Submit

Honkzilla

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:54 pm
Avidan leaned against the fountains, eyes closed in contentment. Having nothing to do for once was glorious. Beyond glorious. He'd almost forgotten what that was like. Well, except in daydreams. The day's warmth was incredibly relaxing. Combine that with the sounds of the fountains and he could find himself falling asleep here rather easily.

Might annoy the others around him though, he knew he tended to roll around a bit in his sleep, wouldn't do to thrash his way into someone's path. He smirked a bit, could be funny at least.

Not that there were many people around to roll into. Just how he liked it.

Shicala
Things! Short because I'm tired, but things!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Engel walked along the outter edge of the tree's inner area, her head ducked as she avoided running into too many faun. She didn't have too many friends in the tree and she was not a pae to make waves amongst her peers. Engel had been running an errand for her mother, she hadn't made it yet to pick up the items her mom wanted for supper, but in honesty she was taking her time to get them.

Oziandra

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Honkzilla

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:59 pm
Avidan opened an eye slowly at the sound of another faun approaching. Another set of hooves clopping around. He should probably sit up straight, at least then he'd most likely look less like a vagrant than he did leaned back like he was.

Wait, did she have wings too? He was wide awake now. They were feathery, and in better shape than his, but they were most definitely wings. On a faun. He staggered to his feet and hurried toward the approaching female. He hoped she wouldn't be bothered by him coming up to her, but he couldn't just let her hurry past without at least saying hello.

"Hi, um, I'm sorry to bother you, it's just, I've never seen another faun with wings. Like me. Well, sort of like me. Obviously not exactly like me."

The gargoyle was aware of the heat rising in his cheeks as he mangled what might have been a passable introduction.

Shicala

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:09 pm
Engel came to a halt as she was approached, noone had hurried towards her quite like that before and it startled her. "I uh... I was born with them" he didn't quite meet his eyes, as she looked slightly at the floor and to one side. She lifted a hand and brushed her bangs over one ear, her cream colored eyes examining the floor like it was the most interesting thing she'd ever seen. She'd not yet noticed exactly what he meant by what he'd said, she was far more nervous that someone had approached her at all at any speed.

Oziandra

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Honkzilla

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:35 pm
So she probably thought he was a total creep, running up to her like he did. He hadn't quite thought that through. It probably didn't make the best impression he could possibly make, appearing all out of breath and awkward. But still, he'd done it. Might as well try to salvage the interaction. Or he could just flee and hope to never run into her again. But then, that wouldn't accomplish all that much. "Yeah, so was I. Born this way, I mean. Um, heh, sorry to bother you. If you're bothered. I've never seen you around before. Are you new here?"

He smiled a bit, hoping to put her, and himself, more at ease.

Shicala

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:21 pm
She glanced up at him, and it was then she noticed his leathery wings. Wings like any other faun she'd ever seen in the tree, even different from those new faunies in the tree. She knew how she'd been born with wings, those heretics had seduced her mother. But how had he? had his mother been seduced too? Now he had her a little curious on top of the nervousness.

"I.. I was born here... I've never actually been outside the Tree" she answered in a soft tone. Her eyes found his face as he smiled at her, she gave him a soft smile back, her eyes returning to his wings. Had he been in fights? "I.. I'm Engel" she told him as she came to the self drawn conclusion that he must have been in fights, and that since he was still here, he must be pretty strong too.

Oziandra

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Honkzilla

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:11 pm
Avidan nodded, a little embarrassed, maybe he just wandered around too much to notice other Pae. He'd have to be more aware, after all, she seemed nice. There were probably other nice people he hadn't talked to because of that.

"Uh, nice to meet you, Engel. I'm Avidan." He held out a hand shyly to shake hers. "Uh, I go outside the tree a lot, I like to explore and all that. If you want to come with me sometime you're welcome to, I would like the company and all." His eye contact faltered a bit. Hopefully he didn't sound creepy, he understood if she wouldn't want to come along.

Shicala

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:42 pm
She took his hand in a ladylike fashion with a soft smile, well he certainly seemed a gentlefaun, which she found attractive... Though it was really the first time she'd actually thought about it come to think of it. She didn't think he sounded creepy, just interested. She heard his invitation and looked towards the nearest general direction of a view of the outside. Oh how she'd looked out these windows of sorts and dreamed what it would be like to walk in the green grass. "I, uh... " she faltered a little, she wanted to accept his offer, but she knew her mother would be on her case about it immensely "My mother forbids me leaving the tree." she admits and looks back towards him looking a touch ashamed, "I would like to accept your invitation, please don't misunderstand me" she added quickly.

Oziandra
(( oh the temptation to break mumsies rules lol ))

Shicala

Hungry Animal

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces