Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Ascent of the Fallen! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:26 pm
User Image

The world dimmers, clouds stream in spirals, and the earth rumbles as a figure descends from the sky. A few brave digimon stand up and shout out defiance but they are quickly silenced with a small wave of his hand; black lightning lanced and pierced all of the voices who dared. A great booming voice announces his intent, "I am Shadow Seraphimon, and I intend to bring true hell to the digital world. I fell from grace, and so shall you. Your other option? Utter Annihilation from my hand, and the hand of my minions, the new Demon Lords!". Shadow Seraphimon, his figure crackling with a evil aura, waved his hand once more but this time, massive storms alight the sky. Lightning crashed down as the dark storms destroyed all they touched. With another wave, the earth shook again as the earth's body shook and broke apart. From massive cracks a tower arises, a tower blighted with darkness and horror. From this tower, Shadow Seraphimon would rage his war against the just, corrupting and destroying all in his path.

Actual Intro:
Welcome to the Ascent of the Fallen! This is a contest/event where a fallen Shadow Seraphimon is inciting his wrath upon the world! Heavy Stuff! Now let's get down to business! To begin with, two day one contests will roll out at the beginning, for the contest to proceed members must complete these challenges! The rest is a mystery for now! I will add more info later on the coming challenges!

Ajani Rules
These rules mean if you win a digimon you keep that digimon. Only one digimon per person. The only way out of that is to quit to the contest and it would go to runner up. Meaning if Liger gets one of the digimon and he's like "Keep that fugly thing away from me" then it would go to Kaos who had the second best entry.
Please follow the contest rules themselves.

Day One Challenges:

User Image
Break the Army!

Heroic volunteers must charge the enemy lines and break through to get to the tower so the ascent can begin! The digimon surrounding the tower include various evil champions and rookies, it will be a hard challenge due to the sheer number of villains at work here. You see hordes of vilemon, meramon, devimon, and devidramon amongst their ranks. You can feel a aura of evil emanating from these ranks of chaotic beings. They roar challenges and cackle as they await your weak attempts to divert them.
Rules
The army has take 50 hits before it will scatter or retreat. Each time a player makes a charge they randomize a number 500-1000, a successful hit is 900-1000. The one to deliver the final blow will receive the prize! Consolation prize for the two people who hit the most will be 5 million gold.

User Image
Find the Key!

The way into the tower is locked, but Shadow Seraphimon has entrusted a Black Agumon with the key. He has no fear of you finding it, he cares little for the fate of this digimon. It's like a tempting challenge, but what will you find once you enter?
Rules
To find the key users must roll a 1D100 dice and roll a number with 7 in it 5 times. Then to defeat the agumon the user must roll a 1-500 and get above 400. PM me links to all you successful randomizer.

User Image

Day One Challenges Complete!
After they have recovered the Key and caused the dark army to flee Tamers then use the recovered key to open the way into the tower! Approaching the door our courageous group is awed as the key begins a transformation; wings unfold, arms extend, cloth and armor appear! It's Clavis Angemon! "Well met Tamers, you have my thanks for rescuing me from that little tart Black Agumon. I was taken captive by Shadow Seraphimon and transformed into his tower key for the sick lord's pleasure. But now that I am free I will open the path and fight alongside you!" the recovered angel states as he rejoices in his freedom. Swinging his massive key, Clavis Angemon shoots the door with a key shaped beam... a moment later the doorway to the tower is opened! "Onward Tamers! Let us bring down this evil Tyrant!" The wrathful angel exclaims as he charges forward, key shining brought and wings spread.

The Trials of the Blighted Tower!

The tower is comprised of Seven Levels, on the very tip is the roof and that is where the villain Shadow Seraphimon resides. But to make it to the mastermind who is slowly corrupting and wilting the digimon world into his own fallen version of paradise, users must defeat each of his psychotic lackeys. Only after that is done, can the final battle commence!

Forming his own lords of the seven deadly sins, each one guards a level of his tower, suited to their sin of choice. A crest of sin alights each level's door, will the users manage to beat all of the sinful generals? Imbued with power nearing Demon Lord capacity, tread carefully tamers.

User Image
Level One: Lotosmon's Den of Lust

Lotosmon commands all attention her, looking to be some odd mixture of a strip club and bar, various digimon work here and it doesn't seem very threatening... actually feeling zero threat here.... Whoa! All the lights cut off and a voice calls out "Oh ho ho, what have we here, more pretties for my collection, well well well, to prove yourself why dont you do a little dance? Prove yourself sexy enough for me and I'll let you pass through unhindered but I will require a small portion of your time after the dance of course tee-hee". Lights shining again but this time they spotlight a central dancing stage.... well time to get dancing! We have to stop Shadow Seraphimon after all and Clavis Angemon isn't much of a dancer.
Rules: Private Message me a roleplay response to the situation! Best response wins! You can either do the dance, tear the place apart, or something else! I'll be looking for most entertaining or the best read. Try your hardest! Also to be sure you actually read the rules, include the words "Play that funky music whiteboy" as the title of the pm. This event closes in seven days!

User Image
Level Two: The Corrupted Data Field, FORMERLY A Glutton's Paradise

You see the symbol of the glutton upon this level but as you enter the level seems to be quite glitchy, it once appeared to be a stone level of the tower with tables, fountains, and various food but now the areas seems eroded with its true coded form appearing as if eaten. Each item has at least a small chunk missing out of it but the damage varies. You can not imagine what sort of monstrosity could have done this. But then you see it, without a sound a shape flies forward and tears a chunk of the table, rending it in two as the fast shape absorbs it. Finally settling in one area you are able to make out who this ravenous digimon is... Infermon, the legendary virus! How was Shadow Seraphimon able to turn this data eating abomination to his side is a mystery but here he is. The chaotic digimon turns around quickly, he observes the entrance of tamers and without a word he launches himself at you! A battle is upon you! Hurry and attack before the wicked infermon destroys your digimon... permanently.
Rules:This is a dual event! I will accept either a roleplay response involving you and a chosen digimon battling and defeating infermon or you can draw a scene from your battle! Private message me your roleplay response with the subject head "Nuke them from Orbit". Please post all artwork in the contest thread adn quote me. This Contest Ends in seven days!

User Image
Level Three: Olegmon's Vast Booty, Greed at it's Finest

Entering this level you see nothing but a vast horde of treasure! Golden coins, Gems, gilded furniture line the room. Who could live in such blatant greed and wealth? None other than Olegmon, the eater of vast wealth. One of the golden piles erupt and you see a heavy form rise from it. Apparently it was a bed covered in wealth where this giant of greed was hiding, sheesh. Seeing the challengers he grins and lays back amongst his wealth; his axes at the side of his bed and ready. "I see Shadow Seraphimon's announcement did not go unnoticed, you wish to get past me to big boss, yes? I can not allow this, it is my duty as a sworn soldier of Shadow Seraphimons to stop you at all cost... but I tell you what, bring me a big enough treasure and I'll act as if I never noticed you Hohahohahoha" The large digimon shakes the room with his laughter as he goes back to resting amongst his pile of gold. Well what do you do, attack or try to fork over some Treasure?
Rules: There are two ways to win this contest you can either dress a Tektek avatar with the theme of "greed" or "wealth" and try to give him all you got orrr you can try and knock out this massive hoarder! Post your tektek avatars and pm me with "Please don't hit me" as the subject or if you want to fight! Randomize 1-1000 dice and get 739-799. Each person can only punch Olegmon 3 times. If I find out you have done so more than once, you are banned from this event entirely. PM me with links if you successfully knock him out with the words "I'm a Boss Act Batch" as subject. I will be checking the forum, deletion will also earn you a ban from the event. And I'm sorry if it's accidental but your still going to be booted.

User Image
Level Four: Graveyard of Sloth

Entering the graveyard of sloth, you see the area is split between three distored.... realities? At their conjoining center you see a throne, sitting placidly is the hulking behemoth Skull Meramon. Representing sloth, he observes the chaos around him as three different areas collide with each other, his very being a nexus. One area is a hellish plane full of fire and scarred landscapes, the second is a ruin of crumbling buildings and greyish desert, the last is a temple full of sprawling runes and a sense of foreboding. To hold these three are his anchor to his power and his being, if he were releashed his power would crumble and his access for the roof of the dark tower would be granted. How to do it? On each of the realities is a sprawling set of runes, these runes could be the keys to his release from power but someone would need to translate them first then solve them? Skull Meramon charging power though... and NOT STOPPING! If we don't ravel these rune chains fast he might take the digital world with him!
Rules: Decipher each of the rune sets then solve the riddles within them. Simple as that. Private message me your solutions and please do not share answers or aid others. You will be penalized if you do.
Runes

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
Level Five: MadLeomon's Training Pit, Wrath filled Lion

You enter the door with the sign of wrath and aren't that surprised. Inside it looks like a large training pit that has been utterly wrecked. In it's center lies a hulk, a massive form that has a training dummy in his hand, with a mighty pull he tears it in two. Mad Leomon turns and looks at you with a dull look in its eye.... "RAWOOOOOO" a mighty roar escapes his throat as he pounces at you! Quick finding a hiding spot!
Rules: First Part, Find the hiding spots scattered across the guild! Finding 3 out of the possible 5 spots will allow access to the second part. You can not do the second part until you PM me the hiding spots and I reply to you with approval. The PM title should be "SCARY LION MAN".
Second Part, Ambush the mad lion while he's distracted! Roll 1 100 hundred sided dice and gets from 60-100 twice, a double hit winning combo! Pm me with the title "I knocked him out!" with links with proof.

User Image
Level Six: Black MetalGarurumon's Man Cave, a envious shadow

You approach the sixth level expecting anything, reports of the rabid Mad Leomon and the flirty Lotosmon prepare you for the worst and the craziest. But what you see stuns you beyond belief.... it's..... a..... shrine..... to..... BlackWarGreymon. You see action figures, replica spires, DVDs of his exploits, and even a memorial to his death..... What in the actual Chronomon is going on here. You hear a flush and out of a side door walks in a large metal wolf, seemingly a black duplicate of a famous hero digimon, it's Black MetalGarurumon. He is humming a tune when he sees your party and stops suddenly... "Oh... you split up to do different levels at the same time, I didn't expect you to actually be here till much later. Hrmmm, hmm, Ah, well too late to drink spilled milk" The digimon stammers as he moves over to a button on the wall and presses it with his paw. The room now transforms and gains the appearance of a dungeon with a track in the middle! Wanting to brush away the memory quickly the shadow digimon assumes a frightening tone! "Welcome tamers! I am your doom, Black MetalGarurumon! Faster and stronger than my previous forms, I will be your end with my speed! Prove to me your the best fighter and duel!" The evil digimon announces in a evil tone, his nervousness now lost as he blurs towards you with boosters.
Rules Battle to the Death in the Tourney

User Image
Level Seven: Metal Etemon's Metal Gym, Pride before the Fall

"Huff huff huff huff, go harder, come on you can do it! Go deeper! Deeper! I haven't seen your best yet!" You hear a voice shouting from behind a door as you approach pride, you recognize the voice with dread.... you push open the door and see a truly unholy sight......... Banana hammocks..... Sweaty Banana hammocks....... You see dozens of Metal Etemons, King Etemons, and Etemons all working out and training in a super silver metallic gym. You see the words "If you aren't blacking out, you aren't pounding hard enough" stapled on a poster and you grimace. Way too much spandex, bulges, and manly muscles for a single human to take, your willpower exceeds all else if you survive this sight. It takes a minute for them to notice you but they all turn at once towards the intruders on their excessive program. One King Etemon steps forwards and laughs heartily as his bulge wiggles "They send such a measly force to do me in, baby I'm the ultimate Etemon, fat cat Shadow Seraphimon gave me a power boost but I was already top percent without it! How can you even deal with all the glory of the Etemon's all at once, rock'n roll!". The Etemon all rush you on the golden posers shout!
Rules: Quick, escape the Etemon! To do this hunt around the guild and find all three hidden King Etemon's! With their leader gone they'll all scatter. With the subject "Hey There Etemon" as the subject, pm me the locations. Ends in seven days.

Will they survive the tower......
..... the answer was YES

User Image

Final Showdown: Shadow Seraphimon's Altar
You finally ascend the top of the tower, and as you reach the roof of the villain's Blighted Tower. You are greeted with a horrible sight. Various digimon lie either dead or being corrupted to their darkness forms, but at the very center lies a throne and a altar towards this self-imposed tyrant. Shadow Seraphimon rests upon it, his arm propping up his head as he lounges as if bored as his devious powers work to turn good digimon to his cause. He slowly stands up, arching his back as his wings shift. Seeing the horde of tamers neither surprises him nor causes him any stress. "I see you made it past my generals, they will have to be punished after I deal with you, will you serve me? I told you at the start, serve or be destroyed!" His voice starts soft and toneless but the descends into a deep accusation, a tinge of a psychotic tone in it. You truly see this fallen angel as he is, a chaotic monster that reached the brink of madness when he fell from light and as he reached bottom, he fell from that edge easily. As Shadow Seraphimon transcended his madness into a type of psychotic numbness that hides itself under what appears to be a evil mastermind; you should truly be afraid of this empowered demon. This is a digimon who is not a mindless killer, not a villain with dreams to conquer, or even a sob story foe. Shadow Seraphimon is a digimon who has seen his own madness and revels in it as he forces the word to assert itself to his reality; blighted and corrupted. The digimon's arms alight with a shadow aura as storms begin to gather. Shapes move along the storm clouds, corrupted Ornismon and Saberdramon fly overhead, their large shapes casting a even darker shadow upon the sky. Shadow Seraphimon motions at you with a glowing hand as he speaks in a dark voice "Choose your path Tamers".
Rules: This is the final contest for Ascent of the Fallen contest, it is a roleplay contest but I am not looking for pages of content but something else. You the tamer have to make a choice, serve Shadow Seraphimon through corruption or try to defeat him and purify the world. Make a roleplay response to this and battle him to choose purity or try to convince him to change his ways to become good again, or describe how loyal you would be with future deeds, describe the world fully corrupted and Shadow Seraphimon as it's leader. Your choice will greatly change the outcome. The more purity or corruption will garner a different ending. The best pure response will receive a grand prize and the best corruption will receive a grand prize. PM with the subject head of either "PURE" or "CORRUPT"
YOU HAVE THREEDAYS UNTIL HIS CORRUPTION REACHES CRITICAL POINT! ALL ENTRIES MUST BE IN BY THAT TIME!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:28 pm
User Image

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:34 pm
Winers Box!
A box of winners in this Ajani rules contest, so it's more of a imprisoning.
-Mog Has won 10 million gold! FIND THE KEY IS FINISHED
-Kaos Has won 10 Million gold! BREAK THE ARMY
----Spazzy won 5 million
----Yume won 5 million
----Black_Blood Cat won 5 million
-Muffin has cleared level one by outwitting Lotosmon. White Wings (angemon item) is his prize, they fell of a stripper angel.
-Spazzy has cleared level two by depicting her Baalmon saving her from Infermon! Poison Gas, Digital Gate, Demon Lord Card Gluttony Cards are her reward!
-Kaos has cleared level three! Olegmon grovels at her feet and gladly gives away the filthy stinking rich girl his key. Her rewards are Water Leak,Digibarrier, Demon Lord Card Greed Cards that fell out of his pocket.
-BMO has cleared level four! Having unraveled the chains the evil digimon withers away. A set of black wings (devimon item) and 5 million gold are the victorious riddler.
-Mog has cleared level five and stood up to the MAD LION! For his efforts, Dragomon now respects him and joins his cause. Congrats on the fugly cthulumon.
-Liger has cleared level six and beaten up everyone else and MetalGarurumon has run away scared, left behind is a badly beaten Shoutmon, it thanks him for freeing him and joins him on his quest.
-SpazztasticPanda1311 has cleared level seven and escaped the wrath of the Etemon. She has found a broken horn, a White Horn (tyrannomon item).

SuccessfulArmy Hits!
Black_Blood Cat - 1
Black_Blood Cat - 2
X Kaos X - 3
Black_Blood Cat - 4
Black_Blood Cat - 5
X Kaos X - 6
Black_Blood Cat - 7
Black_Blood Cat - 8
X Kaos X - 9
X Kaos X - 10
Black_Blood Cat - 11
UnHoly Fudge - 12
Black_Blood Cat - 13
Yume - 14
Black_Blood Cat - 15
Black_Blood Cat - 16
X Kaos X - 17
Black_Blood Cat - 18
Black_Blood Cat _ 19
X Kaos X - 20
Black_Blood Cat - 21
Yume - 22
Black_Blood Cat - 23
Yume - 24
X Kaos X - 25
Black_Blood Cat - 26
Black_Blood Cat - 27
X Kaos X - 28
Spazzy - 29
X Kaos X - 30
X Kaos X - 31
Spazzy - 32
X Kaos X - 33
Spazzy - 34
Spazzy - 35
Unholy Fudge - 36
Spazzy - 37
X Kaos X - 38
Liger - 39
X Kaos X - 40
Yume - 41
Lief - 42
Spazizzles- 43
Yumi - 44
Fudgepacker - 45
FudgePacker - 46
Yumi - 47
X Kaos X - 48
Yume - 49
X Kaos X- 50

Art for the Infermon Contest

Spazzy
User Image

TekTek Avis for the Olegmon Contest

X Kaos X
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Battle Winners
LIGER!

Prizes:
Muffin almost entirely funded this contest's gold fund. Pleas thank him when you get a chance.
Day 1 Challenges: Gold, Lots of Gold. Gold will be scattered throughout this contest.

Climbing the Tower: Digimon: , Corrupted Dragomon (Normal) is MadLeomon Contest, Pure Shoutmon [R] (Normal) is BlackMetalGarurumon Contest
Three Items: Black Wings [Devimon] is SkullMeramon and White Wings [Angemon] is Lotosmon, and White Horn [Tyrannomon] is Etemon
Cards: Water Leak,Digibarrier, Demon Lord Card Greed for Olegmon, Poison Gas, Digital Gate, Demon Lord Card Gluttony for Infermon

Final Choice Event: Corrupted Arkadimon [F] (Limited), Pure Clavis Angemon (M)

Ethan Kirito Soul rolled 1 100-sided dice: 57 Total: 57 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:35 pm
Find the Key!  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ethan Kirito Soul rolled 1 100-sided dice: 65 Total: 65 (1-100)

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:35 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Find the Key!
Got one 57  
Black_Blood Cat generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 799!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:36 pm
heart  

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ethan Kirito Soul rolled 1 100-sided dice: 65 Total: 65 (1-100)

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:36 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Ethan Kirito Soul
Find the Key!
Got one 57

Black_Blood Cat generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 605!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:37 pm
heart  

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
lief_7 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 88 Total: 88 (1-100)

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
find the key  
Ethan Kirito Soul rolled 1 100-sided dice: 36 Total: 36 (1-100)
Ethan Kirito Soul
Ethan Kirito Soul
Ethan Kirito Soul
Find the Key!
Got one 57

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Black_Blood Cat generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 995!

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:38 pm
heart  
Ethan Kirito Soul rolled 1 100-sided dice: 36 Total: 36 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:38 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Ethan Kirito Soul
Ethan Kirito Soul
Ethan Kirito Soul
Find the Key!
Got one 57

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Black_Blood Cat generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 645!

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:39 pm
heart  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff