A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
New Gaia does anyone else hate it. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I the only one who hates how commercial Gaia has become?
  Way too many new items
  Too many bundles involving winning gold
  Marketplace flooded with over priced items
  Miss the good old days
View Results

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:29 pm
Been gone for a while and came back. I miss zOMG. It's kind of sad to think that I'll never get to experience that lag during smeb again. But seriously I miss it. I think the current gaia was a long time coming.

The only positive I can think of is the manga being updated and man was that neglected before. But everything else has gone downhill. It seems impossible to find any decent horror, fantasy or scifi rps.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:56 pm
I've given up on the RPs...and I'm also pretty much only looking forward to the manga updates. I was so upset when I first came back and my proud 300k suddenly became worthless. And the shock when the daily chance was handing out 500k! I guess the only plus side of this is that I can sell all the inks that I've amassed over the years for millions.
I admit I don't even know why I log on anymore. I'll never spend any real money on the cash items, and on the marketplace they are just so expensive it's impossible to quest for...
I wish most of my guilds were active. I actually went through them and deleted all the dead ones I was in.  

LaurelinRe

10,875 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Happy _Tropical_Flower

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:31 pm
What's most irritating about the new Gaia is gold generators and marketplace inflation. Because of the gold generators, everything in the marketplace has skyrocketed to the point where 1 billion gold is the new 1 million gold. :C Gold generators have really wrecked the marketplace. I had to buy fish for my tank with Gaia Cash (which I don't mind), but I wish I could afford them all on the marketplace. But they are so inflated, they aren't even worth bothering to pay for just one because you will never make your money back from buying one.

It's really messed up, but the marketplace has recovered a tiny bit, so that is good.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:23 pm
LaurelinRe
I've given up on the RPs...and I'm also pretty much only looking forward to the manga updates. I was so upset when I first came back and my proud 300k suddenly became worthless. And the shock when the daily chance was handing out 500k! I guess the only plus side of this is that I can sell all the inks that I've amassed over the years for millions.
I admit I don't even know why I log on anymore. I'll never spend any real money on the cash items, and on the marketplace they are just so expensive it's impossible to quest for...
I wish most of my guilds were active. I actually went through them and deleted all the dead ones I was in.

I tooooooootally feel the same way. I had about the same amount when I came back on from being on hiatus for about three to four years and the first daily chance I got gave me a million A MILLION gold. crying crying crying I remember back in the day when that was a huge accomplishment, not something you could get on a regular basis just for opening your daily chance prize pod....

I'm kind of depressed to say I've been one of those people who been spending waaaaaaay too much real life money of pixel items......but if the marketplace wasn't so bloody overpriced I wouldn't have had too! scream I ended up having to spend like quadruple the amount of money it would have just because EVERYTHING seems to be all the way in the millions and billions on the marketplace!!

At least they're updating the manga a little more that they used too, but even then that's just a page at best!.....I'm really glad I've found a few guilds that I can get on and talk to people about and actually expect to see someone post something with in the next WEEK  

Niamassa

Mythical Lunatic

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:08 pm
Sad, a year ago, I tried peeking on here when I had a chance, but RL caused a lot of away time. I get back to see if I was seeing things and see it all worse. I came for friends, zOMG and chill time, now nothing much. I'm in limbo of how much I get rid of, if I keep the accounts or just go. I miss the fun I had back at starting Gaia many years ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:59 pm
Yeah, things are getting expensive.
I come back and the avie art costs in the several billions now.
That use to be the big thing I would buy (aside from junk to save and sell for the future.)
I don't think I can afford it anymore.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

lostphrack

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:18 pm
Yep. Old Gaia seemed more active, now I swing by some of the forums and guilds and they're just barren wastelands. Very sad. sad

I still pop by nearly every day for the DC stuff out of habit, but everything is so lifeless now that it's usually all I do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:14 am
I disappeared for such a long time from gaia that I don't know what's going on with the comic story line now. Just now signed back on. after a couple years. sweatdrop  

Midnight Star Nalkina

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:52 am
It's my fault. When I had the money I would buy cash cards from Walmart when I was a teen. GC is the only way to make any considerable amount of gold unless you can vend. Maybe there's other ways, but I've been gone for 2 years.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:56 pm
A-B0T
It's my fault. When I had the money I would buy cash cards from Walmart when I was a teen. GC is the only way to make any considerable amount of gold unless you can vend. Maybe there's other ways, but I've been gone for 2 years.
Lake Kindred was decent money last I knew, granted you level your kin enough to get into the areas that have a good RIG drop rate. It's more time consuming than buying GC, but earning gold without paying real money for items always was time consuming.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:06 pm
ThisEmptySoul
A-B0T
Lake Kindred was decent money last I knew, granted you level your kin enough to get into the areas that have a good RIG drop rate. It's more time consuming than buying GC, but earning gold without paying real money for items always was time consuming.
I'm still figuring out that game. Kept freezing on my first try. I'll try again tonight.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:05 pm
I just got back online here after being gone for a while. This place doesn't seem as active as it use to be.  

Celestial Bunni

Sparkly Rabbit

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas