Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:56 pm
Queen Spazzy

Normal game thankfully you'd just pick your tribe, type of werebeast (cause could be any animal really unless you pick a werebeast tribe that's specific to race of werebeast. (in example; the tribe Red Talons use to be 100% exclusive to just werewolves but now they could if the game master allows it be another race if you can make a good backstory as to how and why you're a different werebeast in Red Talons like maybe your a one parent's fling birth and you got unlucky to tribe stuck as the fling's werebeast over your parent's werewolf, or you were adopted by someone important in the tribe long ago etc.)
All same wont lie if I had more knowledge and had some Game Master skills I'd be down doing a Werewolf The Apocalypse campaign on Gaia here. (Assuming they do get up their TTRPG paradise threads I got notices about; I'm not sure whom has notices on so just saying me for now, but if all got them on we got notices earlirer in the time of month my family been crashing here. *omg it's been that long idk when it happened. gonk * but all same they talked of it and I'm excited for it, would 100% prefer my group I grew up doing TTRPGs with but life is life & I get one day I may need to look for others online to join in my nerdy games. ngl a bit of me ask if gaia seen me chat with a very select few others whom gamed in event threads they got all "We should make a place for the TTRPGers." and thus that announcement came about.)

Aye I got an ad blocker on now and my only complaint for it is it wont let me do the daily chance videos for a good solid could earn a high nearly 3k plat per "video watched" (videos never played it just went to click one of the three cards.) and that's it other than that it's great to move about gaia and chat freely with no worries advertisements are slowing me down and killing my conversations trying to reget the page. xp

I normally try to follow that same method, but I can admit when things get that bad with ne kid doing that tragic thing to his younger sibling I freak and lose that specially in the sense of being a youngest sibling myself I'm more defend baby all cost rid attacker, same weird time though I feel bad for Aaron as he is the only male child so a little part of me is wondering if even though it's 900,000% messed up this action is his way of thought making it clear he wants his "man time" the other bit of my mind screams s**t he got the family's secret insanity and has to learn to control it better hide it and lock it away so not to harm those he loves (sure not healthy maybe but in a world of mental insanity is seen as bad you do what you do, course idk how it's viewed now in 2024... but I fear to find out so I still hide mine.), and the third bit of mind ask if Aaron gets it from original daddy or his new step daddy for okay to do behavior as Aaron knew and had CP around for about a good two ears of his life before Regina left CP & started to date Abuser and well... Abuser got his name for reasons that idk he was like til they been crashing here for a good month and now I'm scared my disorders will disorder the home let alone my life soon. (Wish I was of clan Malkav in VtM irl for I'd use my powers to make Abuser shut down cause he's suddenly too afraid to do anything abuser to anyone as idk maybe I dragged out with the powers of Dementation his dark secrets of why he is abuser and thinks it is okay to be abuser.)

Dementation draws on the vampire's own insanity and uses it to achieve profound insights or inflict madness upon others. Such powers are one of the primary reasons the Malkavian clan is often considered both insightful and very dangerous. in the game bloodlines a higher dementation skill bar leaves you the power to cause NPCs to go around attacking one another before they take their own lives to just out right taking their lives, in the TTRPG my game master allowed us to use it as a way to draw out the reasons of other people's insanity too nd use it against them & if they didn't have insanity well we're Malakvian. (I never played a child of Malkav yet in game but I did help some Malkavian clan members and learnt the skill a little and seen them use it on others that ngl I kind of love clan Malkavian and want to play it. Go from straight laced guy showing no madness to being all "Surprise MFer I'm a child of Malkav!!! Eat a lever 5 dementation for trying to destroy me in my haven!")

A part of me really fears Aaron got his idea it was okay to strangle his younger sister Mabel due to either he sadly could have bared witness as a younger child to CP grabbing one of his three eldest sisters like so forcing them to do what he wants, or even Regina's new bf Abuser got so mad once he strangled another child which Aaron saw, or maybe he even got mad once he strangled Aaron himself. (either way all ******** up reasons, that makes me hate this family I got more for none seem to know how to do things at all right that isn't traumas and I honestly fear I'll end up being the same specially since my traumas got me and my older niece sent to a padded home living to calm us down. gonk crying She didn't learn to be sneaky like me though so she stayed in the hell for years as I got sneaky did all they wanted with good me, as apparently bad me isn't safe for the world and normal me is just dead inside there some place cause I keep being good me and being my own little floormat, or I snap and bad me comes where I threaten you with a knife in my hand then laugh and go "It's just dark dark humor I wouldn't do that. xd yet... stare bishes better not tempt me to actually do it though. evil " and then good me comes back out again and manages to fixes things up & he's good at keeping around more so I guess those scary coats then more annoying to me now coats knew some s**t as I got a hold of keeping the good side out more than bad side. Love to know my normal side more but he kind of gave up on life especially when his closest with older half brother called him worthless one day nd made the bad side appear out that didn't want to go full bad side as he didn't for once pull a knife and threat life he just got really really angry then stormed out, we blacked out some and came back to normal me was hiding locked away and good me was now me minus when I'm online, then normal me seems to appear more then as I guess the internet is his safe haven seeing as gaia was here when times got rough for us all.)

Even better is if we're aliens I'm a crazy alien too...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:39 am

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:50 pm
Tobi Kaito

That sounds WAY simpler than squinting at moon phase charts and trying to calculate lighted area percentages. (Which, like, I can do, and easily enough, but I know Normal People don't see numbers the way I do.)
And of course, in the end, the whole world and its rules are always up the DM/GM. Like, they could rewrite all the rules if they wanted and that's just how the game would go. (Like the only D&D campaign I ever played, our DM wrote the whole game universe from scratch, only took, like, chunks of terrain and battle suggestions from the guides. Wrote out all of the gods in entirety for Lore, let us use non-standard classes and races in-game.) Shame I'm a garbage player since I grew up on the kind of role-playing where you're basically co-authoring a story with friends. So while I'm great at playing a character, my skill in everything else leaves a lot to be desired. (And it's not just you, I got the staff notice about them testing out a new RP system, too.)

Huzzah! And if you want to do those daily treats, just pause your blocker before you navigate to the grant pages and turn it back on once you're done with them! I haven't bothered with them in AGES because they were always broken for me, even before I started using a blocker, and now I just can't be arsed to go through the trouble. Being a perma-paw, there's basically nothing for me to ever spend currency on, so what I make from intermittent tree-killing in LK is more than enough for my wants.

Probability would say, most likely, step-father, or a friend or relative of step-father, would be the culprit. Kids don't really have much permanence of memory until about the age of three. Though that doesn't make the other one an impossible source, merely less likely. But unless someone asks and/or the kid decides to say, we may never know.

As for mental health problems, people are a lot more aware of stuff like that now, and there's not as much stigmatization around it. But, well, small towns will always be small towns, and some people are insufferable in refusing to believe anyone with problems isn't simply CHOOSING to not be okay, isn't fabricating their own problems or simply wallowing in their own misery to Avoid Responsibilities. (Hi, it's me, I'm the problem, it's me, speaking from experience.) So, while it is better, it's not, well, BETTER better.

And I'm crazy, too, by society's standards! Who knows, maybe that's the norm for some aliens! I can dream...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:10 pm
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:51 pm
Queen Spazzy

Aye DM/GM does make most the rulings (very few do players help to make rules.) I.E. say if the DM/GM is cool with doing some Erotic Roleplay but players are not as much or at all, the players can say they are not and either dumb it down to they flirt or whatever then we fade to black & just know the character(s) whom were doing some ERP did stuff or fully say no ERP in games. {Conversations of all parties are good to do after all for making any RP.)

Part of me honestly mostly only wants the grants for the few friends I do got online still being active I could gift them, mixed with using both types of avis you got way too many items out there you may like. emotion_skull (And the way people in MP price items anymore is murder.)

Well the only friend I know of of the step father is Vince and well Vince is too lazy to even watch over his dog let alone kids. (though they make/trust him for both.) For other friends that both their mother & step-father have/had honestly idk them as well as I never hung with or around them as much as I have Vince here; Since Vince is here crashing the whole time with them all (which is driving me nuts.) far more than once. (lost count how much Vince alone made me go off walls nuts with actions of his.)

I really wish they would find a place and move already, or go crash literally any where else then down here any longer.

When it comes to small towns and mental health you may as well just mark you're crazy and deal with it all alone instead for the humans in small towns suck.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:19 pm
Tobi Kaito

Yep! The house rules, and DMs/GMs ARE the house and the rules. cat_lol But then, of course, players get to shape the story, write the stoiesy for their own characters, within that world's parameters. My biggest problem is getting caught up in details when making my characters. Like, when I give them a backstory, I give them a backSTORY, and sometimes that just doesn't vibe with the other players or the DM. =w=; (So instead I channel energy into making tons of OCs that can be dropped into campaigns as NPCs. No one can tell me it's "too much" then.)

Well, if you'd like to play LK and beat up Sycamortes for gold/plat rewards, I have a level 50 Oats the Goose that I could give you! He's not as tanky as a Sakura Pegacorn Fluff, but he still gets the job done. He was my first tree killer, in fact, a guildie gave him to me to get started, and I have an Ember the Spirited Fox and a Fluff and some dragons now, so I'm more than willing to pay it forward if that's something you're interested in trying. (I also have another Cereal the Gosling in the wings I can level to another Oats, so it's not like I'll be at a loss or anything.)

Waitwaitwait, so, this friend of the step-father, who presumably has other living arrangements that he could use, just... crashes at your place for no discernible reason? Like, family is one thing (and the clan of them is bad enough, obviously), but you shouldn't have to be housing and choring for someone that isn't even related to you. That's just absurd. Also, like, they have an RV, yeah? And it ought to be coming up spring for you? Why aren't they looking at mobile home parks as an option?? Can't be that much worse to pay for hookup and whatever there than it is to pay rent.

Hah, haha, haaa... Yeah, small towns are the worst. Except even if you are crazy, it's not like any of them will believe that, either. Like, even if you're committed and/or diagnosed, they'll just claim you're "being dramatic" or some shite like that. Kind of like none of them believe autism is a real thing that can affect anyone they know. Ableist bastards...

Me? Salty? Nooo, definitely not.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:28 am
Queen Spazzy

Aye, I can take or leave backstories honestly cause ngl most the times I had made one the game never got into the backstory of my character at all, or due to speeding in game sessions to get to another person's backstory adventure(s) that part of me lost interest in making more backstories that are decent.

I do play LK, just not as much as I use to play it lately cause of the army down here I do not want joining gaia around the age I joined gaia. (9 heading into 10.) Not just because it's too young for gaia standards, but because this is the internet website of gaiaonline & as smart as those kids are there will be a ton of bullies lining up to bully them & ignoring the real issues they may be sharing or attempting to share about their irl problems. (course again I'm flashing back to my first times on here and not recalling 2024 has changed the world a feck ton compared to 2003.) But the even bigger reason I do not want those little kids on gaia here is I come to gaiaonline right now to escape them/trash talk about their broken home life which those kids are smart just not in the school smarts, so they'll solve Floormat = their mom, Abuser = their stepdad, lazy bones = that lazy pos they got to call uncle Vinny, and their group is called the Army of lost opportunities (aka the AoLO or AoLOs) fast & possibly even (for a few of them only tbh.) put together why I call them all that & they'll want to hop in and not use code names getting all of us in irl BS troubles which in turn if Abuser comes at me I'll at him even more violently as I'm not gonna let some ******** come at me with an anger problem of his swigging at my face cause his little kids trashed him on gaiaonline because they had to stalk my gaian account and join in. (It's mostly why I try to keep gaia seeming boring af to those kids by having only our long conversations up as all of those kids sadly hate to read long looking things thank the gods & goddesses or whatever is out there.)
ngl with religion I'm unsure what to believe anymore cause after one really bad church experience when I was really young I'm scared of religious people honestly, then my own aunt did some scary shiz to me too for her own religious beliefs made her do so which started a family hate and added to religion dislike, but because of religion being forced down my throat all of my childhood I'm also highly scared of dying not having religion and burning in Hell.

Aye the two adults that are in my family are "wise" Ravenclaws if you can buy that, Vince is a Hufflepuff, those kids are mixed and for kid 1 & kid 6's results I do not trust it as their real sorting for others done their questions sometimes for them. (kid 6 cause she is three.)

Small towns you can love them, but if you got issues (and dress different.) you'll hate them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:06 pm
Tobi Kaito

I don't mind writing them. It's part of my character creation process, so it just happens organically most of the time. A lot of the time the story happens first, and then name, class, etc. come after. I just get upset when GMs/other players ignore and/or basically rewrite, in game, something that, for me, is integral to the character I'm playing. Like, my OCs are my babies, and they're basically lopping off their arms doing that.

Oh, awesome! It's been a while since I've had a fellow LK player to talk kins with. What does your team look like? I have my starter kin (still leveling, was a leafkit, now evolved to pouncer, named Bouncer after a Siamese cat we used to have, plus the kin animation is bouncy), an Ember the Spirited Fox (max level, named Aogitsune, an approximation of Japanese for "blue fox" ), Sakura Pegacorn Fluff (max level, named Sakupoff), The Tyrant Fafnir (still leveling, named Faffy), and an Adolescent Tiamat (still leveling, named Tiny Tia after one of my favorite Borderlands characters, Tiny Tina). Plus a TON of various other kin because I like to collect them, but I haven't gotten to really leveling many of them. Oh! And, helpful tip in case you weren't already aware, LK works on mobile devices, which might make it easier to hide playing the game so the kiddos don't try to horn in on it.

I think the biggest reason I would want to keep kids from Gaia is because of all the ***** and groomers out there. I know Gaia isn't the teen hub it once was, but I know the Bad Actors are still out there and thriving. Plus all of the extremely toxic users. Like, I think I kind of won the Gaia lottery when I joined the guild way back, it has (almost always) been a good space. (There was a spate when I was at uni when some former guildies got up in arms and stirred the drama pot, but they left and formed their own guild after and things have been chill since. Don't really wanna go into details, it's been done and over for years.) CB is just a cesspool of toxicity and anger and inappropriate content, and that's the only sub that gets a lot of activity, the others tend to be slower.

Eh, I dunno if I'm the right one to talk religion with if you're hoping to be swayed in any particular direction. I'm a little... weird, religiously, like I am in most things. The easiest descriptor is "vaguely pagan," the more accurate, long version is I believe in the power of belief. The mere act of a person believing in something makes it real, so no one is wrong, everyone is right. And, well, most incarnations of "God" are ineffable, inherently unknowable, unfathomable, so who's to say that each heavenly form that is revered isn't just a facet of the whole, anyway? Not to mention all the forms that indigenous reverence/worship takes, and I am wholeheartedly behind revering the earth and all its natural forces. I mean, we only get the one Earth, after all, so we need to care for it! And anyway, worship takes SO many forms; not being part of organized religion or a congregation doesn't make whatever form worship and holiness takes for you any less valid.
(TL;DR find what speaks to you and run with it, flip everyone else the bird)

I think the worst part is, I LIKE the place I consider my hometown. It's just that half the people suck. And most of my family also are... Not Great. Not to mention I'm related in one way or another to half or more of the people in the area. =w=; (Of course, the small town in which I was actually born and raised, I disowned it as "home" as soon as my mother and I moved from it. It was the absolute pits.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:16 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:10 pm
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:01 am
Queen Spazzy

Aye that awful overlooked by players and GM storytelling is why my backgrounds got worse. gonk Thankfully our GM is getting better and reading all people's backstories now so eventually my groove will return and hopefully soon. 3nodding
Now we just need a free time to run a campaign... sweatdrop
(Playing a new camaign after they are gone possibly, is why I'm a teensy rushing of my family here to gtfo. Add the small other reasons of those kids barge into rooms without notice which sucks when trying to change clothes and sadly not all doors in this house got locks so Travis has had unpleasant times along with myself as my door has a lock but the damn thing doesn't always work >I got a 50/50 kind of lock as it will lock but sometimes depending strength of the one wanting in my bedroom it will not keep locked.< which annoys me highly and has me looking for a better door lock for my bedroom door.)

I swap my team about at times, but always I'm using a few max leveled kin of mine for slaying the few kin over powering the I'm training group kin I got, so I got a level three pig i forget kin name of atm (named poogie.), my starter (echo kin evolved up some now) level 31 atm named Eckhart, level 11 cow, kitsune level 50 and another level 50 blue and black fire fox idk name of kin anymore named Keiba.

Aye same, I dealt with them even in 2003 so I'm all "yeah no kids here please, keep them away from gaia until they are adults then they may join." specially since they dealt with Austin their biological father whom is wanted for CP & possibly did ykw to the older three. (Hence why down here we >travis and myself< always say "he shows I'll kill Austin." and mean it especially when the kids are down here like they are atm. Sadly Austin knows our place and apparently atm knows Regina and them are down here maybe as cops were called in by an anonymous caller that said they been wanted since Alabama. Which only we all of the family, and Austin knows of Alabama and family wouldn't call cops on her cause we know she's good, Mike needs work clearly... but we know regina is good and needs the push to fix the issues in her own personal family atm.)
But moving on yeah the groomers and ***** been a big issue on gaia for awhile sad to admit, and there was less on gaia in 2003 it feels, but of course I was also nine going to ten and my older than me niece regina whom had her own gaia helped my ignore list out more than I did. so any ***** or groomers she knew of were blocked by her and i didn't know or ever meet them.
Later on in 2006 I reported a ***** of age 40 hitting on me to an admin saying I was a teenager and this adult is being a creep help me, as this 40 year old woman shared her age to me randomly then asked mine which was normal to me as meeting new people then we always randomly in PMs shared ages but then instantly she went into the whole thing of ***** colors flown as then she asked me the starting innocent questions of 'do you have a gf?' and then after answer of mine asked if I wanted one then after the answer of "eventually when I'm ready for idk girls too well." (was thirteen after all by then.) she blew up the ***** side of herself by sending me photos of herself like that and demanding I do tings to her with my youthful part that may just be becoming a man itself like me.
Being a cocky sassy teenager of thirteen I was all "Ma'am I'm 13 I'm still deciding if I like my female peers over the old video games I played and TMNT, I can't explain why my friend Gabby is making me more nervous, and my dad's always embarrassing me with telling me about my maturing body. Speaking of my dad he seen your BS and now thanks to your old wrinkly a** being on his computer in a PM to me I am grounded you dumb b***h and not allowed to be on gaia for a long time plus not only am I on here but he is reporting you to people." (after that for a whole two months I was no Gaia grounded for a thing I didn't want or do which angered me but as an adult now I get why my dad done it as he was afraid for me running into more ***** back then and it was an excuse to keep me off from the troublesome site where he seen it happenig for a short time. He did mention later hen I told him I reported her to Gaia staff even he was proud of my actions, but also he asked if I felt anything that day too, other than the grossness feelings & I being an honest teen explained how I wished I seen Gabby that way more than that old horrible woman cause Gabby has nicer looking skin, smells better probably >cause idk how that ***** smelt but I assumed she stinked.<, and went on about how that since Gabby been my friend for a while we promised each other to show each other each other some day. Which obviously sharing that I got the talk that all adults eventually do with teens whom getting ready for that stuff. Time skip of normal teen life >mixed with abnormal some.< growing up and with gaia I gladly never ran into more ***** much after, but I been cautious still and always ready to report back then and even now if I catch some ***** creeps.)

When it comes to religion I'm honestly not highly into it, but am also highly fearful of Hell thanks to my family members of Christianity extremist. (A church went and crucified me minus the nails, I'm pretty sure after that I gave up on God tbh, but grew a fear of him as well. gonk )
Today when it comes to religion and religious beliefs I'm all "Idk maybe we got many gods and goddesses, maybe we got the one, or maybe we're just doomed to die and help mother gaia as we decompose in the earth of her by feeding the worms and land, perhaps I'll be shocked and we reincarnate idk and tbh idc but I'll always be fearful of the what if my old childhood religion forced religion was correct and now I'm going to Hell. (Apart from that I'm getting more into Occult things now to show myself I'm no longer forced to follow my family's religion to a tee, which in my childhood forced religion is a huge no no so yeah... helping myself, but also not helping myself doing that... as the fear grows too as it lowers down some. crying )

I love and hate my small town of Emmett Idaho here.
Pros: quiet (for now more in cons as to why.), not too bad in crime minus you run into *****, animal abuse, and drug bust cases and it's honestly mostly drug bust cases, & not busy streets much at night.
Cons: California is invading us now (so no longer will we stay a nice quiet small town one day but idk when that will occur.), too many drug bust cases (about 50 when I was in fourth grade alone by my school & for most of the same dang houses I questioned if the EPD even got rid of the drug labs.), there are streets marked/littered with ***** cases, EPD has crooked cops (sell them on sex or lots of money and you can win any claims you make, I know this BS well because my evil step mother done that s**t to us and ruined my childhood by selling her daughter off onto them & I only got off majorly still screwed but less than planned >thank whatever for that as they were asking I be executed.< because the judge for the case was a straight woman.), anyone not a senior citizen has nothing in town much to do so all fun things are in Boise or elsewhere, & finally senior citizens majority shapes this town so any fun place for youths are being taken away slowly but surely. (my only upside for the Californian invasion is the hope there is more youths so the senior citizen ran town dies down and it gets more equality votes for what stays and what goes away. I'll literally end the senior citizens of this town if they get rid of "the hobbit hole" as we youths called it. >a game store for all TTRPGs that has a worker whom made a hobbit doorway into his store it's a nice place and easy access to TTRPGs without leaving town too much hence why I'd be mad at the senior citizens if they vote it out of town. Thankfully most senior citizens here in town love the owner cause he's nice and does this job on the side of his other job which is he helps the senior living hoe out in daytime and night he's running "the hobbit hole."< ngl I still do not know the store's actual name for I always called it the hobbit hole. sweatdrop tbh I hope it's called the hobbit hole thanks to us youths whom knew of it before it got more popular well nerd/geek popular... as it is now.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:23 pm
Tobi Kaito

Oh, so you have a group to play with again? That's nice! I've never done it myself, but I have a few friends that play campaigns on Discord when the whole group can't get together, so maybe that would be something worth looking into?
As for the door, you could rig a hook and eye lock together pretty easily if you wanted something cheap and fast. Or mount one of those slide bolts on the inside. Otherwise, it might be more a problem of your door and door frame having shifted so they don't fit together as close as they should, which would be why the right amount of force can knock it open currently, and replacing the knob probably won't help without some extra work to get the jamb closer to being flush against the door.

I'm not certain which kin the pig is... Porksperity, maybe? That's the only pig kin I have in my inventory. The fox is for sure an Ember the Spirited Fox, though! They're good tree killers. They can take on Viperex, too, in the miasmal area, but only the lower level ones, I think, or they're likely to get one hit KO-ed. I don't farm Viperex very much, trees are less risky and use fewer resources, but the Eye of Viperex RIG is WAY better than the sycamorte seeds.

Oof, guess I just got lucky, I only really heard about the ***** and groomers, never encountered them. Of course, I didn't really interact with the Gaia userbase at large, either, I mostly just interacted with the IRL friends that played, and later hung around the guild practically full-time. Probably didn't hurt that I've always been paranoid about online safety and an intensely private person. Good on you for reporting the one you encountered, though!
Fun fact, I never had "The Talk." Everything I knew was either from school Sex Ed. or from friends (because I am an awkward smol creature and had zero interest in such things until I was almost legally an adult).
['course, now that I'm older and know my romantic leanings better, it's hardly a surprise I was an awkward and uninterested little bean, but younger me did not have that knowledge and could not understand why all the girls wanted to talk about romance so much.]

Honestly, just because of the whole "ineffability" bit, I'm inclined to think that every form of worship/religion/holiness has a little bit of truth to it, so I don't think there's any harm in learning or experiencing more. And, yeah, okay, the straitlaced traditionalists would be like "blah blah blasphemy blah blah heretic," but in the end, they can't KNOW any better than anyone else since the higher power is literally unknowable. And, well, if we were placed here with purpose, and this place was created by the same creator as made us, shouldn't we enjoy it? Love all of creation? That's how I like to think about it, anyway, maybe it can help you, too.

The biggest con about my hometown currently is that it's under water. .-. They had heavy flooding rains recently, and you could pretty much boat down half the roadways if you wanted. Aside from that, it is EXTREMELY small town, like, half an hour or more away from everything, geographical oddity. There are more churches than businesses. And there are, like, maybe five big families in the area, and if you're not part of one of them, your life will probably be hell unless you ingratiate yourself to someone that IS part of them. Crime rate is nearly nonexistent, though. Now whether that's because there's truly very little crime or because no one can be arsed to report any crime that happens is up for debate. Of course, anyone that DOES get sucked into the tiny crime circle will likely never be able to escape it without moving to another state entirely. (True story. Have a cousin that's an ex-con, he couldn't stay out of trouble until he moved hundreds of miles away.)
Under "mixed blessing/curse" I think I can put that they don't really HAVE any law enforcement presence. Like, all the law enforcement I think comes from county-level, the townships/villages don't have any of their own. Which means getting a response out in the boonies is kind of a crapshoot, but needing someone to come out is rare. And most of the fire response crews are volunteer. Aaand the nearest hospital is about half an hour away, so you really have to rely on the volunteer first responders whenever an emergency comes up.
We didn't have any hobby/game shops, either. The only reason I had easy access to anime and manga was because the local librarian was as weeby as me and my school friends. I literally can't think of a single game shop that was "in town" (half hour away), either... I know we had a comic shop in town, but that's the closest thing to a hobby shop that I can remember. Not that I'd have been allowed to enter a tabletop shop, anyway.
So, uh, yeah, "back home" for me is a teeny tiny little place with farms, farms, and more farms. If you ever want to watch corn or soybeans grow, do I know a place for you. cat_sweatdrop

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:54 am
Queen Spazzy

I believe it's still our old group and over roll 20 but honestly I don't know if that's the case really for all I do know is my GM is talking about it and my year older then me nephew Travis has been talking about doing a game hopefully when the (honestly annoying the heck out of me now.) family is gone.
As for the door case that's what I been thinking of doing as I don't need fancy, I just need a door that will surely lock 100% of the time if I lock it. (especially if this BS happens again with our family members being here so long.)

I believe the pig is Porksperity, and honestly sadly being honest to my mindset because of how market place prices are lately for the RNG items of kindred I'm tired of even trying to play lake kindred anymore for I'm here all "oh it's just going to be a good maybe 1k plat I make that plus sending messages in my guild chats." (MP is an issue for many on gaia now imo.)

I was lucky and unlucky mixed mainly as I only the whole time I was a youth I ran into only two ***** the one I reported when I was 13 and the other I also reported happened when I was just starting out on gaia so I was maybe nine or maybe actually ten (depending if it happened in July after the 21st.) which the other earlier one wasn't even towards me but I caught the ***** in a forums page of more kids too young for gaia being on gaia whom chatted to one another & mainly it was just all of us sharing why we were on gaia cause of dysfunctional family lives atm or always was that way cases. I can't remember if it was a guy or a woman atm anymore but I do recall the ***** basically forcing cyber in the middle of the forums and being a more mature for my age child due to rl cases of my own I was a much wiser child for my age so I saw a ***** and reported a ***** seeing the other kid was confused to what was going on and confused on how to report. Thankfully that case was all just disturbing words and no disturbing pictures. (other than that which went into your head reading the conversation.)
All same I want to say gaia cracked down on the cases better but also idk and I'm still going to say keep little kids off gaia, but also in personal opinion I say keep them off unless they too like I got mature for age and know how to report issues if issues occur online.
When it came to "the talk" honestly any of my adult family members never stfu about it to us kids even sharing disturbing crap we were all "WE DIDN'T WANNA OR NEED TO KNOW THAT!!!!" as when I was seven and my nephew Travis was eight neither of us asked anything to even get a smidge of "the talk" or anything close to "the talk" kind of shares but thanks to Regia was a teen getting "the talk" Travis got it too & since i was there I also got it, which I will not lie Regina and Travis' mother aka my older half sister Claudia shouldn't give kids "the talk" imo as back then I grew quite concerned more then I learned anything as she went off about how great it was for a woman and man to do it with how being men Travis and myself would put our swords into a woman's scabbard and that'd excite the woman so much, got into more details about how the girls still with their v card would spill ketchup everywhere on our swords but that was normal etc. She just would detail things extremely and use the words I have not used in here explaining it all which when you're seven it's like (obviously too young to really say such words.) "wtf I'm a young child woman I don't need all of this info, heck at most I may or may not have even had any puberty experience at all, so why are you explaining to me at the age of seven about the sword being inserted into the scabbard and how sometimes I may be cheeky and want to go put my sword in the woman's dagger scabbard instead!? Seriously I'm seven my concerns are more figuring out pi is 3.14, and that two times five is ten not any of this what is pleasurable to me versus the woman stuff, heck in my word I could answer that! Girls like dolls, playing house, dress up, and tea parties so if I wanted to pleasure a girl I'd just play any of those games with them not do any of this sword in the scabbards nonsense to me at my age!" (but honestly I feel Claudia needs to not do "The Talk" as since we were 8 and 7 Travis and I had no business even knowing about all of that stuff like how we'll try inserting our circle blocks not only into the correct circle hole of the girls block game, but we'll be cheeky as she said it and actually try putting the circle block into the girl's triangle hole in her block game. Let alone we didn't need to learn about how V-Card holding girls will spill ketchup and that's natural so w shouldn't freak out. I mean if we were also teenagers I'd say good on her explaining all of that stuff for it is good advice I guess... but same time still gross sharing all that imo ngl mainly for we didn't need to know you and your husband's stuff.)

{When I got to actual age of "The Talk" being more important for me to hear my dad' & older half sister Tina's "talks" by far were the better ones compared to most my adults whom gave me "the talk". Our family had a weird belief of the kids need to hear the talk from dad and mom's views both to learn both sides views & since I had no mother due to she passed away in front of me when I was five years old, both of my older half sisters were the mom for "the talk" to me, other than that being a male teen whom is seen being friends with a teenage girl in my family had all the adults when they seen it give their versions of "the talk" to you, so I heard "the talk" too much that I honestly started to hate it & would even lie saying we've done it already with protection even if reality was more a at most we seen one another's equipment list & she may have moved the sword with her hands back in that time they started asking me if was given the talk yet or even if we knew of armors yet. I didn't mean to go into details like that myself but I blame my family for making me do so some, other bits I blame me for I got to explaining too much what happened and got in the groove sharing it. xp }

With religion I honestly go thinking we got more than one God and really we got Gods with some Goddesses idk their names and sure some have the lamer jobs like the God/Goddess of dice rolls and or the God/Goddess that makes sure when your feeling all emotion_dowant for your partner(s) {cause some people's beliefs are having more than the one partner.} you really are feeling that emotion_dowant and really whom is to say we do not have that kind of reality happening until they finally do pass on?
And when it comes to talking to ghost I'm mixed on believing and being skeptical as there is the cases you can argue things are how they are due to science not the paranormal, but I'm also highly wanting to be doing more occult things myself like minor necromancy (as my church from childhood would consider it being.) by speaking to the dead, as mainly and honestly my only goal for talking to the dead is I want to talk to my mother I lost too soon learn about her side of the family from her own words etc. just things I never got to do losing her so suddenly in my life. I may or may not ask about if heaven and hell are real and what belief was correct or if we were all wrong? Cause then knowing for sure possibly I'd calm down more in life some over always fearing Hell, but sadly I also know in the occult world views "talking your relatives" could be a demon posing as them really wanting to possess you & in the science views the radio device you got to talk with ghost really could be picking up some jagoff whom is wanting to play a cruel joke on your believing mind. (Yet I 110% still want to talk to the ghost of my lost family members I knew and loved dearly.)

{More the dreamed fof reality of mine is I wish the world of darkness things to be real, so we got vampire clans and werewolf tribes etc. So that maybe there is a way to prolong my own demise seeing as I fear passing on atm. And as a werewolf you work mostly with goddess Gaia so I'd feel I'm helping people all around if I was a werewolf one day, and if I was turned into a vampire instead there isn't a need to be evil and blood sucking I could drink my blood from all the bad cruel people instead as punishment to them, drink their vitae causing the criminals and cruel to be weaker for a few hours so maybe the law can capture them much easier for their crimes. I never looked at people/things being outright evil, evil is crafted not birthed imo so nothing is stopping me from being a good vampire or even turning into an evil werewolf when werewolves in WoD lore are normally good people protecting the world even though they're still "monsters" in it. Heck my favorite TTRPG is Demon the Fallen a game were you are demons but you can go good or evil, still you're a demon and hated by angels you once were, and the humans if they see you're a demon and fear your kind... but you can be a good one. xd }

((Well I got to move along kid sitting those six children again here soon as life happening. And I got another add to list reason of mine for why the family got to go ASAP knocking on my door as my older niece is disturbing nd blaming neighbors grand... stressed ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:54 pm
Tobi Kaito

Well, it's nice that the old group is planning another campaign together, still! And nice to see we have similar thoughts on the door locking situation, it means my ideas haven't gone quite off the rails yet. cat_razz

To be honest, when it comes to LK prizes, I never bother using any of them. They're easier to sell as-is (be that capsule or unopened RIG), in my opinion. Plus I just... really can't be arsed to take the extra time to use them first. If you're just after pure plat, I recommend Sycamorte farming, for sure. I use the last stage of the Wilds, they tend to show up more frequently there, but you also have to contend with Phantom Sycamortes. Which, not really a problem for me, I have a Sakura Fluff and am sitting on a HUGE hoard of various potions, but if you don't want to sink the few extra pots, or extra time, for a phantom, then you can either flee from them or farm the fourth Wilds stage, which is all regular Sycas. But it's lower level, so if you're doing dual-duty like I always am with my kin, it might not be a great choice for exp grinding.

This might be the most interesting swordplay euphemism I've ever read. Honestly, I think spicy scenes in novels would be WAY better written out in language like this. cat_lol But under age 12 is DEFINITELY too young for The Talk, at least with boys. Girls are... a little more variable, since, ah, biological cycles don't occur at any fixed age. Of course, if a younger kid ASKS about such things, well, first I might have some questions of my own, but I don't believe in stifling curiosity for any reason. And if they already know enough to ask about a thing, you might as well explain it honestly, y'know? Otherwise they might choose... less reputable sources for their information in the future.
I've no clue if any of my cousins had The Talk, and if they did, who gave it. .-. Maybe all of them learned from sex ed. and friends and books, too, who knows! My family is kinda weird like that, after all.

Heh, again, if you believe it, then the mere act makes it real, in my view! And of course, even if the "One Almighty" is the correct view, no one can say for sure whether the Almighty does or does not have many facets or faces! (Personally, I'd be banking on that He does, since we were said to be made in His image, and every one of us has many facets; there is no one-sided flat individual among us, except perhaps in fiction.) And on the topic of paranormal/supernatural, let's just consider all of the things we consider commonplace today that would have been witchcraft in olden times. "Magic" is really just science we don't yet understand! So "inexplicable happenings" (like ghostly visitations) aren't necessarily, well, not real, Science just hasn't found an "acceptable" explanation for them yet. (And, all that being said, I believe in ghosts and various paranormal phenomena. So, y'know, take all this as you will.)

I... honestly don't see why there couldn't be a world out there with vampires, werewolves, etc. I subscribe to the idea of "a multiverse of all possibilities." So, you know, out there, somewhere, is a world where any conceivable thing HAS happened. An infinite continuum of possibilities. (And they also don't necessarily not exist in our current reality; maybe they're behind a veil in our reality where we can't see them, a pocket dimension we can't access, if you will.) And on the topic of "good and evil," let's just take a moment to remember that Satan isn't actually "evil," he just disagreed with his boss and got fired (literally, perhaps, depending on your beliefs) from his job. And oftentimes, what is "good" versus what is "not good" depends which side of a battlefield you're standing on. Things in the real world don't really exist in clearly defined, black-and-white terms, it's all various shades of gray. Which can be extremely hard to navigate, honestly, and even harder to explain to others.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100