. Small creatures scurried from the darkest cracks. Rotting jack o' lanterns took there place on draped windowsills. They could feel the evil, the air stirred with it. Because Elizabeth was here. "Ah my lovelies, I have returned. And soon, we will have company." She kneeled gracefully, running her hand over the dusty ground. Where she touched it, the air lit up around her. Elizabeth waved her wand, and looked up as torches lit, lighting up the large building. This is where the Hallowitches would gather. They could be free here, as it should be.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:55 am
User Image

Upon A Thundering storm across the sky came a thundering boom as Arashi had flown in from her coven upon a thunder cloud as she wasted no time hearing the queens voice she landed down as she landed down near the abandoned brick building with a thundering clash her cloud busted in to a rain of sparks as she headed in with her wand and favorite pumpkin in hand as she went directly to the queen and keeled down before her after setting down a basket filed with pumpkin treats and versus candy's among ingredients like night shade for potions and much more before her queen " I'm grateful to be in your presence my queen pleas excuses me for my improper gift i have yet to learn much about you but i have awaited your coming for a long while" she said waiting to see if the queen was displeased or delighted by her gifts  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Elizabeth was in the midst of lighting candles when she heard thunder and rain. Knowing one of her kin was near, she sat in the makeshift throne, near the back wall. "Ah, Arashi. How nice of you to join me." She reached down and stabbed her nail through a treat, then placing it on her tongue. "Delicious. You may rise." Elizabeth stood, lifting the basket with her wand and placing it upon the altar. "I cannot wait until more come." Her voice was cold and clear, echoing along the brick walls. A spider crawled up her arm, and she flicked it way distastefully. "Don't tough me," she growled, as the spider crawled away.

◕ Roleplay: Other Clans, Tribes, Groups

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games