Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:46 am
Everyone,prepare for battle! D< ~gathers allergy stuff~

The tree rape stops noooow! >(  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:37 am
*gets lighter* Pre-emptive attack? cat_ninja

....Although I am suddenly reminded of how fuggin impossible it was to burn that whole jungle area in Minecraft. I mean, it should have gone up like a massive bonfire with how crowded it was but noooo.... only 1-4 blocks got destroyed at a time at most.  

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:09 pm
JamesWN

....Although I am suddenly reminded of how fuggin impossible it was to burn that whole jungle area in Minecraft. I mean, it should have gone up like a massive bonfire with how crowded it was but noooo.... only 1-4 blocks got destroyed at a time at most.
What the hell was it made of? o-o  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:24 pm
Yuki_Windira
JamesWN

I don't know but I went through like 8-9 Flint and Steels just trying to deforest that area. x.x;  

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:31 pm
JamesWN
Yuki_Windira
JamesWN

I don't know but I went through like 8-9 Flint and Steels just trying to deforest that area. x.x;

o-o; That musta been one hell of a forest...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:20 pm
JamesWN
Yuki_Windira
JamesWN

Sounds like you need lava wahmbulance  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:25 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
JamesWN
Yuki_Windira
JamesWN

Not really easy to recollect after deploying though. xD;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:27 pm
JamesWN
Darkness Dragons Revenge
JamesWN
Yuki_Windira
JamesWN

True. But I'm a pyromaniac. I like fire burning_eyes
Or if you're my brother, burn down a village after robbing it of it's goods. Especially if the villagers only wait emeralds.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:31 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
JamesWN
Darkness Dragons Revenge
JamesWN
Yuki_Windira
JamesWN

Or if you're my brother, burn down a village after robbing it of it's goods. Especially if the villagers only wait emeralds.

Never come across a village... aside from the one and only time I tried a superflat world. >>;

My main file is a jungle biome with a butt-ton of hills and extremely deep ravines. @.@  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:46 pm
JamesWN
Darkness Dragons Revenge
JamesWN
Darkness Dragons Revenge
JamesWN

Never come across a village... aside from the one and only time I tried a superflat world. >>;

My main file is a jungle biome with a butt-ton of hills and extremely deep ravines. @.@

oooo I love jungle biomes so much!
My current house is in a glitched world, but the setting is soooo nice and there are so many gem deposits <3
My world has flatland with an AWESOME hill-mountain space next to the ocean with an island of jungle not to far from it, but that's it.
Everything else is ocean emo
My brother, a Minecraft maniac, is going to get me a new seed with what I want.
I really don't care about having to build a new house-- I wanted to add a floor but was too lazy to take out my roof-top terrace.
Plus I want to hide the library.
The only hard thing to let go will be my ship that I built-- it's huge and took forever to make. Lots of planning.
My brother thinks he'll be able to move it over with World Edit. I REALLY hope so.
What's your place like?  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:02 pm
Just my house, a cow pen, small wheat field, and a washington monument replica I'm working on. And my mine eventually leads into a stronghold area near bedrock connected to a large cave system that leads all the way to to the surface a ways north of my area. Currently have the blasted thing sealed off until I can get all the ledges lit up. >>;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:22 pm
JamesWN
Just my house, a cow pen, small wheat field, and a washington monument replica I'm working on. And my mine eventually leads into a stronghold area near bedrock connected to a large cave system that leads all the way to to the surface a ways north of my area. Currently have the blasted thing sealed off until I can get all the ledges lit up. >>;

Oooo yikes! I wish you good luck my friend!  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers