Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Hell's cradle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:35 am
welcome to where the party never end and if you are weak you are dead. Hell's cradle is the home and the gate way for the demons. Here they come and go to hell and the world. Many make there home here where others just use the gate before they leave to the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image

Gurzil

Whistling of a joyous tune echoed through the halls of a small villa. Accompanied by the screams of pain, cries for release from this world. The sounds mixed together in a morbidly celestial melody. The sound of flesh being torn from the body emphasized the rhythm or the music. Soon a deep voice took over for the whistling. " Meals on wheels are meant to heal..." Over and, over again it was sung to the melody of screams, occasionally ending with a childish laugh of pure enjoyment.

Soon the holder of such an angelic voice stepped into the main hall of the Villa. Toweling the blood from his hands, a frown scrunching his beautifully angular features. " I got the information i wanted..... but they didn't last as long as I wanted.....poor sports." With a sigh the silver haired man, tossed the towel to his slave. Then he returned to the back room, to return with what looked to be a human forearm. " Come along..." Came the command in an indifferent tone, ending with the sound of fangs tearing into wet flesh. " We have an appointment to keep." His torturous interrogations were rewarded with the last known location of the Target. From what he could gather from the last gurgling words of the mortal he now devoured, was that the boy laid in the pillowrooms of the Re's base.

[ Exit to main streets of Hell's cradle.]

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:16 pm
DawnShadow666

Kam caught the towel easily and dropped it into the dirty clothes basket as he followed his master, wearing the collar that would only come off with his death or if Gurzil sold him. He was also wearing a pair of tight black jeans and a white jacket that had a bit of barbed wire embedded into it that pinched at odd moments, black suede boots completed his outfit and allowed him to move silently.

That last bit made him the perfect slave for the killer who owned him.

He glanced back at the doorway of the 'dinner room' then gave a shrug of one shoulder, making the wire pinch along his skin in the process, "Sorry they weren't good enough, Master... Though I do hope the taste is better than the information," he said, his voice pure seduction thanks to his father's bloodline.

His steel gray eyes moved over the streets as they walked along, noting that other demons avoided them both on general principle. Fine with him, "I take it you want me silent for the appointment? Though if you'd wanted me to be eye candy, you should have told me to change for it," he teased a bit, knowing his master loved it when he teased him, even if it meant punishment.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:42 pm
User Image

Gurzil

Gurzil paid no attention to the masses, finding his enjoyment in his meal. Once he finished stripping the meat from the bones, he tossed the remains at a huddled group of starving slaves. His spiritual pressure took control of their minds, with thoughts of quieting their hunger. Resulting in a struggle much like that of a wolf pack in loss of leadership, may the strongest survive. " See to it that the survivor be brought to me, before our departure." His ivory features twisted into a grin much like that of the vaporizing cat from " Alice in wonderland" Then with a chuckle he continued on.
His gold eyes turned on his teasing slave, with his grin spreading from one ear to the other literally. " You are to remain quite...and look my terrifying shadow."
The demon stepped closer to the lesser being. His right index finger rose to caress Kam's cheek tenderly. Upon this finger was a series of gold plated rings extending down the length of his finger to end in a sharp claw, the tip of which was now placed to the underside of Kam's chin. " Or I shall have you in a way I have yet to have, and the winner can take your place at my side." He leaned forward kissing the slave full on the lips. Breaking skin as he pulled both his mouth, and claw from the slave. Turning on his heels just in time to hear a skull crack on pavement.
" Oh goodie...we have a winner already.... Good now i can break him." With that said he slipped the suggestions into the enraged mind of the slave. Suggestions that it was in his best interest to obey his every command, and meet his needs without having to be ordered, images of such situations were placed in the man's head. By the time the war demon had finished with the ill-minded man he was nothing more than a robot. Gurzil gave an excited laugh, as he hopped up and down clapping happily. Then landed bringing his hands together with fingers locked, snuzzling them in the crook of his neck. " Trail rations HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAA!" With a snap of his fingers the slave stood and followed him. Though to Gurzil's annoyance, the slaver who captured the mortal shouted something about prices. Gurzil just waved a hand in Kam's direction, as he walked towards his holdings to gather his supplies.

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:07 am
DawnShadow666

By the time the kiss was finished, Kam was giving a low moan and wanting so much more... Even the gold against his skin was just the right amount of pain... Gurzil certainly knew what he was doing... In every way...

But then there was the distraction and he inwardly cursed rather creatively over it. Then his master snapped those fingers and he moved over to 'negotiate' with the slaver. In the end, Gurzil actually came out of it with a profit. And a few more 'snacks' to be delivered as needed.

He finally moved to get the 'trail ration' where it needed to be for the trip planned then moved on to rejoin his master. Along the way, his clothes altered on their own. One of the few benefits of being half Incubus, after all. What his master desired, he supplied to the best of his abilities.

By the time he caught up, he was wearing his usual boots, but the rest had changed. He was now wearing a pair of leather pants that looked painted on and a leather trench coat that hid numerous weapons he was able to use or could pass on to his master at will. The kicker to it was that his collar also altered to one bearing spikes of pure gold and his coat bore gold barbed wire across his back.

In short, he looked like a combination of sex toy and lethal shadow, both ready to act at his master's command. And he was nearly giddy with joy over the fact that his father was at the door in an attempt to find out Gurzil's progress, giving his son a glare that showed how much he regretted losing Kam to the insane Gurzil. Especially for such a small profit to his father when one considered Kam's actual value. If Gurzil ever decided to sell him, he'd make a very tidy fortune.

Kam simply moved to kneel beside his master and rubbed his cheek against his hip briefly to alert him to the visitor, and to tease him just slightly, before getting back to his feet to finish with the supplies and such. After all, he knew how his master liked to have things packed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:53 am
User Image

Gurzil

Gurzil felt the nuzzle the signaled the arrival of a visitor. He titled his head so his gaze fell on the incubus, noting the giddiness. The insane demon lord chuckled knowing what the giddiness hinted at. He gave the map before him on the table one final look over. Then turned on graceful heels, to strut towards the entrance hall of his Villa. His voice rising in song, " Debts to be paid, Aaaand mutts to be spaaaade!" His booted feet thudded with a weight unseen in this form, booming as if to foretell the arrive of a titan. His golden orbs falling on the lesser demon awaiting his arrival. " Yeeet this pig waltzes with the blades oooof the slaughter hoooouse. Fiiind tongue quiiiiickly, oooor fiiiiiind seeeeelf aaaa caaaaaaaatsssss........"
Gurzil's face came within inches of the Incubus's. " Mouse...." This final word whispered in venomous tones. The smile had faded from his face, being replaced with the wrathful fire of an ancient god of War. Was a pity he no longer had any mortal followers, a shame indeed, now he was only a God within his own mind.
After a few moments of drinking in the fear pulsating from the sad excuse of a demon before. He stepped away to retrieve a pair of goblets from a tray, held by a near by house slave. Once he returned his wrathful gaze upon the man, he allowed his lips to smile warmly, while the eyes remained unchanged. He offered the goblet, and then would turn to lead way into a seating area. Taking his own seat without offering his guest one in which to rest backside.

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:06 am
DawnShadow666

Kam finished the packing quickly then moved into the sitting area to sit at Gurzil's feet, his head resting against his thigh, rubbing briefly and giving a small teasing smile at his father's disgusted glance at him. Who cared if his father was unhappy with the deal he'd made? It was done and there was no undoing it. Besides, he was happy where he was.

And he knew it made his father's blood boil to see either himself or Gurzil happy. Of course, the tray of 'nibbles' he'd brought in and set on the table beside Gurzil's chair just made the scene just that much more entertaining. Especially since they were still bleeding...

He stayed where he was, knowing he'd get orders if his master wanted anything. Otherwise, he was here to be petted, remain silent, and remind his father that he was lethal if needed. That was where the dagger came in.

Oh, did he mention the dagger? Must have forgotten about that one. Oops.

Yes, he had one in his hand, cleaning out from under his nails without looking while his father simply eyed the blade nervously then cleared his throat and turned that suddenly nervous gaze to his son's master.

"I was sent to get a progress report. I dislike being a lackey. Let's make this quick so I can get out of here and you can get on with your job," he stated simply and considered the goblet he'd been offered, not sure what he'd been given just yet and unsure if he should trust it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 am
User Image

Gurzil

Gurzil erupted in a demonic cackle, laughing so hard he nearly fell from his seat. He sat his goblet on the table beside him, his free hand wiping the tears from his eyes. " And here i thought your son took after you...." Erupts in laughter once again, his jewel adorned hands covering his toothy grin.
Gurzil chuckled a few more times in the process of regaining his breathing. His left hand petted the youth in question at his feet. " Hear that Chigaru? He doesn't like being used..." Chuckles with a shake of his head. HIs right hand reaches down to hook around Kam's chin, pulling his face up towards Gurzil's. The master cupped his Slave's face in both hands, as a human would a beloved dog. " He thinks he has a choice in the matter......." He chuckled once more, before his mood seemed to change in an instant. " REMIND HIM TO WHOM HE BELONGS!" This was given in the deepest of base tones, though only spoken above a whisper.
Gurzil stood from his seat. His face now frowning with disappointment as he walked passed the fool in question. " Work....work....work......" An image of the man's treasured body parts being removed, and placed in very grotesque places. Played in the mentally link shared between Master & Slave. " Deliver the report to the portal...then join me at the gates." With that he departed with his pack being slung over one shoulder. His fingers snapped and his trail rations followed him out of the villa.

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:25 am
DawnShadow666

Kam nearly purred at the attention then grinned wickedly at the order. Once his master was gone, he got to his feet and approached his father, his gray eyes nearly glowing as he moved in with a devilish smile for the sudden terror in his father's eyes...

A short while later, Kam walked up to the gates, a bag slung over one shoulder as he licked a bit of blood from his dagger's blade then sheathed it. He ignored the blood on his hand or what had splattered over his bare chest. Alright, he was very nicely splattered. Even had a bit of it in his pale hair. But he had a feeling his master wouldn't mind...

He passed his bag over to one of the trail rations to put with his master's other things on his way up to Gurzil with a small smile dancing in his eyes, "Message delivered, master... And a few treats brought along as well... I've also been reasonably informed that there will be no more 'lackeys' sent to check on you. You're to work as you please," he delivered his message with a teasing grin, unable to resist himself.

Funny how nervous demons got when one delivered body parts with a requested report... Though he wondered if they'd ever figure out that there were a few choice... pieces... missing... He'd recognized that look in his master's eyes, after all. The choicest portions were in the bag he'd brought along. He just needed to know how his master wanted them cooked or if he wanted them raw.

A few demonic guards at one gate checked to make sure that the trail rations were secured properly to the transport holding the rest of the supplies then gave Gurzil a simple nod to proceed at his own pace.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:40 am
User Image

Gurzil

Gurzil was happily burning random doodles in the back of a slave. The tip of his left index finger glowed white hot, feeling the air with the horrendous odor of human flesh. The large silver haired humanoid was giggling gaily, when Kam returned. He had returned with gifts for both body and ear, as well as for the eyes. His form was streaked with paint strokes of crimson, some even staining his fair locks. " Scarlet takes a liking to you my pet." The compliment was given with a gentle caress of his cheek. Then he turned from him cruelly. Chuckling as he lead the way out into the waste. His voice rising in the melody of David Bowie's Magic Dance. His golden orbs blazing in anticipation of the hunt to come.

[ Exit to roads, bound for the Base of the Re.]

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:44 am
We are the 1st Burmois Shock legion

Red Gypsy

Dameon black

OOC: got time before i start my assault so no rush, it's going to require me to plan my posts ahead of time and going to require me to turn on my tactical mind, and that's a fight due to pain, will happen just have to plan for it. just a heads up don't be surprised if i don't suddenly drop multiple posts all at once, when it starts it'll happen fast.

Al'gaan Daruun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Al’gaan grinned at the information he was given by Goh and knew he could use it as leverage in some malicious way, and was quick to go through the hellgate back to where his forces were stationed at Hell’s Cradle, the base was large and heavily fortified, in a war past Al’gaans legion had liberated this base from a human army who sought to use it as a staging point for attacks against the demonic hordes, pity they stood little chance against a military force that was far superior to theirs. Now his legion used it as a base of operations, the demon that came back with him returned to his post Al’gaan continued forward stopping long enough to pass on his claim to a couple of demons who were given orders to isolate her in a containment cell pending obedience and body conditioning, they took her without question leaving Al’gaan to head towards his command center. Once there he went inside and yelled “MOBILIZE THE LEGION I WANT FULL COMBAT READINESS YESTERDAY WE HAVE A WAR TO WAGE!” the demons who were his officers and support staff roared with glee and quickly came to life, runners were dispatched to section commanders and before long the base was abuzz with shock infantry moving about amassing for war.

While the legion mobilized he pulled one officer aside and brought him to a map “I want you to get started on moving agents against both the sandman and the Re, we’re to pit one against the other, I want explosives masked to appear like it came from each of the respective parties and then detonated at the others base, make sure that evidence can be found implicating the either side for treachery, keep hitting them off and on until war can be provoked, target the population, seed Chaos among their ranks.” The officer nodded and took off to get serpent demons activated. Al’gaan leaned up against a table, a sadistic smile on his face as he reached up with his hand using his talons cutting slices into the map of the region, knowing that it was only a matter of time before the final blow would come.

Before long maps were brought to a centralized table of not only the human world but the region of Hell’s Cradle, there were plenty of legions onsite from the last war and his was one of many shock legions but there were plenty of regular legions to deal with, Al’gaan knew that the regulars would be simple to deal with as would the shock legions provided he attack all at once, and hit them when the weren’t expecting it, he knew that it would be an absolute slaughter of all which if any demons survived the initial moments of the assault would be absorbed into the Burmois Shock Legion, he intended to cripple the Demon Council before they had a chance to retaliate against his forces, if anything they were to trusting of his allegiance to them, he’d managed to amass a sizeable force in preparation for when he would take control of the Cradle, which left one problem that had to be resolved. Looking at the map of the human realm he pinpointed where his scouts had identified where the blades were hold up at and knew that he was going to have to personally deal with them, he’d mobilize the first, third, and seventh cohorts plus mobilize the twelfth siege cohort, he knew that their living vessels would relish in the opportunity of bringing hellfire down upon enemy positions just as they did in the past they would do so again. The Re and the Sandman would be easy to manipulate into open conflict, he knew if he struck out against them openly they’d rise up against his hordes and stand together or in the case stand up against Goh which wasn’t want he wanted, he would need to weaponize their population against themselves and make it look like the other side had struck out against them which in turn would bring open war upon themselves which would make subjugating them easier later, granted he didn’t know what Goh’s plans were but the fact that he wanted him to seed chaos amongst their ranks it wasn’t hard to surmise that he intended to eventually rule with an iron fist. Al’gaan smiled with glee, he was confident in his forces ability to take out enemy positions and if there was to be major resistance it would be swept away in a flood of demons, Which left one issue to be resolved, the commander he was to deal with personally wasn’t one to simply bend over she’d need a certain touch he knew that he’d be capable of doing, but in due time first he had to seize control from the demonic council, and mobilize the entire demon host.

and we will crush you under our lightning swift attack!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:55 am
Wolfe Garm

Dameon black

After Al'gaan retired to his personal office, he got a visitor. This person stepped out of the shadows wearing a full cloak that hid their form from sight, something about the shadows hid scent as well, and some other protection altered their voice.

But he was probably getting used to this person. And the money they brought.

"Gypsy's male Mate has been killed, leaving her and her female Mate vulnurable. The goddess they serve has them protected until they recover from the physical pain. Going after the Blades at this moment wouldn't be... ethical... But your other targets are still viable... I take it that Goh was convinced?" the person offered information even as a large chest of silver appeared in one corner of his office.

One day, he'd probably learn who had hired him. But for now, the main task was to keep Goh convinced of his hire. This person kept Al'gaan supplied with information that was always useful and had kept him hired for a very long time now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:54 pm
We are the 1st Burmois Shock legion

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Al'gaan Daruun

Al’gaan regarded the cloaked figure with the same level of distrust as he had when he’d been first approached, and while the person whoever they were had been reliable on information given which did ensure that he had Goh’s attention he had to wonder where their allegiance lied. Putting his helmet on the desk he crossed his arms and replied to the inquiry “indeed he was, the campaign is to proceed without delay, his plans are as of yet to be revealed but based on the target’s it is clear what he aims to achieve, he intends take control once there is no one left to resist.” Al’gaan eventually stepped over to a table off to the side that had various drinks he preferred and poured himself something to drink. “What’s wrong with the woman? has she finally given up on life that she can’t even protect herself much less her “mates”, come now if the blades are not a valid target surely she is at her current state” Al’gaan knew all to well just how much of a thorn in the back Gypsy has been, and while she has been a valid rival, he’d never admit that he had respect for her capabilities as a warrior and a leader. Though it did give him wonder what was going on that would require a goddess to step in and give aid, he suspected that she was stricken with pain and suffering of a level she’d likely had never experience before, which made her an appetizing target on a personal level even if the blades weren’t a valid target for the moment.

and we will crush you under our lightning swift attack!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:53 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

The figure shook their head firmly, "No. Wait for the right moment to go after her and the Blades. You'll get your opportunity soon enough. For now, concentrate on the Demonic Council and Luna. Take out those obstacles and the rest will be open for you," he was advised by the figure.

After a brief moment, a consolation prize was offered. A raised gloved hand and a touch of magic that couldn't be seen or felt yet, and something appeared on his desk, "A consolation prize... For waiting..." was all that was said before the figure disappeared, leaving him with a small disk on his desk and a large chest of gold and gems.

The disk was something special. All he had to do was gently touch it and a three-dimensional image was produced for him. And this image was very special.

It showed Gypsy and Morrigan laying together, limbs entwined with a dark red sheet covering the important bits. Both females were beautiful and the soul-bond marks they'd given to each other were just as beautiful against their skin. They may have looked delicate, but they were much more durable than they appeared...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Surface

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers