Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Text Based Roleplay: MORPH

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:58 am
Welcome one and all to Zadok's random idea of the day. I have seen this done once before and wanted to see what would happen if we tried something of it here at DTI. Basically I am creating a roleplay where people will vote on the next stage of the story. I will begin the story, and then at a point, I will put two or more options up in brackets at the end of a post. At this time it is up to you, the tamers of DTI, to decide which bracket should be chosen, or to even create your own option by popular vote. If I post 3 options the one voted for most in the time period will win. If there is a tie, then the first one voted for wins. You may not change your vote after submitting it. Voting will be simple, quote me with your choice. They should be marked easily enough for it to be rather simple. Any questions? PM me! I will begin the first story in the next post.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:01 am
A Black block sits quietly in a corner. motionless it sits in the darkness, waiting. wondering. With a crash the entire room lurches. A panel is blown open, and electrical wires that have been severed spark with energy. One of the live wires makes contact with the black blob, and the thing lurches across the room.

Suddenly aware, a creature opens it's eyes. Its world is silent as it peers into the darkness. No scent or taste accompanies the void, only sight and touch. The creature begins to move forward, slowly at first, but then building up momentum. It is the size of a house cat, its amorphous form gliding on the smooth floor. As it travels in the area, a feint light catches its eyes. Creeping towards it, the surroundings become more and more clear. The creature is surrounded by items of all sorts and size. One of the nearby items causes the creature to feel hunger. As it approaches the item, the ship lurches again, and a rift begins in the side of the room. Absorbing the item, the creature instinctively flees from the rift, rushing through a door that slides shut just after it, locking solid. As the item is absorbed, the creature feels a change happening.

Choose an Evolution path -24 hours projected advancement-

[Hearing]

[Smelling]

[budding limbs on underside]

[Small buds on its back]

[Mouth]

[Low Tier Weapon]  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50