Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:49 am
You don't wanna go to work(or school for some of you guys) because the weather is super crappy? Like today the roads are filled with ice and wrecks.Hell,even the cameras aren't working for the news stations today since they frosted over.o-o;

-edit:No work today.o.0  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:10 am
Yus. I drive now and I don't like to drive in yucky conditions. But with school I have to xD

No snow here, though. Just rain.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:12 am
Blind Blindness
Yus. I drive now and I don't like to drive in yucky conditions. But with school I have to xD

Being a grown up is a pain sometimes...yes? xD

o.o Hm,no ice either?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:23 am
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness

o.o Hm,no ice either?

Yes it really is. XD

No ice . In miami, we don't have snow at all. Ice is rare. Frost is only occasional.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:30 am
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness

o.o Hm,no ice either?

Yes it really is. XD

No ice . In miami, we don't have snow at all. Ice is rare. Frost is only occasional.
what if ya did? o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:45 am
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness

o.o Hm,no ice either?

Yes it really is. XD

what if ya did? o.o

The couple times I remember us having ice (not road ice) I went to school. The lowest I ever saw the temperature was in the 20s. And in miami, any temperature below 40 is considered pure arctic weather. To summarize....this winter we hit a low of 38 degrees...Twice. it just doesn't get that cold down here. And the last time we had snow was in the 1970s. If we did have snow, I would go outside and relish in it. Though any snow we do have would be most likely very minimal. But no way I'd want to drive in snow and ice.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:49 am
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness

o.o Hm,no ice either?

Yes it really is. XD

what if ya did? o.o

The couple times I remember us having ice (not road ice) I went to school. The lowest I ever saw the temperature was in the 20s. And in miami, any temperature below 40 is considered pure arctic weather. To summarize....this winter we hit a low of 38 degrees...Twice. it just doesn't get that cold down here. And the last time we had snow was in the 1970s. If we did have snow, I would go outside and relish in it. Though any snow we do have would be most likely very minimal. But no way I'd want to drive in snow and ice.

I don't think anyone likes driving on ice.o,o;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:58 pm
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness

o.o Hm,no ice either?

Yes it really is. XD

what if ya did? o.o

I don't think anyone likes driving on ice.o,o;

I don't even like driving on the dry xDD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Albondigas

Feral Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:16 pm
I feel like this half the time emotion_8c
It's either worry about heatstroke and sunburn or hide under roofs because whenever we have a lot of rain, it REALLY comes down. Plus some recent wind strong enough to take down small trees and billboards ~  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:04 am
PinkKittenMittens
I feel like this half the time emotion_8c
It's either worry about heatstroke and sunburn or hide under roofs because whenever we have a lot of rain, it REALLY comes down. Plus some recent wind strong enough to take down small trees and billboards ~

o-0 That musta been some hungry wind...  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out