Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Underground [ Catacombs of Kirigakure ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ιnka's sudden arrival caught me by surprise. He brought his weapon up into the clone's throat as my sword came down on its back, and its attack was ended before it had even gotten a chance to really fight. The body dissolved into fuuin, and spread out on the ground. I jumped back from them to avoid them, and retreated to Inka's side, bringing a hand up to my stinging cheek. In the heat of the moment I hadn't even noticed I'd gotten hit. I wiped away the bit of blood, and turned my attention back to the magma lady and the clones forming behind her. I couldn't help wondering what combinations they were, if the one we'd just beaten was a mix between myself and Inka--and someone I didn't know. Thinking about it, I was glad to have defeated it when we did. If it had the ability to use my states of being, well, the fight would have been much more difficult.
-----I glanced at Inka, then raised my blades once more, readying my stance. "Do whatever you need to do. I'll make sure the clones don't get to close."

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησt c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 0
α c :: 1 0 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 5 0 5 (+5)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 2 0 / 4 8 5 (+5)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 3 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask (wearing)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Formless dodge - 30 stamina
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking] - E
• Oritatami-shiki no Koushin [Folding Lips] - B :: Complex
The practitioner places the blunt side of their weapon, or their foot or palm against a broad section on the target, surges chakra to the corresponding area, and then pushes it outward in the same motion. The pulse should be more than enough to offset other ninja, creating a decent opening for a quick melee strike.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
Zama no Bensho [State of Defense]
While in this state, the Hakemoto gives off a thin aura of their corresponding chakra color. This aura is constantly flowing from their body, so long as they are conscious and aware of their surroundings. Although the user is unable to perform techniques above Rank B, any Ninjutsu under Rank B that makes contact with the aura is dispersed. Additionally, any Genjutsu under Rank B is easily seen through, though not broken, so long as the aura is active.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AandOE

BlackFruity

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:29 pm
User Image
S E V E N T E E N R E D - E Y E S R U N A W A Y

Inka Hizara
I've only ever been at peace with myself through three ways;
in death, in climax, and in witnessing my own destruction.

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R D E M O L I T I O N

I must continue to live. I promised.

[x] Inka sneered, red eyes taking in the sight of the melting clone with glee out of the corner of their eyes. However the pupils refused to sway from the forming clones and fiery hag that stood before the Chuunin and Jounin, across the heated ground. With the nearest opponent down Inka holstered the Bullroarer and removed his gloves, tucking them into his belt, behind one of the many stiff satchels that were attached. A hand remained there, ready to pull another trick from his nonexistent sleeves. "On the contrary," Inka growled. "I want them close. So close I can taste them - Come on!" The Chuunin charged, teeth bared in an animal's ferocity. "I'll turn you to dust, b***h!" The moment Inka's foot landed on the ground from his initial lunge he launched himself up into the air, his hand pulling a small scrap of fabric from one of his pocket. Hands came together around the fabric around handsigns, chakra seeping into the fabric before being thrown open - the fabric expanding drastically, becoming as wide and tall as the Chuunin holding it. It's four corners attached themselves to both of Inka's hands and feet expanding like a kite behind him. With the control afforded to him by his affinity with Fuuton chakra, Inka was able to fly over the super heated ground, the heat rising and meeting the Chuunin, and near the two clones and dark, demonic looking woman. Inka, however, was more concerned in stopping the source of the clones, the hag.

Upon reaching the air space almost directly above the woman, Inka ended the kite, going into a freefall around six meters in the air. The moment Inka started dropping he summoned chakra once again, hands coming together and forming the needed signs as he breathed in a deep, angry breath. Inka breathed out fire, but the flames twisted and swirled around him into a sphere, barely becoming completely before the stability of the chakra was knocked off balance by the free fall and the intended happened - an explosion. Heat and the concussive force of the explosion was sent outward, leaving the Chuunin unharmed at the eye of the storm. Inka planned for the explosion to occur as close to the inhuman hag as possible, to burn her with the wild flames and break her bones and armor with the blast, while the concussive force would travel through any hard exterior and rebound in her body, bruising and breaking anything soft within - but only if the force could reach or crack through any solid barriers.

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Techniques:
• Jutsu: Takoage no Waza [ Art of Kite Flying ]

• Type: Bukijutsu • Rank: C [ C o m p l e x ] • Cost: 20

• Description: The user will draw a special piece of fabric from their person, placing it between their index and middle fingers. With an infusion of chakra, the fabric will grow in size, becoming the height and width of the original user. After doing so, the user will then grab onto each corner with his hands and feet, outstretching the cloth. Regardless of the user’s weight, this cloth can be used to glide over massive gaps and escape Earthy effects.
It should be noted that if the user has Fuuton [ Wind ] elemental chakra, they are able to free fly using this cloth.

Technique Name: Bakushinchi [ Centre of the Explosion ]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Katon [ Fire ]
Description: The user calls up their chakra into their lungs, breathing out fire to encircle them in a small sphere, though it offers no protection from projectiles and would only feel like a hot scrapping of sandpaper to anyone who crosses its boundary. Inside the user's lungs, while still breathing out, the chakra suddenly shifts and becomes unstable. The fire bursts out into the sphere and a violent reaction occurs. The direction of the chakra keeps the resulting explosion away from the user.

The explosion, if the target is within 3m/10', will knock out the opponent for a single post. The target will also be covered in second-degree burns and heavy bruising on the side of the body that was facing the explosion. Between 4m/13' and 6m/20', the victims will be blasted off their feet, and be lightly burned and bruised, but only enough that they'd be discomforted until they are healed. The entirety of the jutsu, from summon to explosion, can take place in a single post, or be extended, and thus hold off the explosion if outside forces permit, for two posts.

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi
X(?) Locate Minowa (defeat Anbu) - Report to Syy
X Defeat his siblings (?)
X Find means of lowering flooding in the streets
- Investigate Storm drains - Lady Magma Church building [ Search and Scan A-Rank w Kaileer ]

Item Owned:
- x1 Mushroom Antidote - 1 adult doses
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

It would be so easy to give in to the old ways, into my own misery, and delve once more into the silent depths. But I can't. I can't leave them.

⊗ CHAKRA 352/550
⊗ STAMINA 185/250
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:10 pm
Inka's surprisingly fast closing across the air to the woman was met with no retaliation, even as he descended. The black carapace of the exceptionally tall woman bent over slightly as she was forced down into the ground's newest crater. Hands slightly raised to keep her balance, she looked a bit woozy, as if the concussive wave had knocked her senseless. Charred chunks of encrusted brine that had accrued upon the woman fell to the ground, revealing that she wore no kind of normal armor, but that she herself was the armor. Exceedingly heavy, and now at the low point of Inka's newest crater, her slow movements and ability to grind her fingernails through solid piping could now be explained. Arms raised still, it'd be a moment or two until she regained herself.

The copies were further spaced apart, and not yet fully established when the heat washed over them. The fuuin holding them together rippled across their outsides, restoring their clothing, hair, and exposed skin after the heat's shockwave passed by them. Reaching full growth, the first sported great muscles, fire red hair, and a young set of dual tomoe splashed on his eyes. The second grew delicately snow blue hair, shrine maiden clothes, and black threads draped from her joints. The latter formed handsigns, poofing away from the encounter, with the former cracking his knuckles and neck, stretching out to warm himself up.

Revelations: Kōton: Kikou no Mukankaku [ Steel Release: Impervious Armour ] - Unknown Rank
Snow Blue - Used Gyakukuchiyose [Escape!]

2 posts left
Yōton: Daichi Atatameru [ Lava Release: Ground Warming ]
Official Description: The user can heat the ground to the heat of ~150 degrees within a 20 meter radius. This can easily melt shoes and fuse them with the ground to make the target bound to the ground, or make objects easier to enflame. 5 posts until the ground cools.

BlackFruity

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----тhe sudden change in Inka's demeanor surprised me, since until then he'd been so impassive. But, then, I hadn't seen him fight until now. The Mist had a reputation, after all. I barely had a chance to brace myself for the shockwave that followed the explosion he created, bringing my arm up in front of me to protect my head. I was far enough away to avoid the explosion, but the blast still made me stagger.
-----I didn't have much of a chance to worry about what Inka was doing. The clones beyond the lava lady, despite being caught in the blast of heat, continued forming, and actually finished. I barely got a chance to see the smaller of the two before it vanished, but the other was pretty massive. Not Wanryoku massive, but big enough. I couldn't tell anything else from the distance. Screw it... I lost patience, and charged forward. Pushing chakra once more into my feet, I leaped at the labyrinth wall, 'sticking' to it, for lack of better phrasing, and ran along it instead of the ground, approaching the red-haired clone quickly.
-----Close enough finally, I could see the red eyes signifying the Sharingan. s**t. I just had to hope that his body wasn't as fast as his eyes, in that case. Grip tightening on the hilts of my blades, I shoved off of the wall the moment I was close enough, and, using my position above him to my advantage, flipped forward, extending both blades. If I was lucky and hit, at the very least I would have my weight behind the attack.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησt c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 0
α c :: 1 0 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 0 0 / 4 8 5 (-20)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 2 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask (wearing)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing] - E
• Boushi Shita [ Spinning Tongue ] - C :: Simple
The practitioner performs an abrupt front flip while extending either their weapon or leg, as to smash or slice on contact with the target. Although not particularly viable, it can be a rather surprising maneuver, especially from a height.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
Zama no Bensho [State of Defense]
While in this state, the Hakemoto gives off a thin aura of their corresponding chakra color. This aura is constantly flowing from their body, so long as they are conscious and aware of their surroundings. Although the user is unable to perform techniques above Rank B, any Ninjutsu under Rank B that makes contact with the aura is dispersed. Additionally, any Genjutsu under Rank B is easily seen through, though not broken, so long as the aura is active.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:45 pm
User Image
S E V E N T E E N R E D - E Y E S R U N A W A Y

Inka Hizara
I've only ever been at peace with myself through three ways;
in death, in climax, and in witnessing my own destruction.

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R D E M O L I T I O N

I must continue to live. I promised.

[x] With a loud snarl, Inka lunged in even closer, slidding down the crater's curve to get closer to the crusty woman. Hands flew through handsigns, however there was a slowness to his speed in comparison to the last jutsu, showing a lack of familiarity. However, the chakra that funneled through the Chuunin was directed into a single hand this time, and Inka was a lot closer. within touching distance of the woman, hand outstretched and palm flat and facing the strange woman's face. A disk of fuuton chakra appeared, but as soon as it had taken shape so soon did it flux as more chakra was pumped suddenly into it. The disruption caused an immediate effect - another explosion, bringing about a dark smirk on Inka's thin lips. Inka was focused on the woman, beleiving her destruction would also mean the end of the clones. He just hoped that the woman fell fast enough that he wouldn't suddenly be in a two-front battle, with himself in the middle.

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Techniques:
Technique Name: Burasutou~ōru [ Blast Wall ]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuton [ Wind ]
Description: With one hand as the base of this jutsu's chakra source, a flat circle of Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra is summoned, it's face dictated by the direction of the user's palm. It's diameter is .5m/1ft across. Almost completely useless, this thin shield of chakra is visibly swirling at a rapid pace, giving it a deadly appearence. In actuality, if disturbed, the Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra would disperse outward, causing minor cuts in any soft material, including skin of the user's hand. The purpose of this jutsu is to wait until an opponent or object, such as a thrown projectile, get close enough that, when infused with further chakra by the user, will explode with enough force to knock the object flying at ferocious speeds and an individual knocked down with fatal injuries, including second degree burns and torn organs from the concussive force. However, this shield is almost completely ineffectual without the target being directly in front of the shield. Two steps back and the small blast will barely stop a thrown projectile and barely push against a human with no injury caused at all.

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi
X(?) Locate Minowa (defeat Anbu) - Report to Syy
X Defeat his siblings (?)
X Find means of lowering flooding in the streets
- Investigate Storm drains - Lady Magma Church building [ Search and Scan A-Rank w Kaileer ]

Item Owned:
- x1 Mushroom Antidote - 1 adult doses
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

It would be so easy to give in to the old ways, into my own misery, and delve once more into the silent depths. But I can't. I can't leave them.

⊗ CHAKRA 332/550
⊗ STAMINA 185/250
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:19 pm
Running along the wall was clever, in getting away from the heated ground. The young man's eyes quickly traced Kaileer's intended route, and jumped to his side as the Jounin landed. Skidding to a halt, the man's foot hit the crumbling side of the crater, crippling his stance as he fell into Inka's attack. Down within said crater, the slow, heavy woman's carapace cracked from Inka's onslaught. Popping off in chunks, the shell broke down to ground, hollow as a chocolate Easter bunny, the woman no longer here. The airborne Fuuin faded, but the plethora of uneasiness remained: Did the fuuin-based folks die, too, or were they still semi-alive somewhere? Only time may tell...
Technique used: Unknown. 2 chuunin level fuuin-folks defeated, with awards from such given accordingly.
BlackFruity

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items