Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Yvette's Haven Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:08 am
Welcome!

User Image

Welcome to my Journal for Yvette, a Sylph Demon!

If you would like to roleplay/plot with Yvette, please feel free to quote me in the Main Thread or PM me with the character whom you would be bringing in and I'm sure that we can work something out! heart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:11 am
~ Thread Navigation ~

Post 1 - Welcome
Post 2 - Thread Navigation
Post 3 - Rules & Random Facts
Post 4 - Yvette, Sylph Demon
Post 5 - Fear & Abilities
Post 6 - Minipets
Post 7 - Inventory
Post 8 - Significant Events that have Shaped Yvette's Life
Post 9 - Who Yvette has Met & What She Thinks of Them
Post 10 - Art of Yvette
Post 11 - RP Log
Post 12 - Growth Requirement
Post 13 - Plots
Post 14 - Reserved
Post 15 - Credits & Disclaimers

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:13 am
Quote:
~ Rules & Random Facts ~

- No posting in here please. If you have any questions about what you see here, feel free to PM me! ^^
- You're welcome to contact me via IM to plot and/or RP. I tend to be on at odd times since my timezone is 12-15 hours ahead of the US.
- AIM - gwingsquee, Skype - gwingsquee (please let me know who you are if you add me! ^^)

- I'm open to both plotted RPs and spontaneous ones.
- Please don't be offended if I reject your character or plot idea. It rarely happens since I'm open to most things, but it is certainly nothing personal. ^^
- Please be patient with me. I can be slow at times due to RL and a muse who has a tendency to misbehave. orz

- Yvette's posts will always be made in this colour. =3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:20 am
Yvette, Sylph Demon

User ImageName: Yvette
Nicknames: Yvie

Faction: Demon
Race: Sylph

Personality:
Ambitious
Whatever Yvette sets out to do, she aims high and to be the best that she can ever be. It is this determination to succeed that gives her the drive to put in that extra amount of effort and go the extra mile that can set her apart from others. Yvette's ambitiousness is only limited to her own goals though. She will support her friends and assist them in any way necessary so that they could attain their own goals, but she will not push them the way she does to herself.

Confident
With Yvette, there is no such thing as uncertainty or getting cold feet when it comes to making decisions. Whatever she does, it is always with a huge ounce of faith and self-assurance that whatever she is doing is correct or the best and nothing that others say will cause her to change her mind once it is made. When it comes to making decisions in similar situations in which she had made mistakes in the past, this is where Yvette's confidence will falter in direct proportion to the number of mistakes/failures and self doubt will begin to set in. It is unwise for people to say 'I told you so' when she makes mistakes as she will momentarily direct the rage that was intended solely for herself at them, only to regret doing so later on and then try to make amends if it was towards a friend of hers.

Pretentious
Although Yvette has a natural insatiable curiosity towards the people and things around her, she has no intention of forming permanent relations with them. She has since developed a habit of keeping the people around her at bay and from knowing how she actually is like deep down by being inconsistent with her behaviour, pretending to be someone whom she isn't or liking something that she actually doesn't just so that she can throw people off when she's done with them and ready to move on to other things.

Stubborn
As stubborn as a mule. That is how Yvette can be, especially when it concerns something that she has already decided on or formulated an impression of. She hates having her plans changed at the last minute and will sulk over it as her mind tries to work around it so that she can still carry out what she had originally planned for subsequently.

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:33 am
Fear & Abilities

Battle Stats:
Attack = 2d6 - 6
Defend = 1d4
HP = 30

FEAR Ability:
Wind Blades - Manipulating the air with her Fear, she shapes them into sharp blades with which she tosses in rapid succession at her opponent (T1 Swift Strikes)

Tier One Swift Strikes
Dice: 7d4
First Dice:
xxxxx 1: Miss
xxxxx 2 - 3: HIT however the resulting damage is divided by 2. Only 50% of the damage is dealt.
xxxxx 4: HIT however the resulting damage is multiplied by .8. Only 80% of the damage is dealt.
Damage: Ignore the first dice, total up the remaining dice. Divide or multiply the total by the modifier depending.

Natural Ability:
Wings of Air - the winds respond to her innate elemental nature and grant her the power of flight, carrying her to where she wants to go

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:34 am
Minipets

None yet...

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:35 am
Inventory

None yet...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:37 am
Significant Events that have Shaped Yvette's Life

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
Yvette thinks that everything in life is a game to be played to her tune in order to satisfy her whims and fancys, and she isn't afraid to resort to anything just so that she can achieve it. As a last ditch attempt to rein her nature in after the years of home schooling she has been through, her father Hywel decided to send her to Amityville, hoping that the interaction opportunities with her peers would help shape her into the fine ghoul he had hoped for her to become.

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:37 am
Who Yvette has Met & What She Thinks of Them

[b][url=journal link]Name[/url][/b] - Impression

Amityville
Noone yet!

Hunters
Noone yet!

Horsemen
Noone yet!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:39 am
Art of Yvette

None so far! =<  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:40 am
RP Log

‣ = (On-Going)
∞ = Alt + 5 (Unknown)
• = Alt + 8 (Completed)
¢ = Alt + 4 (Abandoned)

Year 1 (Character obtained via Advent Free Raffle in December 2013)
¢ 001. A Chance Encounter (Yvette x Darren) - 1
• 002. [Scarentines Event 2015] Chocolate Portal PRP - Just Keep Swimming (Yvette x Darren) - 2

[Meta] Wonderland Event - 13

Total RP Points = 16/50

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:41 am
Growth Requirement

Year 1 ---> Year 2 = 50 points + Exam
Year 2 ---> Year 3 = 75 points + Exam + Teacher Battle

RP (min. 600 words) = 1 point

Solo (min. 800 words) = 1 point

Battle (just dice rolls) = 1 point

Battle (filled out with RP) = 2 points

Minipets (link to Box with 25 fully grown minipets) = 5 points (for Halloween and Horsemen only)

Fanart = 5 points

5 Playlists (min. 10 tracks) = 5 points

25 Discord flowers = 5 points

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:42 am
Plots

None so far!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:43 am
Reserved  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:44 am
Quote:
Credits & Disclaimers

- THIS IS HALLOWEEN © Zoobey, Marushii, Lizbot

- Lots of love goes out to all the staff for all the hard work that they've put in for the shop and the events! heart

- Mucho love also goes out to all the shop regulars and all the awesome people who've been willing to RP with me and put up with my antics all this while! heart

- Credit for all the lovely art that you may find here goes to the respective artists as indicated in my posts. 3nodding

- I did not draw Yvette. Rejam did and she did such a wonderful job! So go tell her that whenever you see her in the Main Thread. whee

- Yvette's character concept belongs to me~ =3

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces