Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:58 pm
Welcome to Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders. Please come in and enjoy the wondrous sights available for purchase. There are numerous pieces of absolute beauty awaiting you. From dolphins carved out of sapphires to hawks carved out of amber, all are available for purchase and displayed in glass cabinets all around the store. Custom orders are taken, but only with enough flattery given to the owner.

In the back of the store lies Cassius' home, entrance by invitation only. He has a spacious living room filled with luxuries he cannot live without. Two bedrooms and a bathroom even the gods would covet. At the very back of his home is a very ornate set of double doors that lead directly to the beach and the ocean.

When you enter the shop, do remember to pay alot of attention to Cassius. We don't want him to pout...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:54 pm
Cassius was polishing a large ruby when Desha entered the shop and set it aside to give him a beautifully seductive smile as he tossed a lock of his hair over his shoulder, "Desha... How kind of you to come visit me today... Whatever can I possibly do for you?" he asked, his voice timbered perfectly for seduction.

Desha gave a soft sigh and shook his head slightly as he approached the counter, "Do we have to go through this again Cass? I'm just here to pick up my order so that I can get back to check on Dancer," he said, his voice showing how tired he was of this game. Hell, he was just plain tired.

Cass made a beautiful frown as he fully looked the mage over, "You're tired Desha. What has your son gotten himself into now? Wait. Don't tell me. I can't handle gruesome tales today. I'll leave you alone today, but you can expect a full flirt the next time you come by. I don't really dare let up on you just yet," he said and turned with a swirl of his hair to head into his rooms to pick up a box and returned to the shop to hand it over to the mage.

"Here you are. Take a look and tell me what you think before you leave. You know I cannot abide an unsatisfied customer," he encouraged, only flirting just a little bit. He couldn't seem to help himself.

Desha opened the box and let out a small gasp, biting his lip before lifting the gem out to see how the light played through it. There were just no words to describe how he felt about it. There was his Mao, standing on the beach with Desha behind him, hands on his shoulders, their hair moving in the wind together, "Cass..." he shook his head, unable to say a word as he lowered the priceless piece of sapphire back to the box and closed it with his eyes tightly closed.

Cassius simply smiled at him, "Good... Call it a gift then... I don't do it often, but I know how much his leaving hurt you. Maybe this will give you the chance to finish healing. I may be what I am but I'm not totally heartless. Now go on and spread the word of my fantastic talent," he told him simply, understanding fully when the mage simply turned and left, holding the box tightly in front of him.

Another satisfied customer. That made Cassius grin in complete satisfaction. Of course, he also knew the spells he'd put into the piece would also help Desha get over his loss and move on, so it was an added bonus to him.

He gave a pleased sigh and picked the large ruby back up and contemplated it, wondering what shape to give this one. Not another heart. Everyone thought of hearts when they saw a ruby. Some people simply had no taste at all....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Marcus Wonderland

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:57 pm
User Image

׺°”˜ I cast Ϻ Λ ɢ I ȼ upon myself. `”°º×

❤ And transformed from an Ʉ ɞ ʆ ɣ human

〖 Into a ʙ Σ Ʌ ʊ Ⱦ I Ӻ ʊ ȴ Beast

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Ocean Of Crazy: Derp a Derp.

The interior of the shop was just as lovely as the exterior, Yu would come to find when he finally stepped into the store. All the wares appeared to be some form of jewelry, carved into some form of elaborate, ornate form. Some of them appeared to be statues if their size were anything to go by, but there were just as many delicate pieces littered about; some which even appeared to be jewelry.

Entranced by the sight, Yu didn't even bother to look at the shop keepr, or if there was even a simple assistant. Instead, his eyes were trained upon a rather frail looking piece of sapphire hidden behind a glass counter. It was a pretty piece, diamond in shape. It looked like just the type of thing he would string up amongst his horns if given the chance.

-Yu Eifion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:12 am
Marcus Wonderland

Cassius watched the wizard when he entered, noting his style and what caught his eye. When he saw what he was staring at, he knew exactly what to tempt him with. A different cabinet, this one kept from sight. A pulled tray. A soft hum and Cass moved to stand behind him, letting him feel something being draped over his horns once, twice, and a third time.

He stepped back and offered a mirror from the back, letting him see his reflection in another mirror to the front. From his horns draped a single piece with countless sapphires, small emeralds and diamonds, and a few quartz crystals that dangled perfectly. It was a piece meant to wrap around horns, each sapphire carved into the shape of a wave. It not only decorated his horns, though, it also secured his hair between them and kept it out of his face.

Cass reached around and traced a finger along the man's cheek with a teasing smile fully visible in the mirror, "Oh yes... Much more the thing for you than that silly little thing... It shows off your horns to perfection, keeps your lovely hair out of the way, and shows your personality as well. A perfect little non-conformist..." he whispered teasingly, his voice made for music and filled with it as it moved through the room around them both.

He set the mirror in his hands down and moved around to face the man, his hands trailing over his shoulders lightly, "Unless you would prefer the simple little diamond shape that I'd intended for one of the village women to hang over her bed..." he added, deliberately dropping his voice to encourage the man to move closer, his knowing smile showing full well that he'd known the exact piece to offer him.

While it appeared more delicate than the one he'd been looking at, the one currently threaded around his horns was strong enough to stop a sword. Not an arrow or a bullet, it wasn't that type of piece. But it was strong, the subtle spells woven into it ensured that. Additional spells in the gems themselves aided a person working water magic and he couldn't help his confident smile as he offered that little detail as the closer of the sale.

"The gems have been spelled to aid anyone using water magic. They'll also store small bits of energy. All you have to do is cycle the energy into them one at a time during a moment of pure concentration or relaxation, like meditation or something. A piece like that is perfect for a mage or a sorcerer, both able to manipulate the natural forces but such levels we can only dream to equal them. For a witch or wizard, the piece would be invaluable for the stored energy which could mean the completion of a fight or the escape from one. So tell me... Do you think like it?" he explained, lowering his head to rest his chin on one hand as he looked up at the man.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Marcus Wonderland

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:15 pm
User Image

It was simply the feeling of magic, no matter how subtle it was to his senses that stayed Yu's form as someone began to drape something around his horns. That didn't mean he was entirely comfortable though, even when he was able to put a face to whoever strung up the rather beautiful looking strand of gemstones amongst his head; all thanks to the mirror the other man was carrying. Years of keeping to himself making anything of a more intimate touch, like this shop-keepers touchy hands feeling all to strange to the white haired witch.

Though calling the other a man would be a mistake. Even if he were to have lived under a rock, Yu would be able to tell this man was no mere human. His face was too well proportioned, and his hair lacking any real imperfections; not to mention the fact that it was a dazzling silver. Not that his status should be any surprise, none of those filthy creatures could have possibly created such works of art.

And what a piece of work it was. Yu could only hover his hand over the threaded stones, too afraid to touch the deceptively frail looking pieces. It was very lovely, beyond lovely; and if the magic it was enchanted with was anything to go by, pretty valuable. However there was only one issue over it.

"While pretty, I don't believe I have the....compensation I believe the word is? For this piece." he worded carefully, keeping his eyes on the mirror.

-Yu Eifion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:36 pm
Marcus Wonderland

Cass gave a low seductive chuckle and a pleased smile, knowing full well that he'd gotten the right reaction to the piece, "I believe we can come to an arrangement we can both agree on... I don't make all my pieces for monetary gain alone," he said softly then turned his attention to the ruby he'd been holding earlier.

He lifted it up and let the light shine through it, "Each piece I create has a life of its own once I finish with it, a purpose of its own. Each gem is a perfect receptacle for the spells I set into them. Sometimes they wish for nothing more than to be displayed appropriately. Sometimes they desire to be used for power in some way. Take this ruby for instance... I have no idea yet what shape it will take or what spell it will require. But once I get started on it, it will show me what it wants," he explained as he tucked a lock of hair behind his ear in a slightly coy movement before turning his beautiful lavender eyes on the wizard.

"Your piece wished to be used for the purpose I just described to you. It craves power, desires to be used by someone who would respect it. You're the first I've come across that would actually respect it. So I'll let you have it. In return, I'll expect a favor in the future. And since you work with water elements... And I happen to dearly love the water... We can leave the favor limited to something involving water... Is that a deal?" he offered, knowing full well that it was more than a fair deal. In fact, the wizard came out on top in the deal. At least for now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Marcus Wonderland

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:47 pm
User Image

Yu cocked his brow, finally designing to turn his eyes onto the shop-keep as he did his little explanation. It was certainly a tempting offer. The spells on it would be useful, and while water related magics weren't exactly a problem spot for him, Yu wasn't exactly one to thumb his nose at magical aids.

It was the man's offer for its price that made him a little wary. An undetermined favor relating towards water? That was nothing short of strange. What kind of person would need a favor like that? Yu could hardly think of anything that would involve that - unless it was collecting ingredients; and even then that was a bit peculiar.

The white haired man struggled a bit in his mind, his own desire for what could be an actual useful pair of jewelry warring between his own cautions - a battle which was won with a sigh. Gently unwrapping the threaded gemstones from his horns, Yu offered the piece of art back with open palms, a slightly despondent expression clouding his eyes.

"I would..like..to accept. However maybe another time. I'm currently in the process of figuring out a bit more about this island. And, if it's open for...permanent residency." He offered freely.

-Yu Eifion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:06 pm
Marcus Wonderland

Cassius gave a low chuckle and shook his head, knowing full well that he'd be setting the piece aside for him to come back for. Still, he didn't take it back just yet, letting the wizard hold onto it for the moment. Instead, he set the ruby back down on the polishing cloth and propped his chin back on his open hand.

"That's easy enough to tell you. It's always open for permanent residency. All you have to do is head up to the castle and see Sebastet or one of her friends about it. You may have noticed one of them in the market place just a short bit ago. Long white hair? Beautiful emerald green eyes? That's Desha. He's lived on the island for centuries now. You can talk to him if you like. The castle is the main permanent residence for those who are other than human, though some of them do live in the village here. Much like myself, of course. I can't stand to be very far from the beach and the castle is on the cliff-height," he explained with a one-shouldered shrug.

He leaned back with a small sigh and pulled out two small trays from under the counter, one of them empty, the other filled with more precious gemstones. He slid the empty tray closer to him, "If you aren't going to take the piece, you can set it in there. I'll hold onto it for a day or two. After that, I suppose I'll let that water demon have it who's been drooling over it," he said with a regretful sigh, "Though the idiot really doesn't have much taste and moves around like an over-fed ox most of the time..." he added, truly not wanting to turn the piece over to that one.

He picked up a large emerald that was easily the size of a large fist and frowned at it, "I suppose I'd better get started on that piece for Lareth... The Demon King has such picky taste though..." he said softly to himself, tilting his head at the piece as if fully expecting the wizard to turn down the piece he'd shown him and leave.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Marcus Wonderland

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image

The other man turned out to be more helpful than Yu could have ever anticipated. Even as he listened to the other politely, his mind was quickly working over the new information. It was obvious that his best source about this town was this Sebastet person. The fact that they were in charge of permanent residency meant they had to be high up in the totem of power so to speak.

Though Yu doubted he would simply be allowed into the castle. Even though he wasn't...human...per-say, he was still a practical stranger; and no sane person would invite an unknown into their domain. Which left that rather peculiar man who was showing off in the market earlier. He would probably be a safer bet overall in this.

Perking up once the shopkeeper was finished, Yu allowed a semblance of a smile to cross his face. "I see...Well if life permits I just might be back later to take another look at that splendid piece. But for now, I don't suppose you know where this...Desha, I believe his name was, is?"

-Yu Eifion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:38 pm
Marcus Wonderland

Cass lowered the emerald back into the tray and nodded to him with a playful smile, "Oh yes... Desha it is... He should be headed for the Safe Path right now... Just follow the market to the other end of the village. You won't be able to miss the Path. Or Desha..." he said with a teasing smile then waved a hand in dismissal of him as he scooped the treasures out of sight.

He even opened the door for him. Without using a spell to do so or his hands. Proving that he was much more powerful than he appeared, "And when you're ready for it, do let me know..." he added, knowing full well that if the wizard stayed on the island, he'd be back for the piece. Until then, he'd learn just how outclassed he was in so many ways...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Marcus Wonderland

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:45 pm
User Image

Yu listened with a perked ear, making sure to memorize the simple directions. He had no desire to be lost in this strange, mixed village. Especially when he had a direction for now. Plus there was always a chance his newest target might not be there when he did finally get to there.

The witch did however c**k a brow at the others little display of power; not quite certain as to what message the other was trying to say. Perhaps it was a threat of some kind for not taking the jewelry? Or maybe it was a way to entice him into buying the piece by showing off his own ability? Whichever it was, Yu just gave the man a polite nod, a small "Thank you." escaping his lips as he took his leave; having no desire to think on it too hard.

[Exit - The Safe Path]

-Yu Eifion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:08 pm
Vihata

"It's beautiful, isn't it? Carved from a moonstone," came the beautifully musical voice from behind him. Cassius made sure to stay a few steps away in case he startled the customer, not wanting him to jump and break anything. He stepped around and opened the case to lift the small piece out and offered it to the man with a small playfully teasing smile as he looked the man over openly.

While Cassius knew he was beautiful, he knew when to appreciate it in others. Admittedly, Cass thought he was the more beautiful, but he always did. With his white hair free and flowing down his back, framing his lightly muscular body and setting off his lavender eyes, who could resist him? Even wearing a simple pair of pale blue jeans with a lavender shirt unbuttoned most of the way, he still knew he was beautiful.

"I haven't set any spells in it yet, but if you know what you want the piece for it won't be hard to accommodate you..." his lavender eyes moved over the man again before returning to his eyes, "In any way you can think of..." he added with a raised eyebrow.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:35 pm
Vihata

Cass grinned at the man, fully able to see that he knew how to play part of the 'game'. Now to see what else he had up his sleeve...

"I've been waiting for that shipment for over a month now. It's a good thing I didn't have any orders for them," he said simply as he cleared the box from the counter, "Now then. Let's see what you have to offer," he added with a wink.

He'd check through the shipment later. After all, people knew better than to cheat him. So he felt certain that every last ruby, emerald, onyx, sapphire, and diamond was there. Possibly with a few extras thrown in to keep him in a good mood.

He laid a piece of super soft leather on the counter and gestured for the customer to place the gemstone he was talking about on it, "I'm Cassius, by the way," he introduced himself easily, hoping that the man would do the same.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff