Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:34 pm
I get bored... a lot. And when I do, I'll sometimes photoshop stuff. Some of these you may have already seen, but here are some of mine. Some of these are also just pics with added text.

User Image

User Image

(My first photoshop XP)
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

(This one is on DeviantART)
http://xxtsumorixx.deviantart.com/art/Transvengers-438451785

And lastly: My Scenery mashups (also on DeviantART)
http://xxtsumorixx.deviantart.com/art/Underwater-City-434384616
http://xxtsumorixx.deviantart.com/art/Ruins-in-the-Mountains-434450743
http://xxtsumorixx.deviantart.com/art/Fantasy-World-434781619
======================================================================================================================================

So what do you think? Funny, epic, awesome? Hope you enjoyed my photoshops and pics with added text! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:22 am
You do pretty good work!
Are you all mouse (or touchpad, if you're on a laptop, I suppose ^^; ) or do you have pen tablet?
Your underwater city one is actually reallllly good; better than work I've seen college digital arts majors put together.
Your fantasy island one might be helped with some color/tonal adjustments of the buildings so they all look like they have a single light source shining on them (most of them have cool toned lighting, but the one over on the left edge has warmer lighting like natural sunlight).
And maybe with the right brush (or a little manipulation of the cloud line) you could bring the cloud edges up over the added pieces' bottoms and blend that a bit more naturally instead of a fade-y edge?
All in all though, you seem to have a pretty good thing going for you, maybe I should watch you over on dA. cat_wink
Have you taken any classes in this sort of thing or is this all just you? owo

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:32 am
I like them! You do good work!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:12 pm
Queen Spazzy
You do pretty good work!
Are you all mouse (or touchpad, if you're on a laptop, I suppose ^^; ) or do you have pen tablet?
Your underwater city one is actually reallllly good; better than work I've seen college digital arts majors put together.
Your fantasy island one might be helped with some color/tonal adjustments of the buildings so they all look like they have a single light source shining on them (most of them have cool toned lighting, but the one over on the left edge has warmer lighting like natural sunlight).
And maybe with the right brush (or a little manipulation of the cloud line) you could bring the cloud edges up over the added pieces' bottoms and blend that a bit more naturally instead of a fade-y edge?
All in all though, you seem to have a pretty good thing going for you, maybe I should watch you over on dA. cat_wink

Wow! Thanks so much! smile I actually began teaching myself after I saw this one guy on Youtube doing it. I use my mouse for Photoshops but my tablet for actually drawing.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Flames of the Phenix
Queen Spazzy
You do pretty good work!

Wow! Thanks so much! smile I actually began teaching myself after I saw this one guy on Youtube doing it. I use my mouse for Photoshops but my tablet for actually drawing.

You're welcome~ And that's super cool!
I use my pen tablet for just about everything, I totally love her, but she's getting old and needs replaced, but I can't afford to buy the tablet I want yet...
What model do you have? I know a lot of people use, whatsit, Wacom Bamboo? I think that's the "starving artist" (a.k.a cheapest) model... But I have a serious dislike for that model, it doesn't have all the features my old Graphire 4 has (thoroughly disappointing to me, considering my model is some eight years old), and if I'm going to shell out serious money for a new tablet, I want to UPgrade, not DOWNgrade my features.
I'm listing you as a friend on dA, I really hope you don't mind~ ^^;
Love the new Loki picture, by the way; I laughed when I saw it and my beau gave me a funny look until I showed it to him and he chuckled, too.
He said something like "Well, that would certainly explain a few things in those series."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:08 am
Made another. I need a freaking life... I'll just make this my Photoshop dump.

Iron Man on the Iron Throne  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:02 pm
Made another!

Benedict Cumberbatch photobombs Avengers  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:01 pm
Darth Vader meets BBC Sherlock

So I planned on just making it a photoshopped pic with just a random few sentences to follow it up with. Then I made it a bit longer. And longer. And then it became a hilarious story prompt that I'll continue when I know enough of Vader's personality.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items