Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Stuck on a fork road?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tonalmeyotl

Wheezing Rare

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:19 pm
One road, just be female, and the other road, be male.

I've been having this issue since I was little, I feel more like a boy now after trying to be female for a few years.
My voice is deep sorta sometimes, I'm strong like a man but I have a female body. People assume I'm a boy until I speak (normally I have a female-like voice) or if the teacher or my friend say "oh no, she's a girl".
I tried and tried, and still unsure of everything.

I'm not interested in girls though, I get nauseated having a female body and looking at a girl (no offense) and I get really dysfunctional (I don't know how to act around girls) around them. I don't like having breasts I feel more better flat.

I have a weakness against cute items or anything cute thoughh..
then again, I'm more of a pansexual in terms of sexuality, it all depends on the individual's self, their personality, etc; not their gender.

I haven't came out to my parents yet about wanting to be fTm, we don't have the money and don't know if insurance can cover it I can ever get it if I make a final decision anytime soon.
I think they'd utterly disown me; they're kinda hypocrites, and my father will just laugh at me.

Any advice from any other individuals facing this and any advice on coming out to anyone really?

Its really beating me up mentally.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:11 am
Burando Zesu

I've been having this issue since I was little, I feel more like a boy now after trying to be female for a few years.
My voice is deep sorta sometimes, I'm strong like a man but I have a female body. People assume I'm a boy until I speak (normally I have a female-like voice) or if the teacher or my friend say "oh no, she's a girl".

I'm not interested in girls though, I get nauseated having a female body and looking at a girl (no offense) and I get really dysfunctional (I don't know how to act around girls) around them. I don't like having breasts I feel more better flat.

then again, I'm more of a pansexual in terms of sexuality, it all depends on the individual's self, their personality, etc; not their gender.

I haven't came out to my parents yet about wanting to be fTm, we don't have the money and don't know if insurance can cover it I can ever get it if I make a final decision anytime soon.
I think they'd utterly disown me; they're kinda hypocrites, and my father will just laugh at me.

Any advice from any other individuals facing this and any advice on coming out to anyone really?

Sorry to be replying till now. However it sounds like you might be a male trapped in a females body. Have you thought about getting a Sex Change? I know it is a bit expensive, but it sounds like it could help you.  

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

Tonalmeyotl

Wheezing Rare

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Burando Zesu

Sorry to be replying till now. However it sounds like you might be a male trapped in a females body. Have you thought about getting a Sex Change? I know it is a bit expensive, but it sounds like it could help you.

It's alrighty, I'm glad it's still up so someone overtime can respond.
I have ever since I found out about those when I was in middle school (now a "young adult". I've even over years looked at therapists specifically in that field for my area as well but my parents are not understanding. I tested the water with them by asking them about what would they do if one of their kids came out to them and it was a beyond negative response so I'm scared to tell them about it. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:04 pm
Burando Zesu
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Burando Zesu

I have ever since I found out about those when I was in middle school (now a "young adult". I've even over years looked at therapists specifically in that field for my area as well but my parents are not understanding. I tested the water with them by asking them about what would they do if one of their kids came out to them and it was a beyond negative response so I'm scared to tell them about it. gonk
Coming out can always be hard. My dad was not the most reassuring when coming out, but over time he got over it.  

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

Tonalmeyotl

Wheezing Rare

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:17 pm
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Burando Zesu
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Burando Zesu

Coming out can always be hard. My dad was not the most reassuring when coming out, but over time he got over it.

Mmmn, I'll try to come up with a plan then first before choosing a day to come out.

; u ;  
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff