Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:39 pm
Dameon Black

Ash got to his feet the moment he sensed her and turned in time to hear what they both had to say. One look at her and he knew what was wrong. But thankfully he had more control than she did, and was old enough to be able to help her.

"Come here..." he told her simply, his voice pulling at the senses. His words weren't threatening, though, just enough to pull at her and get her to obey. He watched as she started walking, easily assessing what the problem was. He could give her a break, however temporary, and enable her to get things settled. But after that, he knew he'd have to talk to her about helping her further.

As both females moved up to him, he reached up and tilted the older female's head up with a finger under her chin, "I can help you, give you some breathing room to take care of things. To give you that breathing room, I'm going to kiss you," he warned her, giving her the chance to allow it or fight it.

But he was dominant enough that he knew she'd have no problem letting him kiss her. Even the younger female couldn't argue with him over it since he was offering to help her aunt with just a kiss...

Of course, with him, it wouldn't be a simple kiss.

He watched her struggle then give a nod. It wasn't much, but it was enough for him. He leaned in and briefly touched her lips gently, then took it up several notches by taking over her mouth and kissing her senseless. In the process of the kiss, he was able to pull some of the heat from her, calming her demonic needs and feeding his at the same time.

In a way, it was what his breed of demon was made for, pulling the excess energy from a partner during heat and restoring sanity. But it had been a long time since he'd taken on a female's heat, so he was going to have to rely on instinct to start with...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:29 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan hesitated when she heard Ash speak, not really like the way his voice pulled at her senses. She didn't like the way that everything in her screamed at her to obey this man and give him whatever he wanted. She refused to let herself be reduced to a shuddering, pleading mess over an attractive man, even if he was the most gorgeous man she had ever laid eyes on. Still, there was something in his tone that made her feel like she should do as he said. Worst case scenario, she could simply step away from him if he tried something she didn't like.

She gestured for Samirra to follow and quickly closed the distance between herself and Ash. She let out a soft gasp as Ash used a finger under her chin to tilt her head up. She refused to meet his gaze, her face filled with shame over the state he was seeing her in. She finally looked at him when she heard him state that he could give her some breathing room. That definitely got her attention.

She hesitated when he said that he would kiss her to give her the breathing room she needed. Just feeling his skin against hers was causing her to burn hotter. She wasn't sure if she would be able to handle a kiss. But she needed some way to clear her head, even if it wouldn't be for long. She needed to finish what she had started. She would just have to deal with kissing this man.

She let out a breath that she hadn't realized she'd been holding and gave him a nod. She didn't like the idea, but she didn't really have any alternatives. She found herself surprised by the gentle start, thinking that it may not be so bad after all. But then he took over her mouth, and that heat ignited into a raging inferno. Her skin appeared to be made of molten gold and her red hair blazed like fire. She moaned into the kiss and practically wrapped herself around him, her need overwhelming her rational mind.

And then she felt him siphon off some of the heat and gasped as she forced herself away from him, sucking in deep breaths as she managed to push the remaining heat back down. Her skin still held a golden tone, but it was more like a golden tan than the molten gold it had been before. She collected herself again, glad that she finally had a bit of relief. She looked him over again. "Thank you for that," she said. "It's nice to finally have a break from that, even if it means that it'll come back worse later." Morrigan wasn't an expert on her demonic biology, but she could feel what his kiss had done. She had time to do what she needed now, but Ash had fully ignited that inferno. When that heat came back, it would burn far hotter than she could control. But she pushed that concern out of her mind and moved on to more important things.

She took a deep breath and then looked him in the eye. "I need to see Sebastet. I need to see if she can help me. I'm losing control of my demonic side and my wolf. I need to make sure that my niece is safe." She looked over to Samirra and gave her a small nod.

