Submit

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:21 pm
I was wondering if I could get some advice from the girls in the guild please. I have been getting to know this really cute shy guy for the last couple of months. Recently I got the courage to tell him I liked him & he said same here. My question for the girls I would like to ask is if it is ok to ask him out or if I should wait till he asks me out? The reason I'm wondering is because he is very shy even though he has opened up to me about lots of things including life in general. If anyone could give me some advice I would really appreciate it thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:55 pm
I would ask him out. There's nothing weird about making the first move, if he's already shy to begin with it'll probably take him much longer to work up the courage to. I'm surprised since you both admitted you liked each other that you didn't already decide to go out haha. I would go ahead and ask him, since you know he likes you it shouldn't be a problem.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:01 pm
Yokies
I would ask him out. There's nothing weird about making the first move, if he's already shy to begin with it'll probably take him much longer to work up the courage to. I'm surprised since you both admitted you liked each other that you didn't already decide to go out haha. I would go ahead and ask him, since you know he likes you it shouldn't be a problem.
Thank you for posting in the thread I really appreciate it. The neat thing is that he is coming to a party I invited him to & he is going to be bringing some cookies to the party as well & he is already saying how awesome it will be even thought it hasn't happened yet lol. The reason I didn't ask him out that day was because he was at work so I was worried about making him feel uneasy or something like that. We talk a lot on Facebook and a month ago he gave me his number so we could text message each other which I took it as a sign that he liked me especially because he said yes to being my valentine which was so cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:32 am
moonlight_peach12

Aw that's really sweet. It sounds like he looks forward to hanging out with you and enjoys talking to you, since he also makes time even at work to respond to you. 3nodding I'd totally go for it then, just try to figure out the right time for you to do it. c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:44 am
Yokies
moonlight_peach12

Aw that's really sweet. It sounds like he looks forward to hanging out with you and enjoys talking to you, since he also makes time even at work to respond to you. 3nodding I'd totally go for it then, just try to figure out the right time for you to do it. c:
You are right he does take the time to chat with me especially at his job. It made me so happy when he admitted to liking me too that made me smile a lot. What is really neat is the last time we hung out basically we took two pictures together & when we did at the con he put his arm around my waist & brought me in close. He also took a picture of me next to R2D2 which was fun as well. I was thinking about asking him after the party to see what he says. I hope I can get the courage to tell him since it took me a little while to admit to liking him so I will do my best to ask him that day.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:55 am
moonlight_peach12

It sounds like you two have very good interactions, that's a plus~ I think the party would be a good time, but don't fret if you can't get it out then. You'll be able to do it eventually~ My husband actually asked me out at a party we went to almost a little over 4 years ago. It was a Halloween party at one of our friends and he decided to just go ahead and ask me, we've been together since. 3nodding

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:18 am
Yokies
moonlight_peach12

It sounds like you two have very good interactions, that's a plus~ I think the party would be a good time, but don't fret if you can't get it out then. You'll be able to do it eventually~ My husband actually asked me out at a party we went to almost a little over 4 years ago. It was a Halloween party at one of our friends and he decided to just go ahead and ask me, we've been together since. 3nodding
You deserve a major thank you for your great advice I really appreciate it. I'm glad that he enjoys chatting with me & enjoys seeing me as well. Do you think it would be a good idea to first ask him if he would like to come back to my apartment for a movie or dinner date & see what he says. I think it would be fun to cook together or for me to cook something he would enjoy eating or watching a movie he enjoys watching. He told me he hasn't had the chance to see the hunger games movie so I was thinking I could invite him to watch the hunger games with me at my place what do you think? I have to say that I'm glad you met the guy you enjoy being around that is great to hear especially because he asked you out as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:04 pm
moonlight_peach12

Aw you're welcome. 3nodding I don't think that's a bad idea for a first date. It's low-cost, he can see something he hasn't watched before and enjoy some good food you made (or made together if he helps). You can just open it up saying you know he hasn't seen the hunger games and you thought it would be nice to go watch it at your place and then have some dinner there. Aw thank you. c: I'm glad too, it's nice having someone you love being around come home to you every day and share that kind of thing with~

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:55 pm
Yokies
moonlight_peach12

Aw you're welcome. 3nodding I don't think that's a bad idea for a first date. It's low-cost, he can see something he hasn't watched before and enjoy some good food you made (or made together if he helps). You can just open it up saying you know he hasn't seen the hunger games and you thought it would be nice to go watch it at your place and then have some dinner there. Aw thank you. c: I'm glad too, it's nice having someone you love being around come home to you every day and share that kind of thing with~
I'm glad you like the idea that makes me happy. I was thinking what I could do is when I go to his work in April to hand him the invite I could ask him when the party is over with if he isn't too tired would he like to stay a little longer and watch a movie together. Heck I would be happy to order a pizza if need be especially the 10.00$ pizza dinner box from pizza hut so we will have plenty of food to eat. That ways we can spend some time together just he two of us. I hope this doesn't sound too geeky but if he says yes & we are able to watch a movie together I was thinking about asking him if I could put my head on his shoulder what do you think? Also you are welcome its nice to hear that you found your true love especially someone who makes you smile & laugh who also does nice things for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:23 pm
I was wondering since he suggested some games for the party & because he is bringing some games too I was wondering if I should ask him to stay a little longer so we can play a game together just the two of us. What do you think of the idea?  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:38 pm
moonlight_peach12

I'm sorry I was gone for the week, housesitting for my mom. ; w; How are things going?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:37 am
Yokies
moonlight_peach12

I'm sorry I was gone for the week, housesitting for my mom. ; w; How are things going?
Thing's are going great so far. We are planning to watch a movie together soon which I'm looking forward to doing. I think it will be a lot of fun. We are going to watch both hunger game movies which I'm looking forward to as well.  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:19 am
moonlight_peach12

That sounds like it should be nice. :3 I've only seen the first hunger games movie, I need to see the second. xD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:29 am
Yokies
moonlight_peach12

That sounds like it should be nice. :3 I've only seen the first hunger games movie, I need to see the second. xD
I think it will be too. I'm gonna be going to see him today at his job & figure out when he would like to come over to watch a movie with me & to figure out what kind of snacks he would like to have as well.  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:32 am
moonlight_peach12

Oooh when it comes to snacks I always have to get Funyuns, Sun Chips or Doritos. > w< Those are my favorite.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff