Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Azlan's Home (Accepting one more partner)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bloodrose26

Blessed Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:13 am
As the thread states, I'm still accepting one more partner (though that may change depending on how busy I am) If you're interested in joining the RP click on the link provided below:
The Master Azlan  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:24 am

Azlan's Home
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A grand estate stretched out over a vast area of land passed down to the current owner by his late father. The master who dwells inside expects complete order lest one will fall victim to his wrath. Also be wary of the mischievous little pet Carlotta will go to extreme lengths to please Azlan. Whether she is to be trusted or not is for you to decide.

bloodrose26

Blessed Genius

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:41 am
╔════════════════════╗User Image
Ӓ ʟ Ӓ Ν Ξ ʟxx Ҭ Ҥ Я Ξ Ν
Make the best use of what is in your power, and take the rest as it happens.
╚════════════════════╝

User Image
I am an object,
A thing to be used.
I have no feelings,
for then I would have a conscience.

Alanel sat in the back of an unmarked van. a heavy metal collar was around her neck, connecting to two metal cuffs on her wrists, connecting again to a chain around her waist. The blind fold and gag were completely unneeded as well. No one seemed to realize what she was. How she had been trained.

The collar chafed, as did the cuffs, but she could live with that. She couldn't speak, and that was fine with her, words were a waste anyway. Her sight, though. That was precious to her. If you couldn't see to analyze a threat, how could you prepare against and defeat it? Short answer, you couldn't. But they left her hearing alone, and she could feel all the turns they took, counting them from the slave shop out of pure habit.

When they pulled onto the stone drive, she could feel the change from the paved road of before. Counting her breaths, Alanel could guess the distance from the house to the main road. It was set back away. Pointing to someone who wants privacy, either because they were famous, or someone was looking for them. Or they simply hated people. Over all, it told her little about her new owner.

The pulled up to the house, the van stopping with a quiet crunch and squeal. Rough hands grabbed her by the upper arms, pulling her from the van none-too-gently. When her feet hit the ground she swayed for a moment, dizzy from too long without a good meal, water, or good sleep. She would have growled away the weakness, but she couldn't make a sound through the gag. The hands guided her to the door, where they stopped again. She heard a doorbell ringing in what sounded like quite a large house, as well as rough pounding on a wooden door.

" ."

' .'

׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º×

User Image
                                      I am a weapon.
                                      A sword always sharp.
                                      I am a shield,
                                      to protect your life with mine.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:09 pm
GoldDreams

User Image━═ ɑ ʑ ɭ ɑ ɲ . . . THE мαsтєя
xxxxx❝ My pɹoʍ is your ʆaω

User Image

There in his room looking through bank book after bank book, sat Azlan, the unopposed heir to his late father's fortune. Though he would be using the words 'unopposed' and 'fortune' lightly. A steady decline in business also revealed a decline in profit and in a frustrated huff, Azlan threw his papers against the wall across the room. If this trend continued, the man predicted a possible future bounds in chains sold to the highest bidder. Of course that didn't stop him from buying slaves himself.

He reread his newest arrival's profile. She seemed to be his type: quiet, loyal, trained, protective, and she wasn't too bad to look at either. Maybe this girl Alanel would be a better pet than his current righthand servant Carlotta. She was beginning to be a lot more trouble than she was worth. An ambitious red-head, the greed-eyed woman adored everything about Azlan. Even in punishment, Carlotta would still sing his praises for having an iron-tight control over his home. Weird little thing she was.

A quiet knocking caught his attention, and dark brown eyes snapped to look at the door. "Enter." he called.

The door opened slowly revealing Carlotta. The small woman approached the desk with what seemed to be delivery papers in her hands. "You need to sign these and come get the new girl Master Azlan." She said.

Without further discussion, the young man signed his name to claim his new purchase and walked to the entrance to find that his woman had been poorly handled. The blindfold, chains, and her frail shape only seemed to irritate Azlan. "She is a lot healthier in her advertisment photos. I expected a healthy slave. He said sternly to the guards. With a disgusted grumble, Azlan snatched the chain from the guard's hand and tugged the woman inside. "And her binds were superfluous! You best be glad I am in need of this girl, otherwise I would have sent her and claimed my refund!"

Instructing Carlotta to shut the door, Azlan went to work on freeing the woman from her chains. "Are you hungry slave?" He asked her.

User Image

User Image

| σσc | x  

bloodrose26

Blessed Genius

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:04 am
╔════════════════════╗User Image
Ӓ ʟ Ӓ Ν Ξ ʟxx Ҭ Ҥ Я Ξ Ν
Make the best use of what is in your power, and take the rest as it happens.
╚════════════════════╝

User Image
I am an object,
A thing to be used.
I have no feelings,
for then I would have a conscience.

Alanel heard the footsteps approaching the door. She was right, it was a large house. The door opened and she heard her new Master's voice. He was obviously irritated. Alanel probably would have sneered at his show of emotion, but the gag and her training kept her from looking anything more than passive. She felt the tug in the direction of the house and assumed he had taken the chain.

Alanel nearly stumbled, but caught herself with an irritated twitch of her right hand. Both hands clenched spasmodically into fists as another wave of dizziness swept over her, but she forced them to relax as her new master removed her chains. Though her knees threatened to buckle, Alanel forced herself to bow low. The word 'hungry' brought to mind images and smells of food, and her stomach rumbled loudly.

"Yes, Master."

Nothing else was said. She stood still, she thought, but in reality, she was swaying ever so slightly.

' .'

׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º×

User Image
                                      I am a weapon.
                                      A sword always sharp.
                                      I am a shield,
                                      to protect your life with mine.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:54 am
GoldDreams
(Occ: Sooooo sorry about the late reply I've extremely busy and I forgot about the RP for a second! Don't worry I haven't fell off the planet)

User Image━═ ɑ ʑ ɭ ɑ ɲ . . . THE мαsтєя
xxxxx❝ My pɹoʍ is your ʆaω

User Image

Azlan stared down at the woman as he inspected her even closer. They both shared stoic expressions, neither daring to bat even an eyelash if it meant showing their true emotions. The 6''2 man was instantly impressed with the way she presented herself to him, despite her poor condition of the body, her mind kept the woman disciplined enough to show respect to her superiors.

A quality he deemed to be rare among the other slaves in his home; including in his most prized pet Carlotta.

Finally giving in to his satisfaction, Azlan revealed a smirk nodding his head as he turned his back to her. With a flick of his wrist, he made the silent command for her to follow him to the kitchen.

Carlotta trailed behind both Azlan and Alanel shooting a dagger-filled glare at the new girl's back. Carlotta stood half a head shorter than her new competition, but the red-head wasn't going to let Alanel simply take her place as the Master's prized pet. Carlotta worked to hard and gave "plenty" in order to secure her cushy position in Azlan's lap - metaphorically speaking.

'Hourglass figure, a beautiful face, flawless hair... HEIGHT! The only thing she hasn't got me beat in is the personality department. Emotionless wretch! You won't be safe from my wrath...' Carlotta thought hatefully.

Inside the kitchen that seemed large enough to take up the whole first floor of his estate, Azlan clapped his hands and two women dressed in white gowns and black aprons appeared before him. Both bowed low paying their respects to only Azlan and Carlotta, unsure if Alanel should have been included in the greeting.

Azlan would correct their mistake later, but in the meantime, he wanted to feed his servant. "Make sure this girl gets fed a proper meal. Whatever she desires she shall have. Understood?"

The matter-of-fact, stern tone in his voice accompanied by his infamously icy stare could rattle the bones of even the most courageous of souls. The unnamed servants sputtered out their 'Yes Master's and quickly went to work on preparing a meal for the malnourished Alanel.

Azlan, content with his cooks' cooperation, turned away from the scene intending on leaving for his office. But before he did so, the long-haired man stopped his red-head servant from accompanying him. Cutting off her protests to stay with Alanel, Azlan spoke.

"Carlotta you are to make sure that Alanel is taken care of in my absence, I have urgent business to take care of. After she eats, show her to her new room located across from your quarters."

As Carlotta watched her beloved master leave her, the shorter woman grit her teeth. Why was it so easy for her to become his pet and not Carlotta? She spun on two heels and quickly made her way to a chair, commanding the cooks to bring her a small meal as well. She trained her gaze on the pale skinned woman sitting across from her, growing increasingly irritated with her presence by the second.

"You think you're something special huh?" Carlotta finally said, venom spewing from her mouth as she spoke "Well don't get used to being Master Azzie's favorite. He expects all his servants to work for and keep this position, and boy did I work. It's probably because you're one of the more prettier women here, but don't take that as a compliment since everyone here - excluding myself of course - aren't much too look at. You know... You should take some pointers from me if you expect to survive here."

User Image

User Image

| σσc | x  

bloodrose26

Blessed Genius

The Center and Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items