Reply Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]
I'm unsure of my sexuality.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moxie foxy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:11 pm
First off I'd like to say hi there! I'm new here so, it's nice to meet you all. I'm 17 years old and I've been in a few relationships with boys and girls. (I'm a female myself) I've also been attracted to a transexual and sexuality doesn't really matter to me; neither does gender. Since I started dating I've never really been quite sure of what I am, because I've found myself thinking sexually and romantically about boys and girls, but here's the thing, I don't know if I'm one of the subcategory's of asexuality because I feel like I have to fully trust somebody and have a really really strong emotional bond with them before I feel ready to do anything remotely sexual with them, which has been one person so far. I'm not sure if this is because I've never really felt ready, or if it's a sexuality I am, so I've come here because for years I've been unable to label myself and simply tick unsure if I'm asked about my sexuality.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:33 pm
Sounds like demisexual ("a person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone.")
maybe panromantic demisexual?
I don't follow labels very closely sweatdrop  

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

Mera1506

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:55 am
Asexual is when you have absolutely no interest in sex whatsoever.  
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games