Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Church and grave yard Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:00 am
User Image

One place for many to come and pray to what god or gods they believe in. Here all can find peace with each other as the morn for the ones they loved and lost.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:10 pm
((Since the Kiba Pack House and the Blackblood House are both gone, I'll have to start here. It's the only place that makes sense to me right now. If I'm not quoting someone I need to, just let me know.))

Silenced Nocturne

Dameon Black

TheHelmsman13

There were four bodies laying in the high grass that covered the graveyard. Thanks to some interesting spell-work, whenever someone allied with the Sandmen died, a grave marker simply appeared here. Each of the four was laying in front of a marker.

Lord Grann Blackblood's marker had Sebastet curled up in front of it, a pained expression on her face. The same with Ash, laying across the grave of Lady Alice Blackblood.

Then there were the twins curled up facing each other across a small expanse of graveyard grass, each laying across the graves of their mates: Wind laying over Taro's grave, and Blade laying across Dirk's.

They had simply fallen where they were standing and somehow had been put here without anyone seeing it.

The only one to have come here of their own will had been Ash, but that had been days ago when Alice had died in childbirth.

Since the deaths of their leaders, the Sandmen had taken down the houses that had been their homes and were working at finding new leaders among the Council of supernaturals that ran things. No one knew where to find Ash or the twins that Alice had died giving birth to. No one knew that the other three survivors were in the graveyard as well.

But who would they tell if someone did find them? What would they do with them? These four were outcasts as far as the Council was concerned. The only hope that remained for the Sandmen was to find Alice's twins, the legal heirs to Grann's legacy and the running of the Sandman base...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:56 am
Red Gypsy

Bethany
Bethany was sitting in the grass near Taro's grave, occasionally looking between Wind and the grave of his mate. She wasn't really sure what to do. She had promised to carry pups for Taro and Wind to raise, and she was keeping that promise. She knew that she was pregnant, even if it wasn't obvious yet. Seeing the future was useful for that. She finally sighed and stood up. It was time to wake Wind and give him the news about the pups she was carrying. She walked over to the grave and knelt down, gently shaking Wind. "I need you to wake up, Wind," she said.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:29 am
Silenced Nocturne

Dameon Black

TheHelmsman13

The response was groggy at first and a bit hesitant, almost as if the sleeper didn't want to wake up. But SongWind was alot more responsible than that and finally blinked open his brown eyes and pushed himself up, his head down and his long hair hiding his face. His eyes found the stone in that moment and everything came rushing to him.

Taro, getting ready for the fight, following Masa as the pack leader had ordered. Taro kissing him one last time before leaving. The whispered 'I love you's' between them before he was out the door with the others. A few days of doing his usual things of taking care of the pups and preparing skins.

Then came the day that he felt the pain. Pain that drove him to his knees in an instant, that pushed all the air from him, that felt like someone was literally ripping his heart out of his chest. Then came the darkness, blessed darkness and silence where he didn't have to think or feel at all.

But the stone told him the truth of what he'd felt. A broken sound escaped him before he could get his hand to his mouth to stop it. Then he couldn't see the stone anymore because his tears were blurring it.

He could feel his sister and gave a gasp when he felt her in the same condition he was, turned to look at her and found her curled up on her mate's grave as well.

That sight had him looking even further, his brown eyes widening when he saw the names of so many pack members greeting him, including Masa and Yellan, their leaders.

But that sight also lead him to seeing Ash and Sebastet before returning to Bethany. He wanted to be strong and swallow everything he was feeling, like what he thought any good alpha would do. But as he looked at her with tears filling his eyes again and streaks of his hair across his face stirring in the light breeze, he did the only thing he could.

He lowered his head into her lap and curled his arms around her legs and cried like his heart was broken.

It was much more than that, of course. His bond to Taro had been severed. It was a bonding of the souls in a quite literal sense. The place where Taro had bitten him to form the bond was now silvery scar tissue instead of the beautiful black tattoo it had been.

He wanted to ask what had happened, what had gone wrong; but he couldn't quite get past the finality of losing his mate, his new family, his pack. Bethany was pack. Probably the only member left. He needed that contact, that simple bond.

Ash stirred at the sound of sobbing and knew instantly where he was and why. He pushed himself up and gently touched the stone in front of him then turned to his best friend. He gently caressed her cheek, "Sebastet... You have to wake now..." he told her softly, silently hating himself for it but knowing it had to be done.

So he sat back as the Hylarr turned vampire stirred then sat up with frantic emerald eyes that flew around the place before finally freezing on the stone for a silent moment. Ash had gotten used to the fact of his Mate's death since she'd died in childbirth. But Sebastet had simply collapsed in the house in the moment Grann was gone. That had been the only real sign for anyone that the battle had gone wrong.

The Hylarr shook her head slightly for the longest time, saying the only thing over and over in a quiet voice that was almost as heart wrenching as Wind's sob.

"No... no...no..." was all she could seem to say, her mind frozen on it. Until Ash softly whispered that it was true. That moved her eyes again and she saw Alice's name, then Hope's just beyond. That broke her and sent the tears slowly rolling through the fur on her face.

But when Ash tried to move over to hold her, she held up a hand to stop him. Then the shadows took her, wrapping around her and taking her away in an instant.

The demon turned to look over at Wind and gave a heavy sigh before looking up at Bethany, "Give him a few moments to get it out. He'll go a bit numb after that, that's when you can talk to him. You'll have to give him something to live for, though, Wolf... Give him a pack again, however small it is," he told her in a soft but deadened voice before his dark eyes turned to Blade.

"That one will be different. She got used to it long before any of us did. She only caught the backlash of his mate-bond severing through their twin bond. Do whatever you have to to keep her near. She'll want to run, as Sebastet just did before I could stop her. But do what you can to keep her close, even if she's not always seen," he advised her softly.

Ash was a striking being, no matter what his condition was. Even when he was beat to hell he still looked good. Right now, the haunted look in his eyes was also being carried off attractively. But that was what it meant to be a full Incubus.

One of the more confusing things was probably the mating-collar he still wore. Alice had given it to him in place of a ring when they'd cemented their mating with a wedding and the collar had never come off. It marked him as a bound demon, one who had willingly bound his soul to someone in servitude. That he still wore it meant that he was still bound, even though Alice was now gone.

It begged the question: where were his and Alice's children?

Blade finally stirred as Ash got to his feet and wandered out of the graveyard. She sat up and frowned hard at the sight that greeted her: namely that of her brother sobbing into a female's lap. Then it hit her: everyone was gone...

She looked over at her brother and Bethany and frowned at her when she caught the shift in the female's scent, knowing she was expecting. That switched her thoughts away from everything else and she looked around the graveyard with a critical eye then turned back to the female as she got to her feet and dusted herself.

"We need to find some place to hole up for a while. At least as long as it takes for him to get some sense back in his head. You have any place we can go? I'll take anything that let's us get him laying down on something better than dew-wet grass. We don't need him sick," she said simply, her musical voice a bit on the hard and cold side, but that was only to be expected at the moment when one considered that she was the Alpha of the twins...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:23 pm
Red Gypsy

Bethany
Bethany didn't say anything as Wind sobbed into her lap. what could she say to help him through this? So much had been lost. Everything had just fallen apart. She looked over to Ash and listened to him speak. She gave a quick nod. "I'll do whatever it takes to hepp him," she said. She shifted her gaze to Blade when she spoke. "I have a small house that I've been staying in since the pack house was closed. It isn't nearly as nice, but it's all I've got right now. Will that do?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:11 pm
Dameon Black

Blade nodded simply then looked at her brother and visibly winced before looking back up at the female for a silent moment, "You're still higher in rank than he is, so you'll have to take a slightly Alpha role with him to get him moving. Think you can do that? He won't listen to me right now. I'm his sister, after all. And I caught the backlash of what happened to him. Think of it like a gaping wound, only psychic in nature. It's gonna take him a bit to recover any sense," she told her simply.

Then she offered a hand to the female, knowing that Wind would shift a bit to let her up. But after that, Bethany was going to have to figure out how to get him moving. That was going to require a bit of simple wolf instincts and a bit of Alpha-ish balls.

She only hoped that the girl had it in her...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:10 am
The Dawn Shadow

Sebastet moved into the graveyard, knowing that Jake was openly following her this time, though she wasn’t sure why. Maybe Pandora was finally going to take her soul. Though that one had only been a fairly recent threat… They’d had such nice long talks once, her and Pandora…

If she’d thought that Pandora would keep what she knew of the Hylarr and pass it on, she’d consider it seriously. But that particular goddess had told her long ago that she wouldn’t do it, that she had her own stuff to pass on and had no room for the Hylarr.

It had been a hard and harsh for the last of a proud race but Sebastet had taken it in stride. She’d accepted it and simply moved on. During that time, she and Pandora had developed a very nice friendship during the very long sleep of the Reapers. Sebastet had mentioned how she’d envied Shade and the others and Pandora and offered to make the attempt to give Sebastet the same peace. That had actually led to the worst hangover Sebastet’d ever had in her entire life. In recompense, Pandora herself had taught Sebastet to control the shadows better than she’d ever taught her own Reapers…

The goddess had only gotten… temperamental… after Gin had killed off all but one of her Reapers…

For once, Sebastet hadn’t rubbed it in… In that moment, Anna had become Sebastet… In that moment, Pandora had known what Sebastet had felt the night her entire race had died…

But she’d simply done what she could to help rebuild the Reapers, now known as the Shadows. She’d even crafted the First weapons, like the ones Jake now carried: both his Scythe and his Knuckles. He could Harvest souls for Pandora with both, depending on what the contract required. She’d made Morrigan’s Daggers…

There were a few others before she’d turned the forge there over to Jake.

---

Sebastet came to a stop because she didn’t have any choice: she’d smashed her toes into a very rare piece of marble hard enough that a couple of bones in her foot, not her toes, audibly broke in several places.

She fell back on her a** and thankfully saw stars for a few long moments, though some of that might have had to do with oxygen deprivation. Breaking bones in one’s foot tended to hurt enough that one forgot to breathe long enough to woozy…

When she came back to herself, though she hadn’t fully passed out thankfully, she noted that some of those stars were overhead in the sky because it was dark. Good thing because she’d forgotten her cloak in the forge.

Great Goddess…. She needed a keeper and babysitter these days…

She heard someone swearing pretty creatively and propped herself up on her elbows to find Jake wrapping her foot in a basic ace bandage, thankfully. The broken bones would heal by morning. But he was swearing at her for not watching where she was going.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah… I know… I need a keeper… Blah, blah, blah, blah… It’ll be healed by morning and you know it… It’s not like it’s silver, Jake… It’s just gold- and bronze- veined marble from Grann’s original family lands. Hope and Alice have the same headstone,” she said, teasing him just a bit. She’d rammed her foot into Grann’s headstone, “Thank the gods the Were’s tradition went vastly different over here. I had no idea that spell would work like it has,” she went on then held up her hands as if in surrender and innocence as she fell back to the grass that hadn’t been cut in a while, “I swear it! If I’d known it would take on like it has, I wouldn’t have done it. If Kedar had caught me at it, he would have killed me, Jake. And no, I’m not comparing you two. Just making a trip down memory lane. So don’t get your panties in a wad, Matilda,” she added.

Honestly, if it had been anyone else, one might have suggested that she was drunk or high as a kite. But whenever he was around, meaning whenever he let her know he was around, and they were alone, she talked to him like this.

She was pretty much the only one that talked to him like that: she called him names, told him to shove it where the sun didn’t shine, she’d even poked his nose a few times just to do it… Hell, she’d even locked him in the jail once overnight to test it after she’d set some new spells on it. She just hadn’t warned him first. She’d also told every one else on the base that the entire building was in quarantine… She’d left him in there for a week to fully test the jail… It was very secure…

So, yes, she also pranked him…

In short, she treated him just like she’d treated Kedar… Just like she treated everyone else… And he’d been following her, so he could attest to that fact…

Though she’d been very, very, very, very nice to him compared to some of the snooty vampire members of Council… They really hadn’t appreciated the brand new suits hand tailored to each one of them that had been anonymously gifted to them… yet liberally lined with an old Hylarr version of Itching Powder in dried paste form… it had taken them a year, a full year, to get rid of the rash… but one of them still had the bright purple skin…

Sebastet still giggled every time she saw the man who now couldn’t get a date to save his a**, much less to save his estate…

“Why are you following me tonight, Jake? I know you follow me from time to time to keep pull me out of my own messes. But I have actually behaved myself today. And yesterday. Even behaved the day before that. I’ve set a record, Jake. I haven’t pulled a prank in a whole week. Was thinking of dropping glue and glitter on Pinkie tomorrow, though… then she’ll go with Purple and they can suck up to Ash like a matched set. What do you think?” she finished with an actual question that hitched as he tightened the bandage around her foot, making her think that he’d probably had enough of her antics so far…

Then again, the council member she called Pinkie was probably a good candidate for the one that had hired Idiot #1. Sebastet called her Pinkie because of a freak accident with one of Sebastet’s pranking spells. It was supposed to do something else entirely. Unfortunately, Ash had given her a shot of some of his ‘special’ stock from Hell’s Cradle… So Sebastet had been tipsy… The spell had ricocheted around the room like crazy until it hit the poor vampiress’ head and turned her hair a permanent eye-watering shade of pink. Thankfully it had faded into a rather nice shade that was very becoming to the female. But the damage was done…

And now Sebastet wanted to add permanent glitter to the mix…

One had to wonder if she was on a suicide mission…

But the sad thing was that without someone to balance her innate nature, this was just the way Sebastet was. Kedar hadn’t been able to handle more than a few days of her. Ash was threatening to lock her in the dungeon that they didn’t have. Only her position as Grann’s widow kept her on the Council.

Well, that and the fact that she kept bouncing between here and Gypsy’s place… Ohvan had no problem with the crap that Sebastet pulled on mercs in training… In his opinion, if they could survive one insane Hylarr and him, they could survive anything… Until Sebastet tried to blow something up, then Gypsy would send Sebastet back to the Sandmen… And the cycle would repeat…

Through it all, Jake followed Sebastet…

How many assassins he’d taken out, only Jake knew at this point. Gypsy’s orders were that Sebastet not know.

“So what do you think, Jake? Glitter for Pinkie? I gotta pull something soon… Or wait… I’ll let them get jumpy… Wait another week or two… By then they’ll be jumping at every shadow, unable to sleep, even unable to feed for fear that I’ve done something to their donors…” she asked him again now that she’d blinked away the pain in her foot, completely oblivious to the looks he was giving her and the graveyard. And completely oblivious to the fact that she’d just given him exactly what he needed to find whoever was sending the assassins… All he had to do was give her the right incentive to wait the two weeks… Like agreeing to help her with the glitter if she waited?

The spells she’d put here were either fading or completely gone. The last graves here belonged to Grann, Alice, Hope, Taro, Dirk, the entire Kiba pack, and all of those lost in the final battle with Gin and Ren. There were even Honorary markers for the Reapers that had fought on their side, including two that Jake might find interesting to look at on a purely intellectual level: Kedar and Jeager, the other two men in Gypsy’s life; along with their life dates and the names of their loved ones.

Sebastet’s spell had done that. But it wouldn’t be doing that any more. Someone or something had cancelled it out, along with the spell that kept this place up. Someone wanted this place forgotten… Someone wanted this place to disappear, and for Sebastet to be unable to join the only family she had left when they succeeded in killing her…

After all Jake couldn’t be everywhere all the time…  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:08 pm
Shade

In his shadowing of the final Hylarr in existence. The reaper found himself among grave markers, beautifully sculpted headstones of marble. He had been here once before. This was where he'd killed the first of many assassins. Even then he had felt something was off. Which is why he could not be found there.
During his first visit here, he had found the honorary markers for the fallin Reapers under personal contract to the Sandmen. Upon seeing them he was overcome with an emotionally, crushing weight. Strong enough that it had brought a single ruby tear cascading down his stone like features. After that he thought it best not to return here, for fear of someone seeing and making the connection.

Jake was brought back from his minute long escape from reality, to the sound of cracking bones. The reaper actually gave a sigh, as he emerged from a shadow of a gravestone. He pulled an ace bandage from his cloaks, and knelt down by her foot. Spewing every curse imaginable as he worked to wrap her foot and ankle. Looking up at her on occasion, as she babbled and blinked through the pain. She was always pranking people, he often wondered if she had a death wish, but then remembered that she actually did. And, who wouldn't? After being through what she had. He certainly did blame her.

Jake shook his head with a light sigh. Then stood up and took a few steps around behind her. Then lifted her onto her feet. All while she discussed pranking the council to " The Pain!".

He had spent the majority of his mission doing one of two things, Pranking, and killing would be assassins. He had to admit that it was a great deal more exciting than running around the wilderness of the world. However, he still found himself traveling between the Sandmen, and the Blades. Though not always for reports, in fact almost never to report seeing as, the Blades used the shadows to communicate over long distances. No, instead it was to keep this feline out of trouble. Ash would tolerate her until he wanted her head on a silver platter, and then Gypsy would just have enough of her and send her back. Back and forth, Prank and assassinate. Though it all he followed her every move.

The Hylarr was always saying that he couldn't be everywhere at once. This was true, though only if you wanted to get completely technical. He did not currently possess enough power to completely cover every square inch of the world. That however to did mean that he couldn't be in multiple places at once. Jake had kept his true instructor hidden from all. Sebestat was by far the hardest to hide this fact from. He would catch her staring at him, as if she was trying to find some clue that wasn't there. Kedar had warned him of the Hylarr's observation skills, and the fact that the Goddess was the only one who knew him better, than the cat.

Jake made sure she was able to stand on her own, when it was apparent that she could not. He created a crutch out of solidified shadow. Then stood back and looked her over. While a voice informed him of a long standing bounty in the order. It was for a Hylarr woman, the last of her race. This bounty was not to be carried out until a certain date, along with a set of objectives to be taken care of before the bounty was collected. The final to be carried out by a reaper, having just been for filled.
While Jake had been bandaging her foot, he had taken a vial from his cloak, and filled it with her blood. Then placed it in his cloak next to, two other vials containing a piece of flesh, and a sliver of bone. The last two objectives had to be carried out by the bounty herself. She would have to pass on every once of information about the hylarr's that thre was to have. Then she would have to die by means, other than a Reaper of the Goddess.

Jake gave a mental nod to the voice, agreeing to allow him control when the time came. For now he had to concentrate on finding who's payroll the assassins were on. Then assassinate that individual, or individuals. As well, as eliminate any and assassin rings involved.

" Tell ya what, fur face. . . If you can keep it calm and peaceful for another two weeks. . . I'll give you two months of unlimited, uninterrupted pranks. " He gave her a very small smirk. "I'll even help you carry them out.", He promised her.

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:24 pm
The Dawn Shadow

Sebastet got to her feet and ignored the crutch, in true Sebastet fashion. Instead, she turned around and lifted herself up to sit on Grann’s tombstone. The Hylarr didn’t take to death monuments like this graveyard. It was the reason why there were no traces of any of their villages or any graveyards to mark where the Hylarr had been. Instead, Hylarr-made weapons still fought in battles and never once needed sharpening or repairs; Hylarr-crafted works of art were fought over, frequently to the death… Her people only lived on in fragments and hints of legends and myths. And once she was gone, they would fade even further into the shadows and mists.

The Hylarr were, originally, creatures that maintained themselves in balance. They were, truly, cats. They were curious, playful, dangerous hunters and trackers, pranksters, craftsmen out of legend… And yet… There was still so much that wasn’t known about them…

Grann had gotten to known them, his lands bordering on Sebastet’s home village’s lands. She’d known Alice as a little girl in braids. Kedar had known Sebastet’s people, his wife had braided Sebastet’s hair for one of Sebastet’s father’s Mating ceremonies. That had been the reason that Kedar had been more than a little shocked at her getting Turned.

While she’d been Mated to him, Grann had kept her balanced. He’d kept her feline nature more… tamed…

Without him, she reverted back to near-feral cat that had once had Kedar threatening to drown her… Until he’d found out that she could swim better than he could sink… Then he’d tried to come up with something better… Especially after she’d glued his scythe to his throne once…

She tilted her head at him and considered his deal seriously, “Two weeks of perfect behavior? Then you’ll go in with me all out? Any and all pranks? And no getting back at me for locking you in the jail?” she demanded clarification for all of that before agreeing with him.

Honestly, sometimes dealing with her was like trying to negotiate with a suspicious toddler that had seen the paddle behind your back…

But at least she was willing to deal…  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:51 pm
Alba Derosso

Dameon Black

Confused Commissar

Sebastet was in the graveyard again. She’d just finished burying a body, though. She stood back and looked at the stone next to it for a moment then turned to look at the graveyard around her before stopping to close her eyes, her hands slowly raising from her sides until they hovered at waist-height.

Another moment of silence and a strange glow began to surround her hands as the palms faced the ground: the emerald of life mixing with the dark shadow of death; both surrounding her hands in the balanced harmony of a living flame that even Pandora couldn’t achieve.

Sebastet’s lips began to move then, silently mouthing the words to a spell older than time and one that should never have faltered. As she worked, she tilted her head slightly when she encountered an attempt to counter her but the glow around her hands shifted to surround all of her and the counter to her spell fell away like ash on the wind so that she could complete her spell.

She found more counters, though; and each time, that strange glow shifted to spread further and further. When the last counter was defeated, her glow had spread out to cover the entire graveyard…

She’d drawn a bit of a crowd in the process: humans, shifters, vampires, a few demons, and many other races that had flocked to the Sandman banner. All had come to see what was going on at the forgotten graveyard; all had witnessed what old Lord Grann’s widow had done…

All had seen her restore the graveyard to it’s full glory, restoring the spells on it that would keep it that way and would bring those fallen under their banner here, where mourning could be done without wondering if their loved ones would ever return at all. This was the gift she’d originally given them with this place; and this was the gift she’d returned to them in restoring it.

As she pulled the flames back to her hands and began to walk out of the graveyard with the parted crowd on either side of her, behind her was a new stone: one for Jake, resting next to the one for Kedar.

And ahead of her was the Council. She raised her hands as if inspecting her claws, still with the emerald and shadow flames surrounding them, “Some people tend to forget that there are few beings still alive older than I am now… Over that time, I have learned a lot of things, very few of those things relating to being a vampire. You see, even if I hadn’t been Turned that night… I still would have lived this long as a Hylarr only… But now that I am both… Well,” she gave a shrug of one shoulder and raised her eyes to meet the vampires’ eyes one by one before simply blowing out the flames around her hands then walking past them so casually.

Behind her, the rest of the people were simply staring after her for a moment then slowly and softly began to chant her name…

It slowly began to dawn on the Council: If they killed her now, she became a martyr… And even more powerful than she was now… Their best bet was to keep her alive for as long as possible…

They were going to have to cancel the contracts on her... If they could pull them at this point...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:18 am
Vampster-Chels-Winter

Dameon Black

The shadows moved over the graveyard in fits and starts, almost like ghosts moving towards a central location. When they stopped, they spread over that one spot and held there for a moment. They finally faded to reveal a raised platform with fuel-soaked bracken under and around it. In short, it was a pyre. On the pyre was a body that no one would have expected to see.

It was Sebastet, the last pure Hylarr. She was dressed in the traditional outfit she'd worn when she'd gone after Shadow, the young cub cherished by the local wolf pack: leather bustier and short-shorts with a dye pattern to match the black and white stripes of her short downy fur. Her hair was done in the many tiny braids that was also traditional among her race, complete with the small bits of crystals and metallic bits that could be weapons all on their own Her short-swords were laid on her belly with her hands over them, her many daggers spread out around her body.

But it was obvious that she was dead. No one could have survived having their heart ripped out of their chest, after all.

Kneeling on the pyre beside her was Pandora, the death-goddess of the Reapers, now known as the Blades. She was already summoning those that needed to be here for this. But for the moment, until they arrived, she was setting up the finishing touches. Like putting Sebastet's heart back into her chest and sealing up the wound. She didn't bother cleaning up the blood, though. It was fitting that Sebastet still carry that. She was a warrior, after all.

Pandora had promised long ago that Sebastet would have the funeral rights of her own people instead of being buried in the ground, so she was going to keep to that. Now, she just needed the guests to arrive...  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:10 pm
Dameon Black

Vampster-Chels-Winter

There was a crowd gathering in relative silence in the center of the graveyard, all of the races gathered looking on in stunned silence at what they were witnessing.

Ash brought himself and Anna to the graveyard with a flash of flames and frowned when he found them at the back of a large crowd. With a mild growl of annoyance, he took Anna's hand and started to maneuver through the crowd to find out what all the fuss was about.

But what he found shocked him to his core and drove the breath out of him.

He almost hit his knees, somehow managing to stay on his feet, though he had no idea how. All he could do was stare in silence as something inside of him screamed in agony. No sound actually emerged from him and his expression appeared resigned as he looked over the figure on the pyre in front of him.

In his stunned silence, Pandora looked to Anna, "I summoned you to act as Priestess and Priest. Do your duty and honor the fallen," she told her simply, "You two must merge your powers together. It is the only way to ensue that her rest is never deserved. It is also fitting with her traditions," she told them both, not really giving them much choice.

Ash could only look at the body of his friend and wonder how she'd met her end, finally. She'd saved his life, she'd gotten him out of Hell's Cradle, she'd introduced to his son's birth-mother, and he suspected that she had a hand in his relationship with Anna. She'd done so much more than that, too.

And now... Now she was gone...

After a moment, he looked at Anna and swallowed hard, "What do I do?" he asked her softly, not sure what Pandora meant. It wouldn't be hard for Anna to figure out, though: Shadow and Fire....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:42 pm
<} ARIEL {>
YUKIO

^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_nitemareleft With a silent grace, she landed on the roof of a house. She could easily see over the heads of the crowd and was more the close enough to hear what was going on. it seemed that she arrived a little late. she could smell the blood. the limp body of a woman. but hearing what a woman was speaking, it seemed there was more interesting things to come.
-Brother, it appears we've stumbled upon something interesting dont you think?-
she spoke over her shoulder as she sensed him land behind her. she crouched a bit, her black hair draping down like a black water fall. her crimson red eyes picking out every detail she could. she didn't want to miss anything.
gaia_nitemareright

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Revenge is a temporary satisfaction ....
.... that i will strive infinitely for
."

~~|{|{|{|{|{| Health: ~70%~ Power: ~ 45%~ |}|}|}|}|}|}|}~~

[][][][][] THINKING[][][][][]:~ i wonder what the people here taste like... ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooc:

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:27 am
Red Gypsy

Vampster-Chels-Winter

User Image
Anna
Anna was a bit stunned as she stared at Sebastet's lifeless body. She didn't really have time to think about it before she was distracted by Ash's feelings. Her own feelings were forgotten for a moment as she tried to deal with what she was sensing from Ash. And then everything seemed to calm down for a moment as Pandora spoke to them. She listened to her Goddess speak and gave a respectful bow. "I understand what I have to do, my Goddess," she said. She looked to Ash when he asked what to do and reached out to take his hand. "You help me to put her to rest. I can sense how you feel, and I won't try to make you do too much here. We need to combine your fire with my shadows for the ceremony. All you have to do is help me summon your flames, and I can take it from there."

Samirra appeared in the graveyard not far from Ash and Anna. She made her way to the front of the crowd, still holding the cloth bags that Sebastet had given to her. She hadn't even stopped to clean up on the way, deciding that she needed to get to the graveyard as fast as possible. She stopped a few feet behind Ash and Anna. "I have something that you'll need for the ceremony," she said, holding up the cloth bag with the roses. "If you're planning on having a traditional Hylarr funeral pyre, you'll need these as well." She tossed the bag at their feet, causing one of the roses to fall out so they could see it. She stepped closer to them and spoke in a low tone that only they would be able to hear. "I can't feel your emotions, Ash, but I don't have to to know how you feel. I know how close the two of you were. I know how much it has to hurt for you. It probably feels like part of your world is crashing down. But don't worry. Just because you died in Hell's Cradle doesn't mean you're dead now." She hadn't mentioned anything about what had happened with Sebastet, but Ash would definitely be able to figure out what had happened from her last line. It was something that only Sebastet had ever said to him, and a clear sign that Sebastet's consciousness and memories were now a part of Samirra's mind. And Ash would know the only way that such a thing could be possible.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:14 pm
Dameon Black

Vampster-Chels-Winter
Sweety, some of the stuff in your posts is stretching the page, could you possibly tone it down a bit?

Ash didn't hesitate, he simply gave Anna what she needed, allowing her to use his fire however she needed to. He was all set for the whole thing when Samirra showed up. He gave a heavy sigh as he heard that phrase and knew what had happened.

He simply reached out and pulled the cub into his arms to hold her for a moment, one of the few people she'd allow to do that right now, "Ah, Sweetness.... I know you're lost and hurt and feel like you're all alone, but you could have called on me when you needed me... I would have been there no matter what and you know that... Still... I'm here now, whenever and whatever you need," he whispered to her softly then let her go as he looked up at Pandora.

His face was serious as he looked at the death goddess, "She gets all the bounties. Set them up however you need to, but she gets it all. Sebastet would have wanted it that way," he stated firmly and gave a relieved nod when Pandora simply nodded to him.

Then he looked back at the girl and tugged a lock of her hair teasingly, "Come see me and tell me what's going on. Okay?" he asked of her, knowing that he'd be able to help her process a great deal. Including Demonic Law...

Pandora finally gave Anna a nod to go ahead and set the Pyre alight. With everyone else distracted, the death goddess finally turned her attention to the two figures watching from further away, then actually blew the younger vampire a kiss. They'd meet better later on. In the meantime, she told the brother to see Ash later on, her voice echoing in his head for a brief moment.

Then Pandora simply watched the funeral. She needed to make sure that Sebastet really died this time, after all. Blasted feline had given a whole new meaning to the nine lives thing...  
Sandman base

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff