Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Civil disobedience! (Dakota/Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:29 am
Oh s**t. He was back in this place...

Again.

Well at least last time he was here, he made a cool like...Halloween buddy. Kettil, with a giant owl and sick tattoo's. He'd get himself some sick tattoo's one day too.

One day.

"Helllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" He cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted down the hallway. "A sexy man is here searching for cool dudes or girls-" "Ghouls who wanna talkkkkkkk not fight."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:46 pm
“Where is this sexy man?” Came a voice that drawled, and soon enough the owner of the voice appeared, sauntering from an open door way before she paused, and rested her hands on her hips. Her lips quirked up into a smirk, and a brow raised as she regarded Dakota. Of course the reaper was ghosting the Haunted House again…and of course she had to answer the call of a very familiar voice.

“Because I do not see any here.”

Mean.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:06 pm
Dakota grinned as an all famalier female (if not a bit huskier) teased him back.

"It's me, Did you lose your eyesight since our last meeting?" He sheathed Chama, crossing his arms in front of him and looking Hel up and down. "What's up Hel? Not finding any hunters to beat up? Well besides me, but I'm not really in the mood to fight, if you don't want too."

Chama hissed,

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:36 pm
“Oh, no, my eye sight is perfectly fine…” She did continue to make a good show of trying to look for this elusive sexy man though. The reaper hummed a bit. “Ya…not at the moment…well, aside from you…” She grinned lightly. “Not fight? Ah, but Dakota, I do so love to fight…” She made a show of cracking her knuckles, but for the time being, did nothing more than that.

“Still sticking to your claim of only fighting horsemen?”

Nyxtsuki Moon

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:13 pm
"You sure, how long has it been since you've been to the doctors? Especially with eyesight?" He grinned, "Or maybe I'm just too much for you to handle babe, It's okay, I understand. I'm ******** majestic piece of man right here."

"Eh..." He looked at her, "I'm not sure a fight's fun anyways. Someone get's hurt, it hurts. It's not really my cup of tea. If I wanted some bruising, he'd be from getting it on with my fiancee till the break of DAWWWWWWWWWWWWN."

He brought his hands up and rested them on his neck, grinning. "What do you think? I'm not exactly pulling my sword on you little lady. Horsemen are my goal, not the kids they brainwash into helping them."

Lucyal
Tried to sneak a tag on me did you? ;CC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:46 pm
“Oh, I am certain.” She replied firmly with a nod, and then let out a snort of laughter. “Too much for me to handle?” A dark brow rose. “Please, also you are just not as majestic as the man I have waiting for me.” She clucked her tongue as if to imply it was such a shame the Moon Hunter couldn’t compare.

“Ah, but if fighting is not fun, then you are not doing it right~ Pain is weakness leaving the body, Dakota.” She shot him a smirk then. “If you are still feeling pain then there must be weakness that needs to be bled out.” She then snickered. “Aw, your fiancé bruises you? You poor delicate flower, you.” Though after saying that her nose wrinkled in distaste. Candace. “Wait…fiancé?” She repeated, narrowing her eyes as she stared at the Moon Hunter.

“Hm.” Hel rolled her shoulders idly, her eyes still narrowed in thought as she regarded Dakota. “Is that the point of Hunters? To go after Horsemen?”

Nyxtsuki Moon
Ninja tags

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:22 pm
"Yes too much you know what, I'm just gonna stop. Killing my ego so easily here. It must be in my throes of marriage stage to be that I just don't have the game to play the ladies anymore." Dakota's arms crossed up over his head, "That's a serious warriors dispostion there babe." he thought about it.

"There's a point though, when you're sure all you've felt is pain. It get tiring. I get tired of being in pain." He blinked, "It's not a weakness, it's a goddamn fight every day to stay alive."

He chuckled though, "She leaves me tired and exhausted, as she's got some skills. But I am a majestic man.." he waved his hands down and up, "Yes Fiancee...soon to be wife. Sometime this year actually." He started to look like some mushy man in love.

"I'm actually pretty happy, totally didn't think I was good enough for her. but she said yes, so there you have it."

He came back and hesitated...

"Not all of us. We are meant to dispatch all forms of FEAR. Students, Horseman, Whatever the ******** the insanity s**t in this place is. Ect. ect. But it's more of...we're to keep FEAR from killing needlessly. Like the horseman. How many students go out and kill humans? Not many at all to be honest." he rubbed his face.

"And we've got this faction like running through our Island, picking us off and starting rebellions. Shitty man, it's a shitty time." He looked over at Hel, "And how are you Hel? How's school life?"

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:43 pm
Hel wanted to be all gloating and keep rubbing it in…but sadly when Dakota said ‘throes of marriage’ well, she just turned sour. Sour with envy. Wait. She was jealous about something a human had? Ugh. Even worse. Any cocky look was immediately wiped off of Hel’s face, and it soon turned into a scowl, which only deepened the more the Hunter went on.

“Ugh, shut up.” She waved a hand at him, as if she wanted to grab him by the mouth, but didn’t want to touch him either. Luckily, for her, the topic turned back to something a bit more stable to talk about. She just stared at him as he spoke, trying to make sense of his words. Unfortunately, the majority of her interactions with previous hunters had very much been anti-student…so it was hard to accept his words right now. If Horsemen and things that killed humans were truly their primary goal…then why had there been so much carnage against students?

“Oh, ya?” Hel idly rolled her shoulders again. “Good to hear your side is not as smooth as a lot of us think it is, then.” There was a small comfort in hearing that. The reaper raised a brow though, as he inquired about her. “What…you think we are buddies or something?”

Nyxtsuki Moon

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:50 pm
Dakota was still running from Marriage talk, grinning like a fool.

"Man, I'm even building a house for us...At least I hope it'll be finished soon. House take a long time, and the plot of land we got is dangerous but..so's our lives. She's gonna have like this big walk in closet, and we're going to have a California King bed...s**t, it's gonna be great!" He looked down at his hands clenching them.

"I never thought of building my own house as a kid. But damn it feels good...."

He blinked, looking back over at her. "Well, I don't think of you as a enemy so....Yeah sure, why not? You don't wanna be friends with a cool and sexy human like myself?"

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:05 pm
The more Dakota went on, the more, and quickly, Hel’s mood got worse. Bitter, angry, seething jealousy. Marriage was a trigger topic, especially coming from a source she wasn’t sure how she should feel about. “Oh, shut the ******** up, Dakota! No one cares about your stupid plans and your stupid house and your stupid marriage!” The reaper huffed, and then crossed her arms, maybe briefly puffing out her cheeks before and looking to the side before she narrowed her eyes and shot the Hunter a look.

“Well, I do not not think of you as an enemy, so there and you are not cool and you are most certainly not sexy.”

Nyxtsuki Moon

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:10 pm
"That hurts Hel..." Dakota looked wounded, "Are you...Are you..."

"Are you having proposal issues? Marriage issues?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:16 pm
WHAT!?” Hel exploded. “NO!” She howled.

Yes, yes she was.

NO, I AM NOT!”  

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:18 pm
Dakota covered his ears a bit.

Her explosion confirmed one thing....

"You know, Marriage isn't for everyone..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:20 pm
"IT IS FOR ME!" She howled.  

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:23 pm
At some point Dakota had taken a seat on some old fallen stuff, pulled out some glasses and smiled at her.

"And how does that make you feel dear?"

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces