Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ Test ] The End Is the Beginning Is the End

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:09 pm
The Sanctuary had become quiet. Too many horsemen following Death's bidding, too many melding, become mild and complacent, becoming anything but what they once were. It was quiet, and their kind all but extinct, even in spirit. Especially in spirit.

It was quiet, and by the empty portal sat one Head Priestess, most likely meditating, in some form of meditation. She waited like this for a while, apparently expecting someone who had not arrived, quiet yet. She waited like this, seated, and then very quietly fell asleep, still holding a single foxfire in one arm, just head bowed a little lower than usual.

chimarii
Ping!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:50 am
Ying had been busy all morning, running to and fro, preparing this horsewoman's gown, that horseman's sash, this monster's dress, that ghost's headband ...

There weren't enough hours in the day! She'd nearly forgotten she was going to fetch some food for Jing (he would probably starve if she didn't remind him to eat), and that had set her behind for her meeting with Lifen, and then her meeting with Kiwi-

She noticed something very odd as she was walking to yet another one of her appointments. Was that Medea? Why was she just sitting there? Ying thought the woman looked very beautiful in her stillness, but didn't know how to place this feeling into words.

Once only a few paces away from the woman, she attempted to reach out her hand. Only then she thought better of it, recalling that interrupting something important would be very rude and Medea could be very not nice.

So what resulted was Ying awkwardly placing herself on the ground a few feet away from Medea, just sort of staring and waiting for her to wake up.

zoobey

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:03 pm
It was the tiny foxfire that spotted Ying first, yapping excited a few times, or barking loudly at the sight of an intruder, the head priestess immediately stirring to quash the furry thing with one well intended-hand, rubbing its fur exactly the wrong way.

"I have been expecting you," Medea said absently, to a space a few feet left of Ying, "You are the fated child, are you not?" She looked pretty worse for wear, her braided hair loose with strands sticking out at all ends, her dress rumpled, cloak dragging on the ground. Honestly, she looked not completely there

The head priestess also stared some few feet left of Ying. Maybe Ying had an invisible twin.

chimarii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:55 pm
Ying flinched at the foxfire barking, very much wanting to tell it to shut up, but not wanting to offend and/or wake up Medea in doing so. It was no secret that Ying didn't have a fondness for minipets, but she would at least respect Medea's ... thing.

Medea mumbled said something very strange, which only got a tilted head out of the younger artisan. "Um ... f-fated? No, I don't think so um ..." She looked to where Medea's gaze fell, wondering why she was looking at the air so intently. Was she maybe thinking that Jing was missing? That was fair enough- Ying usually did hang around her real twin Jing.

"Is um ... is there anything I can do for you miss? You look very-" How did one say this politely? Ying didn't want to offend Medea in anyway. "Sleepy. But if you were going for that look you are certainly perfect in achieving it!"

zoobey

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:29 pm
"Sleepy?" Medea paused mid-petting. She resumed. "Perhaps. Perhaps sleepiness is what I desire. Yes, it is what I wish for, but it is not something you can aid with. Perhaps, perhaps-"

- She trailed off, staring right behind Ying. She just simply stared at empty space for a second without saying another word.

- "Perhaps," she finally continued, "a task. What is your greatest fear, child?"

chimarii

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:43 pm
Medea's mysterious speech was very confusing to little Ying. She very much felt like at this moment in time, Medea asking her questions was her greatest fear.

"Um ... maybe ... losing my brother I guess. That would be very sad ..." Ying's voice trailed off somewhat sadly. She loved her brother very much; he meant the world to her after all! "Or disappointing my friends, I guess." The idea of Lifen, Kiwi and Lan looking at her with disappointed faces was very scary indeed.

Ying patted down her dress, feeling somewhat squirmish under the mighty Medea's gaze. "You said a task? Is there something I can do for you, miss Medea? I am very happy to help!"

zoobey

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:35 pm
"A task, indeed." Medea stood up, and walked over, mulling over a few objects before handing Ying an ornamental long knife. "This will do. This is a sacrificial dagger, but it's cause is even greater. I will grant you this as a reward for your task. You may use this once, and it will save one person closest to you when you wish for it's power. But, in return, you must complete this task successfully."

She stepped forward. "I require a Hunter, but not an ordinary one. I require a Hunter clothed in grey."

chimarii

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:07 pm
Ying took the knife in her tiny little hands, eyes wide and alarmed at the fact that Medea was giving her something so dangerous. What if she tripped and fell on it? What if someone bumped her and it flew out of her hands and hit them in the face and oh Jack it was going to be all her fault-

"Wh-Wh-Whaaat?" Ying said in true spit-take comedy fashion, ''B-But miss Medea I don't think I could- I mean I don't think I'm the right-"

Grey? Why grey? True it was an unflattering color on most people (it drained the face of natural color!), but that was hardly the point she thought Medea was trying to make. "But ... why?"

zoobey

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:12 pm
"It is what you have been chosen to do," Medea soothed, entirely unsympathetic, "You are no longer young and this is your coming of age. One day we will fight a war, a great war, and if you cannot fight, then you will be defeated. Fight or be killed. Both of them bear great consequences, yet if you wish to defeat your fears you must." As she talked she ushered Ying, very firmly by the shoulders outside the tent. She walked and forced the younger horsewoman as well to complete her stride until they reached a portal, coloured in dark red.

And smiling entirely demurely, Medea tipped Ying right into the portal.

The Conquest horsewoman would arrive in a cloud of white and grey fog. There were voices that whispered around her, never more than nonsensical words. It was hard to see around her. Occasionally, she could see a light in the distance, multiple lights, and then actual voices shouting out. She could hear someone just a little bit away. An encampment maybe. A small group of Humans settling down.

chimarii

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:24 pm
THIS WAS VERY SCARY AND YING WAS NOT PREPARED FOR SCARY.

She clutched the knife very close to her bosom, terrified with each molecule of water that threatened to come closer in the pale mist around her. Medea's words still rang in her head, but in a jumbled about sort of way. Coming of age? No longer young ... fight ... defeat...

Suddenly the words were not Medea, but strange new words. One most prevalent. Home.

A tiny light hung in the distance, and Ying took a dizzying step forward. It made her a little nauseous to move forward, but it was far better than the unsettling discomfort she felt staying still. The lights became many, and eventually-

"Um ... h-hello h-humans." The nervousness was painfully apparent in her voice, but maliciousness was not. She meant these humans no harm and didn't intend to use her dagger. "I am Ying of the Zheng family- I am a little lost, perhaps you could help me?"

zoobey

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas