Submit

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

a simple room  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:40 pm
Esabel protested fearfully as she was carried into the room by the undead servants, her fear quite plain but unimportant to the ones with her at the moment. They simply carried out their orders as they stripped her down, got her bathed then dried off and dressed again in a crimson gown that was nearly sheer. That done, they dropped her on the bed and left her there with two of them inside the room beside the door and two of them outside of it.

She tried to open up another portal but couldn't, the room obviously prepared in advance for her. She knew full well that the undead weren't going to let her out of the room at all so she scooted back on the bed until her back hit the headboard and she could wrap her arms around her knees. Her eyes were wide as she looked around the room and shook her wet hair out of her face, not sure what was going to happen to her now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

Goh smiled appeared slowly in the shadows of the roam, then his form appeared and he steeped out of the shadows towards esabel."Esabel...daugther. its been a long time since you been at my side child....much time I have spent in trying to find you since you...RANAWAY.." he half whispered to her as he approached then the final word he yelled and the mirrors in the room shattered at his anger that began to fill the room.

in a shadowy rush he was upon her his hand grabbed her and held her fast as he looked her over. his creation his first. with a tick sound he let he go with a push, falling her to the bed. "sit...you have been far from my sight. much I such has happened with you and to you. so your going to tell master all about it.. wont we sweety...?...and after.. i think dinner with your sister and myself will be in order." he said sitting down in a chair crossing his hands and waiting for her to fallow his commands.

He knew his time was short, that damn hunter wonted her as payment his mind was realling to figure out how to pay the man and keep his prize.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:50 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

Esabel let out a cry of fear as he appeared and grabbed her, her dark eyes going wide. When he put her back on the bed, she scooted as far away from him as she could, her back hitting the headboard again as she wrapped her arms around her legs without taking her eyes off of him.

"Master never said Esabel couldn't go... The nice man said she should go, so I did... Went lots of places where no one liked me... Then I met Bat and he liked me... But he went away and left Esabel alone... Then I met Cam and he liked me... Nice man said that you couldn't hurt Esabel..." she babbled out in a very frightened voice.

Everyone feared Goh and Esabel was no exception to that. In fact, she had good reason to fear him. As his creation, he was supposed to be held responsible for everything she did, including the destroyed villages in the demon realm. As a 'defective' creation, it was his responsibility to find out what had gone wrong in creating her, even if it meant killing her.

But she'd spoken to someone that she simply called the 'nice man' who'd told her that Goh couldn't kill her, that if he hurt her he'd regret it. She didn't know what that meant but it didn't stop her fear.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

Goh smiled faded and he stood and made his way to easabel has hand touched her cheek."Esabel...daugther. I would never harm you. nor will you ever feel the fire that sears the flesh and bone of your sister...now tell daddy about this "nice man, all of them. and rember my dear its only I who love you for who you are..I will never turn you way becouse your special unlike the others that will hate and harm you." he half whispered to her as he brushed her hair out of her eyes.

goh used is soothing voice to calm her and get her to speak all, he wanted to know who had entered his castle and made his creation to walk off. he needed information he needed to know what had changed Ysabel into the defect she was. his cure innocent...creation.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:35 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

Esabel shivered at the nice touches, not trusting them at all. She knew very well that he could be nice one moment and cruel the next. But she still answered his question, knowing that she had little choice right now.

"Nice man was the daddy to the one you made me from. Said I got made wrong cause he died when you made me. But I got powers from it anyway that you didn't give me. Said he was my granpa now. Bat was working for Master's new pet when I met him in the demons place. Then he became my friend but left me anyway. I liked the nice man better," she told him in another ramble.

She knew better than to shy away from his touches but couldn't stop shaking from her fear of him, her arm already bruising from when he'd gripped her before. She'd been with him for a year initially and knew full well about what he could do when he was upset, knew he'd noticed even then that her mind wasn't quite right.

Then the nice man had come when Goh had left and had taught her to use the powers she'd gotten from her creation, powers only a god or demigod should be able to use.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:48 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

Goh staid calm listening to his creation brushing her hair as he listened. his face grow dark behind his mask his face showing strong signs of concussion and surprise.
"You..you spoke to...my ..father." said goh softly. trying to remember back to the day he had created esabel what had happened. "dont call your sister a pet esabel that's rude,..Ilea is so much more then a pet.. now child did this..father tell you his name? , and where did you meet the nice man down stairs that you brought ..into my throne room?" he asked moving make to his chair and sat pondering things.

User ImageUser Image

((lol geez red , i really have no idea how to post to that. lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:55 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

((lol You know I love to challenge you...))

Esabel was glad when he moved away from her and answered his questions easier.

"Nice man said his name was Loki or something like that... As for Cam... Esabel met him in the demon realm," she told him but avoided the issue of Ilea for now.

As far as she was concerned, that was what she and Ilea were, pets. He created them, he played with them, he did whatever he wanted with them. From what she'd seen, that made them pets. But if he wanted to call it something else, he could.

She scooted a bit further away from him but stayed on the bed, her back still to the headboard and her arms still around her legs. She also hated the outfit the servants had put her in but said nothing about it, not wanting to make him mad at her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:45 am
((you hate me dont you lol))

Goh swear under hsi breath and though mack to the day he created Isabel, and the rules that fallowed after such creations.

Goh remembered The man Goh created Esabel from died in her creation, not much of a lost only that he did wish the soul had survived better but such was sometimes the cost of creation.

There are only a few things that are taboo for creating another being from the way Goh created Esabel and Ilea:

Blessed creatures were on the list of undesirable subjects, gods and their direct children, children under a certain age, and other necromancers.

Blessed creatures were undesirable subjects due to the fact that their life energy was too pure to create anything other than another blessed creature. Children under a certain age had too little life energy to use. Necromancers were forbidden for the same reason that they made bad zombies, they went insane and immediately tried to destroy their creator. That only left gods and their direct children. No one had ever used one to create anything else from so there was literally nothing written about it.

he swear this time allowed coming to the deduction that in So creating Esabel, he must have inadvertently craeted her from a demigod, he made a big booboo... One that could actually get Goh destroyed if he winds up killing her...

he stood and swearing left the room he had to think and figure out what he could do now though as he left he did make know to esabel that she was to dress well fro dinner with himself and his guest, the hunter.

goh left the room and made his way to ileas room with fire in his eyes and foul words under his breath he had goofed this time and there was so many thing that could go wrong he hated that fact.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:47 am
sorry for shorty but i do have a idea. you can eidt that post if you liek red. but in any case goh exits and maknig his way to ileas room.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:03 pm
cTheAngelofMusic
((Babe, you wish I hated you. I wouldn't challenge you like this if I hated you...))

User ImageEsabel didn't know why Goh was so upset as he left but knew that if she didn't go to the dinner, bad things would happen to her. She usually didn't mind it when bad things happened to her. But with Goh, bad things were usually worse than bad.

So once he was gone, she unfolded herself from the bed and crossed to the closet to see what was in there for clothing. Apparently, though, someone was intending to dress her like Ilea. There was alot of leather in there, most of it crimson red.

She moved through the closet trying to find something that would fit her personality better, getting almost desperate for it until she found something that actually made her smile. It was much like the outfit she'd originally worn when she'd met Bat in the Demon Realm, but still just different enough that even Goh would appreciate it.

She dressed and put on the knee-high lace-up boots that went with it then gave in to the undead servant who stepped forward to do her hair and makeup. That done, she was ready to leave. But as she approached the door, one of the guards stepped forward and placed a black metal collar around her neck with a chain attacked to it.

She felt panicked at the feeling of the collar locked around her neck and reached her hands up to remove it, only to get a vicious shock from it in the process that left her panting. She hated it, knowing that she wouldn't be able to do anything with her unusual abilities until the collar was removed.

She knew she didn't have any choice for now and simply followed the two guards that lead her from the room, her head down and her hands clasped together in front of her.  
Darkness Abounds

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games