Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Baby Pics of Darth Daddicus - shhhhhh Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Gold
  + 1
View Results

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:53 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Well, someone sure is stirring up trouble around here. :/

I'm the one the takes care of the Bump Log around here, and I just got a mysterious message passed down to me through some back channels.

Someone has got a new Guild Bumper approved. :/

Must be some of my Jedi friends. >.<

Here it is.

User Image

[align=center][IMG]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll122/jinnparien/EvilSithBabyBumper_zpsba44f6ba.jpg[/IMG][/align]

eek

Tee Hee isn't he just adorable ^_^ Little Sithie <3 Well, the pics I posted above were those baby pics he mentioned in his guild announcement - so shhhhhh smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

I'm the one the takes care of the Bump Log around here, and I just got a mysterious message passed down to me through some back channels.

Here it is.

User Image

[align=center][IMG]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll122/jinnparien/EvilSithBabyBumper_zpsba44f6ba.jpg[/IMG][/align]

eek

Tee Hee isn't he just adorable ^_^ Little Sithie <3 Well, the pics I posted above were those baby pics he mentioned in his guild announcement - so shhhhhh smile

Alright, I'll keep this out of my reports. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:00 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Here it is.

User Image

eek

Alright, I'll keep this out of my reports. >.<

Although that is a great baby pic of him - wish it were in my slideshow in my first post last picture ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:32 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Here it is.

User Image

eek

I love that you started this Blue! That bumper is hilarious! Making mischief is soooo much fun! LOL Keep it up girl! 4laugh  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:37 am
Reve Casse
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Here it is.

User Image

eek

I love that you started this Blue! That bumper is hilarious! Making mischief is soooo much fun! LOL Keep it up girl! 4laugh

Me start mischief??? Nah, the Boss found out some how I had his baby pics. I don't know how he did, but thought I would share so shhhh.

The bumper Kay posted is Super Great!! I think it should be in the slide show. I can have up to 9 pics in a slide show ^_^ I'm going back to bed now smile I am seeing a dentist about a nerve he exposed when he dd some work a week ago... : (

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:44 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Reve Casse
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Here it is.

User Image

eek

Me start mischief??? Nah, the Boss found out some how I had his baby pics. I don't know how he did, but thought I would share so shhhh.

The bumper Kay posted is Super Great!! I think it should be in the slide show. I can have up to 9 pics in a slide show ^_^ I'm going back to bed now smile I am seeing a dentist about a nerve he exposed when he dd some work a week ago... : (

Oh I really do not enjoy the dentist. Hope all goes well Blue. I am off to bed also. Nite nite hun. Sweet dreams. smile  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:47 am
Reve Casse
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Reve Casse
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Here it is.

User Image

eek

Oh I really do not enjoy the dentist. Hope all goes well Blue. I am off to bed also. Nite nite hun. Sweet dreams. smile

Oh me neither since the he caused the nerve to be exposed... Sweet Dreams to you as well ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:30 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Reve Casse
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Reve Casse
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Oh me neither since the he caused the nerve to be exposed... Sweet Dreams to you as well ^_^

Aww I'm so sorry you are going through this! I hope it turns out well. I have 2 teeth cracked by a dentist or 2 since it just came to light. I know who did one and only suspect the other. What makes me mad is for one tooth she knew it cracked and i heard it and asked what was that and she checked but since she didn't drill yet nothing fell off. The tooth had cracked when she screwed the metal isolater on it - then she filled the cavity and the filling held it together for years until a piece came out. She should have said something but she didn't  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:30 am
Also I really LOVE that bumper! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:48 am
cutester
Also I really LOVE that bumper! heart

That bumper is adorable but Kay found that one somewhere smile

As for the teeth, ouchie - I'm sorry... ProEnamal may help harden the Enamal - I use it and it helps but this nerve whew - but to have one cracked, that is a huge potential for decay. Let's take this PMs though ^_^

Also, the ones I found of Baby Darth are on the first page smile

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:53 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Now don't tell him, he may ban me from the Guild... shhhhhhhh Our little secret!!

emotion_bigheart

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Priceless! LMAO!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:09 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
MuyamiKasai

Hehe Well, it shouldn't get out too far now. He might find out ^_^

That is awesome! *giggles*  

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Felinophile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:20 pm
that is sooooooo funny rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:22 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Here it is.

User Image

eek

So this is an approved bumper? What about my slideshow?  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:30 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Here it is.

User Image

eek

So this is an approved bumper? What about my slideshow?

This one here, yeah. The slideshow, I dunno.

I didn't do it, I'm just hearing the back channel Jedi chatter. o.o

[The following is an opinion from the user Kay9214 and reflects herein only his personal opinion and not that of any official entity]
The slides how isn't exactly a bumper, and it doesn't seem to work for me all the time. It kinda gets stuck and I haven't seen any other gifs do that. o.o
It also might be a little busy for a bumper.  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games