Tyler ━━ St. Denis
          T H E D E L I N Q U E N T
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ 12
          personality ━━ Violent, disrespectful, lonely

SparkleUke

---------------------

Tyler's Room:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bathroom:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(This is a dorm with 2 rooms and a shared bathroom and kitchen since Tyler's dad is hella wealthy.)
---------------------

Tyler groaned, another school and another forced education being shoved down his throat. "Thanks dad." A sarcastic tone dripped venomously from his frowning lips. One bag hung over his shoulder that carried clothes and things that he kept dear to him, the rest his father had discarded of when he was thrown out of his last school for fighting with the students and even a teacher or two. His frustration began that afternoon when he arrived on campus, and just kept getting worse as he got closer to his dorm. He wondered who he would be living with and how he would put up with them, or how he would punch their lights out if they irritated him. Tyler always got into fights at his old schools, hence the fact that he was banned from ever coming back. He never was able to make friends but enemies were in abundance wherever he went. He figured that by now that his adoptive father would just disown him and forget the whole school business but that just hadn't happened yet. So again he would try his hardest to get thrown out of this school, no matter how fancy it looked.

Soon he arrived at his dorm, unlocking it with a sigh and shuffling in, not entirely sure what he was seeing. The place was huge! Not at big as his fathers house but yet again he mostly slept in the tree house outside. But this was amazing. "It's nice but I'm still not gonna stay..." He huffed, assuring himself that just a nice dorm wouldn't make him do better in school. He trudged over to a door with the number that corresponded to his key and opened it, again fairly surprised at how nice the place was. He also was able to breathe a sigh of relief since no one had shown up to be his roommate. "Maybe i'll get lucky and he won't show." He said allowed as he flopped down on the large bed. He could live like this for eat least a little while.

---------------------

[ooc : Hey everyone I'm new to this group so I hope this post is alright! If anyone sees anything wrong with it please let me know so I can fix it! Thank you.~ Also I see Tyler as the more submissive type, just to let you know! :3 ]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

Chester knocked on the door. "Hello? I think this is my dorm..." He walked in. "Oh, are you my roommate?"

SparkleUke

Chester ━━ Cunningham
T H E ------Manipulator
age ━━ Sixteen
grade ━━ eleventh
personality ━━ Manipulative, amorous, excitable (in varying ways)
(and just so YOU know, Chester is dominant. :3)

catdog414

Shirtless Vampire

Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces