Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:55 pm
DF Red and Blue

Devossy

Sebastet finally walked into the front room through the stained-glass doors that lead to the garden and paused to assess both men. She was dressed in her usual attire of fighting leathers, though they could have seemed little more than pure temptation to anything interested. Her tail swished behind her in annoyance at the interruption but knew there was little choice in it by this point.

She gave a nod to them both and tossed her black braid over her shoulder then shifted her hand to smooth down the fur along her belly before moving on into the room, though she knew exactly who to address first.

"Grann. About time you got here. Everyone's been trying to keep that granddaughter of yours busy. Luckily I've got an Incubus whose perfect at that. He finally convinced her that she could mess around in the garden as much as she likes. I don't know who you had hanging around her but you need to get rid of them. I'd love to talk more but I've got a problem brewing that needs taken care of soon," she stated to him simply but with a hint of an annoyed growl.

Then she turned her attention to the other guest, "As for you, Khan... And yes, I know who, and what, you are, so don't bother trying to pretend. As for you, stop scaring the maids. The guys can handle it better. If I get one more hysterical female in my office, I'm taking it out of your hide. Literally. If you want to be useful, I've apparently got an entire island of Hunters you can go wreak havoc on. As long as I get my people back from them, I don't care what happens to them. Otherwise, I'd suggest Darkness Abounds or the Demon Realm as perfect places for your personality," she told him simply, her glare over the frightened maids showing that she'd use her claws on his hide and have no problem with it.

She looked back at Grann and motioned to his things, "Have one of the maids take your stuff up to a room and get settled in then go see if you can find Alice. I think she's in the garden right now. At least she smiles out there instead of walking around here like the dead. Zombies belong in Darkness abounds. Not my castle," she added to him then gave herself a bit of a shake.

She ignored the looks she got for that shake and moved on as if she hadn't induced instant lust in anyone's eyes, "Now I've got to find out if my librarian's eaten anyone so I can get hold of a map and try to plan something kind of an attack strategy while also trying to make sure the castle is secure so no one gets kidnapped again," she finished with a frustrated and annoyed growl that showed her state all too clearly as she turned and headed for the garden doors again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Khan pouted somewhat at Sebastet, "aww Zombie is a very strong word for someone like me coming from such a pure lineage. I can't help it that my parents passed down a weird ability." he pouted more before humming somewhat as he giggled softly. He would probably enjoy her hurting him way too much if it didn't kill him, humming softly as he sighed softly. "I don't have any plans to make enemies out of you and well I only scared your maids a little" he giggled. Okay so maybe his pranks had been a little mean but he wasn't doing any intention to kill harm to them. He wiggled somewhat before humming softly. "So I've heard, your maids are all a gossip about the hunters. you might want to encourage them to shut up. It wouldn't do to have your residents all a flurry with panic." he hummed softly again as he regained control of himself. He needed to stay on the sane line right now as he wiggled in place. Perhaps He should spend a little more time in the sun, even though his element was darkness he spent too much time in it. Tilting his head to the side a bit as he stared at Sebastet before looking away from her.

"I will offer you all my assistance. and no fee will be asked for" That was put forth so now his job at the castle was done since He'd informed Sebastet that he would help her as much as she wanted or needed without even having to pay for the young vamp-demonicus' assistance. He waved giggling at her as she left before humming softly. There was a look of longing in his eyes as he turned and stared out the window, ah..he felt weird as he ran a hand over his face before turning to the other gentleman and gave a bow. "A pleasure conversing with you sir" he stood up and began to head for the doors so that he could leave and go find a place to shack up until the fight. As well as a place to get himself together! Oh sheesh, the maids had gotten him all riled up and he didn't want get the wrath of the lady of the castle by harming one of them as he clasped his hands together walking along.

red gypsy

devossy

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Devossy

DawnShadow666

Ash instantly moved to one side as Dev laid Dancer carefully on one of the stretchers then knelt beside his best friend, hating that he'd waited so long to go after him. The Incubus simply placed a hand on the tiger's shoulder and raised his eyes to address the room, "Whoever's going to the demon realm needs to speak up now. Dancer needs more attention than Desha can give him here," he made the statement clearly in the shocked silence of the room.

