Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Radiation area's Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image

The once great city's of the world now left barren even by the zombies for nothing can leave in them. Very few travel though here for it is a great risk on there life to stay to long.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:02 am
Baren
Baren eventfully engulfed himself in black lightning, and appeared in the radiation are with a purifier mask on. looking around this was were he spent most of his time when he wasn't fulfilling missions. there was so much lost technology it was like his own little paradise. But that wasn't the reason he was here this time, he knew this could possibly be the only place were he could come, and not raise suspension, " I seems you can find me pretty easily, so if your around come to me i have some questions." He said hoping the girl the kept blowing him kissing and dissapearing.

Red Gypsy

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:18 am
Everheart25

Ilea stepped out of the shadow of an old building and gave him a wave of one hand to draw his attention to her, "With her power moving through you, you don't really need that mask on..." came a soft whisper in a voice as sweet to hear as sunshine was to see.

She was still dressed in crimson leather that showed off her pale skin beautifully as well as the scars she'd acquired over her lifetime, her body curved in perfect proportions with breasts of a moderate size, hips perfect for every possibility, and a waist that he could easily span with both hands and have room to spare. She was petite in appearance but carried the daggers at her thighs with the air of someone who knew how to use them.

What was that old phrase? Ah yes, 'small but deadly'. It fit Ilea perfectly, where Esabel would be more like, 'small and deadly but insane'. Goh hadn't lied to Gin when he'd called Ilea his perfect creation. She was perfect in every way that he considered important; cunning mind, powers to match and compliment his own, beauty in a deadly package, and the perfect lover for both his body's desires as well as his desire for blood and screams from her.

She tisked again at him and drew attention to her blood-red lips in the process, "I promise you, you really don't need it. She's managed to put enough of her power into you to alter you enough that you won't be harmed by anything here," she gave a small shrug of one shoulder as she leaned the other against the building, "Well, the zombies if they can catch you, could hurt you. But that's about it here," she clarified then waited for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:30 am
Baren
Baren looked towards the girl as she finally appeared, and listened to her well by taking off his mask. He was giving her a curious look It was strange to him how she seemed know Esabel gave him power from the first time they met." How.. do you know all of this? And why do you keep appearing out of thin only to flirt with me?" He said as he move closer to her beauty matched that of Esabel's, but she seemed so much more mature, and in control he like that very much.

Red Gypsy

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:44 am
Everheart25

Ilea shrugged one shoulder as he moved towards her, "I know it because I know it, I don't know how," she told him simply then grinned over his other question, "I find you interesting," she answered, knowing it didn't explain alot but still managed to explain enough.

As he moved even closer, she openly looked him over and bit her lower lip as her crimson eyes moved back to his face, "Very interesting..." she said, her voice dropping a bit, hoping he'd get the point instead of being an idiot about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:02 am
Baren
Baren sighed, and shook his head he wasn't at all satisfied with her answer, but as he was about say something to her she closed the last bit of distance between them. The change in her voice sent chills throughout his body, and forced his heart to start pounding, but not out of love out of something more animalistic like the time in the shower with Esabel. It was then that it became very clear to him why she flirted with him. " I see.." He said, and after a brief silence as if it was natural he picked her up by her hips, and pressed her against a building hard as he tore away some of her clothes scratching her as he did.

Red Gypsy

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:28 am
Everheart25

Ilea gave a pleased gasp when he picked her up and slammed her into the building, making her wrap her legs around his hips. She responded to the scratching as much as she did the violence of what he was doing and pulled his head down to her lips for a deep kiss.

What happened after that should have been no surprise to anyone.

When they were finished, and he finally let her feet touch the ground, she pulled him down for another kiss as she used her own abilities with the shadows to repair their clothes and dress them both.

She had to admit that he'd done what only one other had ever done. She'd never gained her own pleasure before now except with the one who held her proverbial leash. Now she had to wonder about alot of things that she'd been told...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:42 am
Baren
Baren was leaning against a wall as he gazed upon The girl, He had to admit it gave him a since of pride to finally be desired after what he had gone through with as a human, it cause to him to smirk with self gratitude. As he looked upon her he notice she seemed to be thinking, He was curious but he stopped his self from asking questions since he still had a few of his own, " So whats your name? You can answer that properly right?" He asked realizing he still didn't even know her name another habit of his new attitude, come to think of it he still didn't even know the name of the demoness He shook his head grinning it was clear he was very proud.

Red Gypsy

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:48 am
Everheart25

She gave him a teasing smile as she ran her fingers through her hair to untangle it, "I can answer it," she told him first to tease him just a bit more, "My name is Ilea," she introduced herself with a wink and a bow that showed off her cleavage nicely.

Then she went back to untangling her hair, "Is your name Baren or Bear, though? I've heard you addressed by both, so I'm not entirely sure," she had to ask that since she'd given him her name.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:03 am
Baren
Baren smirked as she teased him a bit more before finally giving him her name. It seemed he was going to have to get use to the teasing," A strait answer finally." He said with a smile teasing her back in his own way," Anyways I am Baren, Bear is just a nickname that Esabel gave me if you want to call me it that's fine." After a brief silence Baren begun to walk around making anything technological follow him, " So what should we do know i don't really fill like going back to the Re so soon?" He asked

Red Gypsy
alright this was my last post for the night im heading to bed good night Red

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:27 am
Everheart25

Ilea shook her head, "I'll call you Baren," she said simply as she started walking along with him, settling her hands over the hilts of her daggers out of long habit. Both weapons were works of deadly art on their own but in her hands they were even deadlier. They'd been her first gift and were a constant reminder of what she owed the one who'd given them to her.

She knew she couldn't be free of him and hadn't considered that there would be anything elsewhere for her until now.

She gave a small shrug at his question, "I don't have anywhere to be for a while longer... So we could do just about anything," she answered him. Before she told him about the one who held her leash, she knew she'd have to see if she could trust him first.

She knew she'd been sent to get him in any way she could, but she couldn't help but feel that it would be wrong to do that to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:22 pm
Baren
Baren smiled as she answered his question and looked at her, " It seems either of us wish to go back to where we were to soon," He said as he teleported on top of an half way decent stop light which begun to flicker, and all of a sudden it was if the whole area came to life, and the half way decent cars all around begun to repair, and drive through the road like in the days before the nukes, " Unless you can think of something better this is what I do to pass the time. Until I fill like going back to re." He said as he laid back, and begun to think of those days that are lost the world forever.

Red Gypsy

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:39 pm
Everheart25

Ilea had followed with a swirl of shadows and watched what he could do. What he was showing her was something he never showed anyone, a mark of trust.

That decided her.

She sat herself on the bar of the stoplight and looked out over the cars as they drove themselves, "I was sent here to find you, to see if I could get close to you, to see if my master could use you... But I don't want to do that now. He was the only one to actually give me pleasure until you, no one else has managed it. For such a gift, I don't want to give you to him. He'll probably punish me for it but I just can't do it.

"He wants Esabel back, you see. She's too powerful for him not to want her under his control or destroyed. He thought you would be the way in. To learn the weakness of the Re and how to get to her. But I don't want him to use you like that. He'd only destroy you too, in the end," she told him all of it, not really caring about his reaction to it. She was just being honest with him about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:07 pm
Baren
For along time after hearing her words he stared silently into the sky with his hands under his head. It angered him at first that she was only going to use him, and get him to join up with the master that Esabel always seemed to talk about. He suddenly sat up and looked straight at her, " I believe you Ilea, but im not sure you've completely turned away for your master. I mean I have an Idea but it means you must be completely willing to turn against him, and i'm not so sure you are." He said hoping she would say she would be able to turn on him.

Red Gypsy
sorry about that didn't realize i messed up on the quote

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:25 pm
Everheart25
It happens. No worries.

Ilea continued to watch the cars as they drove themselves below them and gave a soft sigh, "I can't leave him, Baren... If I do, I'll die... I can only be away from him for three months before I start to die. He literally controls my life and makes my heart beat... I couldn't survive it if I left him completely..." she told him honestly and took in a deep breath as she shifted her face to watch the sky at the horizon.

She considered her fate for a long moment then turned to look at him over her shoulder with a small smile that could almost be called sad, "But maybe death would be worth it this time... If I have someone like you to hold me for it..." she said in a tone that only he could hear then casually dropped to the ground below.

She landed in a low crouch and casually walked down the center of the street as the cars moved past her on either side, the breeze from their passing sending her hair flying around her. She wasn't walking away from him, she simply wanted to walk for a bit and knew he'd join her or not as he liked.  
Surface

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff