Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 4] Tropical Jungle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:15 am
D Rank Mission Complete!

Well done recruits, you are well on your way to becoming fully fledged Tamers of the DRF! [+25 EXP]

X Kaos X

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Were these two prepared for the journey ahead? When they had left New Network City Gomamon was brimming with energy while Nina had more or less followed the Digimon. Everything was going smoothly, maybe too smoothly when they made that transition from Area 5 to Area 4. In the Digital World it appeared that the NNC HQ had broken up the area into nice little sections. That information was readily available within her Digivice but for now the team was utilizing the map that was given to them by the unknown individual. It didn't feel quite right. If the individual needed help couldn't they had informed the two about who they were going to battle, who was the one who requested such a mission, and go through the process of submitting their request to the NNC HQ? Not only that but maybe the timing was a bit too nice for Nina's liking. Why would such a high ranking mission, well in comparison to their current rank, be made available to them? Did other Tamers receive such a message? There were far too many questions that needed to be answered and not enough pieces of the puzzle to answer any of them.
"Were here!"

The two had stopped dead in the tracks. Nina stopped because she had been much to absorbed to really give much thought to her reaction. Gomamon stopped because it had been looking at Nina expectantly.
"Yes, Gomamon?"
"Well, I can only take us so far. I may know some areas of the Digital World but I don't know where to begin for our mission."
It had a point. It wasn't like the Jungle was a small area, well that could be said for any area of the Digital World. Even on their way towards here the team had run across some nice Digimon who were fortunate enough to make sure that their travel was comfortable. Not to say that the two hadn't expected to be easy from the beginning. The girl had thought it might take a couple of days to reach the Jungle but by the grace of other Digimon they arrived in the forest in a matter of hours.
"There certainly are a lot of nice Digimon."
"Of course there are! Its not like every one of us aren't nice enough to help one another out. Do you humans not share this concept?"
"Not so much. We 'help' others as long as they will 'help' us too."
"Quite selfish."
"Very."
Within her sights saw a sturdy looking log. Even with the help from other Digimon the two still had quite the walk coming here. For Gomamon who had traveled the Digital World it was quite a bit exhausting for Nina. The girl had barely any outside activity within the human world that would have required her to walk the distance the two had undertaken. For now though, it was nice just to relax a little but the humidity within the forest was quite overbearing. Nina loosened up her tie and pushed it within the bag that was overstuffed with various items. It was quite the job lifting the bag around but she couldn't exactly give it to Gomamon. Though Gomamon was a strong Digimon pushing off her responsibility to it might provoke it to go back to its depression. There was no way she would take that chance again.

*Rustle Rustle* *Rustle Rustle* Sounds from a shrubbery not too far from their current location emitted some noise. The girl looked over while Gomamon paid much too little attention to it. Really the Digimon had not bothered to give the rustling shrubbery its attention. Gomamon was actually looking up to Nina awaiting to hear the next order of business.
"You are not going to check that?"
"Why?"
"It could be a Digimon."
"It certainly could be."
"It could attack us."
"It could."
The Digimon just continued to gaze at the girl while her attention shifted from the Digimon to the foliage.
"If you go check it I can tell you where to go from here."
"Its a done deal~"
Its voice sounded all to happy as it turned a 180 and marched off to the foliage. Gomamon could be a bit predictable with the what it behaved but it was nice to have that predictability by her side.

Taking the Digital device from her pocket she flipped through the mail to come back to the attachment. Looking it over she noticed something very odd. The map had changed from what she last viewed it. It no longer showed a large ariel view of the forest but a more close-up view of their current whereabouts. This was too odd...what was happening?
"Nina, we have a situation on our hands." Nina's eye's shot up from the Digivice towards where Gomamon had parted the shrubbery. Normally, Gomamon wouldn't really speak in such a serious voice since it was normally carefree. The girl heaved herself off the log and walked towards where Gomamon was. Nina crouched down at Gomamon's level to see what it was. Her eye's widened in surprise to what she saw next. It was a beautiful white Digimon with yellow and red gloves with sharp looking claws, its tail had a swirl of purple wrapping around its white fur and upon its tail was a golden-colored ring with strange inscriptions on it, and on the tips of its ears were more of that purple coloration. Yet, what was most alarming about the Digimon was how it appeared poorly wounded and laid limp on the ground. It wasn't moving an inch, not even a twitch, as the two overlooked the Digimon.
"Is it our target?" Nina placed her hand near the Digimon's opened mouth. A small amount of air was being exhaled which meant that the creature was still alive. Yet, why was this Digimon in such terrible shape? It looked it was beaten over and over again.
"Gomamon, could you please look around the surrounding area. Whoever or whatever did this must not be too far away." Gomamon's expression became more serious as it slid off into the Jungle to scout the surrounding area. With Nina alone with the injured Digimon the question that remained in her mind was what to do next? The Digimon was unwell, unconscious and if its pursuers were still on its tail. Should she leave the Digimon to meet her own fate or take matters into her own hands?
"There are about a dozen Digimon heading this way and they don't look too happy!" Gomamon rushed from the Jungle to appear rather worried.
"We need to find somewhere to hide!" Gomamon tried to urge Nina to move while her gaze stayed transfixed on the injured Digimon.
"Lets go."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
D
Bronze
85 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
Gatomon->{Have yet to encounter}
Terriermon->{Have yet to encounter}
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:38 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Huffing and puffing throughout the Jungle the team ran and ran. They weren't so much running for their lives but for the life they held with them.
"You know, I'm all good for going on a adventure and all but are you sure about this." Gomamon motioned towards the cat Digimon that was nestled on Nina's back. It was at the last minute that the girl picked up the small Digimon to give it a piggy back ride away from any harm. It was quite odd for the girl to display such actions for any Digimon including Gomamon.
"I am. If my decision causes harm onto others then I will see to it that it is stopped." The two kept running and running somewhere where they could find shelter. However, it seemed like wherever they went there was no place safe for them. It didn't feel like there was any safe place to hide. Although the foliage around them may have prevented from prying eyes to see them the same could be said for them. They couldn't so much as see who could be following them but they felt like nowhere they ran was safe.
"Over there!" Gomamon motioned towards some cliffs by the forest. Everything felt like a maze and everything felt like it all looked the same. Nina just followed Gomamon, if there was any Digimon she could put her trust in then it was her partner.

"We should be safe here." Gomamon murmered within the cavern. It appeared that Gomamon had found a maze of caverns within the cliffs. For now it would buy them some time. With the assistance of Gomamon Nina placed the cat Digimon upon her lap. The cold ground wouldn't do much to help this Digimon who was poorly injured.
"Can you go find something that might help with its injuries?"
"I probably can but who is going to protect you?"
"I'll be fine. If I run into any Digimon I'll think of something. For now, I'll do what I can here."
Gomamon nodded and headed towards the exit/entrance of the cave. It didn't feel comfortable leaving her with an unknown Digimon but it wasn't like she was a little girl who needed to be babysitted. So while feeling uncomfortable Gomamon headed into the forest.

It was difficult to know how much time had passed since Gomamon had left but whatever time that had been Nina was kept busy. Utilizing her first aid kit all that she could do was provide some basic first aid upon the Digimon. Utilizing what little knowledge that she possessed about injuries the girl had the small Digimon's head wrapped in bandages. The blood was cleaned off and the body was disinfected but there was nothing more that could be done. Nina could only do so much for the outside of the Digimon's body but what could she do for the internal parts? In instances such as this the girl felt a sense of powerlessness but strength. Nina was relying upon her power, her knowledge and that of a precious beings called Gomamon. Even though she had adminstered what was available to her there was no way of telling if the creature would ever wake-up.

"Mmmmm......" The Digimon upon her lap grunted while its tail twitched slightly. Nina looked down upon the Digimon unsure if moving would cause the Digimon to defend itself or bring it harm. Reading about first aid material was easy but applying it on a real life situation made it difficult to know what the next move was. The creature's tail lashed out while its eye's crinkled. Its paw twitched, its tail twitched and its eye twitched.
"Why did you help me?"
"So that you wouldn't die."
The Digimon scoffed at the remark.
"That is a first. For what reason would a human need to worry about whether or not I live?" The tone of the Digimon was bitter but it wasn't as if some part of Nina couldn't relate to it. Unlike Gomamon who was Nina's opposite this particular Digimon was more alike with Nina....well so far.
"Instinct." Nina wasn't sure how she could explain it herself. Gomamon was curious of that same fact but it felt strange to put the reason into words. Things felt strange the moment she received that message and continued to worsen with her encounter with this Digimon.

The cat Digimon sighed at the girl's response.
"Humans are strange." With that the Digimon heaved itself up onto its legs but winced at the pain that arose from its injuries.
"You shouldn't move around."
"I don't need you tell me that. However, unlike you I don't have time to be here."
The cat Digimon motioned to leave the cave but Nina poked one of its injuries from its back. The mere poke of it sent the Digimon on its knees and growling in pain.
"You shouldn't move around, please." The Digimon just spat on the ground as Nina repeated the sentence.
"Do you think saying 'please' is going to change anything?"
"No, but if you think going back out there with a mob looking out for you is going to be any better for you then you certainly are looking for death."
"Tch!"
It sat down on its butt while looking at the entrance/exit of the cave. Although Nina wouldn't be able to see it the cat Digimon was deep in thought.
"So, you aren't curious about why I am in this state."
"Yes and no. I am curious but it isn't my business."
The Digimon chuckled a bit and looked back at the human.
"You are pretty blunt."
"It gets to the point faster."
"It does indeed."
The cat Digimon heaved itself back on its legs and walked towards the human with an outstretched paw.
"Gatomon."
"Nina Gverna but just call me Nina."
Nina took her paw and gave it a firm shake. Gatomon gave something that resembled a smile as it took a seat to face the girl.
"Thank you."
"No need to thank me."
"I suppose not. But what is a human doing in the jungle in the first place? Do you not realize the danger here? Or are you trying to get yourself killed?"
"I'm here because someone sent a message asking for help. I'm fully aware how dangerous this place can be so I came prepared."
"A message?!"
Gatomon became utterly silent suddenly. Nina looked at the Digimon with a blank face.
"Maybe it isn't a coincidence...."
"What isn't?"
"Do you have any desire in involving yourself in the affairs of the Jungle?"
"That depends what it is I guess. I say I'm already involved as far as I can see. The moment that message was sent to me there was no going back."
"At least you are aware of that. Look, I've told you I don't have a lot of time on my paws so pay attention."
Gatomon shook its paw in front of Nina's face who just a gave a blink at the action.
"Whether you believe me or not is up to you. I'm not going to bother asking for your help because that decision is for you to decide upon.
"Actually it depends on both our decisions."
Gomamon entered the cave and dropped a couple of strange fruits and fishes.
"There wasn't a door so I let myself in." Gatomon fur stood on ends as it readied its claw as Gomamon.
"Feisty, aren't yeah?"
"Have you come to fight me too?"
"Mmmmmm...not too sure what you mean there but I'm with her."
Gomamon motioned towards Nina while Gatomon looked for confirmation.
"Is this true?"
"Yes."
Gatomon lowered its guard while its hair smoothed over. Gomamon had on its face a look that said 'What the heck happened while I was out?'
"There is an uproar in the jungle. A Digimon described in the form of a cat has been harming defenseless Digimon all around the Jungle. As you might know it doesn't sit well with any Digimon but little could be done. The danger of this Digimon wasn't taken seriously enough until it actually began killing Digimon. When that occurred the whole forest rose in a uproar. Blinded by rage the whole forest has looked for any Digimon that comes close to the description of the Digimon and I fit the bill to the 'T'."
"Are you saying that you aren't involved."
"I've had my share of fights but I've never killed another Digimon. Fighting is one thing but killing is a whole different story unless there is no other way."
"Its certainly a nice story kitty kat."
Gatomon glared at Gomumon at its retort.
"Do you have anything that can prove you are innocent."
"Nothing."
"And we should trust you because????"
Gomamon slid over to the group.
"I won't bother asking you to trust me."
"Then why tell us all this?"
"Because I believe I know the Digimon that did it."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
D
Bronze
85 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:15 am
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Believing isn't the same as knowing,"
"I know. Believe it or not I'm not the only cat-like Digimon in this whole jungle.
"Thats not too difficult kitty kat~"
Gatomon, at this point, purposefully ignored the words from Gomamon's mouth. From Nina's perspective it clearly showed on the cat's face that it was annoyed.
"For what reason do you believe this particular Digimon is the culprit."
"There are a lot of reasons that I believe this Digimon in mind is the culprit but my instincts tell me I'm right. Much like how it was your own instincts that led you to help me when you didn't have any idea of who I am."
"Let us hear your reasoning then."
Feeling left out of the whole conversation Gomamon waddled up to Nina's side to force the Digimon to look at both it and she.
"The Digimon that I have in mind is Mikemon."
"Not like it is impossible."
"Mikemon?"
"Ah, thats right! You don't know all that much about the Digimon here. Well, Mikemon is another cat-like Digimon. You could say that it closely resembles kitty here. Except that the Digimon is more brown than white. Though, I guess from certain angles it could be classified as a Gatomon but if you were actually to put them side by side you could clearly see the difference."
Nina took out her Digivice and began to browse through the items. Both the Digimon just at each other before looking back at Nina. They weren't quite sure what she was up to right now.
"Here it is." Nina pressed a button upon her device. Within a instant a hologram of Mikemon was projected out of the screen.
"This is the Digimon you are referring to, right Gatomon?"
"Exactly, they are one in the same."
"Well, like Gomamon says there are certain characteristics of it that are very similar to you. Even I can tell the difference."
"Can you tell at night?"
"Night?"
Nina peered back at the hologram; thinking realistically if whether or not she could actually make out the difference.
"I don't think so."
"Don't feel bad! I probably couldn't tell the difference myself."
"You and the other Digimon here. Most of the Digimon who have went on this hunting spree are rather good-natured Digimon. Not a whole lot of them can see very clearly in the dark. Not to say that there aren't Digimon who can't but it doesn't make up the majority of the group."
"I would think you would feel some resentment against these Digimon."
"I could certainly have my reasons for doing that but I know its not entirely their fault. The one at fault is Mikemon."
"Still, you have yet to tell us what other reasons helped you come to the conclusion of Mikemon being the killer."
"Well, like I said, not a lot of Digimon in the hunting party are good at seeing at night. Most of the times the Digimons that are witnesses to the scene of the crime aren't very good at seeing in the dark. Its not only the witnesses though. For a couple times now I've been seeing Mikemon leaving the scene of the crimes. I never saw it actually do anything but its behavior is suspicious."
"If Mikemon is actually the one who is pulling the strings here then you have a bit of trouble on your paws. That Digimon doesn't leave any loose threads for any Digimon. Its not like it will leave any clues for you to follow and if it does it will probably be left there intentionally."
"I'm well aware of that. Its just too much of a coincidence though. There aren't an abundance of cat-digimon in the jungle, at least not one my size and level. Mikemon is the only Digimon that never appears after the deed is done. I just know that is the Digimon that has been causing all this uproar in the jungle."
"The thing with Mikemon is that its normally a well-tempered Digimon. Yeah it has smarts but for it to go on a fighting spree?
"Unless its a new Mikemon."
The Digimon turned to face Nina who suddenly spoke. She was looking at the digivice with a concentrated look upon her face.
"According to data collected on Mikemons they are what Gomamon says. Normally they are pretty good natured, calm and docile. The only time that their attitude seems to change is after digivolving. It says there have been cases when Mikemon get a bit carried away with their power. Testing its limits in order to better utilize its new found powers. Well, I assume that this speaks for itself for quite a bit of Digimon."
"The only problem with that is that this incident has been going on around for almost two weeks! I have yet to even hear about a Mikemon challenging other Digimon."
"For Mikemon it might be better to fight at night so that its oppenet couldn't see its face if it should lose."
"So, its prideful?"
"Many Digimon here have their pride. I suppose it wouldn't be incorrect to say that it would do that. However, it crossed the line when it began killing Digimon."
"I don't feel that we have enough to go on to reprimand Mikemon but its possible to lure it out with a direct challenge. If it really is a new Mikemon I'm sure it wouldn't mind a bit of a challenge. Gatomon, you said that it was attacking weaker Digimon. If that is true then we can use Gomamon to lure Mikemon out."
"Me?! You know, I'm into the whole fighting and all but Mikemon is a Champion leveled Digimon. In case you forgot I'm not on the same level."
"Exactly. Its because you aren't on the same level that Mikemon might take an interest with you. I'm not still sure if it is Mikemon but if it is then it wouldn't mind fighting an opponent it thought was easy. Not only that but you aren't exactly a resident of the jungle. It would make you an even more likely Digimon to target. It wouldn't get any backlash if it were to digitize you."
"..........you are a cruel person."
Gomamon puffed out its cheeks, appearing annoyed. Yet, its words weren't harsh at all. Gomamon was actually quite excited about this whole mission. Although, if they were to face a Champion leveled Digimon what would happen?
"Gatomon, I'm assuming you can't fight, right?"
"I cannot. With these injuries it will take some time for it to heal. Its going to be difficult just to walk."
"It looks like you are going to have to win this fight on your own Gomamon."
"Do you honestly think I can win against a Champion level?!"
"If you attack it head on then no. However, if we were to form a strategy then I believe we could defeat the Digimon. Its just a matter if the Digimon will come out or not."
Gomamon sighed, it didn't like the fact that its life was going to depend on whether or not their plan would succeed. It was beginning to feel that it may have bitten more off than it could chew.
"Gatomon, I'm not too sure how much we can do but if the Digimon responsible for these attacks does come out we will do what we can."
"Please, you are too kind. Though, don't just think I will be on standby. Its true that I can't fight like this but if things take a turn for the worse then I will do what I can to help."
"Since you know the area the best would you tell us more about this place so that we can formulate a better strategy?"
"With pleasure~"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
D
Bronze
85 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:24 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Darkness told hold of a sky that which the light of the last beams of sun had shone. The twinkling of the stars were littered across the skies, the humidity of the forest warmed every creature upon its grasp, the sounds of slumber were only but a low note to the winds that hovered in the air. Creatures of the jungle hid among the trees, the leaves, the rocks, the tunnels, anything that could protect them from the danger that lurked in the night. Some trembled within their homes while others had wandered in the night; looking for the murder that walked these lands. Only one of the inhabitants of the jungle knew the truth, they knew everything that had occurred. They sat within an isolated location waiting for the scene to unfold.

Everything was in place. The plan was set. Gatomon had accompanied Nina within some large vegetation. Its duty was to protect the human girl should the need arise upon this plan. It was Gomamon who had thought of it as it did not please it to leave the girl exposed to danger. At least if Gatomon were to protect the girl, even though the cat Digimon was still shrouded in mystery, it would ease its mind if only for a bit. The girl held onto the cat Digimon as if to display that the Digimon belonged to hers. A facade for any passerbys that should come and question about the Gatomon. Currently, Gomamon was moving through the jungle making intentionally loud noises to attract their target. It did not move in a circle for their target may become aroused of their plan. The digimon was heading off in the direction of the river that ran through the vegetation. The team just had to wait for the Digimon, the creature that attacked its prey in the darkness of night.

"Out for a stroll in the moonlight~" A cheerful voice rang through the hushed silence of the jungle. Gomamon paused to peer at a nearby tree to see two auburn-colored eyes. Its figure was completely shadowed in the darkness. Though it could distinctly tell that its appearance was very much like Gatomon's.
"Mmmmmmm~
The same for you I suppose."
Gommamon's voice was cheerful, its body relaxed, its smile....adorable. Nina looked down upon the Gatomon's whose eye's penetrated the darkness of the night.
"Its Mikemon." It's voice was hushed as the Digimon could feel itself tense up. Nina gave the small Digimon a tight squeeze as a reminder to keep it together.
"Heehee~
What is a Rookie Digimon like yourself walking around at this time in the night? Don't you know the Jungle gets even more dangerous at night?"

"I'm sure it is. Though I came out to find some water. I'm not quite used to the weather here yet."
It laughed calmly as Mikemon's eye's appeared interested.
"Not from around here then? You poor thing, do you even know where to find such precious resource?"
"I'd say somewhere in this direction. Its faint but there is definitely some water around here."
"You are right, there is some water around here. As one of the inhabitants of this land I'll be sure to guide you there safely."
"Aww shucks! You don't need to bother. I wouldn't want to give you any trouble."
"Its really no trouble at all~
It would be my pleasure, trust me."
Gomamon was no fool. Even though its vision would pail in comparison to the Digimon in front of it the Digimon could feel a foreboding sense coming from the Digimon. Its senses told it to not follow such a suspicious Digimon but there was a chance that this Digimon was the one they might be looking for.
"Then I'll take you up on your offer." Mikemon leaped from the trees to stand quite a bit of ways from Gomamon.
"Follow me." Its voice made it seem like the digimon was very pleased as it began to direct Gomamon. While Mikemon was distracted the other two were slowly inching their way in the direction Mikemon and Gomamon were headed.

After some time the sound of running water descended upon Goamon's ears. The Digimon had indeed led it to a running stream.
"Drink your full~" The Digimon moved itself to the side to allow for Gomamon to have direct access to the small river.
"For what reason did you come to the Jungle?" Gomamon pursed its lips as it took gentle gulps from the source. It hadn't thought much about what to say but it would need to say something rather convincing.
"I'm on my way to find someone."
"Someone? Are you referring to your human partner?"
"I'm not quite sure. Oh that does remind me. Earlier you said that the Jungle gets dangerous at night. I would think it might be safer."
Mikemon's lips curled into a devious smile that Gomamon was unable to make out.
Perhaps normally but these days a murder has been on the loose."
"A murderer?"
"Oh yes~
They say its prowls at night looking for its next victim."

"Sort of like you."
Gomamon's voice was very much cheerful that it led the Digimon to instinctively frown. It did not seem to like how this conversation was going.
"What makes you say that?"
"Well, the fact that your claws seem ready to strike."
It was instinctive but it was true. At the moment Mikemon's claw's had positioned itself to attack within a moments notice. Its lips curved into a cunning smile.
"Are you saying that I'm the murderer?"
"Who knows but your eye's look like they want to kill me."
The creature looked like it wanted to laugh as its eye's did not possess any kindness.
"Ah but I forgot to ask," Mikemon looked ready to pounce.
"What are you doing under the moonlight, tonight?" It began! The Digimon leapt towards the Gomamon, its claws were already outstretched as it threatened to swipe the Digimon. The Mikemon felt thrilled, it was not aware that someone might be looking for it....at least that is what it felt. The Digimon in front of her was no fool! Even though it smiled like an innocent child its words held some darker truth to them. It made Mikemon both excited and scared. Did it already know? Did it know that it was the culprit? Ah but if it did now then it knew what it would need to do.
"I'm looking for some fun tonight~" Its sing-song voiced echoed in the night.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
D
Bronze
85 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:37 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Nikukyu Punch!" With its paw in a tight fist it aimed right at Gomamon's face.
"Bubble Barrier!" Gomamon stretched its mouth in order for a flood of bubbles to come bursting out. Mikemon appeared surprised at the attack as the bubbles began to surround the water Digimon. Its attack went through but all it could see were the bubbles. It couldn't feel like its attack even made contact with the Digimon. Its eye's peered into the forest wondering where the Digimon went.
"Still here~" Mikemon looked back at the bubble barrier as a pair of claws headed towards the Digimon.
"Sharp Claw!" With the surprise attack Mikemon was thrown off balance. Its flew backwards to eventually land on its back. It felt infuriating that a Rookie Digimon was putting up a fight but then the cat began to smile. If the Digimon didn't put up much of a fight then it would have been quite the boring opponent. While Gomamon was a Rookie Digimon it wasn't as if its attacks had no effect on Mikemon. Even now its head was throbbing due to the direct attack from its sharp claws.
"Its good to know that you will be putting up an entertaining fight." Gomamon just cocked its head to the side as Mikemon began to disappear in the darkness. Though the Digimon could not be seen Gomamon could still feel its spiteful presence.
"Hiding in the dark? Thats not playing fair." Mikemon's chuckle seemed to reverberate around the jungle. It felt that the Digimon was everywhere that Gomamon turned.
On the sidelines Gatomon and Nina watched from afar. Gatomon kept the human girl clued in about the entire fight.
"It may have put up a good defense but that may have been the last time Gomamon is going to be making any sort of contact with Mikemon."
"Why is that?"
"For one Gomamon doesn't have night vision. There is no way it can determine where Mikemon will strike. At least if it were daytime it would have a chance. The most deciding factor is that Gomamon is only a Rookie-level Digimon. Perhaps if it were a Champion-level it could even the odds."
"You mean it would need to Digivolve."
"Well, yes it would need to Digivolve. Gomamon does know how to digivolve, right?"
"It knows no such thing, at least not to my knowledge."
"Do you know what you are saying? Without digivolving you might as well have sent that Digimon on a suicide mission."
"Gomamon already knows that. However, I didn't plan on sticking around to watch that happen."
"What do you mean by that?"
"I'm going to help Gomamon."
"What you are saying is stupid. Humans and Digimon cannot compete on equal footing. The powers we wield can crush humans like you."
"I'm aware of that however I cannot sit by while my partner does all the work. I have to put my effort into it too."
"This isn't part of the plan."
"Would you accept a plan where someone you knows goes out to fight for their life while you stay somewhere safe?"
"..............I don't think so."
Nina's hand rested upon Gatomon's head and begun to give it a gentle rub.
"I can't bear to see Gomamon get hurt but I'm more than willing to accept pain in its place. I know what I'm saying is stupid but that is the way I feel." Gatomon sighed at Nina's words; it didn't need to look behind it to know that she was serious. It wondered if all humans were as foolish as she.
"Like I've said before I can't provide much for support."
"Then don't bother coming."
"I already promised that fool that I would protect you. I'm not going to go back on my word."
"Do what you want then."

Gomamon's eye's looked left, right, up and across, its ears were concentrated on any sound the cat Digimon might make, its breathing grew shallower as it tried to focus its attention on the battle. This wasn't like the previous opponent at all! The previous one it could have defeated with one claw behind its back. With this Digimon it would need another Gomamon to even the odds. Even with all its concentration on the battle the most it could tell was that it's opponent was still within the area. It mentally cursed itself for not being in a favorable situation. So, what could it do to even the odds?
"Neko Claw" Out from the shadows a claw took a nice swipe at Gomamon. It was only able to dodge the attack to the face but it couldn't say the same for its body. Its body was searing with pain from the Digimon’s attack. If it could be described into words it was like someone had just put some rubbing alcohol upon the wound. It had to ignore the pain though it just had to. If it went down because of a wound like this then how could it possibly win this fight? Ah, but then it realized that there was already a plan in motion should the culprit bring themselves to it. It was now just a matter if the actual plan would work or fail miserably. As it peered into the shadows it could make out a faint outline of the cat Digimon. It was faint but it was a whole lot better than being completely blind to the situation. If there was anything it could visibly see of this Digimon then it would most certainly be its eye’s. They were like small specks of light within the foreboding darkness. If the plan were to work then it needed to put it into action now!

Mikemon watched as the Gomamon walked on over to the shallow river. Although being coined as ‘shallow’ the water was deep enough for the cat Digimon to dive in. The orange-haired creature eventually created a small splash within the crystal clear fluid. The cat’s smiled at the Digimon’s actions for it truly believed whether it be on land or water it could still take out this Digimon. The Mikemon felt that it was finally cornering its prey up against the corner. With the wound it sustained from Mikemon there was no way the Gomamon could go very far if it were to run. Another step as it thought about how to finish this Rookie. Another step as it thought about how it would hear it scream. Another step that broke a twig.
"What?" It looked down under its feet to see quite a bit of twigs scattered here and there. It cursed itself under its own breath for not paying attention where it was going.
"Surfer Dive" Gomamon dove under the surface of the water to unleash a large wall of water that engulfed the cat. It cried out in surprise as it was smacked against the nearest tree. Air rushed out of its lungs as it slid down to the jungle floor. It coughed up whatever amount of water had forced itself into its body. More so it tried to refill its lungs with the air that was stolen from that attack. Mikemon panted furiously as it glared at the surface of the water. The Gomamon appeared not on its surface so it was led to believe that it was still submered.
"Damn it!" It cursed its own luck, it had allowed it’s prey to run away. If word got out about the true perpetrator’s identity then it would be all over for Mikemon. It had to finish the job or else it’s own life would be in danger. As its thoughts swam about the details of the plan it could feel itself being lifted off the ground. It looked towards the individual who would dare catch it unguarded. Yet, it was Mikemon who was unguarded as it saw the individual.
"What is a human doing here?" That was all the Digimon could mutter before it noticed that the human was not alone. Upon her shoulder was another cat Digimon’s whose eye’s glowed.
"Cat’s Eye" Mikemon’s eye’s began to glow similarly as Gatomon’s before falling limp in Nina’s grasp.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
D
Bronze
85 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nekomon became limp within the blue-haired girl’s embrace. Its body was still but the slight exhalations of breath accompanied with a pulse were sure signs that the creature was alive. One may have not suspected that the human was carrying a creature who had brought harm upon her partner. Though this Digimon had data on its paw the girl wondered ‘Why?’ For what reason would the Digimon continue its on slaughter? What did it hope to gain? The criminal within her arms could only answer such questions. So while shifting the weight of her body Gatomon jumped from the girl’s shoulder to the jungle floor.
”Out cold and although it was a last minute improvision of the plan the culprit has been caught.”
“That won’t help your case.”
”I’m very much aware of that.”
Rustling of the grass erupted nearby yet the two didn’t pay much attention.
”What will you do with this Digimon?”
”Why do you care?”
“I’m not caring, I am just hoping that no more bloodshed…well data loss will occur furthermore.”
”Then no need to hope for its not happening. No point in digitizing it since it will not bring the other ones back.”
”Don’t forget about me!
Gomamon who had remained....somewhat quiet made its grand appearance by Nina's side. Although the creature did not possess the best of visions it could distinctly tell that the human was holding Nekomon.
"If you are not going to Digitize it then are you gonna turn it into the mob whose been giving you a hard time?
"Tch! Noisy aren't you? I pity the human girl who has to look after you."
"The feeling is mutual, oh but wait...you don't have a human partner."
Gomamon sneered at the Digimon who glared in turn.
"Gatomon turning Nekomon to them won't solve anything. There is no proof that this Digimon is responsible."
"I'm aware of that. Thus I don't plan on turning this low life over to them."
"Then pretty much all I did was useless."
"No Gomamon for you did plenty."
"Really?!"
"Don't let that get to your head. Right now we need to-"

Pew~
The Digivice ringed out in the silence of the jungle. Utilizing a free hand the girl took out the device to browse through the screen. On the screen was a message with no note or name of the sender. With a small 'click' the message opened up to reveal the contents of the message.
'Congratulations on completing the mission. I've already sent one of my followers to recieve the traitor of the jungle. There is no need to worry as justice will be brought upon this Digimon.'
Thank you from the deepest of the depths of sincerity

"Mikemon if you will." A woman's voice whispered behind the girl. It startled all three individuals as the two Digimon immediatly began to shield the human within their weakened state. The faces were serious as they looked upon the individual.
"I will not repeat myself a second time." The woman had an outstretched hand towards the Digimon limp within the humans' arm.
"Identify yourself!" The individual remained silent with the arm continued to be outstretched. Gatomon hissed at the woman while Gomamon stayed close to Nina.
"Are you the one the message referred about?"
'Indeed.' It beckoned with its fingers once more but this time the Mikemon within the girl's arms moved. It felt as if it was being pulled but the tug was subtle until Mikemon was forcefully taken away by some invisible force.
'Rest assured that Mikemon will be punished of its crimes.' With parting words the woman disappeared in the shadows. Gatomon was still on edge as Gomamon had claws ready to tear into anything that threatened the safety of its human.
"They are gone,“ Gatomon and Gomamon both lowered their guard as the presence of the two creatures disappeared.
"A friend of yours?
"Not mind."
Nina shook her head while gazing down at Gatomon. The cat-Digimon sighed as it stared off in the direction that the two had left. It became quiet to which Gomamon looked up to Nina while she looked down at it.
"There is no place for me here," it was a deathly quiet whisper that was difficult for the other two to hear.
"I guess....mission complete?"
"I suppose so,"
Nina turned her back against Gatomon and made headway in the direction of the exit/entrance of the jungle.
"Wait for me!" Gomamon came bounding after the girl not noticing that Gatomon was following nearby.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
D
Bronze
85 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

lief_7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:19 pm
C Rank Mission Complete!

It looks like your story is growing more interesting by the day! [+65 EXP]

Hope the kind

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:46 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Moving along the jungle the quietness that once posed as being eerie and out of place was metamorphosing. The moon was tapped to the sky that was sprinkled with perhaps thousands of small specks of light. Granted that it wasn't a full moon the surrounding area could feasibly be made out. The leaves that stuck out of the ground, the tree bark, the branches above their heads were visible but the most dangerous part of the jungle were still hidden within the shadows.
"Do you have any idea where you are going?"
"Back to the city,"
"Oh! So you do have an idea!"
"Yes."
"Then do you know where the city is from here?"
"No."
Nina paused to face the general area that Gomamon may have been. Although the girl could somewhat see within this darkness the Digimon's expression revealed its exasperation.
"If you are heading to the city then its the other way."
"What the! You are still here?!
"I've been here."
"You know that isn't what I meant."
"Then maybe you should clarify,"
Even Gatomon's tone sounded exasperated.
"I believe what Gomamon is trying to say is why are you still with us when the culprit has been caught."
"I know what that Digimon was trying to say. I'm not one to be ungrateful for the work and intention you put in to closing this case. To show my gratitude I'll be your guide out of the jungle seeing as neither of you have any sense of direction of getting out."
"Show off....."
"I'm also not deaf. If you two would just-"
Gatomon's ears twitched along with Gomamon's. A sound was begining to collect in the jungle and that sound wasn't the most pleasant of pleasant things to hear.
"What is it?"
"I'm not entirely sure but it doesn't sound pleasant."
"You aren't wrong about that. It looks like the mob is out tonight."
"Are you referring to the group of Digimon who are responsible for your injuries."
"Yes but that isn't so much the point right now. It looks like they are on the prowl again."
"Looking for this kitty kat~"
"Perhaps not the best of time to be humorous."
"Sorry but I couldn't help it."
Gatomon strained its ears, listening to the murmurs that were outside of Nina's hearing range. The cat-Digimon remained silent for minutes while the others could only wait to hear what its ears could pick-up.

"Perfect, just perfect"
"Well thank you~ I do think I am pretty perfect myself."
"......so help me if I weren't injured."
"What is it Gatomon?"
"Nothing for you to worry about."
"Bzzzzz! Wrong answer! Care to try again?"
"I'm going to have to agree with Gomamon on this one."
Gatomon remained silent once more but Gomamon's ears began to hear the sounds a bit more distinctly.
"It seems like Gatomon has quite the followers."
"Shut up! Don't involve yourself or her for that matter into matters that don't concern you!
"I don't understand."
"Lets keep it that way."
"Not that. I can guess the situation but I don't get your attitude.
"What about it? Nothing about it has changed."
"My point exactly. You treat us like strangers as if the experience with Mikemon didn't happen."
"So what?"
"It doesn't add up."
"I didn't become cat bait for nothing you know? I think we both have earned ourselves a bit of recognition beyond just 'strangers.'
".....I didn't know you had this intelligent side to you Gomamon."
"Are you making fun of me too?!"
"No, just making an observation."
"Ahem. Well, if you won't tell her then I'd love to. Sharing is caring after all."
"Not when it gets you into trouble."
"Don't be such a sour puss~
So, which is it going to be?"

".........................fine..."
Gatomon cleared its throat and gave itself two minutes to collect its thoughts.
"I need your help."
"I wasn't expecting that..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
D
Bronze
150 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:49 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Running through the entanglement of vines, foliage, which threatened to slow down these three individuals. With each step the jungle could hear the subtle panting of those who had been passing through with urgency. The foliage slapped the human girl in the face repeatedly; roots kept causing missteps one after another.
"Bringing a human here is a mistake."
"She just needs time getting used to the environment. She isn't exactly our size if you haven't noticed."
"I'm....(pant)....right here (pant)."
The Digimon didn't bother looking back as the human was the last one to make this party of three. Gatomon was leading the group through the jungle while Gomamon made the middle. Each of them were on the same agenda, the same mission even though there was one particular cat-Digimon that wasn't quite in favor of it.
"How much further?"
"Another five minutes or so. We are nearly there."
Darkness continued to bask the jungle with its eternal blanket. If there was some sort of light it would have been easier to navigate through all the potential obstacles that lie on the ground as well as in front of the girl. With her sight all she could make out were the silhouettes of the branches and some leaves. Looking down at the ground was equivalent to looking down at the ocean at night. The only creatures that could see somewhat well were the Digimon accompanying the girl as well as those pursuing the cat-Digimon. Of those that were pursuing the 'murderer' they had grouped up a total of twenty Digimon. These twenty Digimon were made up of various Digimons including Palmon, Aruraumon, Gotsumon, Mushroomon, Tinkermon, and DemiDevimon. The one that led the entire group was the only DemiDevimon in the entire mob. The numbers were mixed but the Digimon stayed within the collective circle of similar Digimon. Palmon stayed with the other Palmon, Mushroomon with other Mushroomon and so on. These Digimon were led on by a very blood thirsty DemiDevimon who wanted to see a particular Gatomon bite the Data. However, Gatomon and the team had a plan to successfully help their new cat friend as long as one particular Digimon was willing to lend a claw.
The creatures name was Greymon although around the community it was commonly known as Captain Greymon. The Digimon was revered to bringing justice but the one thing that was well known about this particular Digimon was that it never sat in one place for very long. The Digimon was always, constantly moving about to aid whatever areas it could. It had just so happen that the Captain was in this part of the jungle. Gatomon felt sure that if it were allow to hear about their situation that perhaps the giant dinosaur could help them out, specifically Gatomon. There was no guarantee that the creature would bother with them for what proof could they give to the Digimon? Even Gatomon had warned the two that the Captain could turn them away. No one really knew what was on that Digimon’s agenda except that it was always on the constant lookout to save any individual that it could. However, it was Gomamon who urged the others that ‘it was better than doing nothing.’ Though the comment was simplistic enough the cat and human agreed that they would ask for an audience with the Captain to see what the Digimon could do for them.

The group paused in front of a rather large entrance to a cavern. Compared to the opening of the cave that Nina and Gomamon had entered the present one dwarfed it in sheer size.
"You sure this is the place?" Gatomon didn’t bother commenting while it took its time to regain its breath.
"Are you alright Nina?"
“I’ll be fine.”
"Yours trully is in fantastic shape~
So kind of you to ask~”
Gatomon didn’t bother with a reply as it looked back at the human girl. Its blue eye’s wavered as the human was regaining its breath with the time that Gatomon had decided to spare.
"The Captain is in here. If you have any doubts then lets be on our way."
"We didn’t come here panting to turn back."
“Agreed.”
Gatomon turned its back on the group as it entered the cave with the other two following.
The cave was illuminate by some far off orange/red glow. There was no longer any need to squint within this particular area. When touching the walls of the cave they were cool to the touch as if not phased by whatever illuminated the cavern. With twists and turns the party eventually made their way to the Digimon they had searched for. The creature stood around a large flame and continued to stare within the burning wood. The skin of the Digimon was similar to the fire but it was mixed with blue strikes. It had short arms, with three fingers, and three claws adorned on those fingers; the same can be said of its feet. Upon its head appeared to be something similar to a brown helmet but one that covered its entire face. Its tail sat limp upon the cavern fire as it was seated upon the stone surface.
"Captain Greymon we…..no, I need your help." The orange Digimon turned to look upon the cat.
"And what would that be?"
”To bring back the senses of the Digimon who are out to pursue me.”
”You are referring to the mob that is out trying to find the murder of the passed Digimon. Am I mistaken?
”You are correct. This mob is data thirsty to see some Digimon spill their data in what they believe will bring justice to the Digimon who have been murdered.”
”And you are referring to yourself as this scapegoat.”
”I am.”
”Do you have any proof that you are not the murder?”
”I only have these witness with me here. They have encountered the true murderer. However, the Digimon responsible for everything was plucked from our grasp. I know their testimony does not mean much without more concrete evidence. Yet, I need to prove to those date thirsty Digimon of my innocence. As it stands now they will listen to no one, they will not listen to reason. I have tried and my injuries are the result of that.”
Gatomon had clenched its paw as it spoke bitterly of the mob, of its encounter with them.
”These two risked their necks out on the whim that the real culprit would come. I cannot see their bravery gone to waist, I will not see more data shed to sate the mobs hunger.”
”And what would you have me do?”
”Return them to their senses. There is no justice with what they are doing!”
The Captain didn’t say another word, its eye’s no longer concentrated upon the cat Digimon. It was like it was in deep thought about this request. It might have been thinking of the wrong and right, the pro and con, the possibilities about this entire request.
”Human, what is your name?”
“My name is Nina.”
”Nina, what is your take on the matters at hand. I imagine you were not part of this conflict for if you were you would have undoubtedly been much similar to the mob. Yet, here you stand with a Digimon that could have possibly been responsible for the recent deaths of the Digimon within this forest. So, what do you believe should be done?”
“A fair trial. When Gomamon and me appeared within the Jungle we stumbled upon Gatomon. My first impression of Gatomon was not the most welcoming of Digimon. That may have been my own fault though as we took Gatomon to a more remote region of the Jungle. With that being the case I do not believe that attacking a Digimon without so much as enough evidence is the correction action to take. If this were to go on then something very much similar can happen in the future. A Digimon could be framed as a criminal without so much as any concrete proof. If this were to be then you might as well say that every Digimon in the Jungle is a criminal whose ‘punishment’ is only a matter of time.”
Greymon became silent once more when the girl was finished with what she had to say. The Digimon look back upon the fire as it thought over the issue at hand. Minutes went by with no answer from the dinosaur. Gatomon continued to stare at the huge Champion-leveled Digimon while Gomamon looked back and forth between pretty much everyone.
”Very well. I believe that everyone should be given a fair trial. However, I have no intentions of digitizing any Digimon. If things are to get out of hand I hope that none of you are a stranger to battle. Well then, suit up because we have a mob to find.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
D
Bronze
150 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Greymon lifted its body off the ground in order to heave itself upon its muscular legs. With its height its horns were close to making contact with the celling. It towered over the three individuals who were swallowed up by its shadow. The humans’ eyes grew at the size of the Digimon, Gomamon appeared uninterested, while Gatomon peered at the Digimon with skepticism.
"Wait. With your current form you might as well be a walking post."
”Isn’t that the best way to find your problem?”
”Unless you plan on scaring them away. Though it is a mob they are all Rookie-level Digimon.”
”Then how did you get your tail whooped by a bunch of Rookies?”
”Try going up against twenty without hurting them and then see if you can still talk like that.”
“This is no time to be fighting amongst ourselves. Gatomon do you have a way of finding them.”
”Unfortunately I do. Staying in one place helps but it won’t be long till they find me by their own discretion.”
“Do you know a place near here that will pull them away from the jungle?”
”There is hardly any need. If Greymon is kind enough to light up a big enough fire it will no doubt draw their attention. Rookie Digimon tend to be quite curious.”
”(cough) Says you (cough)”
. Gatomon’s ears twitched within the light of the fire. How much longer could it tolerate Gomamon’s remarks?
”Greymon, are you fine with this method of attracting the mob?”
”No need to ask my thoughts on the matter. Think of me as merely a tool of whatever plan you have. Though don’t take advantage of my kindness or else this operation isn’t going to go as smoothly.”
“I understand. Also, thank you. It may be early to say that but your contribution to this operation makes a difference whether a Digimon gets digitized or not.”
Greymon gave a nod and followed along as the team left the cave.

-Twenty minutes Later-

”That should do it.” Gomamon heaved a rope of vine around a pile of branches, grasses, leaves, and other burnable items that could be found within the jungle. During the last twenty minutes Gomamon, Gatomon and Nina had gathered as much material as they could to start a fire. The more time they took the sooner the mob would come and find them. Everyone one of them agreed that it would be best to lure the mob out of the forest instead of fighting them on their own turf. As most of them hailed from the jungle the entire group and mob would be on even footing when it came to more extreme methods if they came to that.
”I think that is enough. Now all we need is to light it up.” Gatomon looked over to Greymon who gave a small nod. Due to its size the team had decided to leave Greymon in order not to draw attention while they had all gathered material for the fire. Greymon was not the most talkative fellow as it would give nods or shakes. It was rather curt with its language. It only spoke when it needed to speak. Not too much of a Digimon who was on the talkative side like Gomamon.
Greymon positioned itself.
”Nova Blast,” from the creature’s mouth spewed a fireball about the size of the pile of greenery the team had collected. When the ball made contact with the pile it instantly bursted into flames. The fire illuminated the surrounding area including the trees that stood in front of them. Gatomon had stood in front of the pile and watched as its shadow casted itself upon the darkness of the jungle. It almost as if nothing could be seen yet Gatomon wouldn’t say the same. With its eyes it could tell that movement was beginning to stir. The mob had surely seen the fire’s light that cut across this darkened territory. In this time Nina and Goamamon stood on either side of the cat Digimon while Greymon stood behind the fireplace. With Gatomon, Nina, and Gomamon having their backs against Greymon they failed to notice that it no longer casted a shadow among them, that it was no longer the Greymon that they met in the cave.

Chit chatter was heard and the reverberation of hatred could be heard seeping through the trees. The mob was coming for even the girl could hear their words, their steps, and their presence. Then one by one they made themselves known. They didn’t bother coming out cautiously as they finally found what they were looking for. The cat-Digimon they believed to be responsible for the past murders. In the front of this mob was a bat-like Digimon whose grin wasn’t the most pleasant of things to see.
”Finally stopped running, huh? You’ve finally begin to come to your senses Gatomon. Turning yourself in like this would have spared us so much pain of looking for you.”
”Turning myself in means suicide. All you lot are blind! You no longer think reasonably! All of you need to stop and come to your senses.”
”Our sense? Don’t make us laugh! You are the one responsible for the deaths of innocent. Until your data spills will there be no peace, no retribution for the digitized.
”And what proof do you have that it was me?!”
”What proof do you have that it wasn’t you?”
The frustration was clear on Gatomon’s face while the DemiDevimon just sneered at the frustrated cat. The other Digimon that swarmed around it were all ticked, clearly ready to pumble the Digimon into oblivion once given the cue.
”We have been through this scene already! Its past due that justice was passed down on you Gatomon!”
”And by your hand I presume?” A new voice echoed through the night. It startled the Digimon as it looked around for this voice that came from absolutely nowhere. Up from the sky came a Digimon whose body was clad with some sort of metalic armor. Its face was completely hidden by the armor but under that armor one could see the orange skin that popped out from the armor. It was as if its skin had been dyed the flames.
”W-WarGreymon? What brings you here?!”
”What I am normally known for.”
”Do you plan on interfering?”
”That depends on you.”
The bat-Digimon appeared frustrated along with the other Rookie Digimon. Yet, behind this Mega level stood one human face that looked genuinely confused while the others were surprised.
”I was wondering when it would make its appearance.”
“What do you mean Gomamon?”
”WarGreymon. Oh, that's right. WarGreymon is the Digivolved form of Greymon. I was curious why this Mega reverted to its Champion-level.”
“So, this Digimon is the one who is responsible for lighting up the fire?”
”Ding Ding Ding!”
Gomamon smiled at the human while Nina’s face began to revert back to its more monotone state. The girl was taken off guard by the presence of this Digimon. It was an oddity that had never occurred during her stay in the Digital World.
”I’m the one that asked it to come here today.” DemiDevimon looked back towards the cat and then between the two higher-leveled Digimon.
”Ha! Do you know that you are helping a criminal WarGreymon? This Digimon is responsible for taking the life of a number of Digimon.”
”Yes, I’ve heard that already. And what do you establish these claims on?”
”Sightings that match-up with the same characteristics of Gatomon.”
”Is that so? Are you to tell me that there is only one cat-like Digimon within this entire jungle? Are you to tell me that the murder is this Digimon? Tell me, what happens after it is digitized? What peace will come of it?”
”Peace of mind will come of it! We are tired of being bullied by the other Digimon! Its tabout ime that they know not to mess with weaker Digimon like us.”
With a look back upon the other mob members the bat-like Digimon spoke once more.
”Its time that we claim our justice! Tonight data will be spilled!” A loud cheer echoed through the forest before the mob thrusted themselves forward to end the life of Gatomon.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
D
Bronze
150 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:38 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Through certain thrusts of its wings DemiDevimon coordinated the Rookies to attack/distract WarGreymon while others went in for the kill of Gatomon. A Palmon was the first to get the closest to the cat-Digimon. The vines/fingers began to extend and call out its attack. While voicing out something along the lines of ‘Poison’ it was interrupted indiscreetly.
”Sorry, can’t have you doing that~
Sharp Claw”
Gomamon swiped at the Palmon as it had gotten ready to launch another one of its attack. Its attack landed squarely upon the Digimon. It hurled itself to the ground from the direct attack. While the Palmon used one of its hands to cover the wound Gatomon had crept up upon the injured Digimon and forced it to look it in the eye.
”Cat’s Eye.” Gatomon’s eye’s glowed just like it did with Mikemon. The Palmon was weak against Gatomon’s influence as it was forced into a subdued state.
”Would you be so kind as to lull those pests to sleep.” Gatomon’s words cooed by the Palmon’s head as its eye’s shown with the same light that was in Gatomon’s eyes. . Slowly the Digimon stood up, ignoring its pain and walked in a trance like state towards the other Digimon. A couple of Digimon paused in front of the Palmon as its ally was acting strange of sorts.
“Sleep Spore,” shaking the leaves on the top of its head a green powder began to fly off towards the four Digimon that were unfortunate enough to be caught in its powder. The Digimon’s eye’s began to fall as if unwillingly. The Digimon tried to fight off the invasive intrusion but they were far too weak to stop the sleep that overcame them. With the attack working to perfection the Palmon slumped to the ground exhausted.
”It looks like your plan could work.”
“That only takes care of five Digimon. There are still fifteen more to go.”
”Why not repeat the process?”
“They aren’t going to be fooled twice.”
”Unfortuantly that would be correct. They aren’t completely that stupid.”
“WarGreymon!”
Nina’s voice called out towards the Digimon being attacked by seven to nine Digimon. It turned to look towards the human girl and rocketed off to the sky. The Digimon that had been attacking the Mega were slightly injured by the sudden attack. Many were already intimidated to be going against the Mega-level.
”Don’t worry! WarGreymon isn’t going to attack! That Digimon isn’t going to attack us!” DeviDemimon repeated itself as the Digimon picked themselves up to go after their true target.

WarGreymon came to Gatomon’s side as it came down from the sky. The Mega and Nina exchanged looks before the creature nodded its head.
”Brave Shield,” the two shells on its back formed together to form itself a shield. Now WarGreymon’s task was to protect the weakened Gatomon. There was no telling how much Gatomon could muster for the entire battle. As much as utilizing a Mega-level Digimon would be promising Nina gave the last call that it was too much of an overkill. Although Nina wasn’t part of the physical battle she was very much part of the plan that would lead to either their demise or success of this mission. It all came down to Gomamon who was hyped out to take on fifteen Rookie Digimon.
”You are all the same level. Its not going to be that easy to take them down.”
”You must mean the remaining eight or six left, right? You really know how to intimidate some Digimon.”
“That depends how long they can be intimidated for.”
It was indeed true. Just the presence of a Mega made going after Gatomon a bit more than they thought they could chew. Gomamon stood a couple yards between the human and WarGreymon. Nina was off to the side in order to prevent the human from interfering the battle. There was no place for her within this battle, at least not strenght wise. So even though a few Digimon were second guessing themselves a brave Mushroomon still came charging towards the defending WarGreymon. It called out its next attack while continuing to charge,
“Destructive Mushroom Bomb!” It called out as if it was trying to convince itself. The Digimon had its eye’s closed while it threw an extraordinary amount of mushroom bombs. However its aim was completely off! The bomb didn’t head towards WarGreymon but towards the human that wasn’t even a part of this fight. Even though it may have been a weak level Digimon its attack could still disastrous to a human. Nina’s face remained mute as it watched the bombs fly off into her direction. When they had begun to grow closer did she have a better understanding of what was happening.

”Nina!” It felt like Gomamon’s voice was far off as her concentration was solely upon the boms in mid-air. It felt like they were going in slow motion as they steadily crept towards her. She stood there staring as they crept closer and closer.
”Nina!!” Gomamon began to scream as it ran over to the human girl. It launched itself in front of the girl to protect itself from the incoming attack.
Gomamon… The bombs began to glow a brilliant color before exploding near the human. The scenery began to grow silent as the smoke covered the general area of where the girl was.
”Nina!” Gatomon began to move past WarGreymon but it was lurched backwards with a tug from its hand.
”Let go of me you brute!”
”There is nothing to save.”
”You aren’t telling me she is DEAD are you?!”
The Digimon was silent as tears threatened to spill from the cat’s eyes. Yet it was Gatomon’s words that pierced through the silent air. The Mushroomon had paused in its tracks, its eyes open as it looked towards where the human was once was. Many of the other Digimon also looked over to the area as they waited for the clearing to clear up. It was like a deathly silence clung to the air as Gatomon tugged on to free its arm from WarGreymon.
”Nina! Nina! Tell me you are okay! The cat Digimon called out to the human but the only response was silence.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
D
Bronze
150 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:51 am
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Only Gatomon’s cries were the only source of sound that kept hammering at the silence of the jungle. Not a peep was made by another Digimon nor was there any sign that there would be a continuation of this battle. Overall there were still fifteen Digimon left, seven to nine may have still had some sort of fighting spirit but at this point it didn’t look like much of a fight. Digimon stood like statues upon the earthy ground as they all awaited the fate of the human girl. No one paid much attention to the Digimon that had thrown itself to shield the girl. A Digimon could be reborn but a human could not. Humans could never resurrect like the Digimon. In that sense some would say that the Digimon weren’t thoughtful of their lives. Digimon could live mutliple lives, have multiple tries; humans could not. So while they all waited for the dust to clear there was something else that was beginning to ponder into their minds. Was this right? Was spilling more date the answer? What was the point of this fight? What would happen to them? The Digimons faces were no longer formed in the scowls and anger, now they appeared confused, distraught.
”I would suggest not torturing their minds any longer.” WarGreymon’s voice boomed and shattered the silence. Digimon looked up expectantly at the Mega as if to look for guidance and understanding. The Mega was looking towards the giant cloud that was transfixed on the human’s last location. It had been calm, at least until it was blown away by a force within. The human girl was no longer where she stood but what did take its place was a creature far different than the one before. A strange creature that towered among the Rookies as well as the Mega-level Digimon. It looked down upon them with its ocean blue eyes without so much as a hint of malice. Its body was covered in white fur save for its eyes and feet that were dipped in black. Red claws protruded from its feet, a black horn was formed on its head, and two great tusks grew were visible for all to see. What would catch most of the Digimon’s attention was the human girl riding upon the back of this white creature. It was the human girl Nina who appeared unharmed and safe.
”Nina! You’re safe!” Gatomon slid itself from WarGreymon’s grip. It ran awkwardly towards the human girl and to the giant creature of white.
”Yes, thanks to Gomamon here.” Nina motioned towards the giant creature she rode on as her Digimon partner.
”Gomamon? That creature is not Gomamon.”
“It isn’t?”
”Its true Nina. The name is Ikkakumon.”
“Ikkakumon? You are still the same Gomamon from before though….you just got bigger.”
”Well….yes but I digivolved…you know….this isn’t the best time to talk about these things.”
Ikkakumon motioned towards the other Digimon whose stances began to shift.

”They still want to fight?!”
“It doesn’t look like all of them.”
”Some is more than none.”
About half of the Digimon who continued to have any will to fight looked ready to charge once again. This time they numbered about three to four. It was a large decrease of the twenty opponents from earlier but it meant that these Digimon were far too gone to listen to reason. The Digimon that made these numbers was DemiDevimon, a Gotsumon and a Aruraumon. The fourth one was the Mushroomon that was responsible for throwing the mushrooms upon the human girl but it didn’t look 100% interested in the fight. It was the closest Digimon towards Gatomon while the other three were all collected in the back of the group. These Digimon had yet to participate in the fight. One of the Digimon appeared similarly to the Palmon Gatomon controlled earlier but with a slightly different shade of flower covering its head. The other Digimon, Gotsumon, appeared like it was a moving stone creature with yellow eye’s appearing out of its head. Without so much as any hesitation Gostumon and Aruramon charged towards the Gatomon. Their true target was no longer guarded by the Mega. The Digimon passed by what they had believed to be their comrades who now looked like nothing more than empty vessels that had no urge to continue the fight. These empty vessels didn’t stop the charging Digimon for what right, they thought, could they even do that.

”Harpoon Torpedo,” the horn atop Ikkakumon’s head bursted and landed a few feet from where the Digimon had planed to take their next couple of steps. The two Digimon were sent flying backwards, wounded and in pain. Disbelief crossed their faces as they turned to face each other and high tail it out of there.
”Where do you think your going! We aren’t done here yet.” The two Digimon kept on running as if the DemiDevimon’s voice could not be heard.
”And what do you think you are all doing? That cat still lives!” The Digimon stood still, not a single one of them moved a muscle. The human girl slid off from Ikkakumon’s back and walked towards the battlefield.
”Nina…”
“I’ll be fine.”
The girl looked down upon the Mushroomon who had most likely unintentionally attacked her.
”Don’t you believe that this senseless fighting, bickering, should stop?” The Mushroomon flinched as she spoke but didn’t speak another word. Guilt prevented it from making any sort of contact, any verbal one at least. It clenched its fist but made no other movement.
”Or would you rather kill Gatomon now and never know if the killing will ever stop?”
“What if it does stop.”
”It already has.” The Mushroomon looked up towards the human girl and gave her a clear questioning look.
“What do you mean?” By this time the other Digimon had begun to listen in among the other Digimon.
”I’m saying that the culprit behind this has already been caught and turned in.”
“How can you be so sure? How do you know that the culprit isn’t Gatomon?!”
”Then I shall take Gatomon with me and leave the jungle.” The Digimon looked at the girl in disbelief. What was she trying to say? Even Gatomon looked at the girl perplexed.
“Take Gatomon? How will that solve anything?!”
“According to all of you it is enough to have Gatomon digitizied than alive. All of you have this mindset that if it were to be gone from this forest than no other Digimon would have suffer, no other Digimon would digitize. You would disturb the peace of the other inhabitants of the jungle in order to fulfill this ‘Justice.’ However, none of you have had any concrete evidence to place Gatomon as the criminal. As such removing Gatomon from this environment is the best solution for everyone. As all of you believe Gatomon to be the criminal than taking it out of this place will stop any further deaths. If, however, these events continue to happen you will all know that it was not Gatomon who was responsible for these crimes. If the events stop then you will know that Gatomon is far from this place and in direct supervision of myself.”
“What could you possibly do to prevent Gatomon from killing any other Digimon?”
”Partner up with it.” Astonishments and chatter began to break out from within the group. The only Digimon who was not in a talkative mood was DemiDevimon. It scorned at the turn of event and was slowly retreating back into the jungle.
“You would accept a criminal as your partner? Do you have any idea what you are talking about?!”
“I would. You don’t look opposed.” The Mushroomon looked up at the human girl and the remaining numbers of the mob. It looked towards WarGreymon who had been silent up till now.
“And you? What do you think?”
”I believe it will return peace to the jungle. If doubts still cloud your mind then I too shall keep a close eye upon Gatomon. I will personally see to this.” More gasps could be heard at WarGreymon’s words. Did this mean….
“Are you saying that you will stay by this criminals side?!”
We don’t know yet if Gatomon is the criminal. Essentially I too will join the human’s party to keep an eye on Gatomon.” Digimon began to form clusters as they spoke about this new turn of events. Some Mushroomon came to the one near the human, timidly might I add, and spoke with it. It seemed like this particular Mushroomon was temporarily appointed as the leader of the mob since DemiDevimon was no longer within sight. Chatter of the prospects of this idea floated about, more and more of the mob came closer to discuss this in detail. Some members came to the Mushroomon and divulged the ruling.
“The Digimon have discussed it among themselves and come to have agreed with your ‘solution.’ But! All of us agree that we want the criminal out of the jungle, now! We will not sit back another night while this Digimon continues to reside in the jungle.” Nina looked towards the other members of the group. Her blank face did not divulge any information about what was going on within her mind. Ikkakumon looked down upon her before glowing brightly. It was completely engulfed with the bright light and transformed back into the Gomamon the group had known. Gatomon had become speechless while WarGreymon didn’t utter another word. It seemed like it was up to Nina to decide.
”Very well, we leave tonight.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
D
Bronze
150 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:42 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Although it appeared as if everything was coming to a close there were…a few details that needed to be worked out. The human girl did reveal that they would leave tonight but the Digimon were very adamant about having the cat leave now. Gatomon was still within a weakened state and though it could watch it had struggled. The mob were no longer data thirsty as most of them dissipated back into the jungle. However, the Mushroomon that was appointed temporarily as leader and a Tinkermon were the last of the mob. Tinkermon resembled much like a fairy in the story Peter Pan or any sort of fairy-type creature. The creature was small in comparison to the surrounding Digimon but it definitely wasn’t quiet.
“What part of it don’t you understand human?! Take that murderer out of here, NOW!”
”Gatomon, how long till we exit the forest?”
”That depends how quickly you can get out. With no light around you are going to have a difficult time getting out.”
”Sorry Nina, I’d you out of here but my Champion form can’t really fly.”
Gomamon laughed uncomfortably as it placed a paw behind its back.
”I don’t have enough energy to spare to carry all three of you back to NNC. I apologize for my lack of contribution.”
“Its fine WarGreymon. There may be others way to get to NNC than by flight alone.”
The captain gave a nod of acknowledgment as the four turn to look at a bright faced Tinkermon.
“Don’t ignore me!” Tinkerbell’s cheeks puffed out as if it felt ignored. In truth it was. The four were far too engrossed with what to do now but Gatomon was the only one who wasn’t a part of that chatter. It would speak when spoken to but it ultimately remained quite.
”Cat got your tongue kitty cat?
”Nothing that concerns you.”
Gatomon faced away from the Gomamon but Nina kept her eye’s on the Digimon.
”Tinkermon, would you be our guide out of the jungle?”
“FINALLY! You took your sweet time!” The Digimon turned its back on the group and began to lead them out of the forest.

Once the group had entered Nina beckoned Gomamon and WarGreymon to take up the front while she stayed by Gatomon’s side.
”Do you not like the idea of being my partner?”
”Its not so much hate it but…its surprising. I’ve never seen myself being anyones pet.”
“Do you think I treat Gomamon as my pet?”
”No, even though it acts like a child I know very well that it isn’t because of you. More like it does it for you.”
Nina gave the Digimon a questioning look but it didn’t dwelve deeper on the topic.
I don’t know what awaits me outside the forest. I’ve never traveled outside these borders.”
“As long as you aren’t bothered about being my partner.”
”Do you have any idea how the process is done? Or did you more or less just think you can get any Digimon to become your partner.”
“I don’t have a clue.”
”You are quite the risk taker.”
“No, just good at bluffing. But the way you mentioned about being my partner; it doesn’t sound like it can’t be done.”
”Well it can but it normally doesn’t happens naturally. Since you already have Gomamon as your partner humans don’t get another Digimon partner. Every Digimon here has a partner waiting for them but…Digimon say they know…they know their partner. I’ve never known who my partner was supposed to be. I never bothered looking for them. I just had a feeling that it didn’t work that way. I’ve had my independent streak, I count on myself.”
“I’ve noticed.”
”I guess the best way I can say this is…are you sure you want me as a partner?”
“If that is all you are concerned about then there isn’t anything else to say. I’ve already said what I needed to say.”
Gatomon didn’t say a word but in the middle of the night it hid the smile that slid on its face.
“Were here! Now get out of here!!” Tinkermon had led the group to the edge of the jungle. Gomamon and WarGreymon already walked ahead of the jungle’s border. Nina and Gatomon looked at each other till they too walked over the border.
{Exit}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
D
Bronze
150 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:49 pm
C Rank Mission Complete!

It looks like your story is growing more interesting by the day! [+65 EXP]

Hope the kind

SILVER

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games