Dev looked up at Snow, clearly torn between staying here with her and asking her to go with him to the demon realm. At least there, she'd be able to see sunlight again with no problems.

Desha gave a nod as he kept channeling energy into his son to keep him alive, "I'll be going, of course. Dev and Snow if they wish to as well," he stated calmly, his silver hair managing to hide most of him from view as he kept his focus on his son.

Cain looked to Xondra, "If you'd care to come to the library after you've cleaned up a bit, we can have that talk I spoke of before we left," he offered to her then gave her a respectful nod before heading off to his rooms to change and clean up, making sure to give her plenty of distance so that he wouldn't get pinched again.

Wind simply kept himself in Aten's arms, letting his lover take care of his hurts for now. He knew he'd heal up with no problems but wanted to wait to shift to his human form until he and Aten were alone. So he made no protest when the naga simply picked him up and carried him off to their room.

Blade, however, wasn't quite so reserved. She shifted to her human form and jumped Anube the instant she had the chance to, wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing him passionately as she gave off a rolling growl that warned him that they needed a room fast or she was going to wind up embarrassing everyone present.

Sebastet shook her head over Blade's display and gestured for Anube to carry his mate off to their room then looked over at Ash, "Take them and return as soon as you can. I have a few other things to take care of here so I'll see you when you return," she told him simply then cast a long silent look at Dancer before heading out into the garden.

Dancer and the twins were, after all, her godchildren and Dancer's condition was hitting her pretty hard though she made sure not to show it too much...

((Exit Sebastet, Wind and Aten, Anube and Blade, and Cain. That leaves Ash, Yamille, Desha, Dancer, Dev, Snow, and Xondra.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:41 pm
Xondra had been silent the entire trip back to the castle, and remained so now. She gave a slight nod to Cain, and then exited.

[ Exit]  

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:25 am
Devossy

DawnShadow666

Ash gave Xondra a nod of respect as she left with no flirtation to it, one of the highest honors he could give her. Then he and the others with him disappeared in a swirl of flames and the scent of brimstone...

((The rest of us exit now))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:16 pm
Red Gypsy
I'll try to add more. Sorry bout that.

Ray sat in the chair, after Cain left him. He wasn't sure whether to say thank you to the strange man, since he seemed to prefer being left alone.

Ray himself couldn't stand being alone for very long, mainly due to the memories of his time in the containment cell. This was an opportunity not only to make a difference in the movement to make vampires be more respected, but to get out, and test what he was really capable of.

Ray hadn't had much experience with vampires outside of his own family, and those the Richter family had to get rid of in the process of eliminating officials. He wasn't sure how to make a good impression besides the manners his sisters taught him.

But it really was curious, thinking more about Cain's first statements, how could Cain not have noticed the soldiers increasing in number? The reports that came in indicated that the amount had exponentially jumped from the previous year to the next. Perhaps this Sebastet would have more answers?  

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:28 pm
Knight Of The Dark Void
Thank you. It gives me more to use when I reply.

From the stained glass doors at the back of the room that led out into the garden, Sebastet entered and moved over to find out why she'd been summoned. Normally, she greeted people wearing a full cloak. She also wore one when she left the castle. Unlike Lio, Sebastet wasn't as comfortable around others when they could see her.

But tonight, she was staying in the castle so it didn't matter. Besides, the castle was her home and she was trying to be a bit more open.

Her black hair was in a braid at her back that fell to the back of her knees and she had her sword hidden by the braid at her back, her daggers were as well-hidden as usual. She was wearing her usual leather, but in a more traditional Hylarr cut and style: haltertop, short-shorts, gloves, and boots; all made in a pattern that matched her stripes and coloration perfectly. In short, it looked like she wasn't wearing anything at all. She was waiting to see what Lio's reaction to the outfit was going to be. He was really liking the leathersmith and his work...

But with the way that Borias made her leather, it meant that her boots were unusually quiet when she walked. So it didn't really surprise her when the poor male jumped a bit when she spoke from near the fireplace.

"I got a message from Cain that you needed to see me? I'm Sebastet," she said simply, her voice carrying an ever-present hint of a purr to it that most males found enticing, though it was unintentional on her part. It was part of being Hylarr. Lio usually sounded like he was growling a bit when he spoke. She liked it so she hadn't said anything about it to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:04 pm
Red Gypsy

Ray was a little startled, being that he couldn't see her. He stood up after she finished speaking, assuming he was facing the right direction, and bowed, not wanting to waste too much energy.

"My apologies. My name is Ray. I'm a representative from the Richter family. We caught wind of an increase of soldiers and chaotic activity, so I was dispatched to be of any service I can."

Only after he finished, did he realize he was facing in the wrong direction. He panicked a little, and turned the correct way, bowing again.

"S-Sorry! Anyway, Im unsure of what my next step is, so I came here."

Ray knew full well this woman could give him a run for his money in terms of raw power, so he would lose if he pissed her off. It certainly didn't help that he burned a bit of power on the soldiers on the way to the castle. His job was to act as an agent, not a servant. If something happened, he was to report back, not saying a word.  

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:52 am
Knight Of The Dark Void

Sebastet shook her head slightly when he gave his apology, "There's nothing to apologize for," she told him softly then considered what he was trying to say, the message he was trying to deliver.

"Soldiers? I don't know about any soldiers... We had a massive Hunter attack a little while back, but took care of that one thanks to some help from a friend. Other than that, I haven't received any reports on soldiers," she explained to him, her tone showing her confusion.

In all honesty, 'soldiers' could mean so many things. They were mainly used to dealing with poachers, the odd gang of idiots, and the Hunters that the Church trained. She had heard that a few wealthy families were training up their own Hunters, but with the world the way it was now... The super-volcanoes erupting put a lid on alot of things, as did the volcanic winter that followed. The Church had released the Hunters it had been training in secret and turned them loose on the other races that came to light during the volcanic winter. A couple of thousand years later and the Church was still training and sending the Hunters out.

It had become the new way of life here. The village reported strange newcomers whenever they came into the port, but they did miss the ones that landed elsewhere on the island. So it was possible that she had a new... infestation... to deal with on the island.

Usually, that was no problem for her. But her usual helpers for that were either living in a different realm entirely, or were dealing with their own issues from the last attack the Church sent against them... There were a few that she worried about alot and Lio was doing his best to help her with her nightmares, but there was only so much he could do.

She shook her head slightly to refocus and tilted her head at Ray, "If you could give me a few more details, I might be able to figure this one out easier. I get alot of reports and even more threatening hate-mail," she added, her voice carrying a wry tone over the hate-mail. Who knew people could write so much hate on paper? Hell, who knew that the written-letter-mail-system would kick back in so successfully...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:44 pm
take care not to hurt yourself

Red Gypsy

Knight Of The Dark Void

User Image

Arqden Graylock

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As she continued to walk she would pause slightly to peak into rooms to see what was there finding various things but nothing of real interest, most of them, rooms and what not so she casually walked down the hallway humming a tune she was taught by her mother when she was growing up, her eyes ever on the view into the garden as she went. Eventually though she came to a new area and glanced around and guessing that it was the front door to the castle and started to wonder why the front door was here when the reception area was elsewhere, she would have thought that the reception area would have been attached to the front area of the castle, though from what it looked like there were a few desks for greeting visitors as well as quite a few seating areas, to which she noted that one was occupied by a couple to which appeared to be having a conversation, a woman looking at a piece of paper and a man sitting down looking at her, though how she was unsure since he appeared to have some kind of cloth covering his eyes, perhaps he was blind or something hard to say for sure. She stood there for a moment to decide whether or not she should approach but eventually decided against it and simply decided that she had no business budding in since it didn’t appear to be something that she needed to be involved in. looking around some more she started walking along the wall of the front area having a sudden admiration for the artwork that was on the walls and wondered how old this castle was.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

there are some things that magic just doesn't put back

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:33 am
Ash was sitting in the front room tonight, enjoying the fire in the fireplace while sitting in one of the plush chairs in front of the large stone structure with his back to the room. Here, he was almost invisible and mostly left alone.

He rubbed at his neck and frowned slightly, able to feel a tightening of his skin that told him that he'd have to feed his demonic needs soon. At least he had a little time to find a partner that wouldn't get clingy. He was very careful with his partners these days. And he had a feeling that Lareth knew just how few partners he had these days.

In a way, he was only feeding his needs enough to stay alive, though not anything past that. He certainly wasn't taking on anything more permanent. He was even trying to avoid the elf Lareth had sent over, Arqden. For him, it was better safe than sorry... For her, she wanted to avoid entanglements even more than he did for different reasons.

He gave a soft sigh and leaned back in the chair, closing his dark eyes as the firelight enhanced the golden tint of his skin and brought out the redder highlights of his black hair. He was undeniably gorgeous, a specimen of manhood that exuded sensual and sexual allure that was as unconscious for him as it was unavoidable. He did his best to keep it all toned down, but he couldn't hide it completely.

He was a full-blood Incubus, after all. And one of the oldest still alive. He was also one of Lareth's best assassins. He still made trips home to do the final training on all new assassins. And Lareth let him do it his own way these days. Tamlin had finally been a success and finished his full training, despite fighting Ash the entire way on it. So Lareth had been forced to accept Ash's methods.

Still, Ash was under enough pressure as Lareth's official representative here, adding to it the stresses of losing his Mate was almost too much most days. But he pushed through it all. He was loyal to his king and served no matter what happened to him.

For now, he rested, putting off finding a partner for as long as he could...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:15 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan and Samirra arrived at the castle, following the directions that had been given by the polite young man. Morrigan was definitely relieved to see the castle, glad to finally be so close to making sure Samirra would be safe. All she had to do was go inside and meet and talk to this Sebastet that she had heard about. She hoped that the older Hylarr would be willing to help her with the younger one.

They entered the castle and found a servant to ask where they should go. The servant pointed them toawrd the front room. Morrigan and Samirra stepped into the front room as they had been instructed to do. The moment they entered the room, Morrigan's senses picked up on Ash. She couldn't really see Ash, but she could immediately feel him and tell what state he was in. Her demonic need ignited again, stronger than ever in the presence of a male demon in a similar state of need. Her skin turned a beautiful shade of gold as heat filled her, and she found that she simply couldn't force it down again.

She gritted her teeth and dug her fingernails into her palm hard enough to draw blood as she forced herself to focus on the task at hand. "I hate to bother you, but I was told to come here and speak to you about seeing Sebastet," she said, her tone as polite as she could make it in her current state. She refused to give into the heat that burned through her, refused to let herself get distracted from the task of making sure her niece was safe. She'd been through so much to get here, and she sure as hell didn't plan to do anything that might screw everything up when she was so close.

Samirra looked up at her aunt with a concerned expression, allowing the cloak to fall back just enough to review a few glimpses of her fur. "You've never been gold for this long before," she said softly, her tone confused. "You've always gone back to normal immediately. What's going on this time?" The girl hadn't been told anything about sex yet. She was still too young, and Morrigan and Jaspar had argued for years about who would be the one who had to do it. Morrigan had spent the nearly two years since Jaspar's death trying to find every excuse that she could use to explain to the little girl why she occasionally turned gold without giving her "the talk." Neither of them were ready for that yet.

Dameon Black
Crew

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas