Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Who are you? (O//A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:34 pm
Eun-Mi is a very unsociable person. She's kept to herself, quiet, and doesn't stray from the normal way of things. She likes things- on the dot. If you couldn't tell, Eun-Mi isn't the "party" nor the "fun" in a gathering. Her house is filled with boring paintings with pristine white walls. She's dull to say the least. So, when things begin to change a bit, she has no idea how to handle it! Especially when a famous pop singer is stuck staying in her house, in her guest room, with her having to take him shopping with her money. Why? Because he wants to get away from his "famous life." What a cry baby! To her, her life is going hay-wire. And what makes matters worse, he's persistent with trying to get her to actually figure out who he is. She has no idea who this guy is, and what makes him so "special" in the eyes of society. In all honesty, "I haven't even heard of your name before."

Let's see if this "mystery" man can help Himeko break out of her boring little shell of a life.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:38 pm
Hello, my name is Canni and these are my rules!

♥ Please PM me the character. This is the very first rule and if you manage to miss this, then you obviously don't care to much about what I have to say!

♥ You must be lit! I, myself, am I lit RPer and would greatly love if you were also. If I find out you're not, then I will shut down the RP automatically, okay?

♥ You have to make things interesting for me! I don't like boring replies, and I tend to stop replying if your replies are boring or don't really make sense. Please, please try!

♥ Quote me for quick replies. (Ask if you want to do a PM rp please.)

♥ Make your post pretty! Give me color and everything! I don't want it to be so plain Jane how boring!

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:45 pm
Edit  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:21 pm
User Image

Let's get personal:

Name: Park Eun-Mi (Also just called Mi)

Sex: Female

Race: Korean-American

Orientation: Straight

Bio: Eun-Mi was the oldest of three. Her mother and father were always busy and because of that, she was the one who raised them. She cooked for them, bought their clothes, made their lunches and took them to school for as long as she lived. It wasn't until she went to college did she have to stop. Being a mother was hard for her. She maintained good grades though, but there was a lot of stress. After her parents divorced, she moved back to Korea with her dad in order to study at the school there. Her life was good until recently. When some snobby little pop-star showed up at her door uninvited practically begging for him to stay. How weird!

Personality: Eun-Mi is a very uptight person. She never had the chance to just go out and have fun when she was little. She was to busy to have any fun. Which caused her to be uptight and nit-picky about certain things in life. She doesn't enjoy going out, saying it's just a bunch of baboons grinding on each other. Although she is like this, she actually wishes she could enjoy the little things in life. She tried once; it didn't end well. So lets just hope this star can break her out of that little shell.

Username: 08Cannible_Waffles80

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers