Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Information on Races (MUST READ)
Demon Realm, Demons, Drow, Dwarves and More!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:29 am
Here we will list the various sub-types of Demons and their rules. All demons fall under the rule of the High King, Lareth the Terrible. That one fact will remain unquestioned and unprotested.

We're also including rules for the Demon Realm, the Drow, and the Dwarves in here.

NOTICE: being reworked with clarity in mind.

VC - Wolfe Garm  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:11 pm
General Rules for the Demon Realm

Rules:
1-I am the great king Lareth. No, you may not kill me or murder me unless I say ok. (which will be never)

2-If you wish to battle, please use the roll action so it is fair between combatants. (Unless you both agree ahead of time and have it planned out)

3-Your powers may not exceed the level of ridiculousness. Example: Dragon ball Z and thus you're magically stronger than the King and gods.
( No. No. No. I will smack you if you pull that crap.)

4-Like many, I do make mistakes when I write. I am not a Grammar Nazi, but please make sure everyone can understand what you are saying. Examples;

*Text Chat speak- Porky asked 'I am 4 real. are u 4 real 2?'
You shame your writing teachers if you write like this. Save this talk for your cell phone conversations.

*odd sentences- And Suzy ran hard, but she was out of breath then the dog died.
I do not even know what happened. No one knows what happened. Do not write sentences that is a jumble of information.

5-You are free to make your own thread of a home or room as long as you write in the description, where it is located.
example: Thread title: Magi's room
in actual thread: Magi's room is a two suite bedroom with small living quarters, located on the second floor of the Demon King's castle.

Example: Thread title: Mildred's hut
In thread: Mildred's hut is a small quaint hut made inside of the mountain kingdom of the Drow race. It is located in blah blah side of town and near the blah blah market.

6-I know everyone is busy with life, so I am not going to berate you for being absent. If you go somewhere or you know you won't be around, let your rp partner know you will be out so they can rp with others and catch up on another story.

7-Have fun. If an issue does arise and you are in need of a resolution, please feel free to write to me. I am in charge of the Demon realm, and I will be sure to take care of any problems that may arise in the thread I am in charge of.

8-Let me know what race of demonic being you are so I can add it to the list, if it is not already listed.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:12 pm
Rules for Demons

1. Demons are not inherently evil. They're another race just like any other.

2. All demons can shift to a fully 'demonic' form. You can make it beast-like or more humanistic. Up to you how it looks.

3. All demons fall under the rule of Lareth the Terrible, High King of the Demons. He's not really terrible unless you get him mad, though. So don't do that.

4. Demons and Daemons are the same thing. Just different spellings throughout literature.

5. All demons have a weakness to their elemental opposite as well as some metallic weakness that acts like a major allergy. List it in your profile!

6. Demonic classes and sub-types are done on an individual basis. But I will state that the Incubi are rare. We've got it so that the demons started out as Incubi and evolved from there to something a little less flesh-obsessed.

7. All Demons should have a primary residence in the Demon Realm. If you're evil, that's negotiable.

8. The demons are NOT the evil ones who follow the Christian devil. These are simply an elemental race who evolved on their own. Lucifer's followers are actually all angels who fell with him and have been altered over time by Christian belief into what the Christians believe demons to be. Do not confuse the two!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:13 pm
Rules for Drow emotion_awesome

1. All Drow have an aversion to sunlight. They don't like it and it doesn't like them. It's a major weakness.

2. The Drow currently reside in the Demon Realm. There aren't alot of them so keep that in mind. We only have one person role playing this race right now, so please keep that in mind.

3. The Drow are a race of Elves. But they've been separated from them for a long time and are now considered 'cousins' of the Elves. They are at peace with the Elves.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:14 pm
Rules For Demonic Dwarves

1-Your magic 'demonic power' is Berserk mode but you can change it off and on like a switch as you have been trained to do so. No more out of control berserk mode where you can't control yourself and give us a mary sue story of how you murdered your loved one.

2-Ever play Dragon Age?
Yes? -High five! You can use story lines from that or the rules the dwarves of Orzammar used.
No?-Boo! Go play the game! J/k. If you want to know more about dwarven society that is NOT Tolkien based, hit up the wiki page for Dragon Age and look up the dwarves of Orzammar. Good references there, but do not let it limit you to what you want to do with your dwarf. Its just a guideline.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:17 pm
Current Races in Demon Realm

1. Demons
-Incubi
-Succubi
-Shadow Master
-All knowing king who cannot be labeled as any specific one as he's too grand. AKA mutt

2. Drow (not demons but reside in the demon realm)

3. Dwarves (Partially demonic)

4-Nine Tailed Foxes (animal like demons)  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:10 am
Rules and Details of Nine tail Fox Demons

1. The power Nature's calling is only for foxes who have nine tails or more. Officially the most tails a fox can have is ten. Thats when they reach the respectible adult age and can be considered for leadership of their family clan.

2. The ability Fox Fire is gained after a fox demon gets his/her second tail.

3. Weaknesses are Iron, their tails being cut off and One plant weakness of your choice, they also don't like Ice magic.

4. For mating rules Pm The False One.

5. Foxes are not inherently evil but they do always have a desire to steal and constantly cause mischief in the forms of pranks, tricks, games etc.

6. Most female fox demons have a strong will power and this makes it harder to summon them to the mortal world.

7. Foxes get the teleportation ability shortly after they hit the centuary and a half year mark which is half a year away from getting their second tail. This ability can only be used to travel through the Demon Realm and foxes have to recuperate for two hours after every teleportation usage.

8. Fox demons are born with either very darkly colored whisker marks on their face, or lighter colored ones. Most males have dark prominent whisker marks which help attract a female's attention.

9. All foxes have litters of up to 6 to 8 kits, It is rare for a fox demon to have less then four children.

10. If you need an example of how to do your profile for a fox demon or need a good description for abilities. Please check The False One's Profile for Aaron De Belmontague in the False's lovelies thread under Profiles.  
Information on Races (MUST READ)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games