Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:34 pm
User ImageHarveer shifted his wings, adjusting to being on the ground for a bit. He'd been in the air since he gotten his hands on the cup from that monstrosity. Well, at least he'd gotten what he believed to be water protection. That made three of the four requested things. Now he just needed to get the protection from earth. How to do that? The only thing he could think of was to talk to one of the heretics with hooves. But where was he going to find one?

The pale teen ran a hand through his hair, trying to figure out exactly where to go looking for one of those heretics. He'd found them quite frequently by the tree they called home. Did that mean he should go back there? Probably, but it seemed like a risky idea. He sighed, walking slowly towards Laisidhiel. It really was his best bet to run into one of them. Certainly he wouldn't go anywhere near that terrible tree and what it stood for, but it didn't mean he wouldn't try and get close enough to speak with some of its denizens.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:41 pm
Prince Everfree was feeling adventurous today. As the weather had gotten better, it seemed the prefect time to explore the surrounding area of his new home. The great Tree got less defined behind him as he walked forward. There was bridge leading to the rest of the island in front and that is where he was going. He'd seen the beach on an outting, the land must have more wonders in store.

Maybe nice places to take others too if he found any particularly appealing. The beach was still nice though. Remembering the flight from before, the alicorn had a pretty good idea of where it was. Not everyone could fly, certainly Twilight couldn't so that was his motivation to walk. Learning the land from the bottom and the top.

There seemed to be something blue in the distance but at this time he didn't pay any attention more intent on his walk.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:48 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Harveer was so very caught up in his own thoughts that he missed the green figure off in the distance. Enough so that he managed to bump straight into the other when he'd gotten close enough. "Sorry, sorry!" Harveer blinked, golden eyes showing just how apologetic he was. The teen truly hadn't meant to run into the stranger. At least, not literally.

"Are you alright?" He asked, finally looking up to get a good picture of the other. Well, Guardians Be Blessed, this kind of looked like one of those heretics from the tree. Maybe he was supposed to run into this pae. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Not expecting to run into anyone, at least not so physically, Everfree was startled into back flapping to keep his balance. In mid step as it was, the poor guy had gotten knocked off balance which lead to the flapping. "Whoa!"

He got a good look at the top half of the other male, wings but no horn so naturally he thought Pegasus. "It is okay, I wasn't watching where I was going either. I am fine, and yo-" He trialled off as He finally saw something, the male's feet. Never in all his life had he seen anything like it. No hooves!

Opening and closing his mouth a few times before he was able to put words, he asked,"No hooves?" Seemed a bit more polite then 'what in the name of Equestria are you?' Maybe he wasn't a faun, or should he correct him self and say really not a faun. If that was the case he might know more about the island. "Uh..Do you know where I could find books?" There were none apparently to be found in the tree, maybe they had them out where ever the winged feet guy came from.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:07 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Harveer rubbed his head, realizing he had almost impaled himself on that rather dangerous looking horn of the others. Good Guardians, what was this faun? He'd never seen one like him before. Golden eyes widened a bit, taking in the green faun's appearance.

"A horn and wings?" He was just as confused as the other. And then it was followed by a question about books? What the heck was this thing? "In the library? Don't they have one in that tree you live in?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:13 pm
Flexing his own wings before settling he explained what he was, "I am an Alicorn. Prince Everfree, please to meet you." There was some hope the other might explain what he was as well. It was hard not to look at the feet, they were so different! Hands had been too, not that long ago. Still no pony he had see had feet like that!

The library was a good question, he didn't have an answer he liked. With a shake of his head he said, "No there isn't much of one in the Tree. I am on a quest to find books. There is a fauny would would be very happy to have a new one." That there was a library was promising, maybe he could find it, borrow books for her if she didn't try to move in that was. She just seemed like the type to be in heaven surrounded by books.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:36 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Prince Everfree? Good Guardians, they even had a hierarchy going that was entirely backwards. Internally, Harveer groaned, wanting to march this so called Prince right into a Guardian Worshiping and make sure he paid attention. Good solid attention and was certain to worship The Guardians from there on out. But that wouldn't do. No, he just needed something from this false prince.

"Nice to meet you" He tried not to pause on the name, "Prince Everfree. I'm Harveer, and an angel. Not a faun. Or fauny." This time the teen did make a face. He couldn't quite hold it in at describing one of the heretics. "How funny, we're both on a quest. Maybe we could help one another out?" He suggested, figuring he could get some sort of old useless book out of the library if he could just get whatever it was these faun used as protection.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:42 pm
He extended the same greeting, "It is nice to meet you Harveer" So this was an Angel? The teen didn't look bad or dangerous. He was curious about the other race that inhabited this island. As the other talked, Everfree's ears swiveled, one staying on the male while the other scanned for any other sounds.

Ears both back on the blue angel, he smiled, "That sounds like a wonderful idea. How can I help you out?" At the present, there was nothing he knew he could do for the other but surely there must be or there would have not been an offer.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:45 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Harveer nodded, watching the faun. He was rather wary of the green male, figuring that the defects of having a single horn and wings were enough to make any pae dwelling within that tree wary of him. But, that had to be the nature of whatever this alicorn thing was.

"I need a bit of protection. From the Earth." The teen confessed, trying to make it sound like he was in dire need of help. Okay, so he was, but it only added to his act. And this was a lot better than theft. Anything was better than theft. No, scratch that, he'd steal something if The Guardians asked him to.

"Do you have any idea what that might be?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:51 pm
Everfree tilted his head to the side a moment. Protection from the Earth? Earth was the element the faun were most tied to, he felt strongly in the tree. He couldn't naturally give the teen the tree or a branch from it.

The alicorn bunched his lips together then pulled to one side as he puzzled over what he could give the young angel that would provid protection. All he had was the coin-- "Oh!" Everfree suddenly said aloud as his thoughts caught up with him.

He pulled out a wooden coin from a small pouch he carried, "This was given to me for protection. It might protect you as well." He showed the wooden coin to the teen, flipping it so he could see both sides. If he could get a book, he didn't need the coin any more. Nothing was said about having to return it so there was no reason to keep it after the use of it was done.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:57 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Harveer couldn't wait to be done with this meeting. But it seemed he needed to make a trip out to the library and back. That was going to be a bit of a flight. The teen ran a hand through his hair, thinking about the timing. It was going to take a couple of days to get there. Even by wing.

"That sounds about right. If I get you a book from the library would you give me that coin?" He offered, wondering if that would be an agreeable trade. Surely the library had some sort of kiddy book or something they wouldn't miss. Or better yet, a history of The Guardians. That would be fairly good to give to the heretic. But would he even be able to read it? Better stick with the kiddy book.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:01 pm
Everfree looked at the coin again and back to the angles, "Of course, I would be happy to make the trade." There was no reason not to, this teen was going to be kind enough to make a trip to where ever to get the very thing he was searching for. It saved him a similar trip assuming he could even find where ever it was the angel was going.

Really, the alicorn was feeling guilty, by far he was getting the better end of this deal. All he could think about was how happy Twilight could be if she came into her room and saw a new to her book on her shelf. The trick to that would be to get in and out with out her noticing.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:05 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Perfect. Harveer got what he needed and this heretic would be getting some nonsensical book from the library. As soon as his hands were on that token, Harveer could go relax inside his garden. Mmm, he couldn't wait.

"Can you meet me here in a few days? It's going to take me a while to fly to the city and back." The teen rubbed the back of his neck. Sure, he'd be flying almost non stop, but it didn't seem like it'd be that bad of an idea. At least, not right this instant. He'd probably regret it later. "Three days. That should give me enough time to get to the library and back if I don't stop for too much sleep..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:09 pm
A few days? Everfree looked up towards the sky for a few moments wondering how far this city really was. He hadn't meant to make the young angel work so hard. If it wasn't so important to him, he wouldn't have bothered him, "Alright, three days time here on the bridge, afternoon time." At least if they met latter in the day, the other could rest a bit more, he hoped.

This would give him time to work out some sort of game plan. Maybe a distraction? Can owls be bribed?

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:14 am
EvilSilverDragon

Harveer nodded. He wasn't thrilled with the idea of flying straight so so long, but it was better than the alternative. Not having that token, which meant a lot to him right now.

"I will see you then." The teenager bowed, wings spreading as he did so. Mostly it was for balance, but when he righted himself he flapped his wings enough to get his feet off the ground. "Three days time." He repeated, turning his attention to the skies and the city that dwelled within them. How he longed to just be home for a couple of minutes.

~~

Harveer had flown straight from the faun tree to the city library, trying to make absolute certain that he wasn't wasting any time. At least he was sure to be the first pae at the library when it opened. He was, in fact, sleeping on the door when the librarian came through to open it for public. He was admonished and told to go straight home. He smiled in response and just went inside to find some random book for this faun.

At first, Harveer thought to get him something along the lines of kiddy books. And then he spotted something called "Angels Anatomy" Curiosity peaked, the teen picked up the anatomy book and flipped through the pages. It explained, in far greater detail than he could have ever imaged, everything about the body of an angel. Well, that was interesting. He shook his head and moved on.

And then there was a kiddy book that seemed interesting. Well, at least to a kid. Harveer picked it up and flipped through the pages. It seemed a little dirty to him to pick up a kids book and bring it back. That heretic was probably expecting something a lot more... Not kiddy. The teen sighed, deciding to go back to the anatomy book that would disgust just about any pae who read it.

Well, at least he had a book. Harveer pondered going to take a nap now that half of it was finished. It really was just a matter of gliding back down to return to the appointed meeting spot. Surely he had time for it.

~~

Well rested, Harveer had over slept. He wouldn't let the frantic nature of his speedy flight known to this Prince Everfree though. No reason to let the heretics know he could oversleep like that. At least, he hoped, the heretic was still waiting for him. It seemed like the heretic needed the book nearly as much as he needed that token he carried.

:[ Telrunya City ]: ~ Order of the Light Base of Operations

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff