Best way to deal with this situation?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

REJlNA

Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:18 pm
ALRIGHTY! I believe it was just last night that this happened.

This random guy came up to me on rally and told me I looked beautiful. And I was flattered, but I thought he was joking. But I said thank you anyway. And then he had to go so he asked me to send him a kik and he gave me his kik user. I didn't think it was a big deal to give it to him until...

He drops all these pick up lines and keeps trying to impress me. And I'm sitting there still thinking that he was joking. But an hour or so into our conversation he goes, "Do you always act like this? You're literally my dream girl."

And I was like, woah back up. We just met. And I told him I wasn't really into the whole relationship thing and I wasn't over my ex. And that I wasn't into him like that. And he just keeps saying how he'll fight for me because he knows I'm worth it. And he's really sweet and all but I don't know him. So I don't know how to deal with this. Help you guys!

gonk emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:09 pm
Tell him that he's being creepy? Tell him that he's moving too fast? Block him?

Depends on if you want to keep contact or not  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:19 pm
If you really want to, you can give him one more "chance" by telling him again that you don't want him talking to you that way and you're not looking for a relationship, that it doesn't matter how much he "fights" because you're not interested in him. If he still won't let up, then block him. If you don't want to bother giving him another chance, then go straight to blocking. If he continues to bother you (by jumping accounts) then block those too and if it ever gets really bad, then you can report him for harassment.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:11 am
Yokies
If you really want to, you can give him one more "chance" by telling him again that you don't want him talking to you that way and you're not looking for a relationship, that it doesn't matter ho much he "fights" because you're not interested in him. If he still won't let up, then block him. If you don't want to bother giving him another chance, then go straight to blocking. If he continues to bother you (by jumping accounts) then block those too and if it ever gets really bad, then you can report him for harassment.
Alright! Thanks for this. 4laugh  

REJlNA

Gawker

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:13 am
hey rachie

I hope everything works out. c:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:42 am
Erm, be careful. I don't want to pull out the whole 'boy will be boys' but...boys will be boys. It's pretty tiring really. It all depends on what you want to do about this situation.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

ala88in

Kawaii Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:48 pm
just tell him to not move so fast cause you just met him  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items