Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digital World ( Open/Accepting.STARTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:24 pm
Natsu Kinomoto
Her Voice: Red from Hoodwinked Too!: Hood vs. Evil
Her Digivolution Line: Gomamon-Tylomon-Mermaimon-Ancient Mermaimon
Inventory in Digital World: Headphone and Ipod on her neck.
Digi-Vice Type:D-Tector.
User Image
The Situation Is Always "It's No Good".
I Just Lose Myself Passing Through Time.

"...please tell me you aren't serious and it wasn’t the said so-called urgent matter you told me to meet up and discuss together," Said the voice belonged to certain music-obsessed black-haired girl sitting inside a cafe located a few blocks away from an entrance of a certain high school. Scratching the back of her head, the girl directed her narrowed eyes back and forth from the white rectangular box on the table to the smaller girl sitting across her. If she were one of those characters living in anime world, there would be several veins popping on her head by now. Licking her lips once, she waited patiently--the action she rarely did when annoyed by the other--to hear the other's reply, arms crossing across her chest.

"One-hundred-percent absolutely serious!" That immediately earned a groan of displeasure from the black-haired girl which was ignored by the other. "Come on, think of all the fun and adventure we could experience in the game--virtual reality game! It's like gaining a second life in the world existing different from ours, and together we can become the strongest Digimon Tamer in the world--the raging duo, fire and water!"

"We as in me and you, or Ami and you?" Taking a deep breath to calm her rising temper, she decided that it was time to put out the wild fire before it could spread any further. "Don't you dare think that I'm clueless to your real goal; you want to play the game not because you thought it was cool, but because Ami is there right?" Her words hit the mark, causing the smaller girl to gape stupidly at her with bright blush spreading across his face. "It had been going on about seven years; drop the crush and move on. Seriously how old are you? It was rhetorical question, idiot!" She glared when she saw that the girl appeared going to answer the question.

"Natsu, please! Help me out!" Standing up in rush, the girl moved to stand before her preventing the black-headed from taking any steps to the exit of the cafe. "You know I suck at any game-related stuff: if I were to play the game on my own, I wouldn't get anywhere near my crush's level!"

"And what make you think I'm good at it?"

"Two is better than one!"

"Sounds very convincing, not!"

"Please, I'll do anything in return if you help me!"

"...anything, you say?"

[[OOC: She will enter the game in next post.]]

The Rail Connecting Me To You Leads To The Future.
Don't Be Afraid Of Change Anymore.
Goodbye Doesn't Mean It's The End.
It's Just A Signal For The Next Journey To Start.
If You Believe In Faith...Then, Until The Day We Meet Again.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:03 am
Natsu Kinomoto
English JapaneseUser Image

"Itadakimasu..." Slurp, slurp! The aroma of buckwheat noodle salad spreaded throughout the living room as Natsu devoured it while watching evening news airing in certain channel. There was the game manual lying beside her on the couch; she had done reading it before cooking up something for dinner for two. She had also finished setting up the game and would begin testing it after dinner.

"Cough! Cough!" Suddenly Natsu started to cough when she felt the noodle going down the wrong path, quickly heading out to get a glass of water from kitchen. At that moment, the reporter began to deliver a report about the number of kids turning into sleeping beauty--not literally of course--gradually increased each month, but Natsu wasn't there to listen the news. Then again, whether she heard it or not, the night will continue as planned without any changes.

- - - Time Skipped - - -

"Yawn~ What's next?" While saying that, Natsu took a seat in her bedroom and stared straight at her computer. It took her a couple of seconds to remember the deal she made with her best friend, and immediately annoyed look appeared again for second time when she reminisced the discussion that happened in the cafe several hours ago.

"You better keep your end of the deal, Liz. If not, there will be hell to pay." Natsu mumbled softly as her hands were working on booting up her computer and connecting the digivice to the game console. Within a matter of minutes, she finished all the preparation and was going to log in soon. Putting on the helmet, she laid down on her bed and closed her eyes, allowing the game software to begin working.

_ _ _ _ Welcome to Digital World_ _ _ _

User Image  

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:19 pm
Alexia SeeYa
You appear in a desert?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image
Ethan

The brown haired American was starting to stand up after he had finished eating."Thank you for the food." After his grandparents died and he had moved away he had found his way into renting a small house from a Asian family next door. He put his hand on the digivice and said slowly," Allright. Lets go hook you up." A kind smile on his face as he locked the door, he turned to the stairs,"I wonder...how this game will go." He dashed up the stairs now, hand on the wall before getting to his room. He got out his laptop and plugged up the charger, " Allright, Lets jack this baby in." He plugged it into the Laptop with a Odd Cable and smiled as the Program booted up. Or, as it took over his laptop."Oh wow." He put the helmet over his head and smiled saying," Digitize!" And suddenly he found himself moving through the Digital Lines and into the Digital World....

A Gaomon suddenly formed on the Dark Ocean, his hands rose and he blinked," Boxing Gloves? Am I...." He thrust his fist upwards saying," Gaomon!" And he looked out at the Ocean, cocking his head. It was giving him a bad feeling.

biggrin igimon Form:

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:25 pm
Natsu Kinomoto
English JapaneseUser Image

The black-haired japanese girl wasn't entirely sure what she should expect after darkness enveloped her vision and a mechanical-sounded voice welcomed her. For a moment, her body felt weightless as if she was drifting in the outer space. Not that she know what it felt like living in space, but probably not so much different from having her body floating on the surface of water. Testing her lung, she could still breathe normally as usual. In and out, in and out. She still had her eyes closed, like she usually did when she swam casually in a pool, waiting for light to come and brighten the surrounding....

Not long, without awaring it, she...fell asleep. Honestly, it felt relaxing and comfortable. She wouldn't mind sleeping like this for every nights, then woke up later to brand new mornings, ate breakfast she prepared herself, changed her sleeping attire to school uniform, ran out of the house, made her way to the school while enjoying the warm of sunlight shining down upon her...warm..so warm that it reminded her of summer which was her favorite time of the year that she went out swimming more often. Usually she loved the sun...and the beach in her hometown...it felt nice lying down on sand and showering in sunlight....the warm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Natsu sprang up to her feet and then proceeded to continuously hop switching back and forth from one foot to another. "Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot--where the hell am I?!" While hopping, she looked around analyzing the area she was dropped off to, and it didn't take her long for her mind to come up with an answer. "Desert? Seriously? Of all places, why here? Are you trying to kill me or what, you @#!%$ game!" Hohoho, just wait till she see the change on her body and cursing the game or the game devolopers wouldn't be enough to sooth her.

User Image  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games