Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] LAN Line Valley

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:56 pm
User Image

A newly discovered area located near the Southern Part of the File Mountains.
It features a green peaceful valley with many plant and animal based digimon.
LAN River runs through it and it opens up towards New Network City.

☢_Hazards_☢
-None-

"On-Going Missions"
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Ċalendar

|| Spring || Summer || Fall || Winter ||

|| January || February || March || April || May || June || July || August || September || October || November || December ||

|| Sunny || Cloudy || Cold || Rainy || Windy || Snowy || Typhoon || Snowstorm || Sandstorm || Hurricane ||

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:13 am
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: lost butterfly | feeling :: neutral | AP :: 8
mission

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☀

"Oh I'm so glad we get to spend the day together!"

Erumina looked at her blue haired companion, a warm smile on her lips as they walked past the shiny buildings of Network City. It had been three days since her return to the Digital World, and so much had happened since then. She had gotten to meet many new tamers, and had explored Network City in utmost detail. While others had already gone out to explore the surrounding area, the blonde haired tamer had decided to stay in the city and familiarize herself with the area a bit more. After all, she was well aware of the fact that when it came to getting lost... well, there was no one more talented than her when it came to that.

Erumina carried in her arms a paper bag filled to the brim with typical goods one would find at an afternoon tea. There was a teapot, some teacups, some cookies, and a tablecloth. Erumina had purchased them earlier in the day for the picnic she had planned with Hikari Haruno and her partner, Gabumon. In all honesty, she had been quite surprised to receive a call from Gabumon, asking Erumina and Salamon if they wanted to spend the day together. She of course, accepted without hesitation. She wanted to become good friends with Gabumon and his tamer, whom she was told was called Hikari.

Thus, it was decided that they would have afternoon tea (Picnic style) in LAN Line Valley, which was a short distance from Network City. They still had to buy a little bit more food for the picnic, but otherwise, they were set. She had been a bit hesitant to purchase the teapots and teacups at first, (Where would she put them after she was done with them?) but reasoned that since she planed on purchasing a residence in the Digital World very soon, it should not be much of a problem.

"So, Ms.Haruno. I hope you do not mind me prying, but how are you enjoying the Digital World?"

Erumina looked at her companion curiously. They were walking towards the market where digimon sold fresh produce and homemade consumable goods. It was a lovely place that she discovered during her walk around the city with Kiro two days ago. While the blonde waited for a reply from Hikari, Salamon, who was walking next to her tamer, caught a whiff of something that smelled simply...delicious.

"Woah, what's that yummy smell?!"

Acting on impulse, the rookie digimon ran off, leaving her tamer both confused and surprised. She followed the scent until she reached a stall where a chocolate cake that was the size of her stood on a table. Salamon began hopping up and down in giddiness -- this would make the perfect cake for their afternoon tea! Without a moment's hesitation, she jumped onto the table and raised her paw, ready to tap the plate on which the cake sat in order to claim it. The puppy digimon noticed approaching figures, whom she quickly made out to be her tamer, Hikari, and Hikari's gabumon. Salamon began hopping on the table once more.

"Erumina, quick! I found the perfect cake!"

User Image

A SINGLE PRAYER'S SOFT MELODY
xxxxx( ACROSS ) THE LONELYFIELDS
xxxxxxxA LITTLE LIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE . . .

Quote:
sorry for quoting again -- fixing eru's status haha

Darkfire Karan

Black_Blood Cat

Alexia SeeYa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:56 am
User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

"BRING IT ON!" Kiro yelled as went for a sweeping kick. DynamoPlug jumped and went in for a headbutt. "Eat this noob!" DynamoPlug said with confidence. The two friends were training in the heart of LAN Line Valley. Kiro mastering his martial arts while trying to get DynamoPlug pumped up so he can unlock his champion form. "That attack won't work on me man!" Kiro replayed catching the turtle's head like a football. He then spiked him straight to the ground. "Come on Dynamo! Quit joking around. I know that you know that that wasn't the best attack you can think of!" The tamer said as he cartwheeled away from the wounded Digimon. "But Kiro! You would of expected my best move! I'm trying to use obvious moves to throw you off." DyanmoPlug cried as he attempted to get up. Staggering, DynamoPlug was able to get on his own two feet without an issue.

Cracking his neck and stretching his arm, Kiro sighed. "Look. A real tactician needs to think of every possible move. Especially the basics DynamoPlug." Kiro then got back into a basic fighting stance as he waved his hand to signal his Digimon to strike again. "Come on! I know my best Digimon has something interesting attack he can use to surprise me!" Inspired, DynamoPlug let out a smirk. "Alright! Let's see you take on my SHELL SHOCK!" Withdrawing himself back into his shell, DynamoPlug started to spin rapidly. Using his ball on his tummy to spin, he was about move around like a mouse across a desk. The shell then dashed right at Kiro. Dismayed, Kiro got hit right in the skull and fell to the ground. "Whoa Baby!" He yelled out. Before his back hit the ground, Kiro put his hands behind him to take the shock of the fall then spring him back up. He flipped back on his feet but when he looked up, DynamoPlug charged again in his shell.

"Interesting attack! But let's see if you can withstand the stress!" Kiro said as he used a headbutt to smash the shell to the ground. DynamoPlug smashed onto the ground and got out of his shell. "Oww..." The rookie said in frustration. "Looks like you used your head that time!" Eyes closed while laying on the ground, DynamoPlug couldn't get up. Kiro staggered a bit as he rubbed his head. "Yea I wish I didn't do that but it was the only way I could of stopped you before you knocked me out." Kiro said, dragging his feet then falling face first into the grass next to DynamoPlug. "But Kiro! Your suit will stai-oww..." Kiro chuckled at his friend's sign of pain. "We've been training for five hours straight man. Like I give a damn about one suit. I got plenty more back at the hotel." Kiro said silently as he closed his eyes, sleeping. DynamoPlug shifted his eyes to Kiro, then back up to the sky. "Nap time..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

User Image
Missions:
Active Arc- Create-A-Guild [On-Going]
Active Arc: Tea Party

Black_Blood Cat

harmonieux

Alexia SeeYa

KiroMishima
Crew

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:38 am
Darkfire Karan
harmonieux
Black_Blood Cat

User ImageHikari Haruno
I'll become a merry butterfly, and ride on the earnest wind
I'll come to see you where ever you are
Ambiguous words are surprisingly handy
I'll shout it out, while listening to a hit song

User Image
<---- Current Attire
Misson: Active Arc: Tea Party
AP: 3

╔══════════════════════╗

In response to her human companion’s cheerful tone, Hikari wore a small, polite smile and briefly looked at the girl while replying, “It’s the same for us too, Ms. Toussaint.” Even her tone of voice sounded pleasant and welcoming, and hearing it, her digimon partner silently cheered in happiness within his mind; it was completely different from the one she used to speak with Kiro at the Tavern two days ago. “Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to spend the day with us. I hope I haven’t ruined any plans you have specifically for today. My partner here isn’t quite a patient one.” At the last statement, Hikari briefly glanced at the wolf-like digimon who laughed nervously and looked away to avoid eye contact from his tamer. Apparantly after developing some kind of crush to the salamon’s tamer, the small amount of patiences that still resided within him was crushed into nothing, and Hikari wasn't happy with that.

Like Erumina, Hikari had brought something for the picnic too, holding a wicker picnic basket in one hand: some sandwiches, three containers of processed tea leaves, two plastic boxes of fresh-cut fruit, and two bottles of water. Early in the morning she had asked the cook of the Tavern she had been staying lodged in the past days if he could provide her a basket and fill it up with foods that will suit for today's tea party in the valley. It didn’t go smoothly at first, but when she said she will be paying in cash and giving him some considerable tips, he accepted her request right away with no more complaint of how busy he was in the morning and how she was being a nuisance to him. Apparantly when you picked up a job of the wandering musician, people in business would look down on you since you hardly received much income from the said job. Luckily she had enough amount of money in her saving account that would keep her survived for many months to come--and make those type of people to shut up just like she did to the cook--if she used it sparingly.

"So, Ms.Haruno. I hope you do not mind me prying, but how are you enjoying the Digital World?"

"So far, it was enjoyable,” replied Hikari, still maintaining the politeness in her tone. “Honestly, I hadn't expected the new world to be this peaceful." For a moment, her eyes wandered around observing the burstling market. There was many smiling faces of digimon and their tamers browsing through goods provided by merchants who all were digimon. “Or the big change in the number of the tamer. Compared to the old world, this one is definitely crowded with human.” Secretly she wished that the new Digital World will forever stay in peace; no more wannabe villains who acted accordingly to their role too well. She really didn't want to find herself in some situations where she had to choose a side: either protect the peace of the world, or destroy it. No matter which sides she choose, many lives will still be lost to the war. "Pardon me, but I would like to ask you the same question: have you been enjoying your stay here--"

"Woah, what's that yummy smell?!"

Sniff, sniff, sniff! "Whoa! You're right! Where is it coming from--hey! Wait for me!" Seeing the salamon ran off to the source of the delicious scent, Gabumon quickly followed right behind her, but the dog-like digimon was faster. Thus, the distance between the two digimon increased, but wasn't large enough for the wolf-like digimon to lose sight of her. Meanwhile, Hikari mentally sighed as she watched the two digimon ran off without giving their tamer a warning. 'Better not lose sight of them.' With that crossed her mind, she took a firm grip of her companion's hand and looked at her. "Pardon me, but we're better not lose sight of them." Then, she ran off, following the two digimon while pulling Erumina along.

"Where, where?" Grabbed the second place in the race, Gabumon stood right before the table and looked around at the array of different-looking cakes. "Where is the cake you said?" He asked again; her words earlier piqued up his curiosity. Then, suddenly his eyes stopped at a plate of strawberry cake, and right then and there, an arrow with heart-shaped arrowhead struck into his heart. "Hi-hi-hikari! Quick! Come here! Over here! You have to come and see this!"

'Keep it down, will you?' Hikari stopped herself from publicly rolling her eyes in small annoyance while approaching towards the stall and the two digimon. When the two tamers stopped in front of them, Gabumon wasted no time and inform her of his discovery right away. "That cake is perfect! Let's have it for our afternoon tea!" He said enthusiastically, pointing his claws at the said cake, and Hikari raised an eyebrow at him in response before looking at the cake. 'It does look appetizing.' She thought casually, before turning to look at Erumina's partner, waiting to hear what the little digimon had to say to her tamer.

[[OOC: forgot to quote Black ^^;;]]

╚══════════════════════╝

After an endless dream, in this world of nothingness
It seems as if our beloved dreams will lose
Even with these unreliable wings, covered in images that tend to stay

I'm sure we can fly, on my love

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:39 pm
XXXXXXXUser Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

"How about... Fred? Freddie?"

A red headed girl walked aimlessly among the tall buildings that made up New Network City. She had one hand in her pocket, the other laid protectively over her bag. Trotting alongside her was a Digimon half her size. He was shaking his head. "No, not Freddie. I don't like the sound of it."

Astra threw her head back. "Uhh... Dwayne, then."

"That's even worse!"

Three days, she counted, three days have passed since she first entered the Digital World. Within those three days, she had gathered her composure. She still longed for home, for her mother. She wondered if time was the same for both of the worlds. New Network City didn't seem as foreign to her as it was the first time she was here, especially with Gabumon always taking her on tours around the city. She started recognizing familiar buildings and landmarks. Not just that, but she became more familiar with Digimon and how they work too. She's not as surprised as she was before when she sees a Digimon, although her first reaction to seeing Digimon was unusually calm and collected. Despite them taking in many different forms, whether it be a beast or an object, even human-like, just like a certain person she encountered before once said, she managed to recall a few Digimon. There was a small green Digimon that walked around, with two leafs growing on their head, Gabumon told her it was a Tanemon. Then there was that yellow Digimon with features of a tall fox, she found out that they were called Renamon.

They might not know it yet, but their friendship has blossomed a bit these past three days, much faster than they would've imagined it. Astra's speech is proof of that. She isn't stammering her words as often as she used to whenever she talks to Gabumon, and she opened up to him more, slightly. She's been helping him on deciding a name to change into since day one but from the looks of it, they haven't made any progress, not one single progress.

"You're a real fussy lad, you know that? Make up your mind already!"

"I'm not fussy! I just haven't found the right one yet." He looked away. Astra only rolled her eyes in response.

Soon they arrived at a market, a large one at that. She haven't travelled to this part of the city before, the place was new to her. She jotted down a mental note at the location, in case if she ever needed to purchase any supplies. For now though, she was content with would've kept on walking if her partner Digimon didn't just stop dead in his tracks. "W-What's wrong?" Then the answer hit her. She caught whiff of a strong, sweet-smelling aroma coming from the market. She wasn't much of a sweet tooth for it to appeal to her but it seemed to greatly intoxicate Gabumon.

"You smell that?" He sniffed the air, his tail swishing delightfully behind him.

"Aye. Desert."

Almost as if he was possessed by a stronger being, he began to make his way, following the trail of the scent. It almost seemed like he was floating in the air, something you'd see in a cartoon. Astra didn't make any attempts on stopping him and instead, followed along. Perhaps she'll find something neat in the market. The furry Digimon halted when he saw a large cake come into view. His ruby red eyes seemed to gleam. It took his breath away. At that moment, he didn't care what was going on around him, it was just him and that cake. He rushed over to it as if his life depended on it. When he instinctively touched the plate of the cake, he would find that he had touched it at the exact same time as another Digimon did.

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

User ImageXXXXXXXXXX
►► P A R T N E R » GabumonXXXXX
►► D I G I V I C E » [x]XXXXX
►► A P » 25XXXXX
►► C O M P A N I O N S » GabumonXXXXX
►► L O C A T I O N » New Network City » MarketXXXXX
►► M I S S I O N S » Tea Party » ActiveXXXXX

Alexia SeeYa
Darkfire Karan
harmonieux

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: market | with :: salamon, gabumon, hikari, a second gabumon, a girl
health :: 100% | tunes :: lost butterfly | feeling :: neutral | AP :: 8
mission

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☀

At Hikari's words, Erumina positively beamed. In all honesty, her initial impression of Hikari from two days ago was that she was a headstrong, honest, and independent young woman. While that still held true, Erumina was glad to learn that the blue haired beauty was also and polite and kind. The blonde let out a light laugh before waving her hand in dismissal. Spending the day with Hikari and Gabumon was no chore -- there was nothing she loved more than making new friends.

Upon hearing Hikari's reply to her question, Erumina tilted her head slightly. She looked at the tamer with an understanding expression, and nodded in agreement. She too, was surprised at how peaceful the Digital World was. During the last days of the old Digiworld, before the humans were force to leave, the world had been filled with corruption, and the balance between the light and dark had been extremely fragile. Erumina hoped with all her heart that this time, the peace would stay forever.

Hikari proceeded to ask her the same question, but of course, was cut off by Salamon's sudden cry, followed by her running off. Erumina called out for her digimon, but to no avail -- the rookie had run off, her mind entirely caught by the smell. A small sigh escaped from the blonde's lips. Salamon had always been impulsive when it came to sweets. She only hoped that it wouldn't land the puppy digimon in any trouble in the future.

Before Erumina could react, she felt Hikari grab her hand and suggest that they better catch up with their respective partners. Erumina nodded in agreement, and followed Hikari's lead. Her feet carried her in graceful steps deep into the market until they finally reached a stall that seemed to be selling pastries. Their digimon jumped up and down, trying to catch their attention. Erumina's eyes widened as she took notice of the fruit tarts with strawberries as red as rubies, the decadent looking chocolate cakes, and the warmth emitting from a platter of freshly baked viennoiserie.

The tamer then looked at Salamon and Gabumon, listening as they spoke of the reason for their excitement. It seemed a strawberry cake had caught their eye! Erumina's looked over at the cake, her eyes, orbs of brilliant gold, fell upon the beautiful pastry. While she did look happy at the sight of the cake, an expression of amusement was also apparent on her face. A second Gabumon had its paw on the cake too!

"Oh my," giggled Erumina. She placed a hand against her cheek as she assessed the situation. "It seems this Gabumon here is also interested in the cake!" she stated, glancing at the digimon. Looking around, she tried to spot the Gabumon's tamer, but there were simply too many people to do so.

Upon hearing her tamer's words, Salamon turned to look at the cake once more. Sure enough, a Gabumon was touching the cake, as if claiming it for himself. Without hesitation, Salamon gave a big pout before crying out, "Hey watch it you! We saw this cake first, so you better get your paw off it!" When it came to cake, Salamon showed no mercy.

"Salamon."

Erumina's voice, although still calm, held a hint of warning. While she loved her digimon partner dearly, the tamer understood that Salamon could get rather rude and bratty, especially when it came to desserts. Erumina looked away from the digimon on the table and turned towards Hikari. She wanted to know her friend's opinion on their predicament.

User Image

A SINGLE PRAYER'S SOFT MELODY
xxxxx( ACROSS ) THE LONELYFIELDS
xxxxxxxA LITTLE LIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE . . .

Quote:
sorry for quoting again -- fixing eru's status haha

Darkfire Karan

Black_Blood Cat

Alexia SeeYa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:20 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

User Image

Time flew by and the next thing they knew, the group of girls were standing in LAN Line Valley, a place between two hills that makes up the valley and a gorgeous lake running through it. Green grass stretched as far as the eye can see and a lovely breeze blew strands of her red hair away. Astra thought back to how exactly that led them to this point. All she could remember was that Gabumon was allured by a very sweet smelling cake that almost reached his size to find a very perky Salamon that came there the same way as he did. They bickered over the cake, both wanted it for themselves. They fought and argued like two children fighting over a brand new toy, they didn't even cared at the fact that all eyes, including the eyes of strangers who passed by and nearby shopkeepers, were on them. Astra remembered the blush she had and her attempts to hide her face from onlookers. She felt embarrassed to even know the Digimon.

The red headed girl glanced over to the two people standing alongside her. One has wonderful long blonde locks that drapes over her shoulders, Erumina was her name, she recalled. The other had long straight hair with the color of the blue sky, her name is Hikari. It was a rather unusual hair color, Gabumon agreed with her, but it was also fascinating as well. This, coming from a girl who have a crimson colored hair. What's even more fascinating is that her, Hikari's, Digimon Partner is also a Gabumon, and this wasn't the first time that Astra and Gabumon had met Hikari along with other Gabumon. They met before during the time when Gabumon messed everything up in the Tavern on day one of the adventures as partners. Although, they didn't exactly say anything to each other at that time.

If it wasn't for these two ladies, since Astra gave no help at all, the fight between the Rookie Digimon wouldn't have ever ended, plus, both Astra and Gabumon wouldn't be going out to have a picnic right now, they would've been stuck in boring-old-New-Network-City. Well, the city isn't actually boring, its still pretty cool but Astra haven't explored other areas outside the city yet and who could resist the temptation of visiting a beautiful and peaceful valley? Not Astra or Gabumon, obviously.

Hikari suggested that they should share the cake because neither Rookie was about to back down and from that idea, Erumina thought of bringing both Gabumon and Astra along for the picnic and eat the cake together. That cake was big enough to feed all six people and Digimon, after all. Hikari was fond of the idea and so, it was settled.

Astra was very nervous and to be frank, she still is. The very thought of having a picnic with so many people that she didn't even know that well yet overwhelms her, they practically just met today! How they could even decide on bringing a complete stranger to a picnic just like that was enough to keep her pondering about it for months. At least there was one person she knows in the party, just one, and that was Gabumon. He seemed to like the idea of having a picnic with people he just acquainted with through very comedic events. He and Salamon don't get along with each other that well, and whenever they're around the only thing you could hear from them is their constant bickering nonsense, but they'll be fine, sort of. Besides, Gabumon and other Gabumon seems pretty chill with each other, that's good.

Calm down, take deep breaths, its going to be fine, Astra told herself. They've been very kind to me, why should I worry?

XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
User ImageXXXXXXXXXX
►► P A R T N E R » GabumonXXXXX
►► D I G I V I C E » [x]XXXXX
►► A P » 25XXXXX
►► C O M P A N I O N S » Gabumon, Erumina & Salamon, Hikari & other GabumonXXXXX
►► L O C A T I O N » LAN Line ValleyXXXXX
►► M I S S I O N S » Tea Party » ActiveXXXXX

harmonieux
Alexia SeeYa

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: lakeside; LAN line valley | with :: salamon, gabumon, hikari, astra and her gabumon
health :: 100% | tunes :: lost butterfly | feeling :: happy | AP :: 20
mission

Quest name: Tea Party
Quest: Due to some rather comedic circumstances, Astra and Erumina end up having afternoon tea together at LAN Line Valley. Unfortunately, their peaceful day is brought to a halt when rookie digimon decide that the tamers and their digimon are encroaching on their land. Will Astra and Erumina be able to handle the situation themselves and escape unscathed, or will they require the help of another tamer?
Quest Level: D
Approved/Declined (RP Mod Only)

User Image

Erumina hummed happily to herself as she walked between the two green hills that made up LAN Line Valley. The sky was a beautiful azure, with puffy white clouds scattered about. The sun was shining, but due to the small breeze that had picked up a couple minutes ago, the temperature was not hot, but warm and comfortable. Indeed Erumina could not think of any better weather for a picnic. In her arms the digimon tamer carried the strawberry cake that Salamon had demanded earlier. The puppy digimon herself sat on Erumina's shoulder, although she did not look particularly pleased. Despite the wonderful environment that surrounded her, Salamon looked rather confused.

"Erumina, why did he have to come?"

"Because we are going to share the cake, Salamon."

Erumina glanced at her companions with a small smile. Their trip to the market had been quite eventful. After Salamon realized a Gabumon had also placed his paw on the cake, a rather loud argument ensued between the two rookies. Had it not been for Hikari and her Gabumon (AN: I hope you don't mind me puppeting them a bit! If you are not comfortable tell me and I'll change it.), Erumina was quite sure things would have turned physical. Nonetheless, the fight between the two digimon eventually cooled down, and it was decided that the Gabumon and her tamer, who had introduced herself as Astra, would join them and their afternoon tea session. Fortunately, Erumina had brought extra food and utensils.

A breeze picked up again, and the blonde's golden locks bounced against her back from the wind. The grass beneath her feet tickled her, for she was wearing open toed sandals. A small sigh of content escaped from her lips, and she looked away from her new friends to admire the valley that surrounded her. Wildflowers dotted the hills like jewels, glowing brilliantly under the golden light of the late afternoon sun. Erumina looked over at Salamon, and the two shared a smile. The pair had spent many a day in the old Digital World sitting under the shade of a large oak tree and enjoying good weather with their friends.

The group soon came upon a clearing adjacent to a lake. The surface of the body of water glittered under the sun. Around the lake, trees stood tall and proud; their height and heavy branches would provide good shade, yet allow the group to be exposed to a sufficient amount of sunshine. Erumina scanned the area before raising a slender hand and pointing at a birch tree that stood about a dozen metres away from the shore of the lake. "I think that would be a good place to host our picnic," she began. "Let's set up over there."

==============

Once the tablecloth was unfolded, the food laid out, and the utensils organized, Erumina clapped her hands together in delight. "What a wonderful picnic!" she gushed. "Well now, why don't we dig in?" Erumina gave the tamers and digimon a smile before reaching for the cake that the digimon had been fighting over not too long ago. Using a cake knife, the blonde cut out three slices, and gave one to each rookie. "There you go," she said kindly.

Salamon's eyes sparkled as a slice of cake was placed in front of her. However, before she devoured the sweet, the puppy digimon gave a small smirk in the direction of Astra's Gabumon. "Bet I can eat more slices than you." she started. However, a warning look from Erumina refrained Salamon from saying anything else. A small sigh escaped Erumina's lips and she looked at Astra with an apologetic expression. "I apologize for Salamon's words. I'm afraid I spoil her sometimes."

Erumina poured herself a cup of tea before doing the same thing for Astra and Hikari. Although she met Hikari yesterday, and had only just met Astra, she had a feeling she would become good friends with both of them. After placing the teapot back onto the tablecloth, the young woman gave the two tamers a look of curiosity. "Pardon my nosiness, it is fine if you do not want to share, but where in the Real World are you from Ms.Astra? You too, Hikari." Then, deeming it inappropriate to ask such a personal question without volunteering similar information, Erumina pointed at herself.

"I'm from Belgium, although I have some Japanese blood because of my mother."

User Image
User Image

Black_Blood Cat

Alexia SeeYa

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games