Samirra hesitated for a moment at Morrigan's nod and then removed her cloak. Ash would suddenly find himself looking at a very young, very adorable Hylarr child with spotted white fur. She looked extremely nervous, clearly a bit uncomfortable to be out from under the cloak in the presence of a stranger. The last few times strangers had seen her without the cloak had ended badly. "U-um, hello. My name is Samirra." The young girl didn't know what else to say, so she just stood there, looking uncomfortable and unsure of herself.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:51 pm
Dameon Black

Ash gave Morrigan a nod as she backed off then introduced her niece. He knew they'd be talking about further help for her a little later. But their look said it all for her, so he didn't mention it now.

Instead, he turned his eyes to the girl, his astonishment obvious as she pulled the hood of her cloak back. He changed that quickly for a kind smile as he knelt in front of her and gently tapped her nose, pulling a startled smile from her as he'd intended, "Hello Samirra... My name is Ash. I'm the Demon representative here and Sebastet is a good friend of mine. I know she'll love seeing you and your aunt. Would you like to see her now? I believe today she's in her office, so we can find her easily," he said to her, his musical voice showing only kindness to the girl.

In truth, he loved children and spent plenty of time with them in the village. While he and Rebecca hadn't been able to have children, they'd planned on adopting at some point. When she'd died, he'd kept up with the local children, even if he couldn't adopt any of them. Instead, he'd become Uncle Ash to most of the children on the island over the last two years or so.

So it wouldn't be a surprise if Samirra reacted the same way with him. In truth, it was Morrigan that held most of his focus right now, though the girl wouldn't be able to tell.

Yes, he was gorgeous and he knew it. But he knew how to appreciate the charms of others. And right now, he was so very aware of Morrigan and it showed him how far off he was. While he was going to be helping her, she'd be helping him. And he was determined to give her that help...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:50 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan watched Ash carefully as he interacted with Samirra. He had helped her to get herself back under control for now, but that didn't mean that she would let her guard down with her niece. The last time she had let her guard down around a demon had ended with her covered in blood and trying to figure out how to comfort a traumatized little girl.

Samirra could see Ash's astonishment as he got a look at her, a feeling that she had gotten used to seeing when anyone but her aunt Morrigan caught sight of her. Hylarr were extremely rare, after all, and she got a feeling that Hylarr children were even rarer. She had never even gotten to see another of her kind beyond her father.

She fidgeted a bit as Ash knelt in front of her but was surprised and actually smiled when he tapped her nose. She let out a rather cute giggle. "It's nice to meet you, Ash," she said, actually starting to bounce up and down a bit from excitement. She was finally going to meet another Hylarr! She nodded vigorously when Ash asked his question. "Yeah! I'd love to see her now. I've never met anyone else like me besides my Daddy." Her face fell a bit at the mention of her father, giving Ash all the he would need to know what had happened to the man.

Morrigan noticed Samirra starting to get a bit sad when she mentioned her father, so she knelt down as well and hugged her. She looked over to Ash. "I think that we would both be happy to see Sebastet as soon as possible," she said, her tone polite again. Now that she could think straight again, she could behave like a normal person around Ash. She had no trouble acknowledging that he was unbelievably attractive, but she didn't really care about that. Her focus was on making sure Samirra was safe and figuring out some way to get herself back under control permanently. Everything else was pretty unimportant compared to those goals.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:20 pm
Dameon Black
Exit to the Garden

Ash knew instantly what had happened, even without knowing any details. He simply nodded to them both, "Alright then. Come on. I think you'll like what Sebastet put into place while we're heading to her office," he told them simply as he got back to his feet and headed for the stained glass door at the back of the Front Room.

He held a hand out to Samirra with a smile, "You'll like the garden. Sebastet has spent a very long time on it. Her office is in one of the towers on the other side of the garden from here," he explained then he opened the doors and let them go through.

As he always did in these situations, he watched their faces as they saw the garden for the first time. He wasn't disappointed...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:50 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black Alt

cAngelofMusic

Griz had barely gotten his arms out of his coat when Kalani was insisting on patching up the wound at his left side, just under his arm. He shook his head as he secured his coat around his waist, hiding the wounds at his belly and hip, "Kalani..." he chided her a bit then looked at Lidia, "We can take care of my other wounds after I get a pair of pants on. I don't want to scare her any more than she already is," he said firmly.

Then he started explaining as a servant ran through the garden to get Dancer.

"I was leading the horses through the forest when I heard gunfire. I was already told that guns aren't allowed for the most part here, so I moved to check on it. I saw her and knew it was bad. If it helps, I don't think the ones with the rifles were the ones that beat her up. Anyway, I wound up shifting to help her and probably scared the crap out of her with it. But the horses took care of the rest of the ones attacking her, then I brought her here. So far, I've figured out that her name is Kalani and she doesn't speak any language I've ever heard before. She's really frustrated over that..." he explained as he knelt beside the chair he helped Kalani back into.

No sooner had he finished than Dancer and Amir were moving into the front room, with Amir looking at Dancer a bit worried for all the exercise he was getting today. But Dancer had his Healer's Face on and was showing nothing.

He took in the scene quickly and moved over to Kalani, kneeling in front of her with a soft smile. Despite the scar that moved through his lip, he was beautiful for a male. And he carried an aura of calmness and kindness that was impossible to miss.

He looked at Lydia briefly then up to Amir, "I know she's different, but she needs healing more than he does right now. She tore something before... I can pick up that much..." he said then offered a hand to Kalani, palm up, and waited patiently.

He simply smiled as she looked at Griz nervously then gained a nod from him before putting her three-fingered hand onto his. From there, he closed his mis-matched eyes and simply started working his special magic...

There wasn't much to see at first, though he knew she'd be able to feel him working. Then he felt Amir's warm hand on his shoulder and gave a smile, knowing that he was healing the worst of her injuries. He used that distraction to help Kalani with the language barrier, able to slide the language into her mind and ease the confusion she would feel with it.

Then he let his 'magic' be seen as he helped ease the trauma she'd been through, showing her aura and it's darker areas that he helped to lighten. Finally, he let it fade and gave her a softer smile, "For all you've been through... It will be easier now... You're safe here... They can't come here..." he assured her softly, simply smiling at the shock on her face when she understood him.

Then he pulled back and relaxed against Amir, knowing that even he wouldn't be able to tell how much of a toll two healings had taken on him, or how much any of his special healing hurt him now.

He said nothing as another servant brought Griz a sheet to use for the moment, simply sitting and watching Kalani for the moment.

Griz was grateful for the sheet, though he'd been hoping for pants. Still, he secured the sheet around his waist then shed the coat, passing it to a servant that was distracted by all of his muscle, "I hope you can get blood out of leather. I like that coat," he said simply as he checked the other two bullet holes, noting that the one at his side had gone on through though the one at his hip would need to be pulled out. Of course, he didn't notice the distraction of the servant holding his coat and staring at his chest...

"Well, they got me a couple of good ones... But I'll be fine if I can get the bullet out of my hip. If I can shift after that, I should be able to heal up mostly. Unless they used silver, then I'll be a bit slower to heal, but I'll be alright as long as I can get the bullet out," he shrugged the whole thing off. Then again, it wasn't the first time he'd been shot...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:58 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

Kalani was more than shocked by so much, her injuries were cleared up and anything internally wrong was more than restored, the presence of magic was amazing to her since that had never been something she had ever experienced before. After a moment reality finally hit her, and tears came rolling down as she sat down her tail comfortably by her side as she looked at everyone, Lidia was the first to speak up “Kalani, I’m Lidia, how do you feel?” Kalani looked at Lidia and replied “I feel better than I have in years, exhausted but better thanks to you” she looked at Dancer, Lidia smiled as she placed a hand on Dancer’s shoulder and continued “you don’t have to say anything for now, you need to eat and rest but we’ll need to talk at a later time” Kalani’s ears perked up as she gauged the conversation and replied “about my injuries?” Lidia nodded “that’s one thing I’d like to understand, but also where you came from” Kalani nodded and replied “well I don’t know how much help I’ll be but I’ll answer any questions you have” Lidia smiled “answering questions will be a tremendous help” Kalani nodded and just relaxed a bit more, before she looked at Griz and spoke up “Griz thank you for the help, I don’t think I would have been able to get very far without your help.” Kalani was relieved to say the least and was for the first time in a long time hopeful.

Lidia looked at Amir and then at Dancer and helped him move getting him up onto his feet and pulled them both aside “Dancer you need to rest, won’t do anyone any good to have you half dead” she looked at Amir who was obviously not familiar with Dancer’s dose of healing and continued “you make sure he takes care of himself, he might not show it but I’ve been around him enough to see when he’s pushed himself to far” she squeezed his shoulder slightly to make a point and looked at him “I don’t have to guess what’s going on since one of the ladies informed me Arqden was unavailable, and I can guess she probably did something stupid and you had to help her” she didn’t have to guess to much based on how wore out Dancer was looking with just that single healing, only reason for that was if he had already healed someone else before now, Looking at Dancer she continued “do I even want to know what happened?” she looked at them both in turn.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:18 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black Alt
I'm shifting this so that we can move them on faster.

Griz reached over and smoothed the feathers over her cheek again with a soft smile, "You're very welcome, Kalani. I'm just glad I was in the right place to help you. For now, I think one of these servants is here to help you to a room where you can get some rest and possibly help you with something to eat. The other one may be here to help me out. I only just got here myself today with the horses," he explained while Lidia dealt with Dancer and Amir briefly.

Dancer simply gave a nod, "Amir is taking care of me wonderfully. I'm still healing from what the Hunters did to me, I'll admit, but Amir is getting me healed up. And yes, Arqden did something fairly stupid. As for details, you probably don't want to know... She's laid up with Ash for a day, at the least. She'd do better with a second day of rest, but I have a feeling that keeping her down won't be that easy. I trust that Sebastet dressed her down nicely," he explained then moved on, "But for now, Amir and I will head back and we'll get a little rest," he added fairly quickly, not wanting Lydia to get too good a look at him right now.

So he got himself and Amir out of the front room as fast as he could, "Come on. I think that rooftop sitting area of mine is going to come in perfectly right about now," he said with a grin to Amir. He'd benefit from the sunlight and Dancer would be able to take a nap with his head in Amir's lap...

Griz looked up as Lydia returned to them, "The horses are in the courtyard. Eleven mares, all guaranteed in foal, and a stallion. They're enjoying the hay currently out there, but I think Kana, the stallion, could do with a bath. He carried both of us here and he's not that fond of blood. For me, is there any chance someone could get me a steak and some ripe berries while I go rest?" he explained that much and made a simple request, hoping that it could be passed on easily.

Then again, the servants seemed to be getting a bit distracted by his muscle mass... One would think they'd never seen a male with muscles before...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:02 am
Red Gypsy

Kalani listened to their conversation a moment, a Servant stepped forward to help her onto her feet before her attention was directed to the servant and simply nodded as she got up and followed her to a room.

Lidia nodded “no problem, the of the staff members will tend to that issue” Lidia paused a moment to watch Kalani leave with the servant and when they were gone sighed a moment before she continued “as for steak and berries that shouldn’t be a problem, one of the servants will send your meal request off to the kitchen so that they can have it prepared for you while you rest” Lidia’s expression showed concern especially with everything going on at the present time, which brought matters back to where they started “the one’s who attacked Kalani, were… they wearing uniforms, or did they look like hunters” her eyes addressing Griz showed plenty of concern in them, more so with the recent threat looming over their heads. Lidia sat down on the arm of the couch while she watched Griz, her arms crossed while she sat there.

Kalani followed the servant, looking around while she did so. Everything around her was alien to her, not at all what she was used to seeing, but then again nothing about what has happened to her race and herself was normal. The maid walked slowly her eyes just as curious about Kalani as Kalani was about her surroundings, finally a question came up that while not entirely unexpected did take Kalani by surprise “don’t want to be rude, but I was curious, what are you? I’ve never seen anyone like you before” the maids straightforward question left Kalani unsure of how to answer, ordinarily this wasn’t something a lowly soldier deals with, leave the questions to those who are in a position of authority was always her philosophy, but for once there wasn’t someone there who would know how to handle this which left it up to her to figure out how to explain. Without realizing it a hand was on her shoulder and looked up to see that the maid had stopped and had placed er hand on her shoulder “it’s alright, you don’t have to answer, I was curious but I could tell that it was leaving you uncomfortable” the warm smile on her face was reassuring and continued to follow her to a door to which the maid stopped by and opened up before walking in with her “this is where you’ll stay for the time being, do try to make yourself at home, and if you need anything feel free to ask and we’ll do our best to help” Kalani was surprised by how comfortable the room was, not like anything she was familiar with considering how their homes were set up and the fact that they didn’t really have bedding like what she was comfortable with but admittedly she would make do with what was available, and just looked at the maid and smiled lightly “thank you” the maid’s smile only grew as she replied “you are quite welcome, speaking of which, what would you like to eat?” Kalani scratched her head as she thought about what she normally like to eat and then replied “well… i’m not really sure, i could try fruit and dried meat” the maid nodded “of course we’ll have some food brought to you here” this surprised Kalani “I don’t have to eat at a mess hall?” the maid stopped as she got close to the door and looked at Kalani and just shook her head “of course not, dining is optional, if you want to eat alone a tray of food can be brought to you” “I see…” everything was so strange to her but she let it go and simply watched as the maid left and closed the door behind her.

Kalani now alone walked over to the bed and touched it, finding it quite soft to the touch and simply got up on the bed without too much difficulty and adjusted slightly as she sat on it and just sat there. Kalani was not sure what to do at this point, she was exhausted but for whatever reason she was full of renewed strength, which left her very restless. Her mind was occupied with so many questions at this point that she jumped up in surprise when a servant arrived with a meal tray and placed it at a table for her before bowing and leaving. Kalani was unaccustomed to being cared for by anyone, the servants was was a foreign thing for her. Eventually she got down from the bed and stepped over to the table finding it difficult to sit in it due to her tail and just decided to move the chair slightly so that she could sit down easier and got up into the chair with ease once her tail was free and clear, and simply looked at what was on her plate. The plate having quite a selection of meat and fruits she had no clue what they were, and simply grabbed an orange fruit and took a bite out of it, immediately spitting it out when the bitterness hit her, who would ever eat such a thing she thought as she put it down, and grabbed a small red fruit, hesitant to eat it and simply took a nibble from it finding the flavor to be quite different and started eating them, which were quite a few before she turned to eyes to the dried meats and grabbed a piece and simply taking a bite out of it finding the flavor to be quite different from what she knew but also quite tasty. Each piece of meat was different from what she could tell, and the flavor changed with it, there wasn’t really a piece of meat she didn’t enjoy, the fruits she enjoyed somewhat not entirely sure what they all were but some of them were a little bitter some sweet, but overall, quite a satisfying meal.

Once she was done eating there was a cup on the tray and grabbed it looking into it, it seemed to be something but not entirely sure perhaps water and took a drink of it finding that it was quite refreshing and downed all the contents without hesitation. It was only at this point that Kalani realized that she was satisfied and simply got down from the chair and just looked around the room a moment before she sighed and looked at her tail a moment before she shook her head and simply grabbed the blanket off the bed and got comfortable on the floor, the bed wrapped around her as she dosed off to sleep without much trouble. The first moment she was aware someone was there caused her to jump up suddenly started by the servant who came in to collect the tray who was just as startled by her reaction. Kalani realizing who was there relaxed and spoke up “sorry I didn’t mean to scare you” the maid shook her head “it’s quite alright I startled you first, I’ll leave you in peace so try and get some more rest” Kalani just nodded and watched as the maid left leaving her alone once more and sighing as she sat down where she was laying moments before wondering what to do, and simply curling up in the blanket again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:10 am
Wolfe Garm

Griz gave Kalani a reassuring smile as she left with the servant, knowing that she'd get taken care of well here. Then he turned back to Lydia with a more serious expression, "They were wearing uniforms of some kind. I'll be honest in that I didn't stop to look at them too closely. Especially after the horses got finished with them. They like guns about as much as I do, meaning not at all..." he explained then gestured to the stairs, "But I had Kalani to take care of. She looked badly hurt and I could tell that she needed help. I can handle gunshot wounds better than most. Even with silver, as long as I get the bullets out soon. All I have to do is eat and rest or shift a few times to heal up. She really didn't need to waste that bandage on me when it could have been used on someone that needed it," he finished with a shrug of one shoulder.

Besides, Kalani had bandaged the one wound he had where the bullet went clean through him. He still had two where they were still inside. But he didn't say anything about the second one because it would take a bit more work to get to. The first one was easier, it was resting just under the skin of his lower back after going into his hip, which he was keeping covered for the moment. The second one had gone into his leg and stopped at the bone, so it would be a nasty one to get out. Especially since he couldn't have any anesthetic to make the process easier...

"Once the horses have been taken care of for the night, they can be left to roam as they wish. They've been trained to come when a flag is raised at the gate. It's in the saddlebags on Kana along with the rest of the information on each horse. They're a gift from my 'family' and will make a great breeding herd for the island. There's another set on the way that will keep them from any inbreeding issues. But Kana is the lead stallion and he and his mares had to arrive first. Territory thing... I've also been instructed to let you know that they can be bred with either Elven horses or Demonsteeds to help the bloodlines even more," he passed on the information he was supposed to then glanced at the three servants currently staring at his chest.

He gave a soft sigh then looked back at Lydia with a tired expression that had nothing to do with his injuries, "I don't suppose that you could show me a room and arrange for my food? And maybe someone that'll have no problem getting a bullet out without any numbing agents?" he asked her, really getting tired of females staring at him like that... Especially when he knew there would be no 'followthrough'...

Honestly, he'd gotten used to his position as an Enforcer for his 'family' and had accepted that he wouldn't be much good for anything else. Well, aside from the horses... But his size and his bear made it nearly impossible for him to be anything else.

It only had one drawback... No female would sleep with him without...

Well, no sense in thinking about it now...

He just wanted a bed and some food right now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:45 pm
Red Gypsy

Lidia listened to everything Griz had to say keeping a general log of everything mentally until she could write it down. It was at this point when Griz mentioned going to his room to rest and have a bullet removed that she looked in the direction of the women who were staring at him, and just sighed “Ladies” was all she said as they immediately snapped out of it and looked in Lidia’s direction, who in turned placed her hands at her hips as she stood there and continued “one of you, go to the kitchen and make sure that his meal request is given to the cook to be brought to his room” she paused to step over to a counter and grabbed a pen and proceeded to write down what he wanted and handed it to her, who in turn bowed and left immediately. “you two, go into the stables and make sure the horses are tended to, as instructed, the information is in the saddlebag, hop to it ladies” the other two took off without hesitation leaving Lidia there with Griz and just looked at him again once the staff were out of sight “alright, with that out of the way, this way I’ll show you to your room, and see to your injuries until our resident healer is… no longer occupied with her own concerns” Lidia requested Ashigaera to see her when she was free, who in turn gave a simple acknowledgement through their bond. Lidia wasn’t a stranger to injuries, and while she wasn’t the best, she did know how to at least clean up a wound and make sure a bullet was removed, Ashigaera was a lot better at it than she was when a proper healer wasn’t available.

As Lidia led Griz out of the Front room Ashigaera met them at the hallway to the rooms and smiled “what’s up?” Lidia shook her head and replied “come along, Arqden’s occupied for a couple of days and we need to clean up bullet wounds” she nodded and replied “alright” Ashigaera looked at Griz and nodded a moment and took a brief moment to look him over before she was following Lidia down the hallway to the room. Lidia slowed her pace slightly and gestured towards Ashigaera “this is my familiar Ashigaera, I’m her contract holder, Ashigaera this is Griz, he brought us the horses that Sebastet had requested some time ago” Ashigaera grinned “good to meet you” Ashigaera gave a friendly nod as she continued “bullet holes are a tricky thing to clean up, are you sure we shouldn’t disturb Arqden?” Lidia shook her head “no, Arqden did something foolish and unfortunately she’s indisposed until she recovers, she’ll have to come see him once she’s recovered til then we’re it” Ashigaera nodded as they stopped by a door and opened it Ashigaera and Lidia followed Griz through so that he could see his room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:35 pm
Wolfe Garm
Exiting to Griz's Suite

Griz was grateful when Lydia noticed the problems, though he was really hoping that they'd be able to get the bullets out soon. He didn't know what she was planning, but he was grateful for her help.

When Ashigaera showed up, he gave her a half-smile that made him almost cute. If he wasn't so muscular and handsome, he'd almost be able to pull off cute...

"Nice to meet you, Ashigaera. After you take get the bullets out of me, I'd like to ask that you look in on Kalani. I'm worried about how she'll adjust here. I saw her face when we rode up to the castle. While I'm not that great at reading her just yet, there was something... I have a feeling that she's not used to this kind of place, the kind of treatment she'll get here..." he said softly, a worried tone to his voice.

He followed them both to the hidden entrance to the Were's Hallway and was grateful when they put him at the end of the hallway. He'd always felt better with a wall at his back, even if it was a proverbial one.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:02 am
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Egan Savage
Egan moved into the front rooms of the castle as quickly as he could without causing pain to the injured wolf in his arms. He looked around frantically as he cradled Wind, trying to keep the wolf from sensing any fear or panic from him. Wind seemed to be trusting him and allowing him to care for him for now, but he knew that the wolf's animal instincts could cause problems if Egan lost his cool too much.

He eventually placed the wolf onto one of the sofas in the room, taking great care to be gentle and cause as little pain as possible. He managed to flag down a servant, making sure not to leave the wolf's line of sight so that he would stay calm.

He gave the servant a serious look and gestured to the injured wolf. "I need you to get Ash and bring him here as quickly as possible," he said. "Tell him that Wind is really badly injured and needs his help as quickly as possible."

He turned back to Wind as the servant ran off to fetch Ash. He knelt down to pet the wolf very gently, trying to keep him calm and make him as comfortable as he could. "You'll be okay, Wind. Help should be here soon. You just have to hold on until then."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:04 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

The wolf laid on the couch and tried not to move, unable to stop whimpering and whining from the pain. Right now, the wolf was in charge. Wind had retreated very deep into his mind in an effort to survive the torture mentally. Even then, though, it was going to be a challenge...

After a few minutes, Wind started to check back in and automatically started to shift to his human form. Once back in his human form, he couldn't help but gasp and cry out at every muscle twitch and every micro movement in his leg that he couldn't stop. Instantly, his mind was overwhelmed with the pain.

In his human form, it was easier to see his injuries and the level of torture he'd taken this time. It wasn't as bad as the last time in some cases. In other places, though, it was worse...

Ash ran into the front room from the garden and gave a gasp as he saw the situation. He recognized Egan from the village. Desha had introduced them and gotten Ash to help Egan with a few of his demonic abilities. The incubus couldn't help him with much since Egan wanted to remain hidden, but he'd given him a few lessons in the past.

For now, he approached slowly so that he wouldn't startle Wind. He looked him over and winced but turned to Egan instead, knowing that there was only one way that he was going to be able to help.

It helped that he could tell that Egan was already in love with Wind... He could use that...

"Egan... I'm going to need you to help me with this. There's only one way for me to fix any of this... For that, I need you to answer a question," he held up a hand and made certain that Egan would realize how serious this was going to be, "You have to be completely honest with me, Egan. No half-truths, no partial answers," he told him firmly then glanced at Wind before looking back at Egan to meet his eyes.

In that moment, Ash took on his full demonic form: golden skin, muscular build, horns, and even his golden bat-like wings. For the first time, Egan was safe from going insane with lust in seeing this form from Ash because Egan was already in love.

But as Ash held Egan's eyes with his own, he asked him a question, "What exactly do you desire, Egan?" his voice was a musical baritone that would have usually gotten him laid in an instant. But this time, it was simply enough to pull the answer he needed.

He needed to know how healed Egan wanted Wind to be. There was only so much that Ash could do, though. He could heal most of his injuries and save some of his mind, but he couldn't completely heal him. Not totally. For that, Wind would need a soul healer of a level that they didn't have access to. Not even Sasha could heal that much trauma. She might have been able to heal most of his physical damage, but the leg...

Well... Ash would do his best based on Egan's answer...

However, immediately after this, he wasn't going to have a choice. He was going to have to go back to the Demon Realm. If he was going to die, that was the only place that could contain the mess that was going to happen with it... But maybe, just maybe, he might be able to survive if he could renew his oath in time. Still, doing this was going to take alot of energy that he couldn't afford to waste. It was worth the risk, in his opinion.

Then again, it was likely going to piss off that damned elf... Who knew? She might even gather up the courage to come after him... Well, maybe...

But for now, he needed Egan to answer that question. What did he truly desire? The answer to that question would determine how much Ash could do...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:25 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Egan Savage
Egan looked over Wind with a horrified expression, unable to comprehend that anyone would be willing to hurt the male in such a way. He hadn't known him for very long yet, but it was just so hard not to be in love with him already. Whenever he had spent any time trying to picture a future he wanted, he had always pictured himself with someone like Wind.

He shifted his attention to Ash when the other male ran into the room. He recognized him, of course, but he hadn't seen him in quite a while. He had hoped that he might get to see him again at some point, as he had wanted to try to find more friends that would understand him properly. He wasn't happy that another visit was happening under these circumstances.

He looked a bit confused when Ash said that he would need his help, that he needed him to answer a question. He didn't get a chance to say anything else before the other male was holding up a hand and speaking again. He frowned when he heard Ash tell him that he would have to be completely honest instead of offering and half-truths or partial answers, wondering what kind of question he would need to answer.

He froze for a moment when he saw Ash's full demonic form and heard his question. His eyes remained locked with Ash's, allowing the other male to see the conflicting feelings swirling through him. He was already in love with Wind, but choosing to be with him would mean that he couldn't hide anymore. And it wouldn't be a slow trip out of the closet. Word traveled quickly around the island. Once it was known that Wind was with someone, it would spread like wildfire. But as he looked at Ash and considered his answer, he found that he could live with that. If he could help to heal Wind, even if it wouldn't be fully, he knew that he had to be honest and do all that he could. He could live with the results.

Egan took a deep breath and finally opened his mouth to speak. "I want to be happy," he stated softly. "I want to be myself for everyone to see. I want to take Wind back to his room and hold him and tell him that I love him and that everything will be okay." He took a deep breath. "I want the life that I've always dreamed about but never thought that I could have. And that's a life that involves being with Wind, loving him and being his and being part of him."

As he spoke, the hesitation and confusion vanished from his face and tone, each word serving to build up his confidence. He finally straightened up and offered Ash a determined look. "I love Wind and want a life with him. I want him to be made whole again. That's what I want, more than anything else. And I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get it."

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff