Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] Gear Savanna Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:13 am
User Image

South of New Network City, before hitting the desert plains of Zone 8, is Gear Savanna. This is a rather peaceful escape before hitting the desert that is not too green and not to barren with a rather balanced temperature all year round. This is home to many grazing digimon and suffers little damage from natural competition among species.

Locations within this area
-None

_Hazards_
-None-

Mission Board
Current Arc Missions* being offered/On-going:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:15 am

Ċalendar

|| Spring || Summer || Fall || Winter ||

|| January || February || March || April || May || June || July || August || September || October || November || December ||

|| Sunny || Cloudy || Cold || Rainy || Windy || Snowy || Typhoon || Snowstorm || Sandstorm || Hurricane ||

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:43 am
User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

*Entered from New Network City*

Kiro and Ariano were on their way to WWW Town. Kiro and DynamoPlug were leading the group. Kiro still nervous, tried to hurry as quickly as possible to deliver the medicine. The awkward silence was killing him. ("We haven't talked since we left New Network City! I hope an icebreaker will happen soon...") He thought to him self with a frightened face. He then sensed something. Kiro suddenly stopped moving. Putting his arm out signaling to wait. "Something is near us. Be cautious." He said changing his demeanor to a more serious one.

Footsteps can be heard. "Do you hear that?" DynamoPlug wispered. Three dark figures surrounded the group. They stopped moving making it clear what they where. Three Youkomon. Kiro grunted as he cracked his knuckles and looked at Kamemon. "Looks like this will be our first fight in the Digital World. Get ready!" Kiro said with ambition. DynamoPlug nodded and then adjusted his helmet as he walked in front of Kiro. Kiro then turned back to look to Ariano and Ash. "Stay close to me and I promise that you will be safe." Kiro didn't even stutter.

(sorry for a shitty post couldn't think DX)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image VS. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:08 pm
Darkfire Karan

User Image
User Image

▶ ▷ I play my heart out, never regretting anything... ◀ ◁
▶ ▷ I will never give up, never give in to the darkness... ◀ ◁
▶ ▷ I may be frail, but i'll never abandon my comrades...◀ ◁

╔═══════════════════╗

Ariano followed him, the tension was a bit awkward at times. She didn't really know what to say to him, considering it seemed that he had issues with talking to girls from what she's seen. She stopped, however, when he told her to and her eyes scanned the area. She looked at him as he said that as long as she stayed with him she'd be safe. She smirked at him, "you kidding me? We can fight to you know, where not that weak" she said, in a bit of a playful tone. Ash smiled as well and flew over to DynamoPlug as the three Toukomon appeared. Ariano stood next to Kiro "lets get started shall we? Ash go get'em!" she called, as Patamon flew forward and used Spin kick on the first enemy.

╚═══════════════════╝

▶ ▷ ... But could you make listened to my song, listen to my heart? ◀ ◁
▶ ▷ ... Could you help me, help me face the darkness?◀ ◁
▶ ▷ ... Could you make me strong, strong in order to protect what's dear to me?

AP: 10
TP: 2,270
Digimon: Patamon, Veemon, and Baalmon

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image

Kiro was shocked to see one of the Youkomon go down so easily by a rookie. He blushed that Ariano decided to help him without even hesitating. Kiro chuckled, but inside he is freaking out not to look like a fool in front of her. This battle was for sure on their side but time is at the essence for the faster they deliver the medicine, the better pay they get. Kiro pulled out his digivice and then pressed same buttons on it. "Damn clunky piece of crap work." He said in anger, hating the DRF's policy. Finally the Digivice started beeping and glowed. The Light then engulfed DynamoPlug.

"Kamemon Digivolve to...Gwappamon"

The small turtle Digimon now Digivoled into a goofy DJ-Kappa. "Yoyoyoyoyo! WHATS GOOOOD MOTHA ********> DynamoPlug shouted as he lifted one ear bud to listen to the music. Kiro crossed his arms and made a slight whistle. "Well that's new. Honestly didn't expect his attitude to change by evolving. I blame the rap music." He gave a blank look at his newly evolved ally wondering why his characteristics changed. Is it cause of the new battle style he must get used to? "Show me what you got DynamoPlug!!!" Kiro shouted for encouragement.

The Youkomon who got kicked got back up shook off the hit. The three then snarled and then surrounded DynamoPlug and Ash. DynamoPlug put his headset on and the disc on his head dish started spinning. Quiet music can be heard but it suddenly got louder. The Youkomon's tilted their heads in confusion but still kept their guard. Suddenly you can hear someone's voice from the music.
"TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?"

The music's volume suddenly blasted to max and created a sound way that blasted towards the three Youkomons. "Gwappa Rapper YO!" DynamoPlug said as he started break dancing to the sick tones. The three Youkomons took critical damage as then tumbled away from the music. Kiro was dumbfounded by the attack. "Really? THAT...is an attack? What is this? What even is this? Are we in some shitty music video or something?" He then face palmed himself in disgust. "I really wish I didn't decide to do this." DynamoPlug saw that Kiro was pissed by that attack. Even though it was powerful, it looks extremely ridiculous. He got up and then charged at one of the fallen Youkomon jumped in the air and then went down for a punch. "Gwappa Punch YO!" The punch struck the Youkomon right on the neck snapping it like a twig. "Awwww s**t! You just got dunked YO!" The music was still playing on DynamoPlug's head. The defeated champion was slowing losing it data. It would be a waste of energy to strike it now so DynamoPlug let it die slowly. They were two more left and they slowly got up and growled when they saw their defeated ally.

Kiro looked up and saw DynamoPlug actually taking this fight seriously. He chuckled. "It's now a two on two! Its a cake walk now." Kiro said with a clenched fist. He then looked at Ariano with a small smile. "It's your turn now."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image VS. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:26 am
Darkfire Karan

User Image
User Image

╔═══════════════════╗

Ariano looked at Kiro, he seemed a bit nervous. She was trying to figure out how to get him to loosen up, but it was then that he digivolved his digimon and she whistled, his whole personality changed. She laughed at Gwappanmon's movemnets, she didn't think they were lame, they were interesting. She was trying to focus but this due was just making that impossible for her to do at the moment. She looked over at Patamon and nodded, "our turn" she said, clicking some buttons. It was then that Patamon started to glow as well, "patamon digivolve to Angemon!" she said, as patamon shined even brighter.

It was then that the small rookie digivolved and she smiled, now he could fight more easily "alright lets get down to business" she said, Ash nodding. He was going to attack, but it seemed that Gwappamon beat him to it. He started dancing and pumping up the tunes and Ash just watched amused. Arino found it even more amusing to see the digimon and tamer making comments back and forth. She laughed, this was very, very entertaining indeed. Once he killed off one of the enemies it was 2v2. She smiled once he said it was her turn "leave it to me!" she said again.

Angemon flew forward, guarding the enemies attacks with his staff. Once he found an opening, the angel digimon thrusted the staff into the opponents stomach and then down towards is knee caps. With an loud scream he broke it's knee caps and then slammed it into the ground before smacking it head into the ground. The digimon twitched slowly dying as the data appeared. Ariano wasn't one for violence, but there was nothing she could do. The enemy had struck first and there was no avoiding it. She looked over at Karan "last one's yours" she said, looking over at him.

╚═══════════════════╝

TP: 2,270

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:12 am
User Image

Kiro snapped his fingers and chuckled. "This is way to easy." He was impressed by the power of Angemon. This was the first one he has seen in the flesh since he came to the Digital World. He then heard Ariano say "last one's yours". He blushed and then soughed slightly. "Ahem..err...DynamoPlug! End that last one!" Kiro said.

DynamoPlug got up and nodded. "You got it YO!" DynamoPlug ran towards the the final Youkomon. The music was about to end. The Youkomon then growled and charged forward. It them made a leap in the air for it was gonna slash DynamoPlug. "DJ Shooter YO!" The music stopped playing and the CD ejected from DynamoPlug's head and was launched at the Youkomon's head. The CD the cut the champion fox right in half. The dead body plopped to the group and was slowly getting deleted.

Kiro turned his head with is eyes closed. "Oh s**t..." DynaoPlug then de-digivolved back into Kamemon and ran towards Kiro's side. "Wow...that champion form of mine...I don't like it a lot...it makes me go...crunk." Kiro looked down at DynamoPlug and put his hand over his helmet. "Don't worry man. Hopefully we won't have to do that again. Let's get going now we are almost WWW Town." Kiro said to DynamoPlug. He then looked at Ariano but began to blush. "Err uhh great job in that fight. Lets get going now." Kiro started to fast walk away.

*Exit Kiro to WWW Town*

User Image VS. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:21 am
Darkfire Karan

User Image
User Image

╔═══════════════════╗

Ariano watched as Kiro took on the last one. She watched as they battled, Ash waiting patiently just in case he had to step in, though he knew that was unlikely. It was then that he sliced the digimon in two and Ariano looked away, "oh boy" she whispered, a bit surprised that happened. She waited for the body to disappear and looked over at Kiro. Ash then de-digivolved back into Patamon and flew over to Ariano's side "that was interesting" he said. Ariano nodded in agreement.

It was then that she walked over to him and nodded "you two, you guys can certainly fight well" she said, laughing lightly. She then followed him to there next destination as they made there way with the medicine towards WWW Town.

*Exit to WWW Town*

╚═══════════════════╝

TP: ???

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:39 pm
OOC: (())

Raji ɠσs

User Image▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[Raji & Company Enter from New Network City]

It wouldn't take long for Raji and Cadaiver to hit the lush grass fields of the Gear Savanna. Even though it was a little cloudy, the scenery was very pleasant to the eye. In the distance, Raji could make out the images of digimon herds in the background. They looked very similar to the animals that he'd seen in this very setting on the Discovery Channel, a channel he watched rather frequently (due to his desires to be a vet). At a time like this, he wished he packed some binoculars and a safari hat.

"Eh-hem, Master Raji... I don't think it is very polite to stare at creatures in their native habitats." He would shake his head at the boy and chuckle at the innocent wonder that was scribbled all over the boy's face. "I don't mean to rush, but we're not in the city anymore, wild digimon could attack at any moment."

The thought of being mauled by a rogue digimon would serve as a nice bucket of ice-cold water against the raging fire of discovery. The boy would sigh, figuring already that this was probably going to be a regular routine. Despite all this, Cadaiver was right; Raji's mind would wander back to the discovery channel and how it was right at a moment like this that a hunt predator would pounce on and subdue their in-observant prey. Raji would gulp as he followed behind Cadaiver. "Sooo, if you don't mind me asking, what is the first step in this plan, now that we're out of the city..."

"If I know Marcus, he is going to be somewhere dangerous and as we are now, we don't stand a chance." Cadaiver would turn from leading to look into the boy's eyes, noticing that they shared the same color as Marcus... before the corruption. "However, I doubt you're ready for any such combat so we're going to explore and hopefully swell our numbers with some old friends of mine."

"Ah, that's the part that seems vague." Raji would stop for a moment, returning the look towards his digimon. "I mean, I may be new to digimon and all, but you don't seem like you'd have the most friendly of friends." Raji would cross his arms and frown, fully aware of how this might play out in his mind. Raji the innocent tamer, sacrificed to a hoard of demons.

"Master Raji! You wound me..." The imp would counter, though truth rang in the boys words. "I wouldn't dream of introducing you to those kinds of friends, only the fun-loving joker friends of mine... maybe a serious one or two." The imp would reply all too aware that he hadn't done anything to deter the boy from his original thoughts of the type of company he kept.

"I... I see." Raji would reply completely drenched in worry of what he'd gotten himself into. He would feel the nerves in his legs screaming for him to return the way they came and go back to the real world. "Alright then, lead the way... who's first on our roster?"

"Very good, I was afraid you'd want to go back to staying locked up in your room." The imp would chuckle lightly before returning to his thoughts. "Two that come to mind are some of my old friends: a Gabumon whom frequently... searches for prey in the Gear Savanna. I do believe he goes by the name Reeve. We're also looking for a Vilemon that tends to hang around the Dark Ocean. If I remember correctly, he goes by the name Kinnon, named after a British Hacker... you can probably guess his profession based on that."

"A Gabumon and a Vilemon that likes to hack into things, huh?" He would have his digivice in hand, hoping some information on the two mentioned digimon would appear... it didn't work. "Well I'm not sure about the first one, but the second one sounds like someone you'd hang out with."

"Hohohoho, if only you knew." Cadaiver would turn around and continue heading away from the city. "If only you knew... Vilemon is actually one of the fun-loving ones and Reeve is the one you should really be worrying about." A devious smile would creep around Cadaiver masked face.

Raji would audibly gulp at the serious manner in his partner's voice. What had he gotten himself into this time?

Cadaiver, the Magician

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Raji ɠσs

Continuing through the plains of Gear Savanna, Raji and Cadaiver would engage in small talk about the days of old, exploring a little into the life of Cadaiver, the DemiDevimon.

"So let me get this straight, you used to be in a circus?" Raji would be amazed by this revelation, finding it hard to imagine the tiny imp having any role in a circus troupe other than maybe a ticket vendor, and not even that because of Cadaiver's current lack of well... hands.

"A part of the circus?! Child, you wound me again! I wasn't not merely a part of the circus, I WAS the circus! I was the main attraction, the main spokesman, and more often than not, I was the manager." Cadaiver would chuckle at the more pleasant memories. "Yes, my tamer wasn't all that good with money and budgeting, so I and the other--"

"Wait," Raji would interrupt, "You mean to tell me, my brother, Marcus, was a circus ringleader?!" Raji would be dumbstruck.

"Oh... pardon me, no. This was WAAAAAY before I met your brother. Yes, this was during a earlier, more simple version of the digital world...." He begin to get silent as he started to remember the less positive parts of this particular memory.

"Sooo, what happened to him, your old tamer?" Not catching on to the trailing of Cadavier's voice, the boy would look at his imp-like partner with large eyes of curiosity.

"Oh... well..." They were progressing much too quickly into his soon to-be bloody back-story, much faster than Cadaiver had originally planned out. The imp would continue to stammer as he searched but the words, but then found his answer in the not to distance sight of their target... as well as some unwelcome additions. "That's a story for another time, pet... right now, we have to attend to are future ally." Cadaiver would slightly pick up flapping pace to where he was now ahead of Raji.

"Huh?" Raji would look and see one blue colored digimon being confronted by a group of what seemed like five green-humanoid digimon. He would instinctively pull out his digivice and hold it upward.

A projection from eject from the white and blue device, followed by a vocal description. "Shamanmon, A Goblimon that conveys the revelation of God to his whole tribe. He does a strange dance when he does his ceremonies. It is said he becomes highly tensioned when he hears the voice of God. In addition, he is also proud of his fortune-telling skills." A picture of the same green creature would appear on the projection. A few moments later, another image would appear showing the other digimon, "Gabumon, A Digimon that gathered the data of Garurumon, who it looks up to, and wears it like a fur pelt. Surrounding Digimon are scared off by it. Garurumon's fur pelt also serves to protect its body."

"So that's how you work!" Raji would comment, "You're just like the device from another game I play!"

"Yes, very fascinating, but we should probably see what's going on." Cadaiver would shake his head and now slowly approach the group, their presence either not yet being noticed or not yet being seen as important.

"Right..." Raji would follow, attempting to listen in on the group.

"Foolish Lizard-Man, know not the trouble you caused in disrupting ceremony with gluttony!" The assumed leader of the group would angrily wave his club at the gabumon, whom wouldn't flinch in the least.

"Then maybe you should guard your belongs better or use less delicious foods as your 'sacrifices', bunch of dumbasses." The foul-mouthed gabumon would spit at the leader and shake his head. "Though props to your chef, it was muy deliciouso, heh!" The Gabumon would raise a covered hand, giving what looked like the finger before turning away. He would be the first to notice Cadaiver and Raji were eavesdropping, he would smile devilishly

On of the other Shamanmon would take offense to this and then jump at the Gabumon, "Foul-mouthed heathen! You no talk to leader like that!"

"I'll do whatever the hell I please." Expecting this action, he would quickly spin around and jab forward with his horn, "DRILL HORN!" He would shout as his horn glowed faintly before tearing through the goblin's uncovered chest.

Raji would gasp at the sight and sounds of the flailing, impaled goblin, swinging and retching in pain. Cadaiver, on the other hand, would be unphased by this display.

"Heh, suck it b*tch!" He would laugh as he tossed the injured goblin back to the rest of the group. "What brings you to this part of the plains, Cadaiver?" He would continue to face the angered goblins, bringing his yellowed paws up into a fighting position. He would frown at what seemed like the leader of the group healing his first victim.

"Oh nothing, merely passing by... looking for something, no biggie." Cadaiver roll his eyes. "Stealing from nomadic cults, huh? It seems that your skills with the locals are still just as sharp." There would be no laughter in his voice, if anything it would sound like he was frustrated.

"Well not all of us are clever wordsmiths like a certain bigmouth." Gabumon's frown would grow... frownier... as the lead Shamanmon spoke in an unknown language to seemed to rile the rest into a battle-lusting fury. "So, do I get to guess your intentions for being here with another human or are you going to tell me afterwards."

"Afterwards works for me." Cadaiver's frustration would begin to ebb as two syringes appears in both clutched in both of his talons with a few more appeared, suspended above him.

"Wait... we're not... not going to fight all of them, are we?" Cadaiver would turn and just now realize the fear that had overcome his tamer, possibly a state since the stabbing.

"But of course, I do believe our friend here has single-handedly destroyed every possible chance for diplomacy. Yes, we're going to have to end this with a little combat, what are your ord--?" He would look the boy in the eyes and notice trembling. "Are you alright, Master Raji?"

"I... I can't." The boy would immediately squat his head between his needs and hands over his head. "I don't... I don't want to fight!"

Cadaiver, the Magician

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Raji ɠσs

"I've never had to fight before, that's what my brothers did!" Though in the midst of combat, Raji would still not move from his crouched position. He would continue to cry, becoming an embarrassment to both Cadaiver and the Gabumon whom regretted being seen as an acquaintance to them.

"Surely you're aren't serious in this charade!" Cadaiver could not believe what he was witnessing now. "You mean to tell me that you came all this way to find your brother and hadn't even considered that you may have to get your hands dirty?!"

"What... what do you mean?"

"Well for starters, your broth--"

"Not to intrude on anything, but perhaps..." The Gabumon would loudly interrupt the duo as he attempted to dodge another club attack. With each of the shamanmon taking turns healing one another, this battle was going no where and Gabumon was running low on stamina to continue fighting. "...perhaps I could get some assistance with these clow--, I mean... these bozos!"

"Hmph..." Cadaiver would turn from the balling boy to go and assist his potential comrade. "Lucky for us, I'm not greenhorn to combat, but best believe we will be returning to this matter and settling it..." He would completely turn away and conjur up a firing line of darts, "But for now... just stay out of the way."

Raji would settle down from his panic just enough to nod and then run to hid behind a nearby boulder. He would clutch his digivice noticing that it was giving off a slightly glow.

"Well now, it's been a while since I fought as a rookie level, but let's give this a whirl." the imp would speak to himself as he fluttered towards the group. He would flap his wings harder to raise in altitude and would pick out his targets from above. It was a good thing that there were more enemies than allies, it made lowering the chances of friendly fire much easier. "Here we go... DEMI DART!" With a cry, the bat would begin raining conjured syringes on the Shamanmon below. Each dart that hit would sad some of their stamina and mana, making them weaker and slower in their ability to heal each other. "Get them now, Reeve!"

The Gabumon would be quick to move out of the way of the darts and would notice they were getting weaker. "Alright, you ain't gotta tell me twice! Blue Blaster!" Once again he would release a stream of blue flames on a couple that were attempting to heal one another. He would quickly duck to evade a much slower sweep from another one, "Machinegun JAB!!!" Throwing back the fur covering his arms, the Gabumon would unload a flurry of punches on the Shamanmon and then end it with an uppercut that would send it flying away. Having taken took much damage, the Shamanmon would land with a loud thud and be reduced to data. "WHO'S NEXT!!" the Gabumon would roar triumphantly, unaware that another was about to strike him.

"You idiot! Pay attention! BAT FLUTTER" DemiDevimon would appear in a cluster of bats, protecting the Gabumon's back wielding syringes in both of his clawed feet like knives. He would parry the Shamanmon's club with one of them and would then fling the other at the digimon's chest. Feeling energy being drained from the blow, he would conjur up three more and launch them as well to subdue the target and drain it of any energy it had to fight back.

"RETREAT, RETREAT!" The leader would call out to his comrades as he turned to run away, not even bothering to see if they were able to follow or not. The two hit by the flames would follow, but the other one would be much too drained from the four darts to even be able to stand.

"Looks like we've won this battle." Cadaiver would stretch and sigh. He would start to look for Raji and would smile when he found him.

"Is... is the fighting over?" Raji would somewhat crawl from his hiding place to greet his partner.

"For now, but this is only just the beginning."

"Oi, we've got us a prisoner!" The Gabumon would draw the attention of Raji and Cadaiver as he loomed over the injured Shamanmon that was only barely holding on. "What should we do with him?" The Gabumon would look down at the green goblin and would like his lips. "How about we torture him till he spills all his delicious data. Or maybe--"

"Just STOP!" Raji would interrupt the demented digimon and would run to help the injured digimon. "How can you be so cruel! Sure they attacked you, but you started it!" Raji would shake his head and then digimon and continue to point out the obvious wrongs that the Gabumon had done.

"Whatever..." The Gabumon wasn't an idiot, he know that he shouldn't have stolen, but he lived by the rules of 'Eat or Be Eaten'. To him, he survived and that Shamanmon didn't. However, not being able to speak his mind without the aid of his claws, all he could do now was roll his eyes.

"Human child is kind and gentle, but... foolish." The Shamanmon would look up at Raji and would shake his head. He would cough again "Beast man knows not why he does things, but tis only... his nature to do."

"What?" This would be twice that he caught off guard, first the abrupt battle and now he was being reprimanded for saving this digimon.

"Though beast man takes, life goes on for we digimon." The Shamanmon's body would begin to glow. "Beast man and boy will receive each as they deserve. Merely take comfort in knowing that you live to fight... again." With that, the digimon would turn into data and then configure into an egg that would drift away in the wind.

"What... what just happened?!" Raji would be frozen not at all able to comprehend anything that was said nor the actions that had just taken place.

"Tis a part of the Digital World. Life for us is an endless cycle of birth, defeat, and rebirth." Cadaiver would realize now that too much had happened today for the newbie he'd taken as his tamer. "I can see now that we've got a long way to go before we're even close to getting close to thinking about saving your brother, let alone even finding him." He would sigh.

The Gabumon as well would be silent from a combination of being yelled at to being apologized for by a digimon that he not only stole from, but attacked, and almost killed. It almost sounded like he'd been forgiven and it went over him all in a way that he couldn't completely grasp.

"I think we should probably call it a day and set up camp nearby." He wouldn't wait for either of his companions to agree with him, but would begin rummaging through Raji's belongings for the appropriate camping supplies.

Cadaiver, the Magician

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:58 am

Raji ɠσs

Night would fall upon the Gear Savanna and even through the dense clouds, the digital moon would still be strong enough to pierce through the clouds and provide a little natural light. In the make shift camp, Raji, Cadaiver, and the 'wild' Gabumon would sit in a circle that the Gabumon helped to build. Raji would be huddled up in a ball would his knees drawn close to himself. He would rest his head on his knees and be deep in thought on all that he'd seen on his first day outside of the city. Needless to say, this was definitely more than he was prepared for. His eyes would be somewhat glazed over as it looked like he was staring intently at the digital flames, that though appeared by blue flames, burned the wood in a vibrant orange color.

Cadaiver, on the other hand, would be perched on a rock on the opposite side of the fire. He would be staring, partially glaring, at Raji. He would be silent, slowly thinking on how he would best deal with his tamer's recent breakdown. If this was going to be Raji's reaction to every battle, this would make future battles all the more difficult, especially since he was now reliant on a tamer to digivolve.

The Gabumon would wonder how he got here in this situation and would be laying on his back, looking up at the cloudy sky. Similar to the other two, he would be deep in thought, not about Raji, Cadiaver, and their reason for seeking him out, but rather on the Shamanmon and how, even though dying, it defended the violent Gabumon in a way that seemed like forgiveness. He would shake his head after a moment realizing that it didn't matter. The Shamanmon was gone and his pals would hopefully learn from their mistakes. He focus his attention on the other two now, "Alright, since no one is going to say anything... what the heck was that back there?!" He would sit up and look from the Demidevimon to his tamer and then back to Demidevimon.

"Yes, master Raji... care to explain what exactly happened to you?" Though trying not to seem angry, it was clear that he was. In the back of his mind Cadaiver was kicking himself for picking Raji as his tamer, it was very clear that there was no way this sorry excuse for a tamer was kin to the Battle-lusting tamer, Marcus.

"Well..." Raji would search for the words, feeling skittish from having to angry digimon glaring at him. "I don't really like confrontations and... well... I've never been in a fight before."['color] He would sigh, glad to have that bit out. "If ever there was a fight or any kind of confrontation, I... I lock up and my brothers usually took care of it." He would attempt to look up at his partner for some sympathy and would quickly look back to the fire when he found none.

"I see... and it didn't cross your mind that there may be some confrontation when we find your brother?" He would tilt his head and continue to look at Raji.

"No? Why would there be... he's my brother and... and he needs to come home!" He would feel a slight rush inside of his chest and would return a slightly stronger glare to his partner.

"Ah... well then," There is was, Cadaiver could see it. It was distorted by a shell of overall weakness, but there was a slight spark that seemed somewhat reminiscent of Marcus. "I'll let you in on a little secret, your brother isn't exactly in the state to come home with you and if you want him to come home, you're going to have to suck it up and fight." He would have a devilish smirk.

Raji would catch the devil's smirk and would feel his spunk retreating again. "What... what do you mean? What's wrong with Marcus?"

"Oh boy... story time!" The Gabumon would chuckle sarcastically.

"Indeed..." From there, Cadaiver would do his best to retell the story of Marcus's misfortune from the point that he and Marcus crossed paths. He would mention the deal with Lucemon and how he'd literally sold his soul to the devil and had become apart of a forbidden process that had more or less turned Marcus into a being of the digital world, that much like a fish out of water would not be able to survive in the real world for too long. However, he did 'forget' to include the parts of how Cadaiver and the other members of the Chaos Organization had turned him evil and manipulated him into going down the path of bringing destruction to the digital world. On the other hand, Cadaiver weaved a tale of how Marcus had gotten his hands on a dangerous power and had planned to release it if not for some divine intervention that has him now lost somewhere in the reaches of the digital world.

"That... THAT'S HORRIBLE!" Raji would gasp in horror as he listened to Cadaiver's story. Though he didn't want to believe any of it, it definitely seemed like a situation that Marcus would get himself into. Though his intentions were usually always pure, even in the realm world, he'd always managed to get himself in trouble by making some raw deal with some force that was much more than they seemed, usually something to the effect of borrowing money that he could repay or making bets that somehow always ended against him. "Any... any idea where he might be now?"

"Ummm, if I'm correct to assume," Cadaiver would take a moment to ponder. Last time he was with Marcus, they were midway through releasing Mugen from his slumber and then finishing the process of summoning the Chaos Lord. Of course that was before that wolf in sheep's clothing, Lucemon, reared his ugly head and interrupted them... again. After all that, he was pretty much drawing a blank, more than likely when Yggdrasil had stepped in and restarted the whole digital world. "your brother is more than likely a denizen of the Dark Area, serving as Lucemon's puppet. I mean he [Lucemon] does own his soul."

"Meaning??" He was afraid of what the answer would be, but was willing to ask.

"Means you're going to have to grow some balls and take your 'brother's' soul back from the b*tch that took it!" Gabumon would make himself known to the others, standing up and flexing his muscles. "I think I get why you guys came looking for me now. You're going to need a lot of muscle if you're planning on raiding the Dark Area. Count me in!"

"Well... that was easy enough." Cadaiver would smirk at the Gabumon, noticing a great similarity between him and Doroku, a ChaosWargreymon that was more than likely still following Marcus's every beck and call... a problem for another time of course.

"The names Reeve, you can call me Teach of course!" He would approach the boy would a wicked smile.

"Teach??" Raji wouldn't like the sound of that at all.

"Of course, I'm going to be the one in charge of whipping your a** into shape for the future battles!" He would throw Raji and thumbs up. "Now then, lemme see that there digivice of yours so we can be registered as Official partners." He would be less enthusiastic about this part, but it had to be done.

"Well that's one down, now we need to find the other."

"Who you got in mind?"

"Ah, glad you asked. You remember Kinnon, don't you?"

"Ah hell!" Reeve would blurt out realizing now that this was a big mistake on his part.

Cadaiver, the Magician
Reeve, the Violent

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:51 pm
OOC: ((As far as post count, this'll be half a post since it just sets up for moving to the next area of the quest... almost done.))

Raji ɠσs

With the sun starting to rise, Raji would awaken from his decent night's worth of sleep in a small sleeping bag. It would first be the smells and then by opening his eyes, he would see that both Reeve and Cadaiver were already awake, talking to one another as they worked together to prepare what looked to be breakfast. From the smell if it, it smelled like bacon and maybe eggs, but it didn't look like bacon, but rather like there were apples being spun on a still like pork on a spit-roast, the eggs, however, we actually eggs. "Hey... what's that I smell?"

"What do ya think it is? It's breakfast... I 'found' some meat apples and some eggs and figured you might be hungry after yesterday." Reeve would give a smirk that would let Raji know automatically that he didn't really find the apples and probably poached the eggs from some poor bird Digimon's nest. "Help yourself, Cadaiver and I have already eaten. So as I was saying..." After greeting Raji, he would turn his attention back to Cadaiver and lower his voice as they continued to speak to one another.

Raji would shrug at the idea, figuring that for now it was best not to bite the hand that feeds. However, he would have to confront Reeve on his habits of kleptomania... eventually. Noticing that the fire was dying down, Raji would search his back for a small dining kit that was composed of a metallic plate, a plastic cup and a kitchen tool that was both a fork, spoon, and knife. He would make his way over to the food and then grab it. He would be closer to his two digimon would be would be able to pick up bits of their conversation, not really intending to eavesdrop.

"Don't worry, Master Raji." Cadaiver would speak out, interrupting Raji as he was ear hustling, "We're just comparing details of our next companion and attempting to plot out the best course for getting to them."

"Oh... and here I thought you guys were planning a way to kill me off." He would laugh nervously, surprised that he actually said what he was thinking out loud. He would bite into the apple and then pull back as it was still somewhat hot.

"Oh, no, no, no... we wouldn't do that..." The last part would be extremely quiet, almost to the point that it didn't sound like it was actually being said, but it almost sounded to Raji as if he said not yet. "Now hurry up and eat, we need to head out before a herd of less kind digimon get a whiff of your breakfast."

"Oh... oh right!" He would say as he was eating the eggs. He could just imagine him and his two rookie level digimon being surrounded by larger, stronger, carnivorous digimon that would use the apples as an appetizer and him as the main coarse. He would swallow roughly at the idea and would bite through the heat of the apple, surprised at how much like bacon it tasted like. The digital world was a strange place, dangerous, but strange nonetheless. After he finished a good portion of his food he would attempt to wipe out the remains and pack away those as well as the rest of his gear. He'd notice that Reeve would be kicking dirt to put out the remaining embers and Cadaiver would be doing something that seemed like scouting or something. Once they had finished Raji, Cadaiver, and Reeve would depart westward for the Dark Ocean, a place that according to both Reeve and Cadaiver would be the best place for their next teammate: Kinnon, the Conniving.

[Raji & Company exit to Dark Ocean]

Cadaiver, the Magician
Reeve, the Violent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:11 am
Quote:
Enter From: The Digi-Colosseum
???

User Image An Airdramon could be seen entering the Gear Savanna with a man ridding on it's back. They seemed to be coming from the smoke that use to be the Digi Colosseum. Did they cause the destruction? Should the Digimon of this region be worried? As the Tamer grew closer it could be seen that he was the same mysterious man that had been showing up after missions were over lately.

He had his next assignment, it wasn't here but he decided he would leave some fun on the way. The man pulled out his Digivice and spoke to his Digimon, "How about we have some fun, i think this region could use some shaking up." The man pressed a button on the side of his device and out of his backpack flew 3 fly size devices with wings. These devices looked much like the ones that he had collected from both SkullMeramon and Cyberdramon. "Fly my pretties, fly hahaha...find me some minions!" The devices left the man and flew toward the ground.

[??? exits toward WWW Town]
============================================================================================

A group Digimon had been wandering through the Gear Savannah on their way to New Network City. Included in the group were some pretty strong Digimon, including Leomon, Centarumon and Unimon. The group had been joking and talking about finding somewhere to eat. One of the small Digimon brought the group's attention to the Airdramon coming their way. As they came closer Leomon called out, "Take cover! Something evil is coming!!" The group scattered as close to a dozen Digimon tried to hide from the man's "bugs".

Not everyone could escape however, Leomon, Centarumon and Unimon were too big of targets. The bug burrowed into their skin and the Digimon could feel a new presence taking over their minds. The parasitic bugs seemed to be controlling their actions. Their new orders were to destroy anyone who come near them. They decided to start with their companions.

Try as the might the little Digimon could not hide from their brainwashed friends. Biyomon watched as one by one her friends were Digatized. She knew she needed to get out of there before she was next. She knew where she needed to go. When she thought the others weren't looking she took flight. She flew as fast as she could toward New Network City, The DRF would know what to do.

[Biyomon exits Toward NNC]

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:53 am
**DRF Scout Team**

User ImageUser Image
Kata Falcon <><><><><><><> Manto Tanken

[[Enter From NNC]]

Two figures moving very quickly with their Digimon entered the Gear Savanna from the direction of NNC. They were the scout team sent ahead of the supply team by Chuck Randolph. Kata Falcon, also known as Falco, and Manto Tanken who they called Tank-man or Tank. Running along side of them were a Peckmon and Aegiomon their partners. These two were sent to observe and no engage the oddities reported on along the mission path.

Both were masters of stealth and speed and were perfectly suited for this assignment. As they grew closer to the location where Biyomon had reported the attacks had taken place they could see some sure signs of destruction. They slowed down and began to look for places to conceal themselves so the Digimon could not see them. Ahead they could see the three Digimon Biyomon had reported on each seemed to be possessed and patrolling the distressed region. Flaco whispered to Manto, "It looks like something is wrong with them, I've never seen a Digimon act like that... almost beast like but still very alert." Tank nodded in agreement, the two decided to try to go around them using the cover of the night and continue their mission.

The contacted their dispatcher with an update on the situation and told them they would keep moving. Waiting carefully for the Digimon to not be looking their direction the two almost silently moved upwind of the trio and dodged between hiding spots until they were sure they were past the trouble. The scouts moved toward Wild Wild West Town.

[[Exit to WWWTown]]  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games