Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
tragedies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:24 pm
something horrible happened to my close friend. out of respect for their privacy I cannot release anything about it. I know its odd but please just pray about it and pray for them and their recovery.
and as well something I can indeed be detailed on....my close friend and military comrade was found dead a few days ago in his car. this man was generous and caring. the happiest person I ever knew he genuinely cared about everyone who breathed. wanting them to be as happy as possible. please pray that Andrew Connors is up in heaven right now waiting for his brother and comrade
like everyone...Connors had his share of problems but he ALWAYS looked to help others before his own problems were addressed. he was always getting nto trouble because he refused to allow his friends to be punished. taking their blame and their problems he shouldered so much pain and punishment just out of the kindness of his own heart. I don't know if he knew the lord as much as I hope he did....but I pray that he finds his way to his true father and waits for his true brothers to come to him  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:02 pm
kesuke uchiha

My prayers are with you and those who knew and loved them. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss..
I pray they will be comforted and be at peace.
While I may not know what it's like to lose a close friend in that way, I know how it feels to lose a loved one. Stay strong in The Lord.  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

Shamoalo

Feral Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:56 pm
prayed heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:22 pm
Hey Kesuke, sorry to hear about your lose. Pray that God leads you and his family to a peaceful closure. :  